Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574139 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:33:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What percent of men actually like muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What percent of men actually like muscular women?  (Read 3520 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
What percent of men actually like muscular women?
« on: September 09, 2018, 06:54:42 am »
I think the number is as high as 10%.  Too many times I've watched guys do a double take and then say something like - man she's too big.  But I think deep down they think otherwise.

Forum Saradas

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: What percent of men actually like muscular women?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 06:48:56 pm »
I think the number is as high as 10%.  Too many times I've watched guys do a double take and then say something like - man she's too big.  But I think deep down they think otherwise.
I think you're projecting. As human beings, seeing anything out of the ordinary causes us to look, doesn't mean we want to marry it. Happened to me last year. Saw an enormous young woman at a supermarket in central Pennsylvania. Easily at least 6'5", 250+. Definitely made an impression, but I wasn't attracted to her. That's best case with most men that see a muscular woman. There's a large percentage that are viscerally turned off. How many like it? I've run into more than I would expect. But at the end of the day they're all involved with regular women, so what does that really mean?

The only real number we've got is right here. Arguably Saradas is the leading forum for men who like muscular women with thirty thousand members. Let's say one in a thousand men with our predilection have been members. That would extrapolate to thirty million men out of three point seven billion. You're already at less than one percent, and I suspect it's significantly lower than that. You can play with the numbers, but I don't see any way you're getting anywhere close to ten percent.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 03:19:01 am »
Enough men like them to ensure that there will always be a shortage of femuscle to go around
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 02:39:19 pm »
Enough men like them to ensure that there will always be a shortage of femuscle to go around
And how many muscular women exist is another question that comes up occasionally. Just ran into a woman a few weeks ago with fitness, possibly physique level muscle in Walmart a few weeks ago. Probably my first sighting outside of a gym in a few years. Even in gyms they're not as common as you'd hope. But what's really telling is when you go to something in the summer with big crowds like the boardwalk, beach, state fair, or a music festival. We've had reports in the sightings threads of guys catching a glimpse at these these types of venues, but out of how many visits? And out of how many people? You walk around something like that for a few hours and you're seeing thousands of women. If you're anything like me, you've got the "Terminator vision" turned on and you're actively scanning for muscle. My personal experience is you're lucky to see a woman who's toned let alone muscular. Sadly agree that there's a LOT more of us than them.

I'll give you another way of looking at that. I belong to one of the major internet dating sites. Regardless of whether I'm active or not, I get my daily matches. Out of at least a couple of thousand women, I only remember two that had any real muscle. One was a serious lifter who could bench 180. The other was a cross-fitter with the physique you get when you take it seriously. For those of you who are curious, I did write the first one. Unfortunately, other than the gym, we were oil and water.

Offline bobbyvegas69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 09:03:34 pm »
when it comes to fbb i say 1-5%. maybe closer to 8-10% for physique.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 02:04:19 pm »
It's probably higher than most people think. I'd guess between 10% and 20%. As time goes on I think the percentage will get higher.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 12:50:29 am »
It's probably higher than most people think. I'd guess between 10% and 20%. As time goes on I think the percentage will get higher.

You're right, and the internet will be responsible. I grew up in the 70s and 80s where our ONLY exposure were monthly bodybuilding magazines,
the occasional TV show. Kids today get daily exposure on the internet -- new vids, pics, artwork.

But thats on the demand side. My question is the supply side. Fewer fbbs than ever atm, and fewer physique girls than I would have expected (I thought
the division would be all the rage when it first came out).

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 03:57:40 am »
I think its impossible to know the , I'm just saying that unfortunately we are driven into the shadows by society's expectations and that the true number is higher than we might expect.  In addition, I think that there are many more than that are on saradas.  I know plenty personally who aren't here and many others that don't know about it.  (though I tell them).  Hoping that a film or two or a book might make it more acceptable.  ITs time that a superhero have actual muscle

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 09:23:32 am »
The number depends on the degree of muscularity.  As the muscularity increases, the number of men attracted to them is going to decrease. 

A majority of American men surveyed considered contest-ready Monica Brant - who is MUCH more muscular than the average female athlete - "attractive".  At the time, she was an IFBB pro fitness competitor.  That's the only solid data I have.  The rest of these are my best guesses at the moment:

Bikini-level muscle: 80%
Figure/fitness-level muscle: 65%
Physique-level muscle: 34%
Bodybuilding-level muscle: 19%

That's probably a most accurate estimate from what I've seen, but we'll never really know until extensive surveys can be done on the gneral populous.

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 12:40:45 pm »
it's sure you can't consider this website for building a %. It depends from the local culture, Italy I think 2-3%

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What percent of men actually like muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View