Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577691 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 06:28:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Roxie Rain
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roxie Rain  (Read 16046 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Roxie Rain
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2011, 08:59:09 pm »
Why do say "bitterness" to the other poster?  I think its called reality.  Don't you think money is their primary objective? 

I just find complaining about the money completely dull. Don't do sessions if you can't afford it.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2011, 10:11:28 pm »
Why do say "bitterness" to the other poster?  I think its called reality.  Don't you think money is their primary objective? 

I just find complaining about the money completely dull. Don't do sessions if you can't afford it.

Who's complaining about money?  The guy was asking if Roxie wouldn't see him because he was too old, which is total nonsense when we're talking about a monetary transaction. Money knows no age.

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2011, 01:40:47 pm »
mr jungleboy how old are you? i am in the mid 50s i had a session with her 4 years ago, great piece of ass. Sexy, great body

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
Roxie Rain
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2011, 04:10:01 pm »
Does anyone know if she's still active?  I read some good things about her on this forum in the past but I don't recall seeing anything recent.  Please post if you have seen her recently. 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2011, 01:39:18 pm »
  Had heard she was in Arizona and off the scene but unconfirmed.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Roxie Rain

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View