Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572784 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:43:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman  (Read 142005 times)

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2015, 03:55:11 pm »
I cant find her in the book. 

Can you give us some pages number in the book that she on??

In Harlen Coben's latest book "The Stranger" there is a bodybuilding teacher who is a friend and fellow teacher of the main character's wife.  Her name is Kristin Hoy and unlike most books, she plays significant  role in the plot and appears quite often throughout the book.  I also think Harlen Coben is attracted to fit women as many of his books have reference to his female characters "muscular calves".

But in this particular book, he has a very funny take on the female physique.  His son and his son's best friend who is Kristin Hoy's son refer to her a "butterface" which translates to But Her Face...lol

Interesting to see how Hollywood would treat this if they were to make the movie.

enjoy  ;)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/3QSOXDKQ

Forum Saradas

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2015, 04:13:47 pm »
just type on search "Kristin Hoy"
I Saradas

Offline huge8657

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2015, 10:12:33 pm »
Rachel's Walk by David Rory O'Neil

Very good, well worth a read.

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2015, 11:55:53 pm »
I cant find her in the book. 

Can you give us some pages number in the book that she on??

In Harlen Coben's latest book "The Stranger" there is a bodybuilding teacher who is a friend and fellow teacher of the main character's wife.  Her name is Kristin Hoy and unlike most books, she plays significant  role in the plot and appears quite often throughout the book.  I also think Harlen Coben is attracted to fit women as many of his books have reference to his female characters "muscular calves".

But in this particular book, he has a very funny take on the female physique.  His son and his son's best friend who is Kristin Hoy's son refer to her a "butterface" which translates to But Her Face...lol

Interesting to see how Hollywood would treat this if they were to make the movie.

enjoy  ;)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/3QSOXDKQ

Thomas put the car in park and sprinted toward the front door. Justin’s mom, Kristin Hoy, opened it
—Adam could see the bright shock of blond hair—and that surprised him. Kristin taught at the same
high school as Corinne. The two women had grown pretty close. Adam had figured that she’d be down
in Atlantic City, but then he remembered that this conference was for history and languages. Kristin
taught math.
Kristin smiled and waved. He waved back. Thomas vanished into the house as Kristin started down
the path toward the car. Politically incorrect as it sounded, Kristin Hoy was a MILF. Adam had
overheard a bunch of Thomas’s friends saying that, though he could have figured it out on his own.
Right now, she was sashaying toward him in painted-on jeans and a tight white top. She was some sort
of competitive bodybuilder. Adam wasn’t sure what kind. Her name had a bunch of letters after it, and
she had earned the distinction of being a “pro,” whatever that exactly entailed. Adam had never been a
fan of the muscular weight lifting women of old, and in some of her competitive pictures, Kristin did
indeed look a little corded and cut. The hair was a little too blond, the smile a little too white, the tan a
little too orange, but the look worked pretty damn well in person..........
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2015, 02:51:33 pm »
Stephen Coonts Novel AMERICA.  One of the supporting characters (a Steve Jobs type) is an older man who married to a younger woman.  Who just not a younger woman but is a fitness model.  Not just a model!  In a part where he talks about how great she is and how strong and built she is.  And how other men are jealous of her unusually physique.  And he works out just to keep up with her in the bedroom!  And how he loves everything about that!   

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2015, 02:52:06 pm »
What makes this novel so great about muscle woman? 

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2015, 01:18:06 am »
I've just finished Reading "Achilles' Choice", by Larry Niven & Steven Barnes.

Well, lucky for me, I was just looking for a simple sci-fi novel, nothing muscle-focused. This book was written in 1991, but it reads like a 60s work (not that there's anything wrong with that).

SPOILERS:

- In the future, Olympian athlete Jillian Shomer gets presented with a (Achillean) choice: keep competing just as she is, or get a surgical procedure called "Boosting", that dramatically improves  both your physical and mental performance...at the cost of limiting your lifespan to 5 years. If she wins a gold medal, she will be "Linked" (wirelessly connected to a satellite network), that would expand her life indefinitely. If she doesn't...

