Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574052 Posts in 72856 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:31:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Los Angeles community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Los Angeles community  (Read 28344 times)

Offline slop101

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Los Angeles community
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2020, 05:45:06 pm »
I haven't sessioned in a long time - did a few in the late '90s and early '00s, but nothing since.

Being in the LA/OC area, I had a lot of FBB options - those all seemed to have dried up now, at least in the So.Cal area.

Seems like Sydney Thunder is the only one local to me (I'm actually in OC) who is anywhere close to what I'm looking for (strong, muscular, dominant, slightly erotic), but there's are no longer any actual body builders out there, as far as I can see.

And what are Sydney's rates anyways, and does she still to sessions - seems kinda touch & go right now.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2020, 06:10:09 pm »
And what are Sydney's rates anyways, and does she still to sessions - seems kinda touch & go right now.

I've seen Syndey, she is awesome.  You may want to to look into Mistress Nadia as well.  She's listed as San Diego but frequents that area (she is friends with Sydney.)  Last I saw either of them it was 500.  But I would reach out to them and see.  And are both 100% active.
Yo.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2020, 11:31:40 pm »
Mistress Nadia just got a bob job also if she wasn't yummy enough, she'll be yummier!!!

Offline JimmyV123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2022, 11:33:50 pm »
It's too bad the SoCal/L.A. area has "dried up." One would think this would be a prime spot for FBB's with the weather, population, and where Muscle Beach is located. I did once have a session with Lauren Powers and it was ok (the only session I have ever had so it was more me than her). She was only working out her arms and upper body so her legs were just normal but nice and tan. There are plenty of "wrestlers" to session with that I could find but not much in muscular women. I was hoping to find some locally (no longer than a two hour drive) but it doesn't seem that way. Maybe I'm wrong. As I've read Vegas has a lot going on but I do not have the time to drive out there for the time being.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Los Angeles community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View