Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574089 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 08:49:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Most brutal women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most brutal women?  (Read 16424 times)

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Most brutal women?
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2023, 03:27:38 pm »

3.)Anna. M. Strong:(active again now!)  a very attrctive young lady,,,very charming,but when fighting ,fiercly and very quick ,so that you`ll end
                                                        in a headlock for
                                sure : before that fierce fight all over the whole room(if you can withstand her for a while,a wonder nothing went broken
                                 then....
                                if you stay defensive and give in soon,you`llget amore sensual session                                         

Oh yessss!

Anna M. Strong is so awesome: she has such a huge passion for being strong, dominating men, being worshipped, has crazy strength, super hot sexy voice talking to you while you are in fear of your life, knowing she can kill you in a sec. 12 yrs since I first met her and she still amazes me every time.

For me she is one of the greatest ever. And boy oh boy, she can be brutal: last year she KO-ed me countless times, with a smile and without any effort. Amazing.

-Squeezemebaby

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2023, 02:40:40 pm »
I think we have to add TinyTank to this list now after that 18 KO video no?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2023, 07:33:38 pm »
I think we have to add TinyTank to this list now after that 18 KO video no?
link?

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2023, 07:50:31 pm »

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2023, 02:00:09 am »
Sounds like the difference between the two is basically Mistress Treasure will push until you make her stop whereas Dominique will push as far as you want without you feeling like its too much.

Or to put it another way, if there's a line, Mistress Treasure will see how far she can push the line whereas DD will stop just before it

That's most sessionettes. Guys really understimated how strong most of them are. They see them lifting weights that they use for volume training with good form and think the gap between them is not that big because they lift a little bit less with not so ideal form for 3 sets of 6.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2023, 01:23:02 pm »
For most people there’s definitely a line. The thing is that not everybody’s line is in the same place. Some people can tolerate and take more and enjoy it than others, in the end if you get a woman who is a true sadist, and a man who’s a true masochist, that session will look way different than two people who do not engage in those arts.   

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2023, 06:37:14 pm »
Who should I have a session with to have a few of my ribs broken in bodyscissors?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2023, 07:40:05 pm »
Who should I have a session with to have a few of my ribs broken in bodyscissors?
Find a lady with big legs, KO, Lady Justice, Dominique Danger, Nadia Miller, Alice. Then tell her it's what you want when you email her, don't wait to ask her to do it during the session. It's no choke, if you've never had cracked ribs you're probably not prepared for the pain from breathing and just moving normally that won't go away for at least a week.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2023, 10:38:41 pm »
Getting up from seated, sleeping, sneezing or laughing, all these become incredibly painful when you have damaged ribs or torn cartilage in your ribcage.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Most brutal women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View