Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572572 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:13:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  What was your most disappointing session and why?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What was your most disappointing session and why?  (Read 53339 times)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: What was your most disappointing session and why?
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2018, 06:20:47 pm »
Collete Guimond.  I am 5'8 and about 210.  She promised many lifts. only did ankle raises and piggybacks. i couldn't touch her, was serious, drove an hour and made me wait 30 more minutes.  Bad attitude, totally uninterested and driest handjob ever. 

Gabrielle Nicander - Gorgeous tall muscular and powerful.  but horrible attitude!

Melissa Coates.  Amazingly gorgeous woman and she is strong (she is a wrestler) but she didn't want to do shit in our session!

About Gabe, saw her once. She's a big, thick blonde - my height and I might have a couple of pounds on her. Did a session in a small NYC hotel room with a lousy A/C. We did role play with her being the Amazon, scissors, muscle worship, etc. The room was so small each side of the bed was two feet away from the wall on each side. We'd roll around and both of us almost fell off the bed a couple of times. By the end of the session, we were both sweaty and laughing about it. She apologized but it was a sexy, sensual and unique session. We had fun and she did apologize for the room, but there was no need to.

About Melissa, I've heard the attitude stories. For me she was a great turn-on, I'll put it that way. Once or twice she began with a bad attitude but then go into it. Maybe because she was dominant in our sessions it worked for me. Most of the time she knew exactly how to get to me and was very sensual.

I guess I got lucky with both of them, but you never know how chemistry works. The worst thing is when a sessionette says in a listing and in an email / text, "I do...." and you get there and she doesn't. THAT'S real B.S.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2018, 01:26:04 pm »
Sharon Marvel, easily, back in the day. Here I was all excited to see an actual fbb legend, and she showed up
to the session totally out of shape and even OVERWEIGHT. I took one look at her and said "Sorry, I can give
you a $100 for your trouble, but no way am I going to pay full price for looking like THAT." She took the $100
and threw it in my face, and stormed out of there.
Guess Sharon wasn,t expecting a brutally honest evaluation of her conditioning. But good for you Sycamore for pointing out she didn,t look like her pics. Least you offered her $100 bucks for her trouble.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2018, 10:34:25 am »
Sharon Marvel, easily, back in the day. Here I was all excited to see an actual fbb legend, and she showed up
to the session totally out of shape and even OVERWEIGHT. I took one look at her and said "Sorry, I can give
you a $100 for your trouble, but no way am I going to pay full price for looking like THAT." She took the $100
and threw it in my face, and stormed out of there.
Guess Sharon wasn,t expecting a brutally honest evaluation of her conditioning. But good for you Sycamore for pointing out she didn,t look like her pics. Least you offered her $100 bucks for her trouble.

Speaking ill of the dead is such a nice trait.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2018, 12:27:36 am »
Speaking ill of the dead is such a nice trait.

Wasn't aware she passed until I read your post.  Just googled her.

Alina-fan

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2018, 11:45:21 am »
My session with Storm was very disappointing. She wasn't interested at all and the smell of cigarettes was very disgusting.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2018, 07:59:47 am »
Collete Guimond , I agree one of the worse sessions I had.
Lady Milady was hands down the worse

Offline pecunia

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2019, 07:54:26 pm »
My worst session experiences:

1) Raquel (from back in the day) who pulled a no show after I arranged a meeting in DC from NYC so that we could session.
2) Afrika.  Not really a session, We can become friends after several sessions over the years (or so I thought).  She was visiting NYC and asked to get my corporate rate at a hotel which was very favorable.  I made the reservation using my card with the understanding that she was going to pay for the room when she checked out.  She left the bill on my credit card when she checked out, never reimbursed me for the room and had the nerve years later to contact me out of the blue and try to borrow money from me.  Have not spoken to the bitch since she ripped me off.
3) Tatiana Butler: just a ho hum, disappointing session that I could have easily done without.
4) Sally MacNeil: I tried cancelling on her but she started yelling at me on the phone making me feel guilty, so I made the trek from CT to NJ.  She just had this weird psychotic vibe about her.  Shortly afterwards, she killed her husband with a shotgun.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2019, 08:59:46 pm »
Reading about the recent no shows made me think of an experience I had. Forget who the woman was, but I showed up to the hotel, parked in the garage, and texted her for the room number. Got a text back, who are you and what are you talking about? Turns out, I was a week early. Totally my fault. And to make things worse, I was unavailable for the actual day. Apologized and sent her a couple of bucks for being a dumb ass.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2019, 12:47:58 pm »
Recently saw Goddess Sierra from ATL.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2019, 12:51:08 pm »
Recently saw Goddess Sierra from ATL.  Physically amazing. But zero chemistry, promised sensual and basically tied her hands up to herself almost. Anything I said she gave me this weird as face. Didn’t wanna do any lifting.  She kept saying “what’s in for me”?  Bitch I’m paying you and you agreed to something. Didn’t want to do a release when she had promised MUCH more than that.  Women is 5’9 and 200 pounds! AmaZing ass! And no chemistry. 

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2021, 02:23:13 pm »
Thanks to all the great comments on this thread, I have avoided the bad ones and have had only positive experiences in sessions. Thank you to everyone and please keep this up!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2021, 11:33:47 am »
To follow up about my session with Sierra. I had a second session with her and a completely different story. A session unlike any other 😍😍😍😍

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  What was your most disappointing session and why?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View