Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575895 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 12:18:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Looking for an old story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Looking for an old story  (Read 5895 times)

Offline gshock

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Looking for an old story
« on: January 27, 2021, 05:12:34 pm »
I read a story about a guy who met an older woman at work - think her name was Jen.  Onthe first date, he noticed she had big boobs, then she flexed her biceps, he got a boner.  She was excited a guy liked her biceps more than her boobs.  Said she built her biceps lifting batteries.  Later in the story, they were eating at Denny's, someone offended her, she took off her shirt and started flexing.  Ring a bell with anyone?

Forum Saradas

Looking for an old story
« on: January 27, 2021, 05:12:34 pm »

Offline kot5510

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Looking for an old story
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 02:48:15 pm »
 I have IT for you. Ist from the down Mak Storysite

Bobby and Jan
What you are about to read is a totally true (?) story about a man who has found himself a woman who is naturally muscular and has a pair of biceps to die for. The basis of this story has been taken from a series of postings on an Internet message board.
While I had taken a temporary job at a department store to financially tide me over until my personal business started bringing in the type of cash I needed to survive, I met a woman... a woman a the type that I never knew existed... a woman that would change the way I looked at women for the rest of my life... a woman named Jan.
The first time I noticed, I was leaving the store and she was coming to work in the petite women's clothing department and she was wearing a conservative, long sleeve business dress. I didn't exactly wrench my head around to drool over her, but I could see by her curves through her conservative apparel that she might have a "nice" body. She didn't have me immediately worshipping the ground under her feet, but that initial gaze upon her was enough to spark an interest.
The next day I talked to a few people around the store and casually found out a few things about this woman that caught my eye. Her name was Jan and she was 54 years old and single.
When I heard she was 54 years old, my mouth dropped to the ground... she didn't look a day over 35! So here I found myself with a mild interest in a 54 year old woman that was about 5'3" or so and had a fairly pretty face. I thought to myself, 'sure, she's older than me, but she's single, I'm single, so what do I have to loose?'
Not being one to beat around the bush when I had an interest in a woman, I waited around until she came into work that day. When she came in, I introduced myself and struck up a conversation. I found that she had a delightful personality and had a certain shyness to her that was very appealing. After chatting with her for a while, I asked her out for dinner that Saturday and she accepted my offer with a smile.
When Saturday night came, I was a little nervous about our date simply because she was somewhat shy (from my initial impression anyway) and I was afraid that I'd end up prattling on through our date just to keep the conversation going... something I really hate doing. When I got to her place and she opened the door, she was wearing a sleek black cocktail dress that clung to every curve of her body... and what a body!
The first thing that hit my eyes was her chest. She had a pair of cans that virtually leaped out at me... not what you'd expect to see on a 54 year old woman! Once my eyes came back into my head and I was able to move past those two magnificent globes of milky flesh, the rest of her body hit my eyes like a freight train. She had a slim waist, a bubble butt that would make you cry, and sweet pair of shapely legs! I was so surprised, I could hardly get "hello" out of my mouth! This was definitely a different woman than the one I had laid eyes on wearing a conservative business suit. I had a feeling that I was in for an evening to remember.
When we were having dinner, I was having a really hard time hearing what she was saying because the voices in my head were shouting as loud as they could screaming about the size and shape of her chest. I think I did a pretty good job of not getting caught looking though, that's a skill I picked up years ago... wait for her to turn her head, then sneak a glance.
Just thinking about her tits had my heart beating like a piston and I was thinking about visiting the men's room to splash come cold water on my face to maintain my cool. Just as I was about to excuse myself it happened... she reached out to pick up her water glass, and when she brought it to her lips and I saw something, possibly the only thing in the world that could have made me stop thinking about her chest... the last thing in the world I thought would take my mind off of them.
As she raised the glass to her full lips, I saw something starting to swell under her short sleeve. Her bicep welled-up on her extremely slim arm that was the size of a BASEBALL! I had never in my life seen anything like that. It totally blew my mind to the point that I couldn't think at all, and I was totally awe-struck. The sheer massiveness of her bicep had me literally frozen. The most overwhelming thing about it was that it was, at that point, still actually hidden by her sleeve!
After taking what had to be the most devastating drink of water in history, she lowered the glass back to the table as if nothing whatsoever had happened. I must have had the look of a frightened rabbit on my face, because she gave me a concerned look and asked me if I was OK.
