Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572601 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:20:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385477 times)

Offline pringeps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #795 on: December 02, 2017, 11:23:39 pm »
Hallo I love saradas I love female muscle like Debbie Kruck my idol

Forum Saradas

fitgirlsftw79

« Reply #796 on: December 03, 2017, 06:02:52 pm »
Fitness girls ftw    ^-^

gokuman7

« Reply #797 on: December 17, 2017, 05:14:00 am »
Hello, I'm not new, it's more of barely visit here. I'm Mark and been an admirer of FBB's since the old days of ESPN showing competitions. My apologies for looking like a lurker. This is a great forum. And I will work to be a more active member.

To be a active member just post your thoughts and opinions on threads you like.

Offline clarkgaok

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #798 on: December 18, 2017, 11:14:51 am »
hi,everybody!

Offline wimpykid

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #799 on: December 22, 2017, 12:29:00 am »
Hi everyone,

i'm wimpykid and a fan of tall and strong women...now lets see if this is the right place for me  :cool2:

Slimotoole

« Reply #800 on: December 22, 2017, 10:53:05 am »
Moniker is Slimotoole. Longtime fan of female wrestling and adore female muscle, femme jocks. Starved of muscle worship and wrestling sessionistas here - but hopefully not too much longer!

Offline wimpykid

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #801 on: December 25, 2017, 11:58:25 pm »
hello i'm wimpykid and love tall women...see ya !

Ramcon1967

I am new to the board, but not to the sport!
« Reply #802 on: January 09, 2018, 06:54:53 pm »
Hey all ya'll,

I just got an email saying I might be a lurker.  I am not a lurker, I have just been busy since I signed up.  I am Ramcon1967.  I have been a fan of female bodybuilding for over 30 years.  I loved Bev Francis, Cory Everson and Lenda Murray.  I am not here for the "sexiness" of it all.  To me it is and always has been about dedication to sport and art.

I have only 2 strong opinions on the sport:  1. Bodybuilding, male and female, has gone WAAAAY too far.  It is a drug-fueled death race.  We did not need new categories like Women's Physique and Men's Classic Physique, we needed better judging standards.  Arnold, Lee Haney, Cory, Raye Hollit, all took drugs, but in amounts that will allow them to live normal lives now and die of something else.  I hoep I am wrong, but I do not think the champs of the 2010's are not going to live long. The decline from aesthetic art to death's door has been slow but steady, and I am hopeful the new categories, band aid that they are, will help.

2. Whose bright idea was "bikini?"  How is that in anyway a "physique sport?"

I am recovering from an illness, and hope to get back into reasonable shape and get on the amateur masters stage before I die!

Long live classic bodybuilding!

Hope you all have great days, and happy 2018.

Ramcon1967

Offline scott597

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #803 on: January 10, 2018, 01:43:52 am »
Hello i'am scott597... I'am French and i'am very happy to join Saradas.

Sorry for my English And sorry for my shyness.

Happy new year 2018 to all. :letsparty:

Offline Koolaidarse

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hey guys!
« Reply #804 on: January 13, 2018, 05:02:20 pm »
Hello. New here. Been lurking for a couple weeks. To be honest I have no idea how to use forums but here I am. This place is a great. Im glad I found this community. Calves are my thing, can't beat two well formed, thick muscular calves. I'm New to this and need to learn how to upload files. I have many, many high quality videos from legsultra and legsemporium but not sure if I can upload them here. Anyway, I hope I can contribute and not be a lurker so much  ;)

Offline Koolaidarse

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #805 on: January 13, 2018, 05:03:09 pm »
Kinda forgot, Pete from California lol

Offline BartoszRobert

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Hello Guys, my name is Bart
« Reply #806 on: January 14, 2018, 03:08:10 pm »
I train about 5 years. Mostly I do deadlift and squats.
 My favorites are very feminine female bodybuilders like Luciana Andrade, Jennie Roosa, or Anne Luise Freitas. I like muscular women of all sorts. I like big quads like Rakhi Giovanni.
If you want more about me simply ask.

Offline Mark2000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hi All
« Reply #807 on: February 13, 2018, 04:52:55 pm »
Hi new to the forum hoping to learn a lot and contribute. 
50 yo 6ft 2" been lifting on off for 20 years never seriously until last 2 years. Train 3-4 times a week as heavy as my body lets me.
Love female muscle always have done, but the older i get the more erotic it has become.
Anyone else found this?

Mrs.IH88

Hi everyone!
« Reply #808 on: February 22, 2018, 02:06:10 pm »
Hi everyone.

I stumbled on this board when I was checking something out. I'm actually glad I found a community with women who share the same interest.

I've been trying to get a feel for the format, a little different then what I am used to.

A little about me:
I've been working out since I was 18. I wasn't too serious when I was younger. My passion for bodybuilding hit when I was about 21. 24 years old, I was getting to where I wanted. Met my future husband, we ended up getting pregnant, and I stopped working out. Post baby, i got back to the gym, started making gains and then, life happened.  I started working out December, 2016. I've lost a total of 30lbs. I've put on a ton of muscle again, (my legs aren't as big as they used to, the gym I'm at has no equiptment).

My goal for this cut, keep as much of my gains as possible and keep dropping body fat.

I've cycled a bit. And I'm not new to the aas aspect of this game.

I guess if you have any questions, ask away. But for now, I'm just gonna lurk a little more.  Get a feel and, I'm really happy to have found you guys.

sugarcookie88

« Reply #809 on: February 23, 2018, 04:04:55 am »
Hi everyone! I just joined this forum and am already excited to see what incredible results some of you lady's have had!! I have always been into fitness, and lifting weights.  Then I had kids lol. Things got soft, and now I'm at a stage in my life where I am obsessing on getting back into shape. I'm 5 weeks back in the gym, heavily motivated and determined to succeed!! I would love to see the kind of feedback and support I'll get to share and receive on this forum! Hope to hear from you!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View