Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575069 Posts in 73003 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:07:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Actresses, singers and artists  |  Sad News Regarding Julie Strain
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sad News Regarding Julie Strain  (Read 4809 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Sad News Regarding Julie Strain
« on: July 29, 2018, 01:41:47 pm »
Ironically, someone inquired about her recently, but I couldn't find the post. It's been reported and confirmed that Julie Strain is under hospice care for dementia. She's only 56, so it's theorized that the early onset of this disease may have been caused by a head injury she suffered when she was in her early 20's. Unlike other diseases, hospice care for dementia doesn't mean she'll be dead in a matter of days. It just means that she won't get any better and that it will eventually kill her. She may be around for weeks, months, maybe even this time next year. Right now it looks pretty bad. I'm posting a link to her Facebook page. If you're a fan, follow and offer your moral support. A friend is managing her page and is updating everyone.  If you're a praying person, include her in your prayers.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/julie.strain.3

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Sad News Regarding Julie Strain
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 09:43:14 pm »
From her Facebook page on November 26, 2018:

Hello Julie Strain fans and friends,

Julie’s care at home has become more intensive due to complications of dementia, and she is entering final stage.

Currently, She is in the hospital and is due to return home this week. Her condition continues to worsen, and once again I am letting you know that her time here on Earth is limited.

She will return home, hopefully this week, on Hospice care once again. I don’t believe she will be removed from Hospice going forward.

All my time is devoted to Julie’s care safety. I will update you in several days.

Please be respectful to Julie on Facebook and please understand that her life is ending.

Dave

From her Facebook page on November 30, 2018:

Julie is home, we returned Wednesday night. She is comfortable and we are seeing continued improvement. She however is diagnosed as late stage dementia, and is receiving hospice care again, currently.

Also, thank you everyone for the beautiful outpouring of support. Julie loves all of you and is so happy when I read her your kind thoughts. I'd also like to thank you for the kind comments sent my way. Julie has some wonderful fans and friends.

Dave

Offline sw1ngy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sad News Regarding Julie Strain
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 05:10:56 am »
Condolences to her sad state :(
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Actresses, singers and artists  |  Sad News Regarding Julie Strain

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View