Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579343 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 12:31:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer  (Read 276242 times)

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2015, 08:00:06 pm »
Yeah sure we all can wait. I'm just trying to help bertsbro out for the meantime.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2015, 08:00:06 pm »

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2015, 11:20:08 pm »
November is almost here! Which means Bert will have internet soon. Which means the next level of the story will be posted soon! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

lizarking

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2015, 02:43:57 pm »
Why not tether/hotspot your phone and connect to the internet that way? Most modern phones have the option.

The problem is getting my story from my flash drive to my phone. Can't very well email it to myself without Internet. My work computer doesn't allow any memory devices to be used on it for security purposes...

No I mean, you can use the internet access on your phone and connect to it that way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tethering

Ah yes I see what you mean. I'll give that a shot tonight!

Also before you try to tether make sure your cell phone plan can cover that. Some phone companies tend to hit users who don't have a plan with a fine.
A good way around that is to check for tethering apps that handle the data without making it look like your using your phone as a modem.

Yep. AT&T rape you for tethering.  I agree  with  the  comments  that say don't  worry  about  the  guys putting  pressure  on  you ,  they can  write  their  own  damn stories
oh don't worry. in the time since he last posted I've written 10,000 words of my own story that's halfway done and I don't plan on releasing it till its done and I most likely won't post it here 😱

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2015, 06:35:12 pm »
Why not? Is it a female muscle/strength story or is it just general fiction? If it's the former, where would you post it, and if it's the latter, why even mention it here?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2015, 02:34:59 am »
Why not? Is it a female muscle/strength story or is it just general fiction? If it's the former, where would you post it, and if it's the latter, why even mention it here?

Agreed Jeremy. Seems like it has become a personal vendetta at this point. But that is just my observation.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2015, 12:42:16 am »
I'm back online!  After what seemed like an eternity, plus a lot of angry phone calls to my internet company, I'm finally all set up!  Thanks everyone for being patient with me; I know many of you are eager for your next dose of muscle narrative!  I won't blabber on any longer.  Here is the next chapter!

"When did you first notice the changes?" Brian asked, returning to the table with a basket of food.  Now that we had gotten the urgent conversation out of the way, his hunger seemed to return.  He took a seat and immediately dove into his sandwich, chewing as he awaited my exposition.

"I'll be honest," I said, taking a potato chip and quickly crunching it, "With how crazy our lives had been with the wedding, Jen getting a new job, and moving into that ridiculous house, I didn't even notice anything until we were unloading boxes from the truck.  At that point, I think it had been a week or two since she started the trials.  The only change I really noticed was her energy levels; we had been lifting boxes in the hot sun all day long and she barely looked phased, while I was puffing like a dying car."

"You didn't notice the libido increase?" Brian said with a mouth full of food.  He swallowed and restated, "I mean, these last few weeks have been crazy; Amy has been jumping me at every moment.  That was what initially made me suspicious about her 'innocent' meetings at Feminox."

"I just thought we were in the honey moon phase," I shrugged, "And with all the excitement of a new job and home, there was no way I could have connected the dots, especially considering I didn't even know this drug existed before Jen admitted it to me."

We continued to jabber at our table, Brian firing questions my way as I answered them as honestly as I could.  Though he was my best friend, it was still shocking being able to be so open with someone about my life.  For almost a year, it had been a dark secret that I kept buried, too concerned with the judgment and ridicule I'd face.  But, it felt wonderful being able to get such a heavy burden off my shoulders.  And though I didn't wish Brian to go through the same relationship struggles I had, I was glad that there was finally someone in a similar situation that I could relate to.

"When were things at their lowest for you?" Brian asked, a little reluctantly, likely not wanting to spark some Vietnam flashback.  He avoided eye contact and simply stared into his food basket, prodding at some fries with an extended index finger.

"Probably around the time Jen surpassed me in height," I said, thinking back to a handful of months prior.  "She had outgrown me in height and had humiliated me in the gym.  Weight lifting and my general athleticism had always been a point of pride for me, and seeing it stripped away so easily by a woman I no longer recognized... it hit hard."

I paused for a second, waiting to see if Brian was going to interject.  Instead, he remained silent and ate, either waiting for me to continue or unsure of what he should say.  I decided to go on with my exposition.

"On top of that, that's when the changes were becoming the most jarring.  Her muscles, at that point equal if not bigger than mine, were so ripped and bulky that I felt small next to her for the first time.  Her voice had become surprisingly deep and her body hair was growing at a rate I couldn't fathom.  Whenever I asked her to shave more, she'd scoff, as if amused that I'd dare give her an order.  It was clear that I was the inferior one.  Her mannerisms, her dominance, and her stark spike in masculinity all made me uncomfortable, upset, and a bit scared."