After the few seconds I needed to regain my composure, I answered, "Yeah, I think so", or something like that. It was at that exact moment that I realized I was in complete awe of what I had just witnessed! Still in shock and very confused, I had the feeling of being extremely intimidated by this petite pixie of a woman! Not only that, I began to feel a rising in my pants... the sight of that muscle on her arm sent a rush of blood straight into my pants.
I had not idea why I was turned on by this sight, but just that brief flash of muscle had turned me on instantly and more intensely than staring at her breasts all night!!! Stuttering, stammering, and trying to think of something to say and not look like a total fool, I couldn't keep myself from staring at her upper arms again... hoping to see that spectacular muscle spring to life again.
Ironically, after glancing at her chest all night and not getting caught, I got caught this time staring at her arms.
She immediately looked down at her arms and then back at me. She said timidly, "Oh, were you looking at my arms?" Then she said with a great deal of sincerity and sadness in her voice, "I'm sorry, sometimes I forget how my arms look, and I didn't mean to shock you. I'm very self-conscious about them, and they make me feel very unfemanine and embarrassed. I hope you don't think I'm too masculine looking, and I don't want to turn you off! All the men I've dated never call me again as soon as they see my arms. I'm so sick of these damn things!"
The sadness in her voice gave me the means to bring my brain back into the world of the living and I noticed that she never used the word "biceps" to describe her muscles, just "arms". It was obvious that she had never been around a gym, or anyone who worked-out... this was not a woman who had worked hard with the intention of building those big muscles.
Even though my mind was mostly back "with it" at this point, I was still dealing with my now rock-hard cock and, at that point, all I wanted to do was look at those biceps again!!!
I thought that the best thing I could do to ease her sadness was tell her the truth so that's exactly what I gave her... but how could I say this in the best possible way? "Jan, after I saw your bicep muscle a minute ago, it made my penis erect!" I immediately thought to myself, 'that definitely was NOT the best way to phrase my compliment', but I waited for her reaction before attempting to cover my tracks.
At first, she didn't react at all. She looked at me with a stunned look on her face, her mouth slightly open and her eyes wide starring at me. I remembered from my days in sales that the first person who talks, loses, so I just sat and waited.
We sat there motionless for what seemed like forever, when she finally responded. "What did you say? I can't believe what you said! Did I hear you right?"
At that point I figured I had just put my foot in my mouth up to my knee, and she was probably going to leave the table and call a cab home. In an attempt to save the situation, I said, "I'm sorry I said that. I didn't mean to upset you or make you mad, I just couldn't help saying what was on my mind.. it could have come out a little better. I hope you don't think I'm a jerk."
She sat quietly for a moment before saying, "If you were being honest, and meant what you said, that was the best compliment I have ever gotten in my life! I hope you weren't just saying that to make me feel good, it's really important to me to know that you were really being sincere. I've never told anyone this, and I don't know why I'm telling you because this is really embarrassing, but at times I have fantasized about turning a man on with my big arm muscles." She paused for a minute, then continued. "Do you really, really like them, I mean REALLY like them?"
It was my turn to be utterly surprised at what she was saying! I said, "Yes, I really liked seeing that. I've never seen or been turned-on by a woman's biceps before, and I can't account for my reaction just now, but if you don't show me those unbelievable muscles again, right now, I'm going to go out of my mind!"
Again, she was looking at me with a disbelieving, but intense expression, and said, "I can't show them to you here in a restaurant!" She paused, and was obviously thinking. After a moment, she said, "Why don't we finish our dinner, then go sit in the car!"
I wanted to go to the car right then, but I figured I wouldn't push too hard. That was the longest dinner of my life! I never wanted to see something that much! God, I thought that dinner would never end, and my cock didn't shrink a bit the entire time! I didn't remember one word of the conversation past "go sit in the car" to this day!
We left the restaurant and headed for my car. Jan got in on the passenger side, and I on the driver's side. The funny thing was at that point we just sat there looking at each other. After a moment, she said, "I am too embarrassed to do this! I feel really strange sitting in a car with a man I've just met that can't wait to see my arms! I've had lots of men want to see my big boobs, but never just my arms! I don't even know what you want me to do with them!"
