Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574378 Posts in 72885 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 02:16:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  New Session Girl Kandylegs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Session Girl Kandylegs  (Read 6441 times)

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
New Session Girl Kandylegs
« on: October 16, 2020, 12:58:40 pm »
There is a new girl on sessiongirls who looks amazing. I cammed with her and she was amazing. Great body, super cool and has a lot of energy. I see she just started sessioning and is coming to nj next week. Has anybody sessioned with her yet?

Forum Saradas

New Session Girl Kandylegs
« on: October 16, 2020, 12:58:40 pm »

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New Session Girl Kandylegs
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 01:11:04 am »
I finally had the chance to meet Kandylegs and WOW I was impressed. She is one of the ladies who looks better in person than her pictures even tho she looks good in her pictures. When she opened the door I was like WOW I noticed her legs right away and her calves. She had on a nice black skirt. I sit down on the couch and she sits down and crosses her legs I got excited kinda like when you were a young student and you had that beautiful teacher with the nice legs that would sit down and cross her legs and you would just stare. That’s exactly what I did. Her legs were like Xeena from scissorvixens. She then started dancing she can really dance and move. Then we go to the bed I had to try her scissors and they were very strong I couldn’t take them. I’m still feeling the after effects and it was seven hours ago. We had a great time. She has a great attitude and aimed to please. She was one of my first best sessions I’ve had. I definitely recommend her she was a 11 out of 10 and I will definitely see her next time she comes to my area.

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 02:42:48 pm »
thanks for taking the plunge instead of waiting for someone else to, and double thanks for then sending back a review.  i hope to see her soon as well. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 01:45:32 am »
Your welcome Xepha. Some body gave me good advice to Skype before you meet somebody to see if you connect and that’s what happened. She was super cool funny and had a amazing body I had to see her. I know you will have a great time.

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 03:43:00 am »
She has one of the most complete and sexy profiles in all of SG.   She keeps adding photos also.   

I haven't met her yet, but it appears that she is a new session star on SG.   

Offline Stallion17

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 10:39:30 pm »
How are her MW sessions? Other accommodations?

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2021, 01:29:50 am »
After reading her SG profile, seeing her photos, looking at her llnks in SG and emailing to set up a session, I am
convinced that she will get nothing but good reviews.     She is just starting to travel.   

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2021, 06:13:31 am »
She is great fun and super hot. I recommend.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 02:38:55 pm »
I saw Kandylegs in Philly yesterday she was AMAZING. It was our 7th session and it was our best one. She remembers every detail of what you like and aims to please to fill your fantasy. She’s very creative and likes to try new things. She works out everyday and it shows her body looked the best she has abs great tits nice biceps nice ass, beautiful face and a great personality which in my eyes makes her the total package.  Some people are born to do sessions and she is definitely one. If you haven’t seen her I definitely recommend. I’m looking forward to our 8th session.

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 02:15:16 am »
KandyLegs has a WB270 entry, but she has not been having her dates listed on SG.  She makes a lot of changes to her
SG profile and dates, so she likes to stick to SG.   On her SG, note the SextPanther link.  There you can see some
additional photos and some of her creative and sexy comments. 

As her SG profile says, she wants us to enjoy the session.  I agree with Cjones that she looks to have more muscle in person,
than in her SG photos.   She loves to pose and show her muscles.  She is sensual and fun.   10+

Offline rijim3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2021, 03:06:33 pm »
She is amazing, I sessioned with her Dec 21', and she is sweet, smart and way better looking in person (not that she is not in photos btw), seems to have a wide range of services, and could read what I wanted like a book without me even saying anything. If she is in a city near you, definitely see her, you will feel like you have a new friend by the time you leave.

Offline agamemno12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2024, 05:22:03 pm »
She posts her schedule on her sessiongirls profile https://sessiongirls.com/kandy/#travel

Date Begins    Date Ends    City                Area        Country
2024-03-03   2024-03-06   Philadelphia    Pennsylvania    United States
2024-03-10   2024-03-13   Jacksonville    Florida        United States
2024-03-24   2024-03-25   Boston        Massachusetts    United States
2024-03-26   2024-03-27   Providence    Rhode Island    United States
2024-05-06   2024-05-09   Nashville        Tennessee    United States
2024-05-16   2024-05-18   New York    New York    United States

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  New Session Girl Kandylegs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View