Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579239 Posts in 73834 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 06:55:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 131830 times)

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #525 on: February 01, 2024, 02:16:16 pm »
As someone guilty of this, yes

Forum Saradas

« Reply #525 on: February 01, 2024, 02:16:16 pm »

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #526 on: February 01, 2024, 02:48:22 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm curious: with her near-legendary flakiness and unreliability pretty well documented among quite a few people here and in other forums, why do some of you continue to show interest or want to book her?

There are lots of muscular women doing sessions out there, just go with someone who is more reliable.

I had a couple sessions with her and they went smoothly. It's only recently where each of us had to reschedule a session for reasons beyond our control.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #527 on: February 01, 2024, 04:38:23 pm »
As someone guilty of this, yes

No judgment of anyone in answering Vegas Ace's question just fully aware that's what has to be factored in.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #528 on: February 02, 2024, 05:33:24 pm »
I'm curious: with her near-legendary flakiness and unreliability pretty well documented among quite a few people here and in other forums, why do some of you continue to show interest or want to book her?

There are lots of muscular women doing sessions out there, just go with someone who is more reliable.

Because once you do manage to get to see her they experience is above and beyond most other "reliable" providers.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #529 on: February 02, 2024, 06:08:04 pm »

Because once you do manage to get to see her they experience is above and beyond most other "reliable" providers.

See what I mean, Vegas Ace? Death, taxes and Ms Melissa if she shows up.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Nev85

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #530 on: February 02, 2024, 09:44:33 pm »
Got a session booked with her next week. Reading these posts i am now not at all worried about my deposit….!!!

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #531 on: February 02, 2024, 10:51:31 pm »
I had a couple of very good sessions with her seven years ago or so, but when I sent her a deposit back in 2021 there were scheduling problems and she said she'd be back "next  month," but never returned (to a place that used to be a regular stop for her) and stopped responding to emails. With her recent cosmetic changes I don't know that I'd want to see her again anyway, so it's money down the tubes no matter what.

But yes, those two sessions were very good.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #532 on: February 05, 2024, 09:12:12 am »
I heard she will be competing this year!!! That means she'll be shredded!!!

Online Creamnant

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #533 on: February 05, 2024, 10:22:06 am »

This is something she has repeated several times in recent years. It hasn't happened.
Maybe this year will be the year, but without recent photos, I'm not sure we can believe her.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #534 on: February 05, 2024, 10:28:33 am »

She has said this every year for the past several.  Not saying it can't happen but if it does I'll be surprised. 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #535 on: February 05, 2024, 01:33:02 pm »

'Shredded' occurs for part of the week of the show only.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #536 on: February 05, 2024, 02:17:59 pm »

I have said before when seeing her for a session, "Don't count on anything until you are standing in the room with her."
As far as her competing, she says this every year so, "Don't count on anything until she steps on the stage."
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #537 on: February 05, 2024, 06:53:04 pm »
Well her and I do communicate thru IG DMs and we have become close friends over the last 3 years so I do think it's true. Plus she said she planned on competing this year at the 23 Olympia.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #538 on: February 06, 2024, 12:13:31 am »
Well her and I do communicate thru IG DMs and we have become close friends over the last 3 years so I do think it's true. Plus she said she planned on competing this year at the 23 Olympia.

That is great. But I don't know anything about competing except that it is hard to get ready for a show. So, if does a show that is fine. If not, that is fine too. But on the other hand, its not up to me. (go figure) 🤔
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #539 on: February 06, 2024, 12:19:43 am »
Wow, 36 pages on Ms. Melissa. Yeah, I've been one of those guys who tried to get an appointment with her, but to no avail. Luckily I never got a response requesting a deposit, based on the stories I've read here.

From the pictures I've seen, Ms. Melissa is quite unique, thinking that a role play session with her would be like doing one from someone who loves Comic Con. It would match up with my "Amazon Queen" roleplay I like to do, with Ms. Melissa doing all the domination. The reviews of Ms. Melissa when she actually does do session seem to be excellent.

So we have a gorgeous session person who is terrible with follow up - and deposits - yet when in session with her is outstanding. My two cents worth of advice after two decades of sessions with these special ladies is this, for what it's worth: make an appointment when she is in town. Take a chance she has an opening. Maybe you won't need to make a deposit. Or, if you have the cash you can afford to lose, make a deposit. You might just get to see her.

I'm retired from the scene now, but I remember reading here really bad reviews for a bodybuilder who has since passed away. She was gorgeous and had plastic surgery. By the time I read the reviews I already had three sessions with her. I had three more after that. We spoke on the phone easily. We got to know each other and I always had a great time, she knew what I liked to do, and vice versa. Morale of the story is that you never know, until you try. Just my opinion.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View