I didn't know what I wanted her to do either! I just knew that I HAD TO SEE THOSE BICEPS LIVE AND IN THE FLESH!!! I said, "Well, um, um, just hold up your right arm, out straight, and flex your bicep like you've seen bodybuilders do it. Pull your sleeve up all the way first, so you can give me the full effect!"
She looked at me for a few seconds and reluctantly said, "OK!" She turned so she wouldn't hit the rear view mirror, lifted her arm up, pulled the sleeve up to her armpit, brought her forearm back toward her head with her fist clenched, tightened her entire arm, and POPPED THAT BICEP UP! The incredible mass of muscle looked like a ball of bread dough about the size of a BASEBALL!!! Not half of a baseball, but a full, round, massive growth, almost cartoon-like. Across the top of it was a second peak, and large blue vein that ran across the very top. She looked down at it, flexed it even harder, held it there, then looked up at me and said, "Well?" She paused to get my reaction. "It's pretty big, huh?"
PRETTY big? PRETTY big? That was the understatement of the century! I was utterly dumbfounded and my mouth was so dry I couldn't have spoken if my life depended on it! Words could not have expressed how I felt, it was like a boy seeing a totally naked woman for the first time! After several seconds I said, "Do that again!" She did it again. "Do it again!" She did it again! "Just keep doing that!' She did it about 10 more times, but I was so transfixed by the sheer look of the huge boulder sitting on top of her slim arm, I didn't notice her eyes. They were fixed on my crotch, and my gigantic hard-on sticking up inside my pants!
Still in the car, gawking at her bicep while her eyes were riveted to the huge bulge between my legs, I asked her to show me the other arm. She repeated the exact show with her left. To my surprise, the left bicep appeared a little different from the right. If you can believe it, it was even LARGER than the right!
She smiled at the amazed expression on my face and said, "I'm left-handed, and I knew you would like it even better than the other". The left bicep muscle had the same general shape as the right, but was slightly larger and had more muscle definition and an even higher peak! The large vein ran approximately in the same place, but it ran more squiggly over the peak and down to her upper elbow. "My arms are getting tired, and I have to let them rest awhile", she said. "Instead of sitting in the car all night, why don't we go back to my place where we can be more comfortable?"
Who was I to change the course of history, so I agreed. If things were going to progress, this adolescent car-thing was definitely getting a little old and cramped. With my cock in it's current state of concrete hardness, I was getting very uncomfortable, and if I could stand up, I could at least rearrange him down my leg so the pressure would let-up. Jan obviously noticed me squirming around, trying to hide my erect friend. I pulled out of the parking place and headed for her apartment.
We had only gotten a few blocks when she said, "You know, you just got the show you wanted, but I didn't get anything. Doing those arm movements and seeing your 'reaction' really turned me on! You were honest with me, now I'm going to tell you what I've been thinking about all evening!"
I said, "OK, let me hear it."
The shyness that was apparently holding her back was released by my excitement over seeing her biceps and the reaction that "rested" in my pants. She coyly smiled at me and said, "Ever since I saw you for the first time, I could see that you had a nice body, especially the way the front of your pants bulge out! Would you mind terribly if I explore a little? I like to look too, but there's a point where I have to see what's there, and I would LOVE to look at him right now! Would you mind if I take him out, he looks awfully cramped."
I said, "Sure, go ahead." What was I going to say- NO!!! She immediately moved her hand over to my lap and began to slowly feel me and lightly trace the length of my hardness. "Oh, you feel so good, so long and so thick!" I'm not that long or that thick but she sure knew the right things to say! I could tell that she really wanted to see him, but was prolonging the tease, both for herself, and for me! "You can take him out and look at him if you want", I said.
As she was tracing the outline of my cock, she suddenly stopped, moved back to the passenger side of the car, and said, "I think it would be better if I wait to do this. I'm letting my emotions get ahead of my judgment! I better let you cool down, because this whole thing is getting out of hand for a first date! I don't even kiss a guy on the first date!"
I thought, "What, don't stop know! You've got me the most excited I've been in twenty years, and you're going to stop? I'm so hard I'd probably shoot 10 feet, and you're going to stop? Then I thought, OK, Bobby, don't get upset. This is a once-in-a-lifetime woman. Calm down and keep your cool!" I let out a long sigh, and said, "I suppose you're right, (NOT!) and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. You must already think I'm some kind of nut-case, the way I reacted to your arms back at the restaurant."
