Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575892 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:59:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Maria Carolien Wattel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maria Carolien Wattel  (Read 495913 times)

mariawattel

Re: Maria Carolien Wattel
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2013, 05:32:12 pm »

Hi guys,

I finally registered an account here on Saradas!
I see there were a lot of questions about me, now you can ask me personally  :funny:

I really love that I have my own personal PR Agent here on saradas, someone who is taking all my pictures from my facebook and posting them here. :look:
Thank you for sharing this with my other fans!  ;)

I see that you guys like the cereal crush video I made. This video is a short version of the actual video which is about 30 minutes of me crushing about anything I can find!! >:D

At this time I am shooting a lot of material for my website, I will also be opening a clips4sale store very soon.
For you guys who are interested in a custom video or webcam session, just send me a PM or e-mail me at mariawattel@hotmail.com.
Please note: only serious requests will be answered.

Thank you guys for all the kind words and support!

Kisses,

Maria

Offline erminio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2013, 05:40:29 pm »
Your first K is from me, welcome Maria!  :clap:
User is currently banned [View]

mariawattel

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2013, 06:23:03 pm »
yeahh, thank you.

Flexxxy

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2013, 07:03:42 pm »

You are an AMAZING woman Maria!! :-*

Offline beelzebub

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2013, 07:46:59 pm »
K+ given to you Maria for coming here.  :rock:

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2013, 05:53:37 am »

LuvBigChix

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2013, 11:24:53 am »
Oh, come on, guys. Maria's just what the average woman looks like...after another 18,000 years of evolution.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2013, 08:37:20 pm »
Not sure what evolution is going to do for us, but currently average muscle mass is reducing in many of the world's cultures due to inactivity, sedentary lifestyle,  and labour saving devices. We live in a world of extremes, muscle in bodybuilding like nothing ever seen before in human kind, and at the other end of the scale, obesity on an epidemic scale. Not, of course in many countries considered to be third world, where there is famine and hardship. So for us lucky to be living in "paradise", Maria may not be Renee Toney, but she is well above average!

Offline steverino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2013, 08:12:53 pm »

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2013, 06:47:36 am »

LuvBigChix

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2013, 02:21:41 pm »
Not sure what evolution is going to do for us, but currently average muscle mass is reducing in many of the world's cultures due to inactivity, sedentary lifestyle,  and labour saving devices. We live in a world of extremes, muscle in bodybuilding like nothing ever seen before in human kind, and at the other end of the scale, obesity on an epidemic scale. Not, of course in many countries considered to be third world, where there is famine and hardship. So for us lucky to be living in "paradise", Maria may not be Renee Toney, but she is well above average!

Agree. The physical middle class is disappearing. You can see it in kids and have been able to for almost 20 years -- the best athletes now, training smarter, harder, eating better, are near superkids compared to their predecessors of 30 years before. Yet where once there was only "the fat kid" or two in an entire grade, now there's entire lunchrooms of them. Not nearly as many middle ground kids.

mariawattel

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2013, 07:34:54 pm »
Thank you steverino and thank you naneebooboo  :-*for getting my pictures on here. I am such a  nitwit when it comes to computers and getting photo s in this topic.
I tried for you guys, but something like this! :angry: happened..

Lucky me, i got you guys!

I have been busy on my website, we now at the point we did a bit of work to the lay out. slowly but steady making progress.
Same goes for my weight and muscle mass!

go and see what you think of the lay out of my website so far. Need to make lots of changes before it will be a member site. But it looks a bit better
 :hey:

www.mariawattel.com

If you have any questions regarding webcam or you know.. whatever comes to mind... you can always e-mail me, my adress is on my webpage.

Also getting my profiel up  in herbiceps.com....
Need a couple of days before i get that webcam started.

thanks guys!

Have a great week!
 :-*

Offline dfulano

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2013, 08:41:13 pm »
Welcome maria!

You look so naturaly strong and powerfull, and you are full of confidence, which is allways a great turn on  ;)

I thought the pictures of you wearing yeans were bodypaintings, unbelieveable...

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2013, 02:35:59 pm »

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2013, 07:32:29 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Maria Carolien Wattel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View