Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577719 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 08:35:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Roxie Rain
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roxie Rain  (Read 16047 times)

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Roxie Rain
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 01:58:02 pm »
Cinco, I know we pay a muscle tax that makes these sessions more expensive than they would be with regular women, but anyone who pays over 350 and only gets a handjob is getting ripped off big time. And 350 should only be for travelers and with full nudity. If she's local, she should cost around 250-75. I remember when Christine Marshall was local to me and she did HJ + full nude for an hour at 250.  I got FS from a local female bodybuilder last year for 200.  I know shit is steep, but as consumers we have just as much say as the women do as to what they charge and we should exercise that power. 

Nobody should pay FS prices for HJ service.  If you know ahead of time that you don't want to get up in that pussy, then don't pay extra for that option.  Or if you did want it and got denied don't come on here and try to act all noble and shit. That's all I'm trying to say. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 01:58:02 pm »

bugs

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009, 04:16:13 am »
I've heard the women don't give the same service to cheap guys that haggle over the price.  Do you also not leave 15% tip when you go out to eat?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 06:58:29 pm »
I've heard the women don't give the same service to cheap guys that haggle over the price.  Do you also not leave 15% tip when you go out to eat?

I don't haggle.  I just don't use their services when they want to charge me too much.  If a provider wants to charge $700 for an hour (I'm looking at your fat ass, Amber Deluca.), and nobody utilizes their services - they have 2 choices: charge less or do something else with their life. 

The only "haggling" I've ever done was something that's pretty normal in any business - a volume discount.  I told a local FBB I'd pay her $100 less for a session and, in exchange for that discount price (since she was local), I'd see her semi-regularly - which is a pretty normal arrangement with any provider.  She gave me all the service I wanted (and then some) and didn't complain too much about the $1800 I dropped on her for 6+ hours of work. 

I didn't even haggle for the $200 FS I got last year.  It was what she offered to me.   You may think I'm being a tightwad, but you know what they say about a fool and their money.  I just try to be a little less foolish.   After all, I work a hell of a lot harder for that money than they do.  :)

bugs

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 07:29:54 pm »
Fair enough Jonas, I misunderstood your original point.  Thanks for the clarification.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2009, 08:21:32 pm »
Not a problem.  I've never haggled over price for fear of worse service and since I always try to get FS out of my sessions.  I think the best way to get discount service is to go the volume discount route -  see a local provider, pay the full price the first time, and (once she sees you're not going to hurt her and she could make a lot more money by working with you) negotiate something lower for repeat business.  I don't know if I'd really ever recommend going for discounts on the first session, unless you were haggling over what to pay for sessions over 1 hour.  

Nobody should ever pay the hourly rate x 2 for a 2 hour session.  I've never had a FBB charge that much for 2 hours, and no FBB would ever be really offended by being offered $650-$700 for a 2-hour session if they charged $400 for a 1-hour.  All of their "overhead" (which is a pretty liberal use of the term for local women since the only thing it costs them is gas money) has been covered in the first hour, and the second is just free money - unless she's a traveler and has every single hour of her trip booked with one guy after the other (which is highly, highly unlikely).    Volume discounts are just good, normal business sense.  If she gets offended being offered a discount on a second hour or doesn't offer a lower price on a second hour, then I'd strongly recommend not seeing her, because, well, first off she's a moron, and second her service will probably be quite lacking.

I've heard of guys who supposedly would wait until after a FBB was already in town and booked and try to get a discount session with any free time she might have (since she already paid for the trip and made her money off the guys she already booked), but I've never been that bold.  Plus, if everyone adopted that strategy, women wouldn't travel.

bugs

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2009, 10:29:41 pm »
excellent points and I agree 100%

mercmush

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2010, 10:22:01 pm »
I've met Roxie Rain in London where I live, she's a sweetie, relatively lightly built but very sensual and nice. Good luck to her.

femusclover

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 10:18:07 am »
I too met Roxie in London.  While light her thighs are spectacularly proportioned.  Roxie is far more beautiful than her photos.  She loves kissing and is very sexy.  I cannot wait for her to rteturn to London so that I can have anoyher muscle worship session.

jreid2474

roxie rain
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2010, 07:13:26 pm »
does anyone know where Roxie Rain is based and if they have had a session with her

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
Re: roxie rain
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2010, 08:31:30 pm »
she's based in Vegas-  check wb270- she travels to NYC and occassionally DC a couple times a year, very hot body, fit similar to pics, fairly sensual sessions with limits, overall recommend though expensive

Offline toddwein

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 11:58:56 pm »
She is traveling to NYC next week and I made a couple of attempts to contact her with no response. Anyone have this issue

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 11:23:07 pm »
I got the same no repsonse, maybe she is waiting to see if enough people are interested?
User is currently banned [View]

mercmush

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 09:41:33 pm »
Roxie Rain is a sweetie, not that heavily built but a very nice lady & well worth seeing.

mercmush

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 09:44:17 pm »
Maximum respect to Jonas for his post, you're talking & typing sense.

Offline toddwein

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 02:06:55 am »
Anyone have a contact # for Roxie.  I have been unable to reach her by email

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Roxie Rain

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View