Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by cjones on 15 Oct 2019
  • Sorry about that I cleared all my messages. You can message me now.
  • #62 by sjf450 on 01 Nov 2019
  • There is another in the seemingly never ending Brazilians in Northern NJ.   Her name is Renata and she is at Breathless.   She said she works Wed, Thursday and SAturday nights and Friday day.    English is not great.  She looks like she is an off season bodybuilder.    She is about 5’5 and weighs about 170.   She has a huge back and neck and tree trunks for legs.    Lap dances were very liberal.  You never know how long they will be there so get there if you can. 
  • #63 by nbunited21 on 08 Nov 2019
  • I keep calling and the guy says Renata isn’t working.  You sure she works those days at Breathless?
  • #64 by nbunited21 on 15 Nov 2019
  • Went today.  Renata was not there unfortunately
  • #65 by cjones on 18 Nov 2019
  • Is her name Raphaella or is it Renata?
  • #66 by nbunited21 on 18 Nov 2019
  • Yeah I’m not sure I’m trying to figure that out
  • #67 by pirapen on 21 Nov 2019
  • Went to Breathless last night.  The girls name is Raphaela.  She is the definition of a brick house.  I would compare her body to Jade of London.  She is very aggressive with her dances which I don't mind.  I got 3 dances from her and it felt like I got ran over by a truck and I'm 6'  210.  So if you are a smaller guy she literally might hurt you.  She told me she works Wed, Thurs and Sat nights.  I'll definitely stop back in to see her.
  • #68 by nbunited21 on 21 Nov 2019
  • What time were you there?
  • #69 by pirapen on 21 Nov 2019
  • I was there between 11 and 1 last night.  I didn't see her go on stage until around 12:30.
  • #70 by nbunited21 on 22 Nov 2019
  • Cool thanks I’m definitely going tomorrow night then.  Probably later too
  • #71 by sjf450 on 23 Nov 2019
  • Sorry about the confusion with the name but that is her.  Was there a girl name Penelope working that night.  Not as big as Raphaella but she has a nice muscular body.   I did not get a chance to dance with her. 
  • #72 by pirapen on 23 Nov 2019
  • Yes, Penelope was there too.
  • #73 by cjones on 26 Jan 2020
  • I finally got a chance to meet Raphealla she was great. Danced with her 4 lap dances and she was great aggressive aimed to please. She reminds me of Xeena from scissorvixens. Amazing ass
  • #74 by cjones on 18 Feb 2020
  • Has anybody seen any muscular strippers in the nj/ny/pa area?
  • #75 by Runningman on 18 Feb 2020
  • Cayenne is still at the Playhouse in Burlington NJ. Very fit older (55) Brazilian. She’s lean with a great body and very toned from head to toe. She basically lives at the club and the gym. I love the way her legs look in her platform stripper heels. Nice round fake boobs too. She’ll flex and basically let you worship her bod in the private room. You’ll leave a happy man.
Pages:
Actions