Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580094 Posts in 73881 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 05:33:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: London Wrestling Studio  (Read 63195 times)

se254eva

Re: London Wrestling Studio
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 03:32:21 pm »
Although I have not been to LWS for some time and my posts and karma on this site is low then take my comments as however you feel.

However, my visits in the past were always positive. There is no HR etc there and it's NOT that kind of a place. However, if you fancy a wrestle on the mats without the restrictions of a hotel room then I'd recommend it.

Again, I haven't been for a while so I don't know whether something happened that MADE THEM start keeping an eye on things? If you are looking for any "other" services" then sure, it's back to the hotel rooms. In London at least. 

Forum Saradas

Giles Cooper

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 10:56:10 am »
The owner sits in if the girl is new to wrestling, until she builds up confidence and feels comfortable on her own. There is no HJ etc, it's just not that sort of place. But that is reflected in the price, Meteor is available for £130 per hour, try seeing a FBB for that! The majority of the sessions are unsupervised.

The owner Honey is a lovely lady who used to be a session wrestler, worked out in California for a while, and she makes sure the girls are all well trained and have a great attitude. You will be guaranteed a fun session at an affordable price. LWS has a very loyal customer base with guys regularly flying in from all over Europe - see their highly active yahoo forum for more info. The studio is based in Hackney Wick which is very safe and they usually meet first timers at the station.

It's not like the hotel room experience that's for sure but it's not trying to be. It's great at what it is so make your choice from there.

frankcapua

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 11:47:00 am »
I have had several sessions with lws and can give mixed reviews. Pippa is by far the best i've wrestled others not been so good, barbarella (who coincidently no longer wrestles for them) stank of alchohol.
In terms of any extras thats a complete no, even topless but to be fair if u ask they are up front about this.
I have even sessioned with honey before she retired and unfortunately that was a very average experience.
Dont get me wrong if u want a straight wrestle with a fit pretty girl its ok.
However i'm friendly with a couple of girls who used to wrestle for honey and knowing what i know now i would not session there again.

demetrius

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 03:28:11 pm »
I heard that Honey takes half the girls' money, so the girls get £65-£75 for a full hours work. So you get what you pay for I guess, which is not much.

Quite a few have left and gone to Monica's who doesn't take as much.

frankcapua

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 03:37:37 pm »
Your right demetrius, honey certainly did take a bigger cut then monika, and having sessioned with monika too i can wholeheartedly say that a)  monika is a far nicer person who genuinely wants u to enjoy your session and b) is a far, far superior wrestler to honey.
On top of this monikas studio is nicer, so all things considered given thier fees are about the same i know where i'd go again.

musclezrkool

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 06:40:01 pm »
I may have a look at MWC next time Antscha from Hungary is there - always liked the look of her and she give hj in at least one of her videos that I'm aware of, so I wonder if Monica's establishment is a little more... relaxed?

frankcapua

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 06:43:49 pm »
Monika is no more relaxed but viktoria or anstcha normally also session from their hotel room when they're here and yes they are more "relaxed"

Fritz

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 01:17:37 pm »
Your right demetrius, honey certainly did take a bigger cut then monika, and having sessioned with monika too i can wholeheartedly say that a)  monika is a far nicer person who genuinely wants u to enjoy your session
On top of this monikas studio is nicer, so all things considered given thier fees are about the same i know where i'd go again.

are we talking about the same Monica and Honey?
Monica is a w..... O.k. I don´t want to write this dirty word in my very 1st posting in this Forum  :)
But not only I have this opinion about her, also many other guys and also female wrestler who were guestwrestlers at Monicas, say that!

Honey is what her name says: a very sweet person.

What do you think why Monica loses visitors at her events all the time?
Only me know a dozen guys who left Monicas event and never returned.
And what do you think why femalewrestlingzone and mixedwrestlingzone did their last London-event in the LWS, although they did their 2 events before at Monicas Studio?
And what do you think why Femwin always does their events in co-operation with the LWS, but never with Monica?

The answer is easy!
It is because of the totally different personality between the w..... Monica and the sweet Honey!

And Monicas studio is also not nicer than the LWS!

frankcapua

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 01:59:39 pm »
I can only go by personal experience, as do many of us on here. I'm happy to listen to and take on board different views & opinions to mine.
What i will say to be fair regarding your comments fritz is that to be honest its a fair while since i've sessioned with either establishments so things may have changed, and your not the first i've heard from re your comments about monicas events.
The reason i stopped sessioning at monicas was that she became too business like & although i'd had several sessions b4 with her & other  girls there she started wanting money up front.