"But you got over it?" Brian said with a slight inflection, as if it was meant to be a statement but turned into a question as he became unsure how I'd respond.

I looked down at the table, smiling with a sheepish grin, "Yeah," I muttered with fond feelings fluttering in my stomach, "I guess I did.  It took a while, but I think I'm happier than I could ever imagine.  Jen's changes unlocked something within me; something I didn't realize was there.  I like feeling protected, secure, and safe.  I enjoy feeling small and weak in her large, brawny arms.  I love how she takes control in bed and has made me discover things about myself sexually I didn't know existed.  Even the features I thought would make me vomit at one point, I've come to appreciate; her deep voice, her solid pecs, and her wild body hair."

I felt my face flushing with redness.  Though I knew Brian wasn't here to judge me, it was still embarrassing speaking so openly about our...odd... love life.  I glanced around a bit, making sure no one else was listening in on their conversation; god, if they knew what we were talking about, they'd probably choke on their food.  But, no one even looked in our direction and Brian broke into the conversation with glee.

"That's amazing!" He cheered with a smile, eyes wide with wonder, "I'm so happy that you and Jenny are in a great place now.  That gives me hope that Amy and I can get through this and be even happier for it.  For a while now, I've been unsatisfied with our love life."

"Really?" I asked, truly curious as to how he could be unsatisfied with his curvy, womanly girlfriend.  "But Amy's gorgeous.  She could be a model!"

"I don't know," Brian stammered, trying to create a fluid sentence from his jumbled thoughts.  "Things just aren't fulfilling anymore.  There's no passion.  And as I said, I like stronger, more athletic women.  And I think I'd love it if she were able to take charge more.  I guess this was also something I didn't really know about myself.  Not until I saw Jenny, anyways."

I blinked at Brian, trying to make sense of his words.  Instead of speaking up, I simply allowed him to elaborate.

"When I saw your wife," Brian stuttered a bit nervously, "It was like a light flipped on in my head.  I saw how huge and stunning she was and my head immediately went to...dirty places." I gave him a slight glare and he waved his hands nervously, trying to keep me from overreacting.

"Not about her specifically!" Brian exclaimed, aiming to back pedal his words.  "I think, in general, I just had this feeling that I yearned to be with someone as strong, if not stronger, than myself.  I wanted to know what it was like to be in bed with someone who could hold their own in a wrestling match and turn the tables on me.  I guess I have some submissive tendencies I've been hiding deep down for a while.  All this time I thought I was happy with Amy.  From the outside it probably looks like we're the perfect couple and any guy would say I'm crazy for not being satisfied with her.  But, in truth, I crave something more and ever since seeing Jenny, I've been wrapping my brain around how your sex life works and what a wild ride it must be."

"But," I said remembering back to the night of our double date, "You yelled at Jen.  You seemed so angry that she offered Amy a chance to take the same drug."

"I was confused," Brian stated ashamedly, "And I was scared.  Not to mention, drunk off my ass.  So many emotions were flooding into me and when Jen actually spoke up about literally making my curiosities come true, I panicked.  I don't remember the details of what I said, but I do know I felt bad about how the night ended."

"Well, it's all passed now," I shrugged, "Water under the bridge.  I think you and Amy are in for quite the ride.  I have to admit, I wouldn't wish my struggles on anyone, especially my best friend.  But you seem so positive about it; I hope you get exactly what you're looking for, Brian."

--

We went on for another few hours, discussing Jen and Amy, talking about our relationships, and debating what the future looked like for both of us.  After a while, I realized that I needed to get dinner started for Jen and left the restaurant with a slight skip in my step. 

It was such a simple thing; talking about your feelings with someone.  But it seemed to be just what I needed.  I was happy with Jen and our relationship, but I had also been feeling a bit lonely; it was great to reconnect with a friend and I was excited to finally have someone who could relate to my life.

Brian and I promised one another we'd stay in touch more frequently, and with the changes that were going to be flooding Amy soon, I intended on keeping that promise.  I was burning to hear about his experiences and share some wisdom if he should ever hit a wall of panic or confusion.  I also wanted to know the details for more personal reasons; I wanted to know how Amy would transform relative to Jen's transformation.  Would it be faster?  Slower?  She has a different body shape than Jen used to have; would that affect her growth?  What about her peppy, ditzy attitude versus Jen's shy, calculating persona; would the drug affect them both differently because of their difference in attitude?  It was all so fascinating and I was excited to hear about the results.

