Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572526 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:24:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Adrienne fave
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Adrienne fave  (Read 7368 times)

Offline jeff14492

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Adrienne fave
« on: February 15, 2017, 02:09:21 am »
Adrienne fave is in Boston now.  Only review I can find of her is on wb270 and nowhere else. Only pics of her show nothing really. Just looking for some input. I booked her for Thursday just wondering what to expect.

Forum Saradas

Offline Hcohen775

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Adrienne fave
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 09:12:03 pm »
I saw her last year in NYC. I would not repeat. PM me for more details.

Offline jeff14492

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 12:00:56 am »
 Thanks for the feedback but I ended up seeing her before you sent it .   The girl was incredible  she said she doubles from time to time  with Electra.  She wasn't bodybuilder huge  but ripped  her face is gorgeous,  pretty much an absolute smoke show.  She tapped me out a lot between scissors and chokes. She's a former boxer  and thinks nothing of while she scissoring you  punching square in the abdomen and God damn she hits hard.  Would definitely session with her again,  it was like getting my ass kick by a model for an hour straight.

Offline coed

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 08:46:46 pm »
Hi. I'm thinking of wrestling her while in Boston. Would  greatly appreciate any other feedback anyone has about Adrienne? Worth it? Other important info??

Thank you!!!!

Offline coed

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 11:29:17 am »
Just wrestled her and highly recommend. She's QUITE small (and petite) but is strong with an awesome body. As noted earlier, she really is quite beautiful. She's not for a competitive match, especially if you are a lot bigger. However, she's great with email replies, and even better in the session. Very focused on her client. I'm glad I wrestled her. Again, recommended for fantasy or semi-comp. She definitely is skilled in jiu jitsu.

Offline jeff14492

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 05:03:26 am »
Hi. I'm thinking of wrestling her while in Boston. Would  greatly appreciate any other feedback anyone has about Adrienne? Worth it? Other important info??

Thank you!!!!
I saw her again on the second trip to Boston  better than first one.  I ended up going for an additional hour.  I didn't ask her  about extras  sure if that's what you're wondering I don't know.  Sucks I never feel quite right asking. Her skills are good and by far The best looking girl I've ever sessioned with. She will be be a super star in this Business.  Definitely book her.

JJ1243

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 12:32:14 pm »
I just saw her after being hesitant at first. She is very mysterious, not much out there on her. Well let me tell you, don't let the fact that she doesn't want her face blasted all over the internet stop you from having an amazing experience. I concur with the above comments regarding her beauty. All I can say is WOW. I went into it wanting to see if such a petite girl could really kick my ass and boy did I get my answer. I was basically exhausted after about 15 minutes and she never broke a sweat. I was at her mercy the rest of the time. At one point I remember looking at her walk across the room and thought to myself,  how the hell did this tiny sexy girl completely kick my ass. She is very good with emails and has a great personality as well. I would love to see her again.

mcm285

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 01:26:25 pm »
 I'm seeing her next week. After reading these
Reviews I'm super pumped. Any other input or advice would be appreciated. Can report backafterwards with a review.

JJ1243

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 02:07:59 am »
Hit me up private MCM for anything you want to know.

Offline Jerryp1978

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 02:15:54 am »
I saw Adrienne in Boston recently and I can echo the other comments here. She's beautiful, amazingly strong for her size and fun to be with. Will definitely see her again on her next trip to town.

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 04:05:39 pm »
She is coming to New York soon. Can anyone comment what is on the menu sensually?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline lowvoltage

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 05:23:47 pm »
Don't post you tube links here.

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2019, 11:56:28 am »
Has anyone seen her recently and can comment on the session?  Also, what is on the menu sensually?

Thanks!

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2020, 11:20:51 am »
Has anyone seen Adrienne recently?  Thanks!

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2020, 03:28:42 am »
I met her a few years ago, great session, she is strong for small size. She showed me her boxing skills an it was impressive. I would love to see her again but don't have enough money to go back to Vegas lately

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Adrienne fave

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View