Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572583 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:33:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  What was your most disappointing session and why?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What was your most disappointing session and why?  (Read 53342 times)

Alina-fan

Re: What was your most disappointing session and why?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2016, 09:10:46 am »
^^Attacking a veteran in your first post. Interesting.

Forum Saradas

jkaw44

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2016, 04:35:09 pm »
For me it was Maggie, MagPie, Mistress MagPie. Was extremely rude and agitated right from the get got when I just contacted to see  what times she had avaialble when she was in my city. Apparently on her website somewhere it says when you contact her to say the city and what times you were available but I just saw on wb270 she was gonna be near me so I contacted her from there and she jumped down my throat for some reason.  Her communication skills were horrible and she seemed all over the place like she was on something. SHe then said it was short notice and had one time available late at night that I couldnt do. I then got another email saying she could meet the next day and she gave me the room and her cell number and then just told me to meet her without confirming it with me. I had already thought we couldnt meet and didnt see her final emai until the next morning which made it immpossible for me o meet with her just a few hours later. SHe then became infuriated and said I was a no show for a session I never booked in the first place. It was crazy she just made up a time and hoped I would show without talking to me and then became very angry when I didnt and started threatening me thru email. Ive never seen a girl get so agitated so quickly like that. Maybe she was just having a bad day, I dont know.

j635746

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2016, 11:17:06 am »
Lady Milady.  Arrogant, acted like she was doing me a favour letting me pay to session with her.  Did not really deliver the session discussed.  She could tell at this point I had lost interest, so when her phone started ringing, she just took the call and forgot I was even there.

I think she has two profiles on wb270 now with two locations in Israel.

Duke69

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2016, 11:30:24 am »
For me it was Maggie, MagPie, Mistress MagPie. Was extremely rude and agitated right from the get got when I just contacted to see  what times she had avaialble when she was in my city. Apparently on her website somewhere it says when you contact her to say the city and what times you were available but I just saw on wb270 she was gonna be near me so I contacted her from there and she jumped down my throat for some reason.  Her communication skills were horrible and she seemed all over the place like she was on something. SHe then said it was short notice and had one time available late at night that I couldnt do. I then got another email saying she could meet the next day and she gave me the room and her cell number and then just told me to meet her without confirming it with me. I had already thought we couldnt meet and didnt see her final emai until the next morning which made it immpossible for me o meet with her just a few hours later. SHe then became infuriated and said I was a no show for a session I never booked in the first place. It was crazy she just made up a time and hoped I would show without talking to me and then became very angry when I didnt and started threatening me thru email. Ive never seen a girl get so agitated so quickly like that. Maybe she was just having a bad day, I dont know.

I also had a non session with her with many of the same issues.  Her replies to my inquiries had little to do with what i was asking and then she got angry.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2016, 07:22:48 pm »
This post reminds me of the value of this site.

For those of us who session with these ladies get to find out how good they are in session, what their specialties are, deposits or not (and whether they return them), cost of session, etc., etc. The "disappointing" sessions for me were when I didn't do my homework or ask specific questions about what the lady does or does not do in session. A deal-breaker for me is the cost of a session. If it is over a certain number, I won't book no matter who sexy the lady is.

I'm at the end of my sessioning days, since I'm too damned old. But one lady who did sessions for years and got lousy reviews here was "Layla Lane" (her session name). From around '99 to '08 I did maybe a half dozen sessions with her. A couple of times her attitude was under par and if I had been on Saradas then I might have given her a bad review, which would have been a mistake. Why? I kept on going back, even after those two sub-par sessions, because she was too damned sexy she and knew exactly what I wanted.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2016, 05:51:33 am »

For those of us who session with these ladies get to find out how good they are in session, what their specialties are, deposits or not (and whether they return them), cost of session, etc., etc. The "disappointing" sessions for me were when I didn't do my homework or ask specific questions about what the lady does or does not do in session. A deal-breaker for me is the cost of a session. If it is over a certain number, I won't book no matter who sexy the lady is.

I'm at the end of my sessioning days, since I'm too damned old. But one lady who did sessions for years and got lousy reviews here was "Layla Lane" (her session name). From around '99 to '08 I did maybe a half dozen sessions with her. A couple of times her attitude was under par and if I had been on Saradas then I might have given her a bad review, which would have been a mistake. Why? I kept on going back, even after those two sub-par sessions, because she was too damned sexy she and knew exactly what I wanted.
That,s how LAYLA LANE stayed in biz as long as she did. Layla had a lousy attitude toward most of her clients, but she was hot as hell with a body to die for. Classic case of guys letting the "little head" do the thinking for the big head.

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2016, 12:59:11 am »

That,s how LAYLA LANE stayed in biz as long as she did. Layla had a lousy attitude toward most of her clients, but she was hot as hell with a body to die for. Classic case of guys letting the "little head" do the thinking for the big head.

There are too many session options available to allow oneself to be taken advantage of.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2016, 03:41:56 am »
Today...yes.  But back in the good  'ol days, not so much.  A lady who I see whenever possible once told me that when she first started there were only seven or so ladies from which to choose.   At least publicly...

