Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582436 Posts in 74164 Topics by 29451 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 26, 2024, 11:46:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Encounters with muscular teachers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Encounters with muscular teachers  (Read 85 times)

Offline JellyPudding

• New
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female bodybuilding, femdom, muscle worship
Encounters with muscular teachers
« on: May 24, 2024, 01:45:34 pm »
I thought I'd start a topic on muscular teachers because there aren't that many on here, any fictions or encounter-type things, at least I haven't found any, if you have then please put a link here or something. :)

I'll start off with telling you about two teachers I had during my time in high school. I won't tell their names to keep their privacy.

FIRST ONE:
I studied german in school and my teacher switched very often since it was a very underapplied subject at my school. One year my teacher was, about 30-year-old, blonde woman who was always wearing black waist down and white from the waist up (Like black skirt with black pantyhose or leather pants and almost always a white shirt).

At first I got the feeling that she was going to be an inexperienced teacher because of her age and I guess she looked like a bit of a bimbo. But boy was I wrong. During my first 2 weeks with her I learnt that was very strict and knew how to keep loudmouths at bay while having a very systematic approach to teaching. A much better step up from my previous teachers.

I also began noticing whenever she wore a skirt, her thighs and calves looked fucking massive and muscular. This was partly because of her short height but those were some sexy calves, especially when she seldomly stood on her toes when writing on the chalkboard, my godness... She also told me that she loved going to the gym very often one time and after that I began inspecting her more deeply. She always had on long sleeved shirts, which was a shame, but could see that she had big and broad shoulders. And her arms were thick. And the best thing was - that I was almost always the only kid in german class, so I was very often 1 on 1 with her and that was when she was really nice and supportive. She was very intelligent

I had a big crush on her but she was already married and well she was my teacher for about 4 to 5 months.

SECOND ONE:
On my first english class in high school. I was immediately captivated by the teacher. She was tall, probably taller than me and I'm like 6'2. She had tanned skin and her arms were ripped which was visible by her white sleeveless shirt. Her legs were fairly thick and toned as well. She was also very tough teacher who didn't sugar coat anything, her reviews of our texts were rough and she made it clear if you were doing bad. She always had this tomboyish demeanor about her but she was 50 and full of life.

I was also captivated by her as well as the previous teacher I mentioned, so I always applied for her courses to see her toned body but also for her tough criticism which I found attractive and of course taughtfull.

After being on all of her course we built a small bond together and she always lightened up with me, but told me honstly if I had room for improvement.

So that's it for now... I might have some other stories but I'd love to hear other people's stories... Muscular female teachers rule!!!

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Encounters with muscular teachers

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View