She was just sitting there, half turned to face me, and her arms were folded in front of her. I glanced at her face and then back at the road, then automatically shot a quick look at her arms. All night I had been so transfixed by her biceps that I hadn't really noticed her forearms! The way she had them folded, the right behind the left, the right was pushing against the inside of the left. Her forearm was slim, but the muscle definition was incredible and the top and bottom was extremely vascular! Veins literally popping up like an interstate map! Also, I could see the top of her right hand, and it was equally veiny and larger than they should have been of a woman her size. They almost looked like a man's. How could she have possibly gotten arms like those without working-out? Totally amazing!!! I hesitated for a moment, and said, "Can I ask you a question? Without waiting for a 'yes', I said, " How did your arms get so big?"
She thought for a second and said " Well, I suppose it started when I was around thirteen. I'm from a small town, and my father had a company that manufactured car, truck and farm equipment batteries. I worked in the warehouse, and my job was to take the finished batteries from a shelf and put them in boxes. At first, they were really heavy, and I could hardly lift even one of the smaller ones, but over time, I got to the point that I could lift even the larger ones with one hand! By the time I got to be fourteen or fifteen, I could lift one of the largest ones with both arms at the same time! When I started, my arms were really skinny and weak, but they slowly got really large and strong. I got to the point that I could lift one that weighed around 50 lbs. by the strap, easily! The kids at my school made fun of my skinny arms, but a couple of years later, they were making fun of my huge biceps! Ever since then, I've been really embarrassed whenever my arms show! That's why I wear long sleeve dresses at work. Sometimes, when I have to lift heavy boxes at the store, you can see my muscles bulge right through my dress! A couple of times, people have seen that happen, and they totally freak-out! Anyway, as much as I try, I can't make these things go away!
At the exact second she said "these things", she lifted both arms up toward her head, and flexed both biceps at the same time!!! JESUS CHRIST!, When I saw that, I literally almost ran off the road! It looked like she had two large oranges glued to the top of her otherwise slender upper arms! All I could do was gawk at the utter roundness and massiveness of the hills of muscle before my eyes! Then I noticed the sly, teasing smile on her face!!!
That smile caught me off guard. What is she up to?
First the abrupt change of mind when she was stroking me... then the confusing, deliberate bicep tease... I thought she said she felt "embarrassed" by her muscled arms? Is she just simply playing with me, or is she serious? Why? What was she really thinking? Hmmm! Very interesting, but very frustrating. I wanted to keep looking at those lushishly endowed arms, but I decided to ignore her the rest of the way back to her apartment. That would surely confuse HER! Plus, it would give me time to think!
After enough time passed, and she perceived that I no longer seemed interested, she lowered her arms, and from my peripheral vision I could tell she was pouting! She turned straight in the seat and looked out the window. She didn't say a word!
It took about twenty minutes to get to her place with no conversation at all. Total silence. As soon as I pulled into a parking place and stopped the car, she immediately opened the door, got out, SLAMMED THE DOOR so hard that it scared the hell out of me, and walked up the stairs to her apartment, opened the door, and disappeared!!!
"Hmmm..." I said out loud, "She must be pissed!"
I sat there for at least ten or fifteen minutes trying to figure out the situation, and decide whether to go knock on the door. I decided to leave.
Driving home that night, all I could think of was Jan. For all I know, I could have driven through a pile of money as high as a mountain, but I had more enticing thoughts racing in my head. Why was I so consumed by her... What was so captivating about her muscular arms? Normally, I would have gone berserk at the sight of those slightly pendulous grapefruit-sized tits and those protruding nipples! Why the arms?
I DIDN'T GET ONE MINUTE OF SLEEP THE WHOLE DAMN NIGHT!!! As mush as I tried, I couldn't get her image out of my mind! My mind kept replaying every single event of earlier that evening.
I was at a loss for what to do. I found myself sitting on the edge of my bed trying to wade my way through the thoughts that had kept my eyes open all night. Fortunately it was Sunday and I didn't have to go into work and face her if I didn't want to. I honestly didn't know what to do.... should I call or should I blow her off like last night never happened... this was my dilemma.