As I walked through the door, the cool air of the AC washed over me, relieving the sweat that had gathered on my forehead from the brisk walk.  Without wasting a second, I grabbed the frilly blue apron from the hanger, wrapped the strings around my back, and sighed happily.

Cooking for Jen had become a real passion of mine.  I was never a fantastic cook, even if I did know my way around a grill.  But you know what they; practice makes perfect, and I had been getting quite a lot of practice over the months.  My skills with a skillet and my knowledge of spices and ingredients had improved at an astounding rate, and I found myself elated whenever it was time to cook another meal and flex my kitchen muscles.  Of course, I also reveled knowing I'd get to watch my massive wife astoundingly gulp down every morsel. 

Simply the thought that every ounce of protein I prepared for Jen was going to contribute to her titanic stature usually meant I was cooking with a hard-on.  Jen, of course, had always shown her obsession with getting bigger, while I had gone from worried, to freaked out, to simply fascinated.  Now, however, I seemed to be at the next step; I was beginning to share Jen's obsession with her growing body.  The thought of her getting bigger, stronger, more muscular, and more freaky drove me up the wall, and knowing I could aid her in her quest with my extravagant meals gave me an immense feeling of satisfaction and lust.

I wanted... I needed her to be bigger.

--

As the contents on the stove simmered and sizzled, I stepped outside with a slushy, strawberry daiquiri in hand.  My light blue apron was still tied neatly around my waist as I relaxed poolside with a pink, fruity cocktail.  I laughed a bit at how much of a house wife I had become; wearing an apron to cook and clean, sipping on delicious cocktails while I relaxed by the pool, working on my tan.  And meanwhile, my dominant, muscular, macho Jennifer was off making the big bucks at her well paying job until she came home to a table full of food and consumed it all greedily before dragging me up to the bedroom to fuck me silly.

And the thought didn't bother me one bit.  I was happy and I was proud of the role I could take in our marriage.  The old me needed to be on top in a relationship.  I had to show my strength and superiority in body, mind, occupation, and discipline.  But now I could see just how childish I was being.  A marriage is about helping one another to achieve betterment as a whole, and right now I was able to help Jen in the best ways I could.  And it felt good.  It felt amazing knowing Jen could come home to a clean house and a warm meal and that it was all thanks to me.

Soon, Jen was crashing through the doorway like a hungry bull.  For all her magnificent dexterity, she still managed to make an alarmingly loud entrance; the door creaking beneath her strength as she burst through the entryway, dropping her hefty work bag with a thud, kicking off her shoes, and stomping over to the kitchen, the chandeliers shaking and flickering from her immense weight.  Her strength and acute awareness could have allowed her to sneak in completely unnoticed had she wished it, but I had a feeling she enjoyed showing off how large and heavy she had become.

"Honey, I'm home." Jen called in her deep voice, sending my heart into a racing thrill.  I jumped up and ran to the doorway, wanting with all my being to leap into Jen's strong, domineering embrace.

"My dear!" I exclaimed, taking a running start and jumping into Jen's muscled arms.  She caught me easily of course and pulled me in tightly as my legs wrapped around her ripped midsection.  I was suspended in their air like a feather as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss, her lips and tongue plunging into mine as a groan of satisfaction grumbled deep within her sternum.  As we kissed, I felt the scratchiness of her evening stubble tickle my upper lip and chin.  I broke from the embrace, about to mention her five o'clock shadow, but only managed to smile.  Her rough face wasn't that much of a surprise any more, and to be honest, I didn't mind the tickling of it that much.

"Are you hungry?" I said instead, reading the hunger in her eyes; though I couldn't tell if what I was seeing was an appetite for food or for something a little more enticing.

"Starved as always," Jen said coolly, her thick adam's apple vibrating, "It smells good in here.  And don't you just look precious."  She gave a sly smirk as I realized I was still wearing my frilly cooking apron.  There was a hint of embarrassment that quickly subsided as we both laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I guess I forgot to take it off after the food finished."  Jen let me down to my feet easily and I began to untie the apron until Jen's gorilla hand grabbed my thin wrist, gently but firm, stopping my motion.

"Don't... looks good on you," Jen boomed with a devious smile, "I like coming home to a lovely housewife after a long day at the salt mines."

I blushed and smacked Jen's rock hard pecs playfully.  "Fine... I'll leave it one just this once, but you better hurry to the table; I don't want your food getting cold!"

In seconds, Jen had her large, sweaty feet kicked up on the kitchen table as I served her generous portions of food, setting aside a modest plate for myself.  I quickly finished my helping and began to give Jen a foot rub as she ravaged her meal, only pausing for a burp and the occasional satisfied grunt.  I kneaded her rough soles, admiring the leg hair that poked out through her nylons, trailing all the way up her tree trunk legs.

