Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572601 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:19:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Cindy Landolt
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Landolt  (Read 2469385 times)

Offline Swifty

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Cindy Landolt
« Reply #840 on: February 10, 2019, 02:42:09 pm »
I would like to shed some light to the daily actions of this fitness-personality.
Cindy´s main source of income is traveling the world as a sugar-baby.
I found this out the hard way, and would like to warn others that are or might end up experiencing the same.
I found this amazing girl online one day, and decided to contact her via mail.
The world is filled with pretty faces, but this one had something in her voice that just made it click.
We met up the first time in my hometown and as agreed she billed me for her time, calling it personal training even if we never brushed the subject. My incentive was to fall in love and all that it includes, literally the whole nine yards. Meeting under such arrangements seems probably most unorthodox but I trusted that once I presented myself for who and what I am she might find something worth caring for… Can´t say I ever considered myself delusional, rather just a believer in the fact that anything is possible if you just set your mind to it. So “booking” her for a first meet was not a factor I considered to be wrongful in starting an relationship.
She flew over and we had a nice time. As soon as she landed back home in Zurich I was flooded by messages, to my personal delight. The messaging continued and the connection deepened, and we decided we we´re going to do it again soon and did.
The funny part was that on the second meet she instigated sexual actions… This sort of blew the lid of my head because for me contrary to all the 12inch-dick-swinging studs on this forum, I don’t sleep around, EVER. Quality over quantity has always been my thing and sex for me is part of a serious relationship. I don’t preach, this is just the way I was born. Cindy knew this more than well.
We had spoken for hundreds of hours and this to her was more than clear… Yet she chose to proceed. When I received an invoice even for this meeting I literally threw up on my hotelroom floor.
The explanation I got was that she desperately needed money to start her supplement store, witch I later found out was not hers but the boyfriends. He apparently runs and owns all the websites and it has come to my knowledge that Cindy is in a way a product of his creation.
This sort of became the standard explanation, and in retrospect I was way too much in love to understand I was just being played. All the signs where there. But skilfully she talked my concerns down time after time. Many times with words that was not even her own. You learn to know a person after a while and sometimes it felt that she wasn’t the one writing. A german speaking girl with loads of misspellings and pronunciation problems at times wrote with such poise, such graze that it could never have been her uttering the words on paper.
After a trip to The Canary Islands I blunted out that I would like to visit Zurich and would love to meet her parents, as I mistakenly thought we actually we´re dating as we shared the bed, spoke on the phone, Skyped or chatted every single day we where apart.
The drastic refusal to this and the suggestion I could gladly fly to Zurich like every other weekend but would have to meet in a hotel, made me realize where she actually stood… Just using me for a paycheck and financing her luxury travels.
A 4-5 day trip all included with travels, hotels, shopping and her supplement line sponsoring normally cost me around 15k. But the money is really not the issue, more so the coldblooded way of using a single parent, who is desperately looking for the love of his/her life. In my book you don’t do that.

Am I bitter?
Yes in many ways I probably am. The amount of hurt this put me thru is vast. Some people just tend to take love as the single most important factor in life, me being one of them.
But the reason I choose to share this is that I know she travels constantly and it is none of my business how she makes her living, but if there is a chance I can save someone else from being played like this, then writing this has been worth it.
Not being religious in any form or shape, The Talmud still states it well.
 – Whoever saves a life, saves the world entire.

To all the Cindy fans that choose to slander my post, I have provided the moderators with sufficient evidence that my story is based on facts.
I also do not wish to participate in any further debate on the matter.

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #841 on: February 14, 2019, 05:37:16 pm »
So many women, So little time!! :)

Online adasten

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #842 on: February 21, 2019, 05:02:40 pm »
From these heels is at least 195 cm 75 inch

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
« Reply #843 on: February 22, 2019, 06:24:04 pm »

Cindy's Twitter page seems to be the most up to date posting of her pics

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

Offline bure96

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #844 on: February 24, 2019, 05:22:04 pm »
User is currently banned [View]

Offline beelzebub

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #845 on: February 25, 2019, 06:55:41 pm »

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #846 on: March 04, 2019, 05:36:04 pm »
KARMA!

And if these pictures have not be enhanced in any way... wow... She has got to be one of the five top Amazons alive today.

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #847 on: March 05, 2019, 04:25:39 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #848 on: March 05, 2019, 04:41:13 pm »
So many women, So little time!! :)

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #849 on: March 07, 2019, 01:44:09 pm »

TBT

I ♥ Saradas

Offline liam

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #850 on: March 09, 2019, 11:37:58 am »

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #851 on: March 09, 2019, 05:46:10 pm »
#HighSchoolMeVsAdultMe

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #852 on: March 15, 2019, 02:58:38 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline balala

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #853 on: March 26, 2019, 09:33:38 pm »

Offline markin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #854 on: March 27, 2019, 01:01:56 am »
    Cindy with extra pecs:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Cindy Landolt

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View