Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581225 Posts in 74123 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 07:41:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Advice for 1st time session - Christine Marshall or Lindsay Mulinazzi?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Advice for 1st time session - Christine Marshall or Lindsay Mulinazzi?  (Read 1901 times)

MN48

Hi all- new member here in my late 40s, been a female muscle admirer since my early teens and finally want to make an appointment with someone. Two females coming to my area are BritBod/Christine Marshall and Iron Fire/Lindsay Mulinazzi, who looks amazing.

Anyone have any experience with either of these women? I'd love a sensual, muscle worship session with a bit of submission/Dominance play. Do sessions get down to au naturel?

Thanks for any advice and suggestions.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: advice for 1st time session- Christine Marshall or Lindsay Mulinazzi?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 09:25:59 pm »

Go with Christine.  Half the cost, twice the personality, far fewer limits.

leandogg

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 06:08:38 pm »
for a first time session the answer is Christine.  She will make you feel more comfortable

MN48

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 01:34:41 pm »
Thanks! I will see Chris in a few weeks. Hoping for a sensual session to worship her all over- is that possible? What's the best approach? She sounds super nice in her emails, I don't want to cross a line but I do hope to make it memorable.

marcopolio

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 02:53:21 pm »
You can't wrong with Christine, especially for your first time. Chris is 100% the real deal. Her personality can't be beat, and her wrestling skills are top notch. She will tie you up in holds you never dreamed possible, and smile at you the entire time as she dares you to escape.

No way is Lindsay worth the money she is asking. I don't think she could carry Chris's gym bag wrestling wise.

Offline sharkymarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 04:24:30 pm »
MN48 - intimate your desires for the session in a "you (Christine) decide on the day" type of approach - if she's receptive to you, she'll probably blow your limits. Worth getting to know, worth repeat visits and building on your first visit grounding.

frankrevoli

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 05:45:54 pm »
Can anyone talk about their session with Lindsey?  She is smoking hot, but I've heard sessions aren't worth it.

j635746

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 08:12:49 pm »
There has been some discussion about Lindsay already

Offline ironifire

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 07:24:05 pm »
If you are interested in sessions with Ironfire - please feel free to email ME yourself to get all your questions answered.  I have a number of regulars in NYC and that is why you see me travel there so much - so i guess the sessions must be good... LOL  Hmmm. would you prefer to listen to people that have never met me or or would u like to see for yourself. Sorry if i value my time meeting a complete stranger in a hotel room thousands of miles away from home a little more than someone else, but i don't try to be available to to everyone. I feel this is a very special experience that not everyone should be able to engage in. I have a very feminine, sexy, but muscular look that is quite unique and i have a great personality whether u like sweet or hardcore muscletalk - u just have to say the word. Smooches. Please follow the link in the other reply to see my replies and other positive reviews with men I have actually had sessions with. thanks so much.
Love n Muscles,
Ironfire

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Advice for 1st time session - Christine Marshall or Lindsay Mulinazzi?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View