Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577623 Posts in 73530 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 03:58:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Allana (Cheri Owen)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Allana (Cheri Owen)  (Read 23190 times)

WVUMountaineers

Re: Allana / Cheri Owen
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 09:15:52 pm »
She is the strongest, fittest, and most athletic woman I have ever met.  She has incredible strength and stamina. 

I am surprised to read some of what is written here.  She is a great challenge physically and athletically to any athletic, fit man.  She is intelligent, friendly, fun, and good converdation.  I highly recommend her.   

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 09:15:52 pm »

guile45

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 09:49:32 pm »
she told me she didnt do FS so i didnt bother booking

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 11:48:00 pm »
I guess we are all getting mixed signals. She offered me FS with protection but I did not bring any with me not expecting to have FS on the first session. May I suggest that you be extremely appreciative of her facially and general physique and move slowly to petting her. She did not offer the petting opportunity but when I started to work that way she did not ask for me to stop and once started encouraged me to continue. I am not claiming to be a Romeo as that has definitely not worked with some also for me.

User is currently banned [View]

WVUMountaineers

Re: session with allana (cheri owen)
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 04:01:14 am »
Allana is, by far, the strongest, fittest, and most athletic woman I have ever met.  Very powerful and great stamina.  A phenomenal athlete.  She has shoulders, arms, and a back a lumberjack would be proud to have.  She is an athletic challenge for any fit, athletic male up to 200 lbs., maybe up to 225 lbs.

She is nice, friendly, intelligent, and a good conversation.  I highly recommend a session with her.

I am surprised to read some of what is written here.

Buddy, hope you do not mind me asking where you are located?

Thank you for your reply.

buddy

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 12:13:34 pm »
uk

Shintoism

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 03:43:47 am »

You missed out on a great girl then, guile.  FS is always YMMV.  I don't blame her for not agreeing to something illegal (it is in the United States) via email with someone she doesn't know.

Finesse needs to be used (and I'm not talking about the shampoo, here).  ;D

kab

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2009, 06:28:30 am »
does she have peaked biceps, well developed??

cleggy

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 06:18:51 pm »
how did you lead up to the session? did you discuss fs etc? she is comin back to uk soon and i want a session very like yours, but last time when i emailed her she shot down that sort of stuff

yes another session review

descrition
looks: 6/10 pleasant
body: 5/10 - not as well cut as other fbbs i have had sessions with (ie trudy i, jana l-s, kasie c, maryse, kat c)
manner: 8/10 very friendly and welcoming
session: 7/10 passionate

cost
just under 400 dollars per friendly hour

session (7/10)
opened the door and welcomed me with a handshae and peck on the cheek, dressed in shiny underwear and night gown - do they all dress the same! exchanged pleasantaries and discussed her trip to france (basic general chit chat) starting carressing her bare legs. got closer to her face and started to spar with our mouths. this led to some more carressing and stoking of her body. i am going to say muscle worship as she looked out of season and there were more flabby parts than hard parts. more kissing with tounges slowly undressing allana and then she assisted removal of my clothing. licked and kissed her natural pert breast. oral both ways (wont go into too much details - not sure if the moderators allow explicit details) and then on the finale - covered s...x
enjoyable session   

will definitely see her again....

thats it from me this year for sessions reviews - i can post old ones if i get any requests

enjoy
x

cleggy

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2009, 06:24:05 pm »

You missed out on a great girl then, guile.  FS is always YMMV.  I don't blame her for not agreeing to something illegal (it is in the United States) via email with someone she doesn't know.

Finesse needs to be used (and I'm not talking about the shampoo, here).  ;D

could you give me an example of your correspondence (private message me please), first timer here , and for the money charged kind of want FS :0

Sportsfan

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2009, 06:51:17 pm »
No, she does not have peaked biceps.  She is big, in terms of wide.  Not ripped.  Not tall.  She is 40 years old.

Would not waste my money on her.

Sportsfan

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 06:55:17 pm »
If you are looking for someone in shape, ripped, she is not for you.  She is short, wide body, 40 years old.     

Offline hangtime99

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 10:07:57 pm »
I understood that she is ripped (if and when in preparation for contests).

cleggy

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 11:14:20 pm »
thanks for the heads up,i wil make sure to ask her condition before i arrange a bookin
as for gettin fs (just go with the flow? best advice?)

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
ALLANA
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 11:55:05 am »
HI IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS HAD A SESSION WITH ALLANA RECENTLY
User is currently banned [View]

crazedvole

Re: SESSIONS WITH ALLANA
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 05:39:46 am »
Assuming this is who you are talking about. I have seen her a few times. I would see her again. But if there was ever a case of a wide array of opinions she seems to be it.
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=45665.0.html

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Allana (Cheri Owen)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View