After she was done eating, I continued to massage her feet, letting her relaxation settle in before I started asking questions I knew she wasn't going to like after a long day at work.  But, the curiosities were burning in my mind.

"Jen," I said with some shyness in my voice, "Have you been meeting with Amy?"

"Yes." Jen said promptly, not even looking up from her reclined position.  I paused for a second, a bit shocked by her quick answer, but continued to work her monster hooves with my hands.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, feeling a little hurt, "I spoke with Brian today over lunch, and he says that you and Amy have been meeting at Feminox for a few weeks now.  I'm surprised you didn't think to share that with me."

"Call it patient confidentiality," Jen boomed deeply, "Honestly, I can't just go spouting off what our company is doing and the subjects we're researching.  Plus you obviously have a conflict of interest; I thought best to just leave you out of it."

"You didn't think that Brian wouldn't talk to me about it eventually?"

"No," Jen looked up at me and smiled, "I fully expected him to.  But now I'm no longer breeching company policy by talking to you about it since you found out from another source."

"Oh," I said, silenced by the cleverness Jen demonstrated.  "So... we can talk about it openly?"

"Well," Jen said coyly, "I can't bring up anything you don't already know.  But I'm sure you can manage to ask the right questions."  She put an emphasis at the end of her sentence and gave me a sexy wink.

"Okay... well Brian suspects she's been taking the serum, not just meeting you for consulting, or whatever the excuse was.  He says she's more energetic, seems to stand a little taller, and her arms look a bit more toned up.  I'm going to guess she has indeed been on the serum, given my previous knowledge of your trials."

"Very good, sweetie," Jen said it a bit of a demeaning tone.  I paused for a minute at the statement until Jen gave me a commanding look that told me I dare not stop with the foot massage, so I quickly dug back into her sweaty, smelly man-feet.

"Why did she lie to Brian?  She told him they would decide about Feminox together, and yet she went ahead and began taking the serum without his permission?"

"Why should she need his permission?" Jen asked with a coldness in her eyes.  "It's her body and she can do what she wants with it."

"I didn't mean it like that," I back pedaled a bit, "I just meant that it's a decision that affects both of them and she was initially insistent that they'd be making the choice together.  It almost sounds like...somebody...convinced her take the decision into her own hands."

Jen threw her beefy arms up into the air innocently, revealing the typical rings of sweat around her armpits.  "I didn't make her do anything she wasn't ready to do.  I just made her see the empowerment of taking one's life into one's own hands."

Understanding I wasn't going to gain any ground rehashing this conversation, I decided to try another question from a different angle.  "Is Amy's progress going to be different from yours?"

"I can't tell you the answer to that." Jen smirked, but continued with a raised index finger, "I can only tell you that Amy will be taking the most recent version of the serum, where my experience has gone through multiple iterations.  The new formula has straightened out many of the wrinkles."

"So she'll progress...faster?" I said with an upward inflection, hoping to weasel some sort of nod or wink out of Jen.  But, the hard steel read on her strong face gave me nothing.  I decided to again try from another angle.  An angle that might rouse a bit more emotion.

"Will she ever surpass you?" Jen's reaction was slight, but I definitely noted it.  Her nostrils flared slightly, her lip twitched downwards, and a fire in her eyes lit as I realized I was treading some dangerous territory.  Her composure returned to its unreadable coolness and she gave a deep chuckle.

"Don't you worry sweetie, no one is ever going to be bigger or burlier than your titanic muscle-wife."

I couldn't tell if she was just saying that to throw me off, but she delivered it with such confidence, I was sure she was absolutely right.  I found myself smiling with pride.  I wanted exactly what she described.  I wanted her to be the biggest around; so dominant and macho that no one on earth could deny her.  I wanted that for Jen so badly and I wanted to be there by her side as she achieved it.

"I'm just hoping for the best for them," I said sheepishly, "I know how tough it is going through a lot of the changes that they'll be facing.  Brian seems ready though; I think he's actually looking forward to it."

"Smart boy," Jen boomed with a ferocious grin, "He'll see that his life is about to get so much more fulfilling.  Just like yours did, dear."

I beamed at the comment.  Here I was, sitting in a frilly blue apron, massaging my gigantic wife's huge, sweaty feet after she consumed the protein packed meal I had prepared for her, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

"I wonder about that sometimes," I pondered out loud, letting my fingers continue to work their magic. "I think about where I was a year ago; not just how different you were, but how different I was.  It's hard to fathom how I went from that to this."

