Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575237 Posts in 71948 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 09:21:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 185852 times)

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2015, 03:57:02 pm »
Crew team (rowing) team. 

NOT volleyballs or soccer players! 

Uzi, were those women volleyballers or soccer players?

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2015, 04:39:18 pm »
I was working out at the NYSC in Harlem and saw this huge black woman working out.  I mean, she was huge. Very muscular back and boulder shoulders.  She was wearing a tank top and shorts and was doing back extensions with 45 pound plates.  Yes, plates as in up to four.  She was also using the hammer strength machine to do deadlifts, she had 4 45lbers on each side.  I had thought "hmm, she looks familiar." I asked her I could use the extension, we chatted a little, she was constantly stopped by guys at the gym, it's like she's a local celebrity.  When I got home I realized who it was, she's not Pro yet but I know she competes because she mentioned how she was 8 weeks to try and get her Pro Card.  Also, it was funny, Muscle Angels put a video out on her a few days after I saw her.

Offline Iron Maiden

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2015, 05:17:45 pm »
A local WPD competitor is a client at my job, the first time she called she described herself as the female bodybuilder with a mohawk lol. I help her at times with various transactions , she comes twice a month.. looks like a crossfitter but is A WPD athlete, I looked her up on FB and confirmed her division, at Team Universe almost ran into her at Spray Tan entrance.  She has no idea about my connection to the industry and love of fem muscle lol.

Dude, you're famous in the female muscle industry. You appear in many pictures with muscle babes. How can she not know about you?

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2015, 12:45:39 am »
There a woman in her early to mid 20's at my gym.  She blonde and tall (about 5 7).  I notice here there on and off for a few months.  I notice when she wear spandex legging (always in bright green).  Her legs was so massive that they made her upper body look tiny.  Thought she was athlete who did not do enough upper body workouts.  One day I found myself next to her unexpected.  Her upper body was massive also, but her legs was so big and massive and built.  They made her upper body look small and totally disproportion to her legs.  She had the look of serious athlete and she always throws a lot of weight around. 

Another girl tall (about 5 6) blonde.  Been coming to the gym with her boyfriend (about her height, he pretty short) people call his duck foot because he has duck feet and kind of walks like a duck.  He has a HUGE upper body but never works his leg.  So this unusually combo makes him look even more like a duck!  About 2 year ago she started to hit the juice and grew huge-fast.  Starter physique size.  She grew legs way bigger than him in no time flat.  But than they had a fight and such.  So she lost a lot of her size before she come back to the gym.  Than they broke up and she started to hang out with the serious muscle woman (lots of figure and fitness, and physique woman, current and former).  Over the summer she grow huge.  Differently physique size and getting bigger.  How legs grow so easy and they are watermelon quads now and her back growing like a weed.  Since she been working out with the fit woman.  She looks great and from what I hear she wants to get built big time.  She doing well and think in no time she will be a monster!  She also kind of look like kaley cuoco the actress when she was younger (but small athletic boobs, not the huge knockers kaley has).  The woman is age 26!         

stwiss9

« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2015, 04:56:22 pm »
Great thread. Like UF "sightings", people think we are nuts...

I was in line for the world of Coke museum in Atlanta. It's was the early 90s. I was in my 20s. noticed girl behind me in line. Thick. Legs just bulging out of her tight shorts.  She was in her 20s I think.  Talking to her friend loudly. Joking about being an exhibitionist.  It was the perfect opportunity for me to jump into the conversation.. But I was chickenshit and said nothing. Just stared at her like a weirdo.  DOH!

A few years later, in a dance club in Atlanta.. Hot chicks everywhere.  But the one that caught my attention, was a stocky muscle woman at a table with 2 golds gym looking dudes.  She wore tank top and tight shorts. (It was a casual dress dance club).  I was awestruck.  Could not look at any other girl.   My friends thought I was nuts.  So I walked up to her, interrupted her conversation with Arnold & Dolph, and told her she was the most beautiful woman in the club. She looked at me with a huge smile as I told her how incredible looking she was. She said thank you.  The 2 dudes didn't smile. Fuck em.  Nothing came of it, I walked away after that.  Should have stuck around and chatted her up some more.
Next time I meet one I will ask her out.. Oh wait I'm married now.  Complicated!

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2016, 03:16:32 pm »
Update on these ladies:

The tall blonde is even more built now and lifting serious weight.  She dating some guy who slightly taller than her.  He pretty built but looks like he let himself go soft.  But compared to him he looks small and not that strong.  She on the other hand lifts like a manic and pull huge weight.  You can see that her man is totally impressed by her ability.  She looks just like you would think and amazon in a wonder woman comic would look like.   Except she got a small athletic bust.  But prefect size and shape for her physique.

