Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576558 Posts in 73364 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 10:46:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Strongest Girl at the Party
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strongest Girl at the Party  (Read 21716 times)

Offline ope009

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Strongest Girl at the Party
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2021, 03:46:21 pm »
Wooooaaaaahhhhh! This is getting interesting~ >v>. Loving this story, keep it up!! Can't wait to read the next chapter!!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2021, 03:46:21 pm »

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2021, 07:00:45 pm »
“I thought it’s best that you don’t leave your shoes by the door in case you need to sneak out” She explained, as if telling me to carry them upstairs would have been more effort than just carrying me.

“Anyway I’ll go and get us some drinks and snacks, the loo is opposite if you need to go”

After having a quick pee and then catching a reflection of my smiling face in the mirror, I went back and sat in her room and really took it in.

She’d only been there for a couple of months, but the room looked like it had been hers for years, it was almost like an amalgamation of 10 different rooms.

There were a couple of Disney and Pokemon stickers, an anime poster, a full length mirror, a pair of extremely heavy looking dumbbells, a half emptied moving box, and now a pair of my shoes. Parts of the room could have belonged to pretty much every combination of age or gender, all morphed into one chaotic, but cosy room.

After a couple of minutes she came in with a tray with popcorn, sweets, a couple of bottles of water and a bottle of lemonade.

“Wow you’re such a good host, other than kidnapping me and taking me to your room” I joked.

“Well you’ve not tried to escape yet” She responded softly.

I left the choice of film up to her and she ended up putting on the latest Netflix teenage romantic drama thing, I was more preoccupied with being in a teenage amazon’s bedroom, a definite first for me.

We started off sat leaning against the side of her bed, but after about 30 minutes and most of the snacks disappearing, my neck started to hurt from looking up, and she insisted we lay on her bed.

We propped up a few pillows behind us so we could sit upright, but she ended up slowly sliding down until she was  leaning against my chest, one arm draped across me, with my arm around her shoulder.

“This can’t be comfortable for you but I feel like you’re going to fall asleep” I stated.

“It is comfy, and I am sleepy, do you want to swap?”

“I can go if you’re tired”

“No I just need to wake myself up, I’ll do a quick workout, that will perk me up”

This perked me up a bit too.

“Feel free to show off” I not so subtly hinted.

She dropped into a push up position.

“Okay will do, sit on my back please” 

“Are you serious? This would be very good showing off” I half asked while already approaching her to sit on her back.

After sitting down cross legged on her back she slowly lowered herself down and pushed herself back up, repeating this 14 more times before dramatically collapsing on the floor. As I stood up she rolled over and asked

“Can you help me up, you were so heavy it really took it out of me”

I laughed and reached out a hand to attempt to pull her up, which she instead grabbed and pulled down so I was pretty much collapsed on her, she readjusted her hands, placing one on my stomach and one on my waist and casually turned me, before bench pressing me from the floor with a laugh.

She was teasing me, and I thought 2 can play at this game, so when she lowered me down again, I squirmed around enough so my face was near hers and kissed her.

I wasn’t perfectly lined up and ended up planting a kiss roughly on her eyelid, causing her to almost drop me in a giggling fit, before she again repositioned and lowered me down so my face was hovering an inch from hers, with her hands still casually holding me up, and I decided to go for it.

As I kissed her, I opened my mouth to stick my tongue down her throat, this obviously surprised her as she almost dropped me, but a moment later she had lowered me down  while kissing me back, so I was now laying on her rock hard body. There was a lot of information to take in, the taste of her tongue fighting mine, the steel curves of her thighs and arms rubbing up against mine.

Then there was a sound of a door shutting and she pushed me off her.

“Oh crap my parents are home, you’ve got to go, sorry I said I was seeing Ellie and they don’t know I was seeing a guy”

“Um yeah fine, how am I meant to leave if they're downstairs though” I worried, as I pulled my shoes on.

“Out the window” She stated as if it was obvious.

“But it’s dark, what if I fall and make a load of noise” as I climbed onto the window ledge

Without a word, she grabbed my arms and lowered me down  while leaning out of the window, so it was only a small drop down for me.

“I’m busy tomorrow but come round after school on Monday?”  She asked while dangling me, as if there was any chance I’d say no.