"Well, it's Darwinism at its finest, honey," Jen said deeply with a hint of condescension.  "Humans are remarkable at adapting to the situations around them; becoming one with the changing world, lest they be left behind."

"Are you saying I changed unwillingly?  Just to survive?"

"Well, it's not that simple," Jen continued, a smile creeping along her handsome face.  "The decision starts subconsciously, yes, but it grows from there.  It starts with introducing competition into the environment; me.  Just my presence as a threat caused you to waver in confidence and lose your foothold as Man of the House.  As it is in nature, the old alpha tries to put up a fight; you whined, you complained, and you tried to preserve your alpha status.  But once you saw you were clearly beat, you had two choices in front of you; adapt or leave.  And I know you considered leaving for a while."

"Not a while!" I piped in defensively, "For like... a week.  And I was desperate.  I felt like you weren't the same woman anymore and that I wasn't happy with you."

"That's what you told yourself to justify your leaving," Jen shot back with an assured grin, "But in reality, you were taking the cowards way out because you knew you no longer had any control.  The ecosystem had changed; a new alpha had risen, and you couldn't fathom giving up your power."

"But I-" I began before Jen cut me off swiftly, her deep, demanding voice easily overtaking my own sheepish tone.

"But you chose wisely, my husband.  You knew that out there, back in the real world, things would be scary.  Whereas you knew that with me you'd always be safe and protected.  You could face the unknown out there, or you could give up your superiority willingly and live comfortably.  Submitting and taking on an inferior role was the right choice and since then, it's proven to be a great fit for you.  You're happier than you've ever been, are you not?"

I paused for a second, dealing with my creeping sour mood from Jen's blunt analysis, but couldn't help feeling she was absolutely right.  "You know that I am.  You know that I've never been happier."

"And so, our dynamic works.  Our lives are better now because we've accepted each other's new roles.  We've seen both sides of the power spectrum and know in our hearts that this is how it was meant to be.  With me on top and you at my feet."

"Yes... I love you on top." The words just came out, and we both paused for a minute, letting the sexual implications sink in.  We both began to laugh light heartedly, my erection becoming obvious through my apron.  This whole conversation had been getting me aroused; simply hearing about how much more dominant Jen was got me into a tizzy.

She slid her leg off of my lap, letting her foot hit the ground with a heavy thud.  She then got up, her large frame towering over me as she continued to mock me.

"You know that your alpha will always protect you," she teased in her deep baritone voice, "You know that I'll ensure you never need to work again.  You don't need to deal with the stress of the outside world or the pains of pleasing your coworkers.  You don't need to try so damn hard to be liked, or to get a promotion.  There's no need to fret over money, or being able to afford niceties.  No need to spend day after day, hunched over at a desk."

Jen walked over to me smoothly and reached a large hand down to brush my erection through my apron.  I quivered as her huge fingers traced the outline of my hard cock head.

"You never need to worry about taking control in bed or looking like a sex-god; trying ever so hard to rock my world during love-making.  We both know that I'm the one rocking your world and that the only god in the bedroom is me.  And isn't it so much better that way?  I don't need you to last for hours or blow my mind.  I just need you to cum when I say cum, and lick when I say lick.  It's so much easier, isn't it?"

I knew she was trying to get to me; attempting to make me feel inferior just because she knew I couldn't stand up for myself.  But I couldn't help but respond to her teasing with only nods and an ever-stiffening member.

With a swift motion, Jen hoisted me up to my feet and locked lips with mine, embracing me tightly into an inescapable bear hug, engulfing me between her wide shoulders, meaty biceps, and concrete slab pecs.  As we kissed, Jen reached one massive arm down and tore away my clothes in a mighty grasp and pull of her hand.  Soon I was completely naked, rock hard and clinging to my steel wife.

I began to paw at her clothing, trying desperately to remove it, but it was too tight.  Her dress shirt and skirt clung to her muscular frame like they were shrink wrapped over her.  With all my strength, I couldn't manage to undo any of her clothes.

"Let me help with that," Jen smirked as she shoved me back.  With a hefty grunt, she flexed into a most muscular pose, tearing her shirt down the seams, exposing her boulder delts that had been dying to escape their confines.  She reached her hands up, gripped the collar of her shirt, and tugged at her shirt until it ripped audibly, falling to the ground in tatters.  Her bare chest gleamed from the overhead kitchen light; Jen wore no bras anymore.  Bras were for supporting breasts and those were no longer something she possessed.  She hadn't in quite a while.

Her other hand reached down and gripped her leggings.  With another twist, she tore them straight off her legs, revealing her bulging, beefy quads, beautifully wide and speckled with stubble.  Her wild bush was on display, hair running in every direction from her pelvis while her long, throbbing clit quivered, beckoning me to it.