Fritz

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 03:39:50 pm »
ok, unfortunately it is not possible to edit a posting here, so I must correct my last posting in one case.

There was indeed an event of mixedwrestlingzone and femalwrestlingzone at Monicas studio one week before these companies had their event at the LWS.

Sorry that I have forgotten it and did a wrong speculation at this point.

demetrius

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 11:13:03 am »
Hey Fritz, are you the same Fritz who has been banned from Monica's for harassing her and badmouthing various female wrestlers? And have you not also been banned by DWW and European Fight Club?

I heard you spend a lot of time bitching about Monica on various boards, while sending messages begging to be allowed back to her place.

frankcapua

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2012, 12:31:06 pm »
Oh dear sounds like u been rumbled fritz. I did think ur post was a little harsh,  but as i said appreciate everyone has their own views & opnions.
Come to think of it following lurkers post, werent u active  on the angels of destruction forum too?

Fritz

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2012, 12:55:15 pm »
Hey Fritz, are you the same Fritz who has been banned from Monica's for harassing her and badmouthing various female wrestlers? And have you not also been banned by DWW and European Fight Club?

I heard you spend a lot of time bitching about Monica on various boards, while sending messages begging to be allowed back to her place.

I am the Fritz whom you probably mean, but there are a few points in your posting not correct.
english is not my mother-language, so at first I had to look into a dictionary to understand what the word "harassing" means.
Now I know what this word means, but I still do not understand what you mean with this word in relation to me and Monica.
And which "various" female wrestlers should I have "badmouthed"?
I only remember that I expressed a bad opinion about ONE female wrestler (not various), but I did not have this opinion exclusive. Many other people have that opinion about that one special female wrestler.
Yes, I was banned by DWW after I wrote on a message-board how the DWW-girls behaved at a Dinner for which the guests paid a lot of money.
I am NOT banned at the European fight Club. I know that this rumour was written on the above meantioned german message-board by the DWW-owner, but it is not true.
So, dear Demetrius, you seem to read this german message-board, too?

On which various boards, do you think, I bitch versus Monica? Could you tell me them and I will take a look if there is another Fritz writing under my name.

And finally, I did not send messages to Monica begging to return to her place.
I offered her once in ONE message that we could forget the past and start a new beginning, but she denied even to answer.

I only asked travelling wrestlers who use Monicas studio to offer sessions, if they would ask Monica if that would be ok that I wrestle with them there.
But also these travelling wrestlers obviously got the order from Monica not even to answer me, although they promised to do so.
So these travelling wrestlers allow in favour for Monica that they lose the money of a session with me!
Ridiculous!

But ok, this thread is about the LWS, not about Monica.
I only answered here, because another poster badmouthed the LWS and Honey and made the silly joke that Monica and her studio should be the better choice.

Demetrius, if you have additional questions, we should clarify them in private messages.

Finally:
yes, Frank, I was also active at the AoD-forum. At 1st I was banned there, too ;D, but after the owner there (Sammi) found out who are the good guys and who are the bad guys, she realized that I was one of the good guys and so I was a Moderator there at the end :-*

Fritz

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2012, 01:41:46 pm »
the system here does not allow me to answer to private messages, because I can´t type the verification code, so I answer the PM, which I got, here:

the AoDs totally retired. As far as I know also their website and Forum disappeared

demetrius

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 07:01:58 pm »
Fritz, you were insulting about Robin to my certain knowledge saying she was too old to wrestle (but not I guess to kick your ass.)  Also about Hollywood. I read it myself on one of the yahoo groups a year or two ago. I forget which. I don't know any german message boards.

About the rest, I heard you keep sending messages to guys who also know Monica asking them to ask her to let you come back to her shows. A lot of people know this. Now you spend your time badmouthing her like a like a spoilt child who can't get his way.

Before this I also heard several people say that they'd rather not be in the same room as you. (At that point I'd never heard of you before.)

To be honest, I don't know you personally, but I guess that anyone with as bad a reputation as yours in the wrestling world shouldn't be taken seriously. I've never heard anyone say anything good about you apart from the fact that your behavior make them laugh.

I can't comment on that, but from what I've seen of your posts, you sound like an arrogant ass.

Just my five cents.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View