Kaley Cuoco look a like.  Is a lot bigger (gone from bugling out overall to just bugling out in a nice uniform manner) but she starting to add an underlining mass to her physique.  Her quads and calves are HUGE!  Just big and shapely!  Her calves are bigger than most muscle men's!!.     But she does not lift heavy at all.  Maybe she just going for size.  Nothing wrong with that!

There this dark hair, dark complexion, serious looking but very cute in an athletic way woman who been coming in as of late.  She is built like a brick wall and strong as a ox.  Cords of muscle popping all over her.  Huge shoulder, bulging quads, and traps and lats!  At first I through she a trainer coming in to help people.  Because she come in with this slightly above average man who she took around and help to work out.  And made to do hard workouts with a lot of weight.  He struggled with her weight levels on the equipment!  The guy looked totally lost and intimated in the gym.  Turned out they are dating.  Because one day I say them holding hands and kissing!!  Lucky SOB! 

There a woman in her early to mid 20's at my gym.  She blonde and tall (about 5 7).  I notice here there on and off for a few months.  I notice when she wear spandex legging (always in bright green).  Her legs was so massive that they made her upper body look tiny.  Thought she was athlete who did not do enough upper body workouts.  One day I found myself next to her unexpected.  Her upper body was massive also, but her legs was so big and massive and built.  They made her upper body look small and totally disproportion to her legs.  She had the look of serious athlete and she always throws a lot of weight around. 

Another girl tall (about 5 6) blonde.  Been coming to the gym with her boyfriend (about her height, he pretty short) people call his duck foot because he has duck feet and kind of walks like a duck.  He has a HUGE upper body but never works his leg.  So this unusually combo makes him look even more like a duck!  About 2 year ago she started to hit the juice and grew huge-fast.  Starter physique size.  She grew legs way bigger than him in no time flat.  But than they had a fight and such.  So she lost a lot of her size before she come back to the gym.  Than they broke up and she started to hang out with the serious muscle woman (lots of figure and fitness, and physique woman, current and former).  Over the summer she grow huge.  Differently physique size and getting bigger.  How legs grow so easy and they are watermelon quads now and her back growing like a weed.  Since she been working out with the fit woman.  She looks great and from what I hear she wants to get built big time.  She doing well and think in no time she will be a monster!  She also kind of look like kaley cuoco the actress when she was younger (but small athletic boobs, not the huge knockers kaley has).  The woman is age 26!       

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2016, 03:19:22 pm »
Overheard two woman at my gym who have done contest at the physique level.  Both are very cute, very built, with and overall amazing physique plus strong as an ox with the stigma of a team of horses. 

Was talking about how when they grow muscles none of there clothes fit and how they are always bulging out of them and ripping homes in them from there off season growth.  It was like a real life muscle comic conversion coming to life!!

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2016, 02:27:08 am »
In the early 90's , i was at a college football game in San Diego . And saw a blonde fbb in the next few rows up . I believe it was Carla Haug . She was not covered up and she looked pretty awesome .  It was my first sighting of a fbb in person . Then years later around 2005 , saw Denise Hoshor in a soup plantation in line . She was with her son , but was wearing a track suit . And at a Journey concert the same year , saw a big fbb in the first few rows , but couldn't place the face with any named fbb out there . I pretty much can recognize the famous ones , being a long time fan . But was still cool to see . 

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2016, 03:13:25 pm »
The black woman who works out at my gym is a pro named Tischa Thomas.  Other day, she was decline benching 275lbs fa reps well 12.  I almost have to re-focus everytime she is there, because she wears these outfits that show off her massive back which glimmers when she sweats.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2016, 10:59:38 pm »
I was at the assisted living center where my mother recently moved to, and I saw a woman with noticeable biceps come out of an office. Naturally, I went over to her, and said "Great arms - you must be the fitness director." She said she was, and then we talked about Mom's rehab program. I later looked her up, and she has competed before - at the 2014 Europa Phoenix, Physique.

pbo4muscle

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2016, 01:19:15 pm »
The black woman who works out at my gym is a pro named Tischa Thomas.  Other day, she was decline benching 275lbs fa reps well 12.  I almost have to re-focus everytime she is there, because she wears these outfits that show off her massive back which glimmers when she sweats.