"So, are you ready for your world to be rocked, little man?"

Before I could even nod, Jen's vice grip shot down towards my ankles, wrapped around them, and yanked with a sudden fury that sent a jolt through my spine.  In a flash, my entire world was flipped as Jen dangled me upside down, suspending me from my ankles.

"Whoa, Jenn!" I cried, shocked from the sudden shift in perspective.  Tilting my chin down, I looked up at Jen's giantess frame and her devious face smiling back at me.  I could feel the straining in my neck and soon gravity overpowered me and my head hung back down towards the ground.  Down at the ground was a prime view of Jen's tree trunk thighs, prickly with sprouting hair, and her wide, long feet.

With what seemed like little effort, Jen did a front delt raise, lifting my ankles above her head until my bouncing cock was level with her face and my own head was nuzzled against her sweaty, tangled bush, her thick, wet clit brushing against my lips.  I smiled hungrily and opened wide, taking her juicy clit into my mouth.

Her clit had definitely been growing; once a sizeable nub, it now protruded handily from her slit, even emerging easily from her dense pubic hair.  I was surprised it was big enough that I could actually put my lips around it and suck, working it with my tongue, nibbling on it slightly.  Jen's taste was a mix of sweet and sour; her aromatic pussy juices combined with her pungent "Just got back from the gym," odor.  It was intoxicating.

A deep grumble of satisfaction blared through Jen's mighty chest as she then took my dangling dong into her mouth and began to pump and suck.  Tingles rushed over my body like a chill, sending goosebumps up and down my exposed arms and legs.  Jen's gaping maw, the same gullet that had just greedily gulped down enough food to feed a potluck, was now gobbling down my cock like it was her next meal.  My eyes rolled back as I continued to lap and suckle at Jen's engorged clit.

As Jen slurped at my schlong, I was suddenly on the brink; it had only been seconds, but the erotica of the ludicrous situation was driving me up the wall.  My muscle wife was holding me so effortlessly upside down by my ankles while we 69'd each other!  I could hardly believe it, even given our more recent sexual adventures.  With a whimpering sigh, I released and was suddenly spurting into Jen's mouth as she sucked down every last drop like it was a protein shake.  I tensed my toes and the rush of the orgasm combined with being held upside down was getting me drowsy and loopy.  I let out an audible exhale and hung let my body go slack, Jen's clit slipping out of my mouth.

"Oh no you don't," Jen boomed, reaching one hand down to press me firmly into her wet, pubes.  "Just because my little man came in a hurry doesn't mean he gets off that easily.  You still have a job to do."

As her hulk hand pressed the back of my head into her sweaty, dripping crotch, I realized she was still easily holding me in a front delt raise with one hand!

"Of course dear," I muffled from Jen's bush.  I happily took Jen's throbbing clit back into my mouth and serviced her with a fury.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2015, 02:45:07 am »
Great continuation, once again good to see the situation progress to show that the relationship has cemented and he has not only fully accepted it, but the thought of being in the "female" role in the relationship is not only preferable to him, but is a turn on to him. The dominance that she continues to gain and show in his face would intimidate most men, but he has grown to enjoy it, which of course turns her on as well. I hope Brian shows to be as adaptable to the situation of having a superior, manly wife with Amy as the main character has done with Jen. k+!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2015, 05:29:21 pm »
This last pot was amazing and well worth the wait! Fantastic job Bert! Can't wait for you to post the next update! K++++++++

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2015, 01:20:49 pm »
Awesome story! I discovered it a few days ago and read all the chapters in one sitting. Cant wait for more. I created a profile now just to comment on how good it is and that I am looking forward to the next part.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2015, 06:42:50 am »
Again a great chapter.

The four should meet again and discuss/compare the changes.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2015, 02:59:39 am »
In honor of No Shave Movember, let her grow out all her hair already!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2015, 05:50:01 pm »
Thank you so much everyone for the comments!  Always love to read them :) And to the new readers that made accounts just to comment; you are awesome!  And also, welcome to the site.  I will be posting another (smaller) chapter soon.  It's smaller for a good reason though, you'll see :D

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2015, 07:10:12 am »
In honor of No Shave Movember, let her grow out all her hair already!

But please let her grow her muscles.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2015, 02:21:03 pm »
Here is a bit of a shorter chapter; it's more of an introduction to another perspective (as many of you have already predicted).  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know what you think!

