Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581687 Posts in 74164 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 05:05:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sessions at the Arnold
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sessions at the Arnold  (Read 10775 times)

Duke69

Re: Sessions at the Arnold
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2012, 02:08:04 pm »
I don't decide their rates for them, Puke....how often do I have to state this to you before it sinks in? Every day till next year's Arnold?
   Sorry for lying - I had said I was done with you. I am now. You're prejudiced and not worthy of more time debating. I've work to do helping guys who want to use my service.

You don't debate, you just call names, throw temper tantrums, and attempt to belittle other people.  And you lie.  Its too bad you didn't answer my question about if you are getting a cut of their rate, but maybe you didn't answer because it would have revealed the real  reason you promote some girls and refuse to give meaningful information about others.

I take no cut, jackbag.

Your really not very polite, all this name calling makes you seem kind of unstable.  I don't think I would want my paypal info sent someone so unstable  and volatile.    Are these the same girls listed on wb270 as being in Columbus during the contest?

"liar" "unstable" "shady"...am I missing any of the things you've called me? you in your glass house?

Liar, because you have said many times that you have me on ignore, yet you always reply to my posts.

Unstable,  because when someone says something you don't like you call them silly mean spirited names in order to intimidate, belittle, and bully them.  You don't seem very in control of your emotions.

Shady, because you used to mascarade as a hobbiest when in fact you were running a for profit entity and hiding it from the readers here.

Those are all descriptions of your behavior, totally different than the names you call me and others who you disagree with.    I think everyone but you on this forum realizes that they live in a glass house.  Your the only person I see who continually attacks others.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2012, 03:40:38 pm »
Slightly off topic...will such a UTR list be available for when some of these women compete in Atlantic City?  I was thinking about giving this "stuff" up with either a final visit with Chris Klark or Treasure..but if such a list is available when they compete in AC...I might change my mind.

The best thing for you to do would be to go ahead and give it up, but if you really want to continue, you can email the competitors yourself and find out.  You don't need a list.

Offline bulldozer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2012, 05:43:25 pm »
Let's start a new thread about sessions at the Arnold but this time let's talk about the details of the sessions and whom they where with.  Now that would be some quality reading.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2012, 07:14:40 pm »
Let's start a new thread about sessions at the Arnold but this time let's talk about the details of the sessions and whom they where with.  Now that would be some quality reading.

I'm still waiting to see if anyone answered that backpage ad for a FBB at the Arnold.

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2012, 12:34:04 am »
i dont want to get involved in a family squabble  BUT   i do know the rates that p society posts   DO make it a for profit/commission based enterprise for him

ABSOLUTELY no question

im not slamming that   only sayin      i see MOST all my women   and only see them for an apropos fee    they make ALOT of money untaxed

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 01:27:03 am »
i dont want to get involved in a family squabble  BUT   i do know the rates that p society posts   DO make it a for profit/commission based enterprise for him

ABSOLUTELY no question

im not slamming that   only sayin      i see MOST all my women   and only see them for an apropos fee    they make ALOT of money untaxed

Garbage.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2012, 02:34:08 am »
hi     

i wanted to say i may have mis spoke regarding scott         i checked with some of the women  and thats what THEY r charging     so i guess i didnt have absolute knowledge of charging a commission    i made some assumptions  i shouldnt have

and on top of that   scott was nice enuff to send me the list for free

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2012, 02:40:51 am »
hi     

i wanted to say i may have mis spoke regarding scott         i checked with some of the women  and thats what THEY r charging     so i guess i didnt have absolute knowledge of charging a commission    i made some assumptions  i shouldnt have

and on top of that   scott was nice enuff to send me the list for free

Classy retraction.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

courtney

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2012, 02:15:01 am »
Hi Polite Society,

Do you offer the UTR list apart from the Arnold? Or do most of the ladies only offer sessions during such a show? Thanks for your time. Cheers.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2012, 09:10:56 am »
Hi Polite Society,

Do you offer the UTR list apart from the Arnold? Or do most of the ladies only offer sessions during such a show? Thanks for your time. Cheers.

I do have a list offering the description and cities of roughly 20 women available outwith shows. Contact me if you'd like it. Cheers. Thanks for the interest.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2012, 03:04:45 pm »
 Thanks so much to the guys here who used the Agency this weekend. It encouraged me a huge amount to find the fresh level of support for this venture where I *lie, cheat and steal * to give you a better session choice.
    Unfortunately, a couple of bad apples did cause me to need to step up certain things for the rest of the shows this summer. You can blame them as I'll be happy to outline the problems and why certain things will be required.  Of course, if you did use it here and it all went smoothly, you'll be fine. See how this works. Loyalty brings rewards.
    The Agency won't be disappearing till the Toronto and Chicago pro shows. If you're travelling to a city on business, contact me to find out if I have anything. Can't promise, of course, but all it cost you to check was an email. Current price 2 cents each.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2012, 10:41:21 pm »
I believe Sarah got busted, when she lived in Chicago. A cop answered her Craigslist ad. Lauren likes to go on tv shows and talk about the sessions business too much. That brings too much unwanted attention to the girls. She was in at least 2 documentaries, where she blabbed on about sessions.

At the risk of going off the rails, I'm not sure about Sarah. The only reason I say that is because if she had been arrested anywhere for anything, there would be a record. I did a image search and, (figuring any mug shots would be near the top of the page,) I did not see anything.  ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fredzeppelin

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2012, 03:03:20 am »
So, did anyone have any kick-butt sessions at the Arnold? Please tell the rest of us poor, envious
souls all about your experience!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sessions at the Arnold

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View