“It’s a date” I replied

With that she pulled me back up sharply and slightly painfully before kissing me while still holding me near effortlessly, like I was a doll or something.

“I can’t wait” she softly breathed into my ear, before lowering me down and letting go.

I have to say I felt a tiny bit like Romeo looking up at Juliet as my feet touched the ground below, as she gave me a little wave and a smile before shutting her window, and I scarpered off out of the garden and once again practically skipped home.

Online wowser1016

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2021, 08:05:29 am »
A very enticing love story and I am really enjoying it. It reminds me a lot about high school. Good work. K+!

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2021, 07:00:12 pm »
I'd like to see just how strong she is.

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2021, 09:13:59 pm »
Obviously Sunday dragged by, and time was practically at a standstill the whole day Monday, but the second the bell rang I practically ran out of school to go home and quickly change before continuing onto Anne’s.

I got there in record time and no sooner than I got to her doorstep I heard her behind me, I’d obviously beaten her home.

I turned around and was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing a fairly loose school uniform, of the school I went to.

“I didn’t know we went to the same school?” I asked.

“Oh yeah I guess you wouldn’t have seen me, I’m the year below, I’d seen you there though”

I blushed, realising she obviously had paid more attention to me than I had to her.

“Make yourself at home, I’m just going to get changed real quick, no one will be home for a couple of hours so we can relax”

I went and grabbed a glass of water and sat on the sofa waiting, and she came down wearing a dressing gown for some reason.

I looked at her quizzically and she launched into an obviously prepared speech.

“Do you actually like me? I mean you’ve seen some of my body and I can tell you weren’t disgusted like most people would be, and you don’t treat me like a freak, but aren’t you scared of me or anything?” She looked at me with her eyes practically welling up.

“Of course I like you, you’re fun, and kind and sweet and we get on really well, the fact you’re the worlds strongest girl or something is a nice bonus, it’s like you’re my own personal superhero or something, and anyone who treats you like that is clearly just jealous”

“But you don’t think I’m a freak? What if I hurt you, or something like that?”

“You wouldn’t hurt a fly though, you’re too gentle”

“You don’t think I look bad though? I know a lot of people would think I look like a man, or something”

With that she opened the dressing gown, and was stood in front of me in some shorts and a small crop top.

I nearly passed out from shock, and my eyes struggled to take it all in.

Her legs were thick and corded with muscle, no gap whatsoever between her powerful quads which at the top were clearly stretching the elastic shorts to breaking point, and the bulges of her calves were visible from the front.

Her quads looked a similar size to her waist which sported a chunky 6 pack with the top 2 half hidden by her crop top, not hugely ripped but thick and solid, each ab looking like it was hard as steel and big enough to grab.

Her torso tapered out from her waist, giving her a clear V shape even from the front, and as my eyes scanned up I noticed her huge pecs, not an ounce of fat on them, protruding at least a couple of inches out even at rest, with a clear cleft between them.

After a few seconds I realised I should say something or she would worry, but my brain wasn’t quite connected to my mouth at that time and so I stood up, walked over to her, took her face in my hands and leaned in for a kiss, which she returned.

As she pulled away with an embarrassed smile “Sorry I just wanted to be sure you actually liked me, I was worried it might have been a joke I don’t know its stupid, we’ve been on one date it’s not like you’re my boyfriend or anything”

“Oh can’t I be your boyfriend?” I asked jokingly feigning disappointment.

She blushed and hugged me tight, burying her head in my chest “Yes you can”

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2021, 12:49:06 am »
Lovely to see some real character development in a story like this. The dynamic between Anne and James is great and I can only  hope for the best in their budding relationship.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2021, 02:27:34 pm »
Really a beautiful story.

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2021, 12:42:38 pm »
Really nice storry indeed, the kind I used to write and the kind I like to read.

Well done, sir.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2021, 05:01:19 pm »
Amazing work again, thank you!!  :bravo:

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2022, 05:51:43 pm »
Soon a new episode?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2022, 05:57:36 am »
He is her boyfriend. Now the real fun begins. Hope for more chapters and what you have in mind.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2022, 03:24:00 am »
Yep, that’s the kind of girl for me. Gf did 3x 6 unassisted pull-ups and 50kg on bench today

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Strongest Girl at the Party

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View