Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580921 Posts in 74114 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 20, 2024, 01:03:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Advice for a newbie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Advice for a newbie  (Read 3125 times)

Offline GD88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Advice for a newbie
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2022, 12:34:35 am »
Ha thanks man! I'm already addicted to the pics, vids, and cams. Might as well get addicted to the real deal! :)

But in all seriousness - I hear ya. My ideal goal is to have a few folks I can get comfortable with, they get comfortable with me, and I can become a regular client. And occasionally book a new person if it's one of the more world renowned ones! I'm ready to do this right and looking forward to it!

Btw - still not traction on getting anyone yet haha! I wanted to reach out to Mistress Rose but she seems a) like she is much more Dom than I am looking for and b) she seems to have only an overnight left in NYC. Also, how about Goddess Lauren? Her arms look fantastic! Any luck with anyone? Thanks!

Offline allvascular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2022, 01:46:19 pm »
I've been lucky enough to see Goddess Lauren a few times. She's absolutely special; always bigger, leaner, and more beautiful in person. I think she travels to NYC regularly, but has a steady set of regulars that she prioritizes. If you get a chance to meet her, I wouldn't hesitate

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2022, 03:07:45 am »
Keep watching the session sites and book early when a girl you want to see posts her schedule for your city.

Many of the girls visit a city once/twice a year, so if you want to do sessions regularly, you will need more than a few
regulars.   Plus it's always fun to try different girls.     

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2022, 05:01:37 am »
As a fellow New Yorker, welcome! Many here have already given great advice, from arriving early and waiting for the lady's text/email to respecting them. Another piece of advice is the initial contact: the email. Being respectful and clear with your interests in that first email will go a long way. Never leave anything open to interpretation, and it would be best if you tried to have the session netted within 3-4 emails.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2022, 03:14:08 am »
Keep watching the session sites and book early when a girl you want to see posts her schedule for your city.

Many of the girls visit a city once/twice a year, so if you want to do sessions regularly, you will need more than a few
regulars.   Plus it's always fun to try different girls.     

Agree on trying different girls but I also think if you find one you mesh with you should try to be a repeat customer since it doesn't happen too often.

Offline GD88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2022, 09:24:54 pm »
Hey fellow New Yorker MLB93!! May have to pick your brain some day and, hopefully when I have more experience, swap intel! Good advice on the email. I sent one to Goddess Lauren so fingers crossed. Her arms make my heart move at a rate that probably isn’t healthy!!

Offline GD88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2022, 09:29:00 pm »
Also good point about sticking to one you mesh with. I would love to be someone (or two) regular. I think the exciting stuff is meeting someone new once in a while but knowing what you’re going to get with someone you mesh well with. And I am on session girls every other day at the moment! Like a kid in a candy store for the first time, I’m just hoping for some viable to head NYCs way! There are a couple already where the timing doesn’t work but I’m optimistic that the perfect match will happen soon! :)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Advice for a newbie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View