What should I do? Should I call her in the morning? Thank God tomorrow was Sunday! I was off work at the store, and Jan had mentioned that she was off too. What in the hell was going on? I'm a fairly intelligent person, and this, this damn 54 yr. old woman had made SHIT out of my brains! If it was ANYONE else, I would have blown her off without a second thought! I was truly obsessed!!!
I looked at the clock for the 50th time, and it was 6AM. I got out of bed and paced back and forth in my bedroom. What to do, What to do?
By 9AM, and a pot of coffee later, my curiosity got the best of me! I picked-up the phone and dialed her number, It was busy! "FUCK, I said aloud! Get off the FUCKING telephone! The condition I was in was getting way out of hand, but I was way passed the point of no return. After pressing redial about 18 times, the line was finally ringing...
"Hello?"
"Hi! It's me"
"Who is this?"
"It's me, Bobby."
"Hi!, I was hoping it was you! I didn't sleep at all last night thinking about you! I calmed down, and realized that it was all my fault, and I'm sorry. If you want to come over, I'll make you breakfast!"
I said, "I didn't sleep either, but right now I'm wide awake! I'll be there in an hour!"
I pulled-up to her place, and was almost running up the stairs! I knocked on the door, she opened it, and before I knew what hit me, she stepped forward, put her arms around my neck, and gave me the most passionate kiss of my life! Oh man, my cock took about 1 second to react! She backed-up, and took me by the hand and led me in. "Watch TV for a few minutes while I finish drying my hair." She disappeared into the bathroom.
The bathroom was just about 5 ft. down the hall from the living room where I was sitting on the couch. I heard the hairdryer, and turned my head toward the hallway. The door was open slightly, and I could just see one half of her upper torso and head reflected in the vanity mirror, where she was sitting on a bar stool with a hairbrush in her left hand, drying her hair. GOOD LORD! Every time she ran the brush through her hair, her god damn bicep leapt-up from the top of her arm! My heart started pounding so hard, I thought it was coming out of my chest! I sat with my eyes totally glued to the outside of her arm, watching as the huge rippled ball rose and fell, rose and fell, rose and fell. Suddenly, I was aware that she was looking at me looking at her! Her eyes were fixed on my expression of rapt amazement. Without the slightest acknowledgment, she began to purposely pump her bicep muscle, and turn her wrist outward as she brought the brush back through her hair! The sight of what she was doing sent a chill from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet! Every time that arm came up, that bicep got larger and higher! After a few minutes, it looked like there was an inverted apple on her arm!!! WHOLLY SHIT, it was amazing!
I couldn't take it any longer! I had to FEEL it!!! I got up, walked around the couch, walked to the door, and pushed it open. She continued with no change in what she was doing, and said, "I saw you watching me. Go ahead and touch it! I want to feel your hand on my muscle. Go ahead, it's OK!
Reaching out toward her arm, I felt myself shaking, my pulse racing. I touched the top peak, ran my fingers down and over the hard roundness, and lightly squeezed the whole massive, muscled bulk of her bicep. Just as I did, she super-flexed, and the total mass enlarged and grew in height to the point that I thought it was going to explode!!! She said, "Use both hands, I want to feel both of your hands on me at the same time."
The feel of her bicep was like nothing I have ever felt. It was incredibly hard, but soft at the same time. As she flexed, I could feel the roundness grow larger and larger! I gently squeezed, but it was like steel in my hands. Something else was getting as hard as steel, and she was staring at the huge bulge in my pants in the mirror!!!
This was quite a picture. Me standing there touching and feeling her biceps, while she was staring at the bulge in my pants! Every time she flexed her arm, my cock was doing flexing of his own!
"You know, she said, her breathing getting faster, I can't believe it, but what we're doing is really turning me on! I've never experienced a man that likes and appreciates my arms. Every man that has seen the size of my biceps has been so intimidated that their eyes got as big as tennis balls and they ran like scared rabbits! You must be very self-assured not to feel threatened! I love that about you!"
I said, "Well, I have to admit that when I first saw your upper arms at dinner last night, even hidden by your sleeve, I almost had a heart attack! But I really don't remember having the feeling of being intimidated."
She reached up with her right arm and slowly removed my hand from her bicep, and said, " Come with me! While I was thinking about what happened last night, I decided to do something very, very special for you! ...And it's NOT what you're thinking!"
