Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576004 Posts in 73260 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 06:05:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The third date.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The third date.  (Read 16182 times)

Offline xises34

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The third date.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2024, 04:13:59 pm »
Chapter eight:
Michelle stood in front of Sarah and Gina's front door on Friday evening with her sports bag, her heart pounding with excitement and anticipation. She had been looking forward to this moment since Sarah's invitation.

After their weekend in the mountains, Michelle and Sarah had spent a lot of time chatting and exchanging ideas with each other via video chat during the week. Michelle couldn't contain her curiosity and had asked Sarah about the wrestling matches in her basement. Sarah had talked about her two childhood friends, Tim and Steffen, with whom she regularly trained and wrestled. She even mentioned the erotic wrestling matches with the two of them, but didn't go into too much detail. This only increased Michelle's curiosity even more.

'How about you come over this weekend and we train together?' Sarah finally asked. Michelle couldn't resist the invitation and eagerly agreed.

From the moment she saw Sarah's amazing muscular body, Michelle felt a strong attraction towards her. But what really sealed the deal for her was when she watched Sarah defeat and humiliate her big brother in a wrestling match. As a woman, she found the idea of defeating a physically superior man in a fight sexually stimulating. Now that she could watch it live, she wanted more. Just watching it wouldn't be enough for her, she wanted to be able to do it herself. 

Taking a deep breath, Michelle rang the doorbell. She could hear the sound of footsteps approaching and her heart raced with anticipation. The door opened and Sarah stood before her, a wide smile on her face.

'Hey Michelle, come on in!' Sarah said, stepping aside to let her in.

As they entered the living room, Sarah offered Michelle a drink and she eagerly accepted. As they sat down on the couch, Michelle had to mention the wrestling match between Sarah and her brother again.

'That was incredible,' Michelle said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. 'I've never seen a woman take down a man like that before.'

Sarah laugh quietly.

'I have to admit, I found it really sexy,' Michelle confessed, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Sarah's smile widened. 'I’m glad you liked it,' she said in a quiet voice. 'Unfortunately your big brother didn’t like it, he hasn’t contacted me to this day.'

Michelle rolled her eyes. 'My brother is actually quite okay, but sometimes he’s a bit of an idiot and macho,' she sighed. 'His bruised ego will take some time to heal, but I'm sure he'll get back to you.'

'You're definitely his type,' Michelle replied with a sly grin. 'I've seen him watching videos of muscular women on the Internet and...well, pleasuring himself.'

It took Sarah a while to digest Michelle's frank words and finally asked, 'Do you want to see our basement and the wrestling mat?'

Michelle's eyes lit up as she eagerly nodded her head. 'Yes, please!' she exclaimed.

Sarah led Michelle into the basement, where there was a large wrestling mat and a small fitness studio.

Michelle couldn't contain her excitement as she stepped onto the mat, feeling the soft cushioning beneath her feet.

'Wow, this is amazing,' she said, looking around in awe.

'Do you just want to stand around stupidly, or should we practice some wrestling throws and holds?' Sarah continued, her tone challenging.

She began to take off her own tracksuit, revealing a casual shirt with braided spaghetti straps and black hot pants. Her ripped abs were clearly visible under her shirt, and her black hot pants showed off her long, muscular legs.

Michelle grinned, this was what she had been waiting for. She threw her gym bag in front of the large wall mirror and began to undress.

Sarah raised an eyebrow as she watched her friend reveal her toned body. Although she appears thin and slim, she was a fairly muscular bruiser who appeared flexible and seemed ready for any goal.

She stripped down to her black seamless bodysuit, which was perfectly tailored to her body and muscles. Her abs stood out clearly under her bodysuit.

'Do you like what you see?' Michelle asked with a sly grin.

'It...really does,' Sarah replied, her eyes fixated on Michelle's impressive physique. 'Your body is really bomb.'

'You didn't get this body as a gift, what did you do for it?' Sarah continued to ask, curious to know the secret behind Michelle's toned figure.

'Me and my ex-boyfriend did sport climbing for over 5 years,' Michelle answered nonchalantly. 'That's the result.'

"Okay, let's get started," Sarah said, determined not to get too caught up in her body.

The two began to practice different wrestling moves and holds, with Sarah teaching Michelle some new techniques and Michelle showing off her flexibility and strength. They laughed and joked as they grappled with each other, their bodies glistening with sweat.

'Now you absolutely have to teach me how you defeated my brother with this, what’s it called, the mounted triangle?' Michelle demanded, catching her breath.

Sarah laughed, her hair plastered to her forehead as she explained the specific steps to Michelle.