I googled her, and damn it, seriously, I do unocusderstand your need to re-focus

Offline jubus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2016, 08:05:59 am »
Back in the late nineties I was down in fort myers, florida. visiting with my wife's cousins from Ohio. anyhow we went grocery shopping and stopping Sam's club. I waited around the front the store, looking at all the people walking in. when this heavy woman walked in wearing a light dress, calves with no definition just heavy. Walking on the other side of her looked like she was helping her walk or keep her balance was this short and very very muscular dark tanned woman. about 5'tall calves were split and muscular and thighs big flared and ripped.  From helping the other heavy woman walk ,she had cut off jean shorts on and looked at one time to be a t-shirt collar ripped off so her traps would have room, no sleeves so bulging biceps and shoulders won't be constricted.Bottomed of t-shirt ripped off to see her 6 pack abs and small part of her lower back. I MEAN this woman was contest ready for BODYBUILDING Men's show. She was just insanely huge and muscular. As they approached the courtesy electric shopping carts. I walked over to help the muscular woman and to get a better view of her body. As I was about to ask if she needed my help to the heavy woman sit down. The muscular one released her grip and said I think its my turn today and the heavy woman said yes it is. So the muscular one that looked like she could carry the cart and woman at the same time sat down and used the cart.The heavy woman walk right along side keeping up with her with no problem. I stood there, what was that all about as I turned around I saw the cash register woman looking at me and said they do that all the time. When we checkout and left Sam's I noticed a powerhouse gym half a block down and thought that must be where the muscular woman works out. So my wife and cousin said they  had to stop at this one more store same area.So I shot over to the gym and asked who that woman at Sam's would be. Don't know'
Very nice story. Wasn't that Peggy Schoolcraft who lived and lives in Fort Myers and at the time was in her top condition?

Offline average_monkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2016, 02:13:07 pm »
I had a very frustrating sighting this morning in the park with my wife and kids (two under 3 years old).

As we drove into the car park, my muscle senses tingled as I watched a big fbb in a tight black vest and sweatpants put a microscooter over her bulging shoulder. I was having a conversation with my wife (who was driving) and had to concentrate extra hard on making sure my momentary muscular distraction didn't get noticed.

As we parked up and got everyone out of the car, I looked around for her, but couldn't see her. I hoped that she hadnt left the park.

Thankfully she hadn't, and I managed to get some great views of her arms and shoulders. She was only wearing a black workout vest on her top haand as it was a bit cold this morning and her nipples were nice and hard.

The frustrating part of the sighting was that I was with my wife and family and she was with her young son. I got close enough to strike up a conversation when it was just me and young son, but it was only about what our kids were doing. She was really friendly and I really wanted to ask her about training and whether she competed, and tell her how amazing she looked, but I thought it might be inappropriate with her son there.

I go to the park pretty regularly, so I'm really hoping that she will too, especially with the summer coming.

Btw, this was in Bath, England where fbbs are extremely rare.

Offline mick56

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2016, 05:45:47 am »
So.... This morning , I'm doing my normal tasks at my retail job. I walk out of the office to the sales floor and there is this jacked , sexy woman with her husband being assisted by someone. She looks amazing. Thick arms.Wide back, dressed in workout gear just showing all of her upper body. I had to get a closer look.  Just dayum. I walk closer and i recognize her,,, it's none other than IFBB Pro Michelle Cummings. Now last I knew she was physique. If these are the bodies in physique....WOW. To truly see how thick she was is a sight to see. Short compact and thick with muscle. I can only imaging the size of a pro FBB in person if this was a physique body. Her pictures do not do her size justice. She looks so much more muscular in person. What a sight to see on a Saturday morning.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2016, 05:20:04 pm »
Going back a ways here...I was in college, early to mid nineties, and at a happening bar in San Jose California.  I was with several buddies and as were walking through the bar, i see this HUGE Woman, easily several inches taller than me with bulging biceps that made mine look like toothpicks.

I was already into muscular women and buying WPW magazines and recognized her immediately.  It was Karla Nelson.  She was standing at a bar height table with two other friends, who looked fit, but nothing like Karla.  She and i made eye contact as i walked by so i smiled.  She smiled back and i kept walking with my buddies to another part of this large bar.

I wondered off from my group a couple of times to walk near Karla and her friends.  She was larger than i had ever expected in reality and the pics and videos i had seen of her didn't do her justice.  She had a very sexy demeanor and she was smiling the whole time with her friends.  Her white dress was very revealing and she had on high heels...making her VERY TALL obviously.  She and her friends eventually left and i was kicking myself for not going up to their group and chatting...any way, point being. she was smoking hot, (and beyond belief huge) in person!

...on a funny side note: we ended up getting some other college girls back to our house.  My buddies were very good for that... (Crazy how easy that was when you're 21...) any way, as i was hooking up with the girl i ended up with, i was picturing Karla the whole time.... :D

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View