Offline bigbrownsuga

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2016, 08:54:42 pm »
My most disappointing session has to be with Denise Hosher. It was most if not all my fault. I was pretty new to the session world and just had broken up with my GF at the time. So this was around 2004 I think. Denise had just had her kid and he was learning how to talk. She still had muscle on her but was getting smaller. Anyway I paid for the flight from Long Beach to Boston and I paid for the hotel as well. Now I did not clearly state what I was looking for in the session. So like a newbie I assumed we both wanted the same type of session. I think she was new to the session world or shy because our second session was wonderful in my eyes.

I arrived at her hotel around 10pm. She was wearing a huge white t-shirt with a turquoise bikini underneath.  She informed me that she had to say goodnight to her son which was fine. After about 45 minutes to an hour of her on the phone speaking in baby talk she finally hung up we started talking. We were both nervous. About midnight I was ready to go and chalk this one up to a loss. Plus I was going to NYC the next day. She talked for another 2 hours straight without allowing me to get a word in.  So now it's 2am and I had been since 6am. I am yawning uncontrollably and trying to not fall asleep. She finally starts to ask me questions. I finally say I have to get home and that's when she asks if I want a HJ. She did take off her t-shirt at this point. No touching, no flexing and her bikini stayed on! I did't leave until 4am.

Like I said she made up for it during the next session as we were both naked, but I was wearing a hat on the little brain! LOL

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2016, 09:20:38 pm »
agree with all three of those, although if you get colette on a good day she can be amazing...

j635746

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2016, 09:10:34 am »
Enjoyed my session with Colette the only time I met her.  What annoyed me is that she listed her location as London when in the UK, but had to come into London and then travel an hour out on the mainline train to get to her as she was staying with a friend.  I remember saying that I made the trip as I always wanted to meet her but said it was a one off session.

Offline tardisfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2016, 11:00:14 pm »
I had one of the most horrible sessions with a favorite of mine, Julie B. (I'm not using her full name, I'm sorry.) I saw on her site that she was heading to my town soon so I emailed her asking if it's possible to get a session. It was several days before I got a email back saying ya, it would be fine. We agreed on a price, date & time. I also asked if it would be ok to get some photos autographed and she said maybe. Now cut to the day, I leave my house to the hotel 3 hours ahead because I don't know the area and want to get there early or on time. I show up on time and text her outside saying I'm here, can you please text me the room number. I walk in and sit down waiting thinking maybe she needs to come down and get me since I'm not a guest. It's several minutes of me waiting and sitting before she texts me back the room number. I head down and meet her. We talk for a couple of minutes and she heads over to the computer checking a datebook. She asks me some questions and I answer them. I ask her if it's ok if she could autograph some photos. She says no I don't and I'm ok with it. Long story short she kinda has a hissy fit and I leave, still with the money in my pocket. I walked out thinking why the hell do you treat your fans like that? And the best/worst part is she retired shortly after that.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2016, 08:42:17 am »
I had one of the most horrible sessions with a favorite of mine, Julie B. (I'm not using her full name, I'm sorry.) I saw on her site that she was heading to my town soon so I emailed her asking if it's possible to get a session. It was several days before I got a email back saying ya, it would be fine. We agreed on a price, date & time. I also asked if it would be ok to get some photos autographed and she said maybe. Now cut to the day, I leave my house to the hotel 3 hours ahead because I don't know the area and want to get there early or on time. I show up on time and text her outside saying I'm here, can you please text me the room number. I walk in and sit down waiting thinking maybe she needs to come down and get me since I'm not a guest. It's several minutes of me waiting and sitting before she texts me back the room number. I head down and meet her. We talk for a couple of minutes and she heads over to the computer checking a datebook. She asks me some questions and I answer them. I ask her if it's ok if she could autograph some photos. She says no I don't and I'm ok with it. Long story short she kinda has a hissy fit and I leave, still with the money in my pocket. I walked out thinking why the hell do you treat your fans like that? And the best/worst part is she retired shortly after that.

Julie Bourassa?  If not odd story. I'd totally believe it with Bourassa.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2017, 09:28:08 pm »
I'm trying to think of this woman's name.  She was a powerlifter, strong as heck.  I wanted to say Becca something but I am not sure.  Anyways, this session was dissappointing in the sense that when I arrived I was thrown off by how huge she was.  Not in a bad way though.  But I think she took this as an affront.  She was all like "you can take your money and go" and I tried to explain to her that it was not my intent to be disrespectful.  I had done sessions a few times, maybe I just was off, maybe she was off about something.  The resulting session wasn't bad, necessarily, it was just this weird feeling the whole time.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2018, 12:34:24 pm »
Sharon Marvel, easily, back in the day. Here I was all excited to see an actual fbb legend, and she showed up
to the session totally out of shape and even OVERWEIGHT. I took one look at her and said "Sorry, I can give
you a $100 for your trouble, but no way am I going to pay full price for looking like THAT." She took the $100
and threw it in my face, and stormed out of there.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  What was your most disappointing session and why?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View