Summer, 2009 - Brian and Amy

"C'mon babe," I yelled intensely, "You can do more!"  My voice echoed through the gym and a few heads turned my way.  Though the weight room was a sacred place of screaming, grunting, and motivational banter, I had been belting orders with enough volume to garner my share of negative attention.  But, I couldn't worry about that now.

"Brian," Amy whined from underneath the weight, "You don't have to yell.  I know I can do more!"  Amy dropped the barbell down until it touched her chest, then shot it up with a jerk, finishing another rep.  With a sigh she racked the iron and sat up from the bench.

"Amy," I scolded, raising my arms in the air in confusion, "What are you doing?  You had at least another three reps in you."  Disappointment started to seep in and I let out a flustered breath to collect my myself.

"That's not why I stopped, okay?" Amy said, standing up and walking away from the weight towards the drinking fountain.  Even though her legs had only grown a little bit, her 5'10 frame moved much more fluidly and I needed to kick my ass into a speed walk to keep up with her.  Though that didn't stop me from admiring her thickening thighs and glutes wrapped snuggly in her yoga pants as she strutted confidently over towards the locker rooms.

The gym was bustling today as the rush hour crowd entered the establishment in their nice business clothes, duffel bags in tow.  The sound of clattering plates, banging barbells, and cries of exertion filled the air.  Though I'm sure working out in a less packed gym would be nice, something about this place was home to me.  Seeing the different types of people all with their own goals and motivations, being a part of a place that welcomed those of all sizes to lift heavy and support one another; this gym was all I needed.  It was raw and unfiltered.  And maybe that's exactly what Amy needed to really start taking her training seriously.

As Amy stood by the water fountain, hunched over slightly as she filled her sports bottle, it was hard not to notice a few other gym goers giving her stares.  Amy getting attention from guys wasn't unusual; she was a beautiful, blonde woman with a petite frame and full, bouncy breasts.  But lately, the stares seemed less lustful and more curious.  Amy had been on the serum for a total of four weeks, and in that time she had grown an inch and half and gained roughly thirty pounds.  Boasting an impressive 150 lbs on her 5'10 frame, she had gathered a noticeable width in her shoulders and a bulk to her hamstrings and back.  Her biceps too were more cut and were beginning to get a round shape to them.  The guys who gawked at her probably weren't thinking about how hot she was; they were likely wondering if she was even the same girl they saw just a few weeks ago.

"Amy," I piped in, "Let's go, you've had over 120 seconds of rest.  Time to tackle that next set."  I motioned my head towards the bench, urging her to shorten her water break.

"Sure thing, coach," Amy scoffed sarcastically, huffing with frustration as she stormed back towards the bench.  Though I was still about an inch taller than Amy, her legs were gaining length and power, giving her a breakneck pace that was difficult to keep up with.  I jogged lightly beside her long, swift strides as I flipped open my notebook hastily.

"Now your last set was at 135 for 6 reps," I recited from her workout logbook, scribbling notes with a pencil as I trailed behind, "But those last reps were sloppy and you definitely had more in you.  I say we bump the weight up to 145 and go for 7 reps."

"Ugh, fine," Amy said curtly, and even from behind her I could see her eyes rolling.

"No excuses this time," I urged as she took a seat at the bench while I loaded on the extra weight, "Remember, down towards the chest slowly and smoothly, then explode with force; really feel the burn in your pecs and shoulders.  That means you're using them."

Amy didn't respond.  Instead she simply laid down and lifted the bar.  It jolted upwards easily enough; like we hadn't even added on any weight.  Then down it went, and back up, and down again.  Four, five, six reps done.  With a light huff, Amy brought the weight down one more time and easily finished a seventh rep, reracking the barbell once it had reached its height.

"Whoa," I waved my hands from the spotting position as she slammed the bar back into place, "Why did you stop?  You finished that seventh so easily, you could have easily done more!"

"You said I only had to do seven..."

"That's not how you do things in the gym, honey," I grumbled, squinting and rubbing my temples in frustration.  "When I say seven, you go for eight.  When you feel the burn, that's when the reps start counting.  When you can't even lift your arms to do another rep, that's when you do one more!"

"Brian," Amy said, sitting up with a fury and shooting me an annoyed stare, "Why the hell are you being such a gym nazi?!"  Her typically soft, sweet voice cracked a bit in her anger, giving it a rougher edge.

Gym nazi?  Really?  Sure, I had been pushing her but...

"For the last two weeks, you've been, like, a real asshole, you know that?  Every single day, you drag me to this smelly gym and yell at me until I lift your stupid weights.  Every damn day, you're behind me, telling me to go harder, faster, heavier.  Every morning you shove a forkful of egg whites down my throat and make me drink those gross protein shakes.  You stuff me and stuff me with food, even after I tell you I'm way past full.  I know I'm hungrier these days, but dammit, I'm not some bottomless pit!  Why the hell are you being such a dork?"

