Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572739 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:32:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Real-Life Encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real-Life Encounters  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
Real-Life Encounters
« on: May 20, 2023, 02:50:05 pm »
Even as I grow heartened by all the women building their bodies these days, as seen on this site, I was thinking how seldom I ever see an FBB or really muscular woman in real life.

Has anybody else had a contrary experience?

I mean, if you lived right next door to Gold's Gym I imagine you would see FBB's every day.

But I live in NYC, a world capital populated by some of the most accomplished individuals anywhere, and I very rarely see a really muscular woman.

I think I might have once seen Clare Furr on a subway (I think it was her, but I can't be certain), and another well-known FBB worked out at my NYSC location for a while (I can't remember her name).

Otherwise, though, I might get lucky and see a fitness woman with amazing abs, calves, or thighs once a year.

I wonder if muscular women still have to cover themselves up with bulky clothing to avoid notice and/or negative remarks from close-minded people...
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

I`ve fallen deeply in love with You Ranbel Sun
https://www.facebook.com/ranbel

Forum Saradas

Real-Life Encounters
« on: May 20, 2023, 02:50:05 pm »

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real-Life Encounters
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 02:05:32 pm »
Lets see

Not counting walking through the Toronto Pro Show while walking on my break at work...

1) I ran into.. whoever Anastazia is on ScissorFoxes (I can't remember her name), when she was jogging around the city
2) Avril Parsons used to be a waittress at Real Sports. Found out later she was my friend's neighbour

Both definitely got looks, first one was too big not to and Avril had deceptively big arms when flexed. You could tell she had big arms but when she was carrying that tray, damn

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 03:01:22 pm »
you lucky guys!
living in Italy is frustrating because there are few girls like that!
That said, in 50 years of my life I have seen just natural not famous muscular girls

Offline Makko2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 01:02:12 pm »
In Italy I have met Oana Hreapca when she went here to compete. She was kind and I offered her a coffee. She was very muscled and ready for the contest. Nice experience!

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2023, 04:47:04 pm »
you lucky guys!
That said, in 50 years of my life I have seen just natural not famous muscular girls

Barbara Carita lives in Milan. If I were you I'd be contacting her. 😉

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2023, 07:19:35 am »
you lucky guys!

Barbara Carita lives in Milan. If I were you I'd be contacting her. 😉

You are right, even though she has not my favorite body type. To much silicone over her.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2023, 07:26:00 pm »
My advice would be to attend any shows whether they be local, state or national which are near to youl!!   Whether it be The Olympia in Orlando (2023) Vegas (2024) or the Arnold in Columbus, Ohio, or an NPC local show near you as these are the real "glue" that keeps this sport alive!

And believe me the opportunities are UNLIMITED if you'll only get out from behind your computer and EXPLORE!!!!

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2023, 04:03:36 pm »
Are you into lifting and strength sports yourself?

The best way to meet muscular women is to be in environments where you are around them. Way too many "schmoes" want to be with a buff woman but don't get involved in their local fitness community. Get into lifting, train at a gym with a community atmosphere, network with both the men and the women, and go to expos and competitions as a spectator AND competitor.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Real-Life Encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View