Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572491 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:54:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sexual Heaven
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sexual Heaven  (Read 4810 times)

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sexual Heaven
« on: September 15, 2019, 05:46:17 pm »
Sexual Heaven

As the man gave the cab directions to the apartment, he was nervous. He'd never met a woman like her. It had been a whirlwind romance, but with a twist: She took charge. Instead of being turned off by his shyness and indecisivenes, it turned on her primal and alpha personalities.

The woman who was waiting for him thought back to how they met. He was standing in the produce aisle looking completely bewildered. "Broccoli and organic broccoli? What's the difference?", he mused. "Confused? I was too at first. Take the organic."

He turned to see the face of the woman who spoke. She was beautiful. No scratch that, rather she could've been a model. The man stammered, hemmed and hawed. The woman smiled at his coyness. "If you like what you see, it's because I eat that. Well I drink it in a veggie smoothie anyway. I'm a trainer."

Coming out of his stuper, he just nodded and said: "Oh ok. That's a good idea since I'm trying to get healthy." The thick woman smiled and thought to herself that this guy could be the one. "A man who I can mentally mold? So delicious. Watching him slowly submit to my control. Plus it's not like I'll be convincing him to do anything out of the ordinary. I mean who doesn't want to get healthy with the right motivation."

"Hi. I hope I wasn't late honey." His voice snapped her out of her flash back. "You were right on time. We'll have dinner later. Come with me to the hotel room." He quickly took her hand and went to the room, where she ravished him all night long.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Sexual Heaven
« on: September 15, 2019, 05:46:17 pm »

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sexual Heaven
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 11:37:44 pm »
No comments?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sexual Heaven

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View