Don't expect too much on the subjects that got the book mentioned in this Forum, though:

- She is indeed described as a good looking, very capable athlete at the beginning, and there are workouts, checkings, and even a shower and a sex scene, but they are written in a very subtly way: so, don't expect "Lustful Sporty Amazon - The Novel" .

- She does get "Boosted", and both her strenght and body grow exponentially, but there is no overabundance of descriptions: so, no "FMG - The Novel" either.

- There are even some Judo grapples, before and after the "Boost",  but they get narrated in a very precise, sporty language...so, no "FemDom - The Novel" . Sorry. ::)

In all, is a short, decent sci-fi book, a little bit too long for a tale, and a little bit too short for a novel.

The things that make it recommendable for this Forum members are two:

1 - Boris Vallejo's art. Period.
2 - It does provide a good "universe" or base for fanfiction stories; it would be an alternative to the chemical and magical gimmicks that most writers and artists tend to use.

Run, lady, run.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline davidM

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • My writers web page
« Reply #142 on: August 15, 2015, 07:25:48 pm »
What makes this novel so great about muscle woman? 

I am the author mentioned. David Rory O'Neill. Here is the cover to the next book in the series. I hope it explains why muscular women are a big part of this series:

Thanks for the recommendation. 
Here is a small bit featuring Rachel in my next full length novel called Lauren. The Butterfly Effect.

Lauren was with Rachel in the gym when the call came through on her mobile. She and Rachel were reclined on their backs on leg press machines. Lauren said nothing but continued her presses. She was pressing 700lbs on sets of ten reps. Rachel was on 1000lbs on sets of eight reps. When she finished her set she looked over at Rachel and yet again was stunned by the power so evident in her legs. She was on her second set and had not yet broken a sweat.
“Rachel that weight is simply astonishing.”
Rachel finished her set and looked over at Lauren. “Yes, well, I am taking it easy. I can go much heavier on this 45% incline.”
“Really?”
Rachel stood and increased the weights. She reclined once more took several deep breaths then pressed four times. “That’s 1550lbs. This machine has no more. I’ve done 1650 a few times.”
“Bloody Nora girl that’s absurd. There are pro-men lifters who can’t manage that.”
“Maybe but these inclined machines are not a true measure. Squats are the only true way to judge. I think I might be in the top two or three women in the world but I’m too tall to really push the top women. I can squat 1400lbs.”
“My goodness Rachel that is truly astonishing. What are your legs now? Twenty-seven inches thighs and seventeen calves I’d guess.”
“Close, near thirty thigh and nineteen.”
“Shit on it, that is impressive. OK girl, if you are finished stunning me can we get showered? I need to talk to you about developments on the Dirty-boy opp.”

David Rory O'Neill - Novelist.

Offline davidM

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • My writers web page
« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2015, 11:26:49 am »
Thanks Chris. I really appreciate the recommendations. I have finally found my way in here and expect to get myself out of the sandbox soon!
Warm regards David Rory O'Neill.

Offline davidM

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • My writers web page
« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2015, 02:43:48 pm »

The Author here . Here is the cover:

Offline timer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2015, 08:32:47 pm »
In Ice Hunt by James Rollins, there's a minor character, lieutenant Washburn, who is described as an amazon on more than one occasion

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2015, 08:14:50 pm »
I read ice hunt it. Was pretty good.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2015, 03:54:32 pm »

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2015, 04:10:35 pm »
The Skull Throne:

http://depositfiles.com/files/gf0c435rj

Here the Books.  Convert them to pdf if you want!

http://depositfiles.com/files/rur8rng2j

The "Demon Cycle" fantasy series has some good characters to note here.  Series starts with "The Painted Man" book, the author is Peter V Brett.

Renna Tanner is the main one, as she becomes increasingly strong, fast and powerful from the end of the 2nd book and through the 3rd.  There's lots of descriptions of her using her strength fighting, and she definitely carries the lead (male) character to safety at least once.  Cant recall her being described as particularly muscular though.

There are lots of minor female characters described with some muscle and strength.  A highlight being Wonda Cutter who is described as very tall and muscular - she is a kind of amazon warrior woman.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: November 05, 2015, 02:34:07 pm »
Book 5 of net force

Super strength plus super intelligence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_Net_Force

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View