They practiced until they had Sarah perfectly in the mounted triangle.

'Now one last time,' Michelle said, preparing to perform the steps again. Sarah nodded and waited for Michelle to attack her. As Michelle held her in the mounted triangle, Sarah felt herself building and releasing pressure with her thighs, just as she had done with her brother. She tried to resist, but Michelle had her under control.

'Ok, you can let go of me now,' Sarah said, expecting Michelle to release her grip.

But to her surprise, Michelle didn't do her the favor. Instead, she started running her hand through Sarah's hair like she had done with her brother and said mischievously, 'Did you really think you could humiliate my brother without my permission?'

'And now,' Michelle continued, her voice taking on a more serious tone, 'I want to watch you masturbate. Only when you've done that, I'll release you.'

To give her words more emphasis, she increased the pressure on Sarah's neck again with her thighs. Sarah moaned slightly and you could tell she was upset.

'Do you really want this?' Sarah asked, her voice serious now. 'You'll have to let me out at some point, and then I'll take care of you, I promise.'

Michelle increased the pressure on Sarah again, and Sarah knew she was serious. 

Sarah couldn't believe what was happening. She was defenseless and forced into masturbation. Only Tim and Steffen had managed that so far

As Sarah's hand began to move between her legs, Michelle's pressure around her neck lessened. She closed her eyes and tried to block out her anger and focus on the pleasure that was slowly building inside her.

But as much as she hated to admit it, She was enjoying the feeling of helplessness and the thrill of being at Michelle's mercy.

It didn't take long until she felt Michelle's fingers penetrate her in addition to hers. She let out a gasp and moan.

Once they were thoroughly moistened, she moistened Sarah's lips with them. Sarah opened her mouth slightly, allowing Michelle to insert her fingers into him.

Michelle alternately inserted her fingers into Sarah's vagina to wet them with her fluids and then put them back into her mouth. Sarah took them in eagerly, her mind racing.

Eventually, Sarah's body reached its peak, and she couldn't hold back any longer. She let out a moan as she climaxed, her body trembling with pleasure.

Michelle continued to pleasure her until Sarah's body lay motionless between her thighs. As she looked at Michelle grinning down at her, she found it difficult to think clearly. Her mind was clouded with conflicting emotions - anger, pleasure, betrayal, and confusion.

'Did you enjoy that?' Michelle asked, roguish. Sarah could only nod, still unable to form words. This was the first time a woman had forced her to have an orgasm, and she couldn't believe how intense and pleasurable it had been.

Michelle stroked her hand gently over Sarah's cheeks again before finally letting go.

Sarah lay there for a few more seconds until she finally stood up and looked into Michelle's grinning face. She winked at her with one eye, turned around and went to her sports bag.

But before she could make it far, she felt an arm wrap around her neck from behind, pulling her into a headlock.

'Do you remember what I promised you?' She could feel Sarah's warm breath against her ear as she spoke. 'That I'll take care of you as soon as I'm free. I keep my promises.'

Michelle struggled to break free, but Sarah's strength was too much for her. And when her resistance was finally broken, she found herself being dragged to the corner of the room where the weight bench was.

With some effort, Sarah manages to place Michelle on her thighs, stomach first, while she sits on the bench. Michelle's face flushed with embarrassment as she found herself in this position.

'You told your brother I could spank his ass. Do you remember?' Sarah asked, her voice low. 'I can do the same to you too.'

Before Michelle could even respond, Sarah's hand came down hard on her ass. She let out a yelp of surprise and pain, her body jolting with each slap. She continued to spank her, alternating between soft and hard slaps, until a red mark appeared on her butt.

Tears welled up in Michelle's eyes as she tried to endure the punishment. She knew she had brought this upon herself, but it didn't make it any less painful.

Sarah finally stopped and released Michelle. 'Are you okay?' Sarah asked mischievous, her tone now gentle.

Michelle looked at her with a painful expression on his face and nodded. 'I'm doing well. I knew you would take revenge. I just wasn't sure ...' But before she could finish her sentence, Sarah pulled her close and asked, 'Would you like to come with me to my bedroom? Maybe I can give you an orgasm too.'

Without saying a word, she began to kiss Sarah, letting her actions speak for her.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2024, 04:13:59 pm »

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2024, 06:25:18 pm »
Excellent new chapter!  :clap:

Offline schokie88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2024, 05:25:24 pm »
Really great story.

Offline Mufu

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2024, 05:25:55 am »
Really great story keep going

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2024, 03:52:08 am »
Now the fun begins. Hope for more

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The third date.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View