She took me by the hand, led me into the kitchen, and told me to sit down on one of the chairs at the table. (If this wasn't what I THOUGHT she was going to do, I didn't have a clue as to what she had in mind!) She pulled the chair out further from the table WITH ME SITTING IN IT, AS IF IT WEIGHED 5 LBS!!! Then she moved to the side of the chair on my right side, knelt down on one knee, undid my belt, unbuttoned the button, unzipped my fly, and slid her hand inside! My jeans were too tight for her to get her hand in, so I stood up so she could pull them down more easily. She pulled them down, pulled my underwear down, and looked at my cock like she had never see one before! She paused for a moment, and lightly started to feel my hardness with her right hand, stroking, sliding, lightly squeezing, and teasing with her fingertips. After doing this for a few minutes, and driving me crazy, she said, " Now for your surprise!"
Still on one knee, she moved her right arm up, right in front of me about level with my chest, pulled up the sleeve of her oversize tee-shirt, brought her forearm up, made a tight fist, and POW! Her bicep leapt up from her arm like a mini bomb! She slowly relaxed it, then POW! Flexed hard again! She repeated the show for a few minutes, getting me to the point of frenzy, smiling up at me, and enjoying every minute of it herself. Then she did it!!!
Laying her arm across my upper thighs, She said, "Put him on top of my muscle!"
I said. "Really?, you really want me to do that"?
She said nothing, but nodded her head toward my now rock-hard cock!
I guided my dick on top of her relaxed bicep, and she slowly brought her forearm up. As the huge mass of her bicep rose, the top of her forearm squeezed my cock between it and the incredible rock below! UNBELIEVEABLE! She alternately flexed and released, and at the same time moved her whole arm back and forth!!! I've had blow-jobs, and I've had hand-jobs, but NEVER anything like this!!! The visual sensation plus the feel of her giant muscle under my cock sent shock waves through my entire body!!! After just a few seconds I couldn't hold back any longer, and shot a huge load of cum about 5 ft!!! Every time she felt my dick pulse, she tightened her flex!!! Totally awesome!!!
I had never in my life cum as hard, as much, and so long!!!
It seemed like it took forever to recover from the amazing "armjob"! My entire mind and body was in La La Land!
After I had returned to reality, and the room had stopped spinning from the awesome orgasm, I said, "WOW, that was the most intense orgasm I have EVER had!!! How did you think up something like that?"
Jan didn't answer. I looked over at her and she appeared to be in a state of shock! Her mouth was open, and her eyes were wide! She finally answered, "I've never watched a man cum like that before! I didn't think you were ever going to stop squirting! Are you OK? You were groaning so loud, I thought you were having some sort of seizure! Are you SURE you're all right?
I said, "Ya, I'm fine! Oh my God! What an experience! Oh, man! You had me on another planet! How did you ever think up something like that?"
Without hesitation, she said, "Last night when I was awake, I was feeling very bad about how I acted when we were in the car, and I was trying to come up with some way to make it up to you. I realized that you were very sincere, and it must have taken a lot of guts for you to admit that you were turned-on by my arms, much less telling me straight-out that you had a hard-on! You have no idea how much that turned ME on!!! I was just lying in bed thinking, and the idea just hit me! I also came to the realization that I HAVE been really self-conscious about the size of my arms, and I've been considering myself a freak or something! I know it's hard for you to understand, but when you have a combination of big arm muscles, AND a large bust, people can be very brutal with their comments! Men are put-off by my arms, and women are jealous of my breasts! I can't win!
I said, "Now that you brought it up, I have to be honest again! I haven’t only been blown-away by your arms, but it's been pretty difficult to avoid staring at your chest! Would you mind if I asked you how large THEY are?"
She said, as she looked down, "These? Well, the last two bras I bought, one was a 34DDD, and the other one was a 32E, different brands are slightly different in the way they fit. I have a VERY hard time trying to find bras that fit. But actually, I'm really less self-conscious about my breasts than my arms!
I couldn't decide if I should push the subject, or, considering what had just happened, let it go! Jan was still kneeling on one knee, and shifted to the other, but still remained in the same position. The time seemed to be right, so I said, "I would LOVE to see them! Would you show them to me?
