Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573746 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 12:23:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Teeniebikini hbc
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Teeniebikini hbc  (Read 3223 times)

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Teeniebikini hbc
« on: June 16, 2017, 11:49:04 pm »
Hi  has anyone check her; she is  a new model that  never talks in free chat, even though  she is in free chat.  Why do these models sign up on the site if they dont want to chat;;;;  If i am not  wrong, you(hbc)  give all the models  the opportunity to pretend to be in premium chat with no man joining their chat, something that the most models like christy/strongkat prefer always to do. I think that since she doeshnt want to talk in free chat too , why doesnt she uses it;; But to sum up  , i have a message to the models. Please respect us  as much as we do and not behave like that. The best for you and for all of us ,  is to be in free chat and talk with us ,  or  you can be in free chat and write to the description that you dont want to talk much . That would be much  better from pretending  to be in premium chat or ingoring  our messages in free chat, and not reply to even one message. Many of them dont even reply on messages..
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Teeniebikini hbc
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 10:02:12 am »
  Maybe if some of you ever took them out of free chat she'd consider it.    Overall, there is very little respect for the models on HBC.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 11:55:07 am »
She has done premium chats and she  has some  reviews on her profile. But for some reasons she prefers not say a word in free chat. I dont know about premium i am not so stupid to risk losing my credits for a model that doesnt want to talk . I think for all of this  we must blame ourselves too.
   We continue to take in premium girls that always pretend to be on premium /fantasy instead of spending our credits on  models who are almost always on free chat.  Instead of prefering to have a talk with the models in the free chat, ask them some questions about what they offer , about our requests , we still take in premium these girls  ,and not prefering the girls who are almost always in free chat ,  models like  (Iron addicted, rough,  yourfantasy, funsize, monstress , aryana, muscleandcurves. and many more.)  And the weird thing is that the  models who are never on free chat like christy, strongkat, phoenix etc always have more reviews and more shows that the girls who are always in free chat because sometimes we dizzy them with too many questions and some stupid idiots always ask for free flexes.  So i think we must blame ourselves too for this  and not only the models. If we changed and decided not to risk taking girls that are never in free chat, in premium chats  and  if we use to ask  the models in free chat only questions for pvt , these  ''anonymous'' models would surely considering it and be more often in free chat.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 07:32:19 am »
 I see she is trying to come back on as of the weekend. Maybe she has changed.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 08:46:33 pm »
Ι took her in premum  and she has changed a lot . She was posing in free chat  ,  she was speaking and chatting with the others and in our private show she was amazing. She did everything i asked her and she  was very friendly.  She does not have big biceps  , she is a fitness girl but she has a great body and nice legs and ass.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Teeniebikini hbc

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View