"I..." I began, but stopped, losing the words in my throat.  "Wait, did you just call me a dork?"  I laughed a bit and Amy couldn't help but crack a small smile, despite her serious tone.

"Well," Amy said, "Yeah, yeah you are being a huge dork."

"Look," I said, gathering my thoughts, "I'm sorry I've been weird about all of this.  I know you've only been on the serum for four weeks, and only two of those weeks I've known about it, but I look at you and I just see so much potential.  I've always felt at home in the gym or on a sports team; I love having goals and working hard to beat them.  That's the athlete in me that I can never silence.  It just makes me excited is all, helping you reach your goals."

"I guess I can see that," Amy pondered, "Just remember that I'm the one taking the serum, not you.  So, if I feel like stopping at the gym or don't want another bite of chicken breast, that's, like, my choice, okay?"

"Understood," I smiled, raising my hands in surrender, "I guess, if you feel we're done for the day, we can go home."

"Okay!" Amy cheered with yet another crack in her voice, her bubbly personality making an appearance for the first time since we arrived at the gym.  She bounded off on her strong legs towards the locker room to change, her blond pony tail bouncing atop her head.

"This is going to be tougher than I thought," I murmured to myself.  How was I going to convince her to keep pushing herself; to keep growing.  Ever since seeing Jennifer that night, I couldn't get that image out of my head.  She was a sight unlike anything I had ever seen before.  Towering, beefy, massive, macho, demanding, confident, virile, stunning; there weren't enough words I could use to describe her and even picturing her in my mind was causing my heart to race like a gerbil.

Amy could reach that.  Amy was now taking the serum, she was lifting weights, and she was eating more protein in a week than she probably had in years.  She was on her way.  But, dammit, she just didn't want to take it seriously.

How could I ever break it to her that I wanted her to look like Jennifer?  Huge, shredded, and masculine; barely a shadow of her former, beautiful self.  Amy was a woman of vanity; she loved being with her friends, going shopping, and hitting up the clubs.  She wanted to look as cute as button or smoking like a runway model; she didn't want the appearance of a bodybuilder.  I had a feeling she only signed on to start taking the serum because she believed she'd grow taller and more fit, and end up looking like a Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover girl.  And Amy had never seen the old Jennifer.  She never witnessed just how drastic the transformation was; she probably thought Jen had always looked something like she did now.  Amy likely didn't even know what she got herself into by taking this serum.

How was I suppose to tell her that I didn't just want her to grow like Jen, but that I wanted her to surpass Jen?!  I wanted Amy to make Jen look like she had an eating disorder.  It was so weird finally admitting it to myself, but now there was no denying it; I needed Amy to grow and I wanted to relish in all of her changes.  Somehow... someway, I needed her to see things the way I do and convince to take this once in a lifetime opportunity seriously.

But, Amy didn't function like Jen did.  Amy's brain was scattered; she was hardly motivated and she valued her beauty above all else.  Jennifer had always been calculating and smart; she never cared too much about her appearance, so it's no surprise she'd sacrifice it to advance her career and achieve the bigger picture.  Jen also was a scientist, so she understood proper nutrition and knew exactly what her body needed to grow and function optimally.  I'd be surprised if Amy had any knowledge of basic health outside of fad diets and zumba classes.

"Hey, ready to go, coach?" Amy giggled, easily hefting her gym bag over her shoulder, causing her bicep and shoulder to flare out a bit with muscle.  It wouldn't be long until she really started outsize me, and that day couldn't come soon enough.

She had her peppy bounce in her step once again; a simple apology went a long way with her. 

I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment, trying to collect my cool before we set off.  "Yeah, I guess I'm ready to go.  Let's head home, babe."

"Yay!" Amy clapped and smiled until a slow frown started appearing on her pouty lips.  "Wait... you're not, like, going to make me drink one of those gross protein shakes when we get home, are you?"

"No," I said, defeated, "You don't have to drink the gross shakes."  Amy beamed once again as we began our walk to the car.  I was going to need to find another way to get this woman her protein.  She's a growing girl; even if she doesn't want to admit it.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2015, 06:35:51 pm »
Hmmm, interesting, I guess Amy and Jen have completely different personalities, and as such they wouldn't be able to build muscle quite the same way, at least not yet, Amy's going to take some convincing to become a butch babe like Jen has, hopefully Brian finds a way to do it. But I do sort of like Amy's perky personality, so I hope he finds a way of doing it without changing her personality too much. Anyway, good, interesting read.  k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View