Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572776 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:37:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?  (Read 11480 times)

Offline Another_Wanted01

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I personally find bodybuilders and strong women attractive because of the power and the proportions that they display comparing to regular men like me.
I've been asking myself this for a while and I would like to read other perspectives about this topic.
Thanks.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
Personally, I love the look of the muscles carved into their skin and their posture. It shows power and couple days this with their feminity is blissfully attractive. When musclar women move and they muscles pulse under their skin is amazing.
User is currently banned [View]

birmi482

For me it is upper body muscle mass with good definition that translates into real power and strength. Only the combination of the two does it for me. Therefore I don't like the offseason / fat look or the dehydrated competition look, or the water muscles. Only real muscles that translate into real power, see Rennee or the Amazonka

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
For me it's just the look.  Big huge muscles on a female look...unique and I find unique things irresistible. (I know I'm not using "unique" properly but you get what I'm saying).

There's nothing sexier than large muscles on a woman who's dressed in "traditional" woman's attire or putting on makeup or stuff like that. It's the juxtaposition of those things that drives me wild.

I'm not into the strength aspect of it that much...I don't fantasize about wrestling or anything like that. Just to be able to touch and massage (or "worship" I suppose) is plenty for me.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
cook417 put it well "Its the juxtaposition of those things that drives me wild."

I would also add the feeling that our "male territory is being invaded." As culture, we are taught that men are supposed to be strong, not women.

And yet here we see these hunk female bodybuilders in the gym, grunting and groaning during sets, swaggering around with the their lats puffed out,

giving each other congratulatary fist bumps, while skinny wimpy males cower and look on in awed wonder. Its a role reversal, yet with the women

maintaining their femininity all the while. 

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
For me it's just the feeling of her pure strength. When she shows her strength and is a lot stronger than me - totally turns me on. When she's using her strength to lift stuff, lift and carry people and you see her big muscles moving and really feel the power.

Offline tate1

• Activity:
    0%
When a lady has some muscle, she can drop her bodyfat and look great (look full and not stick thin, but not look fat).
Also, there is a juxtaposition between femininity (lace, dresses, hair, makeup) and masculinity (muscle).

Offline york68

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
For me it's the total package and the knowledge of how hard they have worked and the pain they must have put themselves through

Offline Another_Wanted01

• Activity:
    0%
For me, it's just the feeling of her pure strength. When she shows her strength and is a lot stronger than me - totally turns me on. When she's using her strength to lift stuff, lift and carry people and you see her big muscles moving and really feel the power.

I also agree that the feeling of her strength, definition and the power that they display it's a huge turn on and shows a contrast between the regular female physique and the muscular.

I would also add the feeling that our "male territory is being invaded." As a culture, we are taught that men are supposed to be strong, not women.

That's a good point, I personally think that these two points, the power that demonstrates a woman with her physique and the role reversal from the socially common, are one of the main reasons we find them attractive.

As always I would like to read your perspective on the topic. Thanks.

amazonophile

I love the look of muscle and power on a woman.  Also I love women with very big firm butts( My favorite  part  of  every  woman is her butt) and the whole role reversal thing.  I would love for one of these women to pick me up.and carry me.

amazonophile

Its because I am attracted  to  women who are stronger than me precisely because they are stronger  than me.  Im.about as omega male as they get and I now realize that my life will never be like a 1950's sitcom. Since I am an omega male; I have no concern about traditional  male territory " being invaded since I was never able to do much with that territory  anyway.  Its a big turn.on seeing their muscles and to know that thrse women  have the potential  to protect me.

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
1. It shows a type dedication and drive that is rare. Not even FBB level, just any "I hit the gym 4-5x each week at minimum and do more than just run on the treadmill and use the 10# dumbbells." Being in good shape is hard, and the dedication required is impressive. This can go the other way if it's some weird body image thing, but that's obvious halfway through date #1.

2. It makes the woman look good. Things sit where they're supposed to, you grab something that's firm.

3. There is nothing hotter than a woman who can push back.

Offline Username13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Strength, confidence, dedication. I also think muscle is just aesthetically pleasing on women. And there's the role reversal aspect that women aren't usually thought to be the stronger gender.

Offline xanthos

• Activity:
    0%
 Yeah, it's the fact that a woman can have muscles, when society assumed that it couldn't be, is a big turn on for me.

I love it when the individual has an attractive feminine face that sits atop a muscular body.   It definitely is the juxtaposition and blending of the two sexes.

I might add that I also find alluring when I see a woman over the age of 50 (think Trudy Ireland, Maryse Manios or Dee Lazard)  exhibiting a viral, muscular body.  One usually assumes that anyone past 50 is on a downward spiral and these women prove just the opposite.  Wildly sexy.   :)

Offline GAP

• Activity:
    0%
To me it is the power as well as the muscle tone that they have. It is the idea that the woman has done something to achieve that body that I want worship it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View