Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575991 Posts in 73260 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:42:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Powerlifting Phenom on HBC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Powerlifting Phenom on HBC  (Read 8753 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Powerlifting Phenom on HBC
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:13:32 pm »
Natalya has recently joined HerBicepsCam. This incredible strength and physique star is just 22 years old. Her best squat is 500 lbs, her bench is 310 lbs, and her best deadlift is 550 lbs, but she has trimmed down to 150 lbs now, so her current lifts aren't as big.  She loves to pump and flex and gets right down to business as soon as you take her into premium chat.  Her 8-pack abs are incredible and she knows how to show them off. Suffice it to say, she's one of my new faves. 

http://herbicepscam.com/index.php?_o=Model&_m=bio&model_id=68801 

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

irvin

Re: Powerlifting Phenom on HBC
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 05:28:02 pm »
yeah she does great flexing. no doubt about it.
but she doesn't do topless, right?

Offline andy857

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 04:42:51 pm »
How is her English?

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 06:16:58 pm »
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 07:09:24 pm »
How is her English?
No topless, that is correct.

Her English is good, I would say, but while she's happy to write (to my knowledge, she does not do audio) about her training or awards, she does not seem to be geared towards role play or storytelling. She seems to enjoy being appreciated for the visual magnificence of her young physique, but in the times I've cammed with her, she hasn't talked about her response to fan reaction or fan interest.  I'm not sure whether what I'm saying makes sense, but from my experience, she loves flexing and showing off, but isn't really into the viewer's psychology which, for me personally, is an important aspect of being able to connect with a performer.  For people who don't care about any of that and just want the visual experience, I'd give her my highest recommendations.  She's not going to waste your time at all. As soon as you enter her premium chat, she'll begin flexing without hesitation whatsoever and is an absolute workhorse in that department. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Powerlifting Phenom on HBC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View