Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572534 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:32:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  ShowUp23.com New session site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ShowUp23.com New session site  (Read 21391 times)

birmi482

Re: ShowUp23.com New session site
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 02:13:55 pm »
thank you, i accept your explanation. i also have never thought that you are a parasite as some here suggested, given the events you staged in Paris with very famous fbb and strongwomen. i was not present but bought some of the event clips.

with regards to Nataliya Amazonka, given her huge popularity i am sure that I am not the only one to ask about a 1-1 session., so when you that to the best of your knowledge she does not do sessions, have you asked her about doing sessuons and about joining your new session set up site?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 02:13:55 pm »

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2019, 03:02:37 pm »
The show in London sounds interesting, I might consider joining.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2019, 07:54:18 pm »
thank you, i accept your explanation. i also have never thought that you are a parasite as some here suggested, given the events you staged in Paris with very famous fbb and strongwomen. i was not present but bought some of the event clips.

with regards to Nataliya Amazonka, given her huge popularity i am sure that I am not the only one to ask about a 1-1 session., so when you that to the best of your knowledge she does not do sessions, have you asked her about doing sessuons and about joining your new session set up site?

Thanks for being honest. This motivate us to doing more. I personnally talked and meet Nataliya (in Romania) but she never wanted to do session. Unfortunately.
But you may ask her privately. Who knows.?

birmi482

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2019, 08:06:46 pm »
thank you for your answer. If you already asked her and her answer was negative, there is no point in trying to ask her again.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2019, 08:49:44 pm »

Thanks for being honest. This motivate us to doing more. I personnally talked and meet Nataliya (in Romania) but she never wanted to do session. Unfortunately.
But you may ask her privately. Who knows.?

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=45025.msg2161481#msg2161481
I Saradas

birmi482

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 10:27:38 pm »
that was years ago, maybe she agreed in the past, but now it looks that she does not do sessions.

birmi482

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2019, 11:21:07 am »
@lovefbbmega. i would like to say again that I really appreciate your initiatives and your sincerity about approaching Nataliya Amazonka regarding sessions and admitting that she rejected sessions. I hope your London event will be a big success :clap:

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2019, 11:54:10 pm »
If a session site will get more girls into doing sessions, that will be great.   

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2019, 07:43:56 am »
@lovefbbmega. i would like to say again that I really appreciate your initiatives and your sincerity about approaching Nataliya Amazonka regarding sessions and admitting that she rejected sessions. I hope your London event will be a big success :clap:

There is no reason why I d have lied. Thanks for your support !  :thanks:

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2019, 07:47:33 am »
If a session site will get more girls into doing sessions, that will be great.   

This is what we are doing: bringing new girls to the game.
You can see that English Natasha join us.

And we are planning to introduce a well know US fbb very soon for her first travel to Europe, and US,  and many Brazilian girls to USA too.

We are working hard on the project so If you want to join the community join the site and share your idea.

Some people chat with us online and ask us for a specific performer than we negociate with her and motivate her to jump into the project.

:wob:

birmi482

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2019, 06:30:12 pm »
@lovefbbmega. i never implied you would lie, but you could have refused to answer. As you have met her personally in Romania at the competirion, is she really so much bigger than the other top fbbs?

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2019, 08:12:05 pm »
@lovefbbmega. i never implied you would lie, but you could have refused to answer. As you have met her personally in Romania at the competirion, is she really so much bigger than the other top fbbs?

I mean she is... wow...  :wow: really , big, wide, muscular, heavy, and very very nice....
She is a real amazon.

Her with Micaela Viscido at the show it will be something unique !

birmi482

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2019, 02:18:10 am »
@lovefbbmega, thanks, but how is she compared to other fbb in terms of size and muscle mass when you see her in person?

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2019, 09:19:09 am »
I've seen Natalya in person aswell on the Fibo 2018 and 2019. She's the biggest fbb I've ever seen in my life and yea, so she's way bigger than other fbb's. Especially her legs and arms are amazing. She's also about 15kg heavier compared to other fbb's on the fibo, like Jay Fuchs or Helle Trevino.

birmi482

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2019, 10:30:34 am »
the biggest fbb i have ever met is Jana Linke from Germany who was the largest fbb some 10 years ago, measuring 1.71 and weighing 90-95. She is still active, at least in sessions, and comes often to London. It would be interesting to see and compare her with Nataliya, they are the same height and same weight

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  ShowUp23.com New session site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View