Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576090 Posts in 73288 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 10:57:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  strongmichelle on hbc-chat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: strongmichelle on hbc-chat  (Read 20097 times)

Offline robl48

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
strongmichelle on hbc-chat
« on: May 04, 2014, 07:13:56 am »
anybody out there who chatted with her?
i chatted with her a few times-she always wants to go one on one but unfortunately doesnt comply with any special requests..
instead she drags on the conversation...
curious to hear about other experiences..

Forum Saradas

strongmichelle on hbc-chat
« on: May 04, 2014, 07:13:56 am »

qwqw

Re: strongmichelle on hbc-chat
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 07:27:56 am »
Yeah she does. If you can stand the implicit cost of essentially 2x the one-on-one rate caused by her wasting so much time, you can get her to flex or do whatever you asked her to. But it may not be worth it.

Offline robl48

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 07:39:19 am »
thanks..
yeah-she does flex, after a long conversation.. i was speaking of showing some skin:-)
i switched to naughty nuriye-she is really fun, great to work with and likes to show.. at a lower rate:-)

qwqw

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 07:44:18 am »
Well you can get her down to a thong, but it'll take a few minutes of chatting. She won't go nude or even topless, though she may lead you to believe she will in PM (or may even outright lie about it). She was going to get implants last year and might have done topless after that, but decided against it.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 07:36:42 pm »
In my opinion she utterly ripped me off. She couldn't do what I wanted on HBC, so she offered to make me some custom clips and send me a couple more she already had. Her idea, not mine. She made me come into private with her and spend my money in tips in exchange for sending me, what in my opinion I had already paid for. She did this about six times. I got two clips totaling thirty seconds. She sent me some others I didn't ask for or care about. Most times she didn't even bother with that. Succeed or mostly fail, she expected to be paid in advance for each attempt. I made my displeasure known after each failure. It was like Lucy jerking away the football from Charlie Brown, and yes, I was an idiot for letting her do it. I cut my losses a couple of weeks ago and told her I no longer wanted them. Yes, she's hot and she talks a good game. According to her, she always fulfills her promises. I don't blame anybody for wanting to see her. But it you're spending money and not getting what you want, my advice is don't throw good money after bad.

In contrast to that, there's another young woman named Fighter that started around the same time. After I gave up on SM, I gave her a try. She nearly killed herself putting on a show! She's clearly somebody who appreciates that this is a lot of money for most people and she's eager to please. I'd highly recommend her.

Offline robl48

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 04:57:40 pm »
yeah-she is good in dragging on the conversation and playing with your hope  thatshe would eventually satisfy your wishes..
she is smart-i bet she makes good money for doing nothing:-)

muscleadmireruk

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 03:36:25 pm »
but when she poses it's worth it ... her body is simply amazing. I love her biceps in particular

Offline Banner

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 06:36:19 pm »
Well same experience here.  A lot of talking, but no action. Or she says i have to go in one on one to see something.  :o 

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 06:47:35 pm »
she always pushes for private - relentlessly so. but she's there to make money so if you don't want to then move on to somebody else i suppose. she boasts about all the sessions she does. i tested her out by offering big bucks to meet her when she claimed to be in my home town. she was even sms messaging me saying she was on her way but of course never showed up. second time she said the same (after a long hbc ramble with no flexing) so i didn't bother showing up. when i talked to her again (free chat of course!) she didn't even mention it. so draw your own conclusions. she's really f**king hot though!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2014, 07:56:58 pm »
I shake my head every time I see some poor sucker in one-on-one with her, lucky to get a couple of lazy flexes out of her before she's headed back to her chair to engage in more nonsensical conversation. If you have a particular interest, she'll seize on it and tell you what you want to hear for as long as you let her get away with it. The shame is as everyone seems to agree, she's ridiculously hot and could be doing just as well honestly presenting herself.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2014, 01:32:02 pm »
I have been in pvt with her a couple times
at 1st she just kept chatting, then i told her i will not go into pvt again unless she flexxes lots more, she obliged and my eyes were treated to one hell of a sexy show
her beauty and physique is second to none, she is stunning feminine and has 16" biceps, very rare

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2014, 02:30:35 pm »
at 1st she just kept chatting, then i told her i will not go into pvt again unless she flexxes lots more, she obliged and my eyes were treated to one hell of a sexy show
her beauty and physique is second to none, she is stunning feminine and has 16" biceps, very rare

16" biceps are hardly rare on women lifters/muscle girls...

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 08:36:36 am »
16" and incredibly good looking is quite rare . . . but doesn't change that she is not worth the money

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2014, 03:38:30 am »
It's not at all unreasonable to say to a performer in free chat or at the start of a paid chat, "I'm here to see flexing. If you don't start flexing within 1-2 minutes once the meter is running, I'm out of here." 

But while many people are right to be upset about feeling duped when they've paid out $40-50 and haven't seen a single bicep yet, there are other clients who *want* this sort of game to be played on them.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2014, 06:32:44 pm »

16" biceps are hardly rare on women lifters/muscle girls...

16" biceps on a woman is not rare? i have never seen a woman with muscles that big in the flesh, i would say that is pretty rare.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  strongmichelle on hbc-chat

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View