Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577899 Posts in 73551 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 02, 2024, 09:09:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Black
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amber Black  (Read 23711 times)

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
Amber Black, Reflection
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 05:55:58 pm »
I had my first session with Amber Black when she had just gotten into the scene and done a video with MWU. I believe she had gotten into the scene because of her friend Kyla (wish I would have met her), I'd like to add that Amber looked like she did in her first video with Scissorvixens (she shot that a few months after we met). I won't go into a lot of details about the session because it really wasn't anything spectacular since we were both green in this area.
I find it impressive that she has improved in some ways according to recent reviews (especially in the scissor department).
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Amber Black, Reflection
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 05:55:58 pm »

Skooby

Re: Amber Black, Reflection
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 09:20:13 pm »
Interesting...i've passed on her since reviews weren't so great.

Some say she cuts the session short, another say she upsells, another say some guy came knocking at their door once.

Seems like she's gotten worse from the latest reviews on here.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2011, 09:44:10 pm »
To be honest that doesn't surprise me
User is currently banned [View]

Skooby

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 08:41:51 am »
Has anyone recently had a session with her?

Offline krunch1980

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 06:47:43 am »
I did. It wasn't that great.  I would save your time and money.

Thanosian

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 06:01:43 am »
I've sessioned with Amber twice in the last 7 months.  I may not be looking for the same thing as other folks, but I've had a wonderful time with her both instances.  She is much more attractive in person than her photos, ridiculously strong, and more-than-just-playfully dominant in personality.  Oh...she also punches like a friggin' freight train (for those of you who are into that)!  I found myself needing breaks more often than her...to the point where, at one point, I even told her to go ahead and check her phone at one point because I needed a breather so badly.

She's gotten some bad reviews here and I don't understand why.  I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with her.  I will note though, that I was not after any of the "extras" that many people here seem to be looking for.  So I can't comment on that at all...

Skooby

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 06:57:00 am »
Thanosian,

It seems you like the punching thing.  Hows her wrestling ability?

Thanosian

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 07:24:31 pm »
Skooby,

I like most aspects of the fetish wrestling industry but, yes, my favorite is belly-punching.  Definitely my biggest "thing"...and ALL of my sessions have emphasized that.

In regards to Amber's wrestling ability, I can't comment much on that since it was not really part of either session.  We did a little 'fun' wrestling for a few minutes and she is obviously strong but my time with her was nearly exclusively punching (and gasping for me).  We did a few scissors and I can tell you that it didn't take much of her power to make me feel like she could pop my head clean off my shoulders.  Brutal pressure there.  I'm afraid that's not going to be news to you though...I imagine you already knew that she's a big strong gal with big strong legs.   ;)

If you are just interested in wrestling ability, I'd be happy to describe the ladies I have done some wrestling with -- just shoot me a private/direct message and I'd be happy to give you feedback.

Later, buddy.

Skooby

Amber Black review
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2011, 10:45:14 pm »
Legs are strong as hell.
A little bit of a Muffin top.
Clock watcher.
Seems like a nice person.  Good attitude when wrestling.
She had her dogs with her.  I'm not fond of wrestling where dogs just laid at.
Not as skilled as Julie but skilled enough.  She kicked my ass.

mountainman

amber black?
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2011, 02:23:32 am »
has anyone sessioned with amber black? I would love to get a good review, thanks very much!

Skooby

Re: amber black?
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2011, 08:46:10 pm »
I have.

She's strong...and she's not afraid to attack you.  Legs are powerful, she could've broken my ribs if she wanted.  Tall girl.  I'm 5'9 and she was clearly a good 6'0.  Pretty...even though she has a little muffin top now.

The session was okay...I just didn't like her having her dogs with her.  The dogs weren't in the way but they could've been all over things before.  Didn't want to wrestle where dogs just walked/laid.

paultrevayne

Amber Black??
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 01:45:55 pm »
Anyone here seen her? she's coming to my area soon and was considering her.

Offline mecury01

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Amber Black ??
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 02:04:09 am »
I had a scissors and foot worship session with Amber last year. She is truly beautiful girl.
Although she is not a body builder, she is a strong amazon. She is fun to talk to and not a clock watcher
Don’t expect any extras. She will not do nude sessions or anything sexual.

miamivice8

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 03:16:09 am »
She was absolutely phenominal.  She was not the best wrestler or the biggest.  What she had was a true meannes, aggresion and desire to make sure I was hurt and scared of her.  I love it.  She has me sit down and pounced on me and pinned me and hit me.  I had bruised ribs and a bruised chest for a week and half afterwards.  When I tapped, she continued to pin and smother me and look down at me with that pretty face and those eyes that read death.  I thought she would kill me then she had me touch her tits and muscle and let me get air then smothered me more then gave me mercy and scissored as strong as any session wrestler i ever saw.  I would definately recommend her if you want to get truly dominated.

weak4legs

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2012, 10:02:10 am »
Just booked with her for next week!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Black

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View