Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574073 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 07:15:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Prague community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Prague community  (Read 12771 times)

hamzaselim

Prague community
« on: April 29, 2017, 01:37:35 pm »
Any recommendations  and reviews in prague visiting next week
Reneta . Dominic black
Or any other  girls

Forum Saradas

Prague community
« on: April 29, 2017, 01:37:35 pm »

Alina-fan

Re: prague session
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 05:15:49 pm »
I haven't met Dominc Black but based on her pics and videos I think you should see her. I definitely would if I could. She's very young, tall and beautiful. She also looks strong and muscular.

Renata and Lyra are good choices too if you like big bodybuilders.

If you're into wrestling, there is Diana and Lara who are good wrestlers.

Quark44

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 05:22:32 pm »
I would propose that you book a session with Madam Lucrecia. :heart:
She is very tall and rather massive built.
Someone has posted a short video who Madam Lucrecia lifts and carries a guy in the street of Prague.
She has her own web page.
Search for "Madam Lucrecia Wrestling".

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 05:46:43 am »
Lara is not from Prague.

It's hard to do recommendations - we don't know what you want. Muscle worship? Bodybuilder? Or wrestling?

Bodybuilder:
I'd recommend Dominic Black followed by Renata

Skilled Wrestler:
Diana; also the new girl Misha looks interesting - however no contact info yet (have a look at fightpulse-webpage)

Sexy Wrestler:
Zoe

Scissors:
Jenni Czech (but you most likely have to go to Plzen to meet her)

hamzaselim

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 10:40:06 pm »
 thanks all
What about lyra any one can tell me about her streanth and domination

Alina-fan

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 11:04:23 pm »
Lyra is very strong for her size. In fact, she was stronger that some bigger female bodybuilders I sessioned with. She can pin you down easily if you're not that strong.

The only problem with her during the session was communication because her English wasn't that good then, but that was three or four years ago. She might have gotten better.

Offline FbFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 02:39:25 am »
Lyra's English has become alot better over the years. In truth, so is Renata's. Must be all that correspondences they do every day.  :)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jann

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 03:20:58 pm »
Hi Guys,
I don't know when you met with Lyra (Kristyna) but she had major feet accident. Her bottom feet were smashed! So if will be wise to mentioned it.  Visually it looks bad((

Offline Muscles

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 03:07:27 pm »
I haved had a session with Kristyna at Prague. I had can worship her Muscles they are really thick and hard. She has enjoying it for the same how me. We haved doing an semi-professionel Match and an domination Match. I had never believe that a girl can be so strong how Kristyna. Im 1,67m and over 100kg but i had not can beating her in any way. Especially the Power she haved in her Bodyparts was brutal. I haved seeing Stars and at every try i gave up before she hurts me. It was such a great Experience for me so i would meet her again, frequently.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Prague community
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2019, 05:10:17 pm »
I just met Dominic Black in London. Wow! Huge, not ripped, but solid. Only 23 so perfect flawless skin and incredibly beautiful. Her legs are like tree trunks, literally. She speaks good English, pretty organised, awesome session. When she sat on my chest she is 90kg! I felt like the life was draining out of me and all she was doing was sitting there laughing. ‘I’m pretty heavy huh?’. Best session for ages.

Offline larrygoldman

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2019, 06:34:59 pm »
I just met Dominic Black in London. Wow! Huge, not ripped, but solid. Only 23 so perfect flawless skin and incredibly beautiful. Her legs are like tree trunks, literally. She speaks good English, pretty organised, awesome session. When she sat on my chest she is 90kg! I felt like the life was draining out of me and all she was doing was sitting there laughing. ‘I’m pretty heavy huh?’. Best session for ages.

Hey Gatorvin, seeing Dominic Black soon. was she any good at armwrestling or do any lifts? really looking forward to it but wanted to know her strengths so i can make the most of the session :)

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2019, 01:29:24 pm »
I assume this is too late now? Didn’t do anything like that. Lots of oil, trash talk, a pretty overwhelming beating. Put thoroughly in my place!

Offline mariobkei

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2019, 11:19:47 am »
Hi.. i'm planning a trip to Prague soon, and would like to know where can i see those girls to try to arrange some sessions.

thanks!

Offline olenin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2019, 06:09:16 am »
I assume this is too late now? Didn’t do anything like that. Lots of oil, trash talk, a pretty overwhelming beating. Put thoroughly in my place!

Hi Gatorvin,
What sort of outfit does she wear? Sexy or sporty?

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2019, 08:15:50 am »

Hi Gatorvin,
What sort of outfit does she wear? Sexy or sporty?

Initially tiny shorts and a too small vest. Then the shorts went, then the vest went, then the panties went . . . Oh my! She is a sight to behold!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Prague community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View