She paused, looked down again, and reached down to lift the bottom of her old, loose-fitting T-shirt. Slowly she raised her arms and brought the bottom of the shirt up with her hands. (At the same time, I got another unplanned double-bicep shot... WHOLLY SHIT, THERE WERE THOSE DAMN ROCKS AGAIN!!!) As she brought the shirt up and over her head, two of the LARGEST, ROUNDEST,MOST BEAUTIFUL TITS I HAD EVER SEEN stood out swaying from her upper torso!
As soon as she had the T-shirt off, and was aware that her breasts were totally on display, she immediately brought her arms and hands up in an attempt to cover herself. (Why do women do that all the time???) Actually, her sudden cover-up maneuver produced a totally unexpected result! Her wrists were crossed with her hands covering her nipples, and her upper arms were hiding a portion of the top and sides of her breasts. What she couldn't see, but what I saw, was an enormous amount of titflesh that was being pushed up toward her chin, and out the sides behind her upper arms! My eyes nearly popped out of my head! Not only because of the super-erotic "pose" that she was unconsciously assuming, but what was happening with her upper arms!
With both of her arms pulled tightly up against her over-ample bosom, the pressure on both of the inner sides of her upper arms was pushing against the hard, baseball-size biceps!!! The increase in height, and the outward push made her bicep mass look TWICE AS BIG!!! What a picture! If I would have had a camera, I could have made $10,000! Also, not 5 minutes after I had had the most intense orgasm of my life, my cock was getting super-thick and hard again!!!
She was watching my eyes again, and lowered hers to see what I was looking at. Looking at her arms, she tightened the left bicep until it looked like it was going to burst, then tightened even more! She said, "Oh my God, look at what it looks like! I can't believe how huge it is... LOOK AT THAT!"
I replied, " I AM LOOKING! That is beyond belief! Honey, that is totally awesome!!! Do that with the other one!"
She relaxed her left arm, looked at her right, and said, "are you ready? Here it goes!" With that, she explosively flexed the bicep, and it literally shot upward and outward with such intensity that if she would have had a tight fitting blouse on, it would have ripped right through it at the top! The large blue vein running across the peak was so full of blood, it looked like it was going to explode!!! Jan had a look of disbelief on her own face, and said, "Jesus, even I didn't realize they would get THAT big! Bob, I hate to admit this, but this is making ME extremely horny!
She was actually turning HERSELF on with her own massive biceps!!! She was also staring at my cock again!!!
Jan was still kneeling on one knee with her arms still covering her breasts, with her eyes glued to my quickly hardening cock. She rose to her feet to relieve the pressure on her knees, and walked around me to restore the circulation.
In her previous position, I didn't notice anything below her chest for obvious reasons! As soon as she stood, my eyes were treated to three more aspects of her body that I had never seen, her waist, butt, and legs! I could not believe the total package that was standing in front of me.
Her waist was very small, her ass looked like two large cantaloupes side by side, a true "bubble butt"! She was wearing a pair of peach-colored thong panties!!! There was a slight bit of cellulite visible on the rear of her upper legs and butt, but I had never seen such a perfectly shaped ass on a woman anywhere near her age! The rest of her legs looked toned, with beautifully shaped calves. Her legs weren't muscular, but VERY shapely.
Still cradling her enormous tits in her arms, she turned around with her buns directly in front of me and bent over at about a 45 degree angle, looked back at me, and said, "How do you like this!"
I was stunned! As she bent at the waist, the cellulite immediately disappeared, and I was looking at a PERFECT pair of ass-cheeks! They were full, round, and looked like an upside-down heart!!! Through the middle of her legs, I could just see the outline of her pussy through the silky material of her panties!!! Unconsciously, my right hand moved to my cock, and I started rubbing myself, and lightly sliding my hand up and down my now rock-hard dick. She was watching me very intently, and said, "Oh, I love watching you do that! I'm sorry if I'm staring, but I just LOVE the size of you! God, he's so BIG! It's really turning me on turning you on with my butt!" Just then, she backed-up, and began rubbing my cock between her cheeks, moving up and down, and side to side!!! It felt fantastic, but not nearly as good as before, with my prick between her forearm and bicep!!!
Suddenly, she turned around, with her chest just above the level of my mouth, took a step back, and said, "I think you'd probably like to see all of my breasts, (PROBABLY?) but I'm afraid that if you see them, you won't like them. After I had my second child, they got a little droopy, and I have a few stretch marks. Do you still want to see them?"
SEE THEM? SEE THEM? I could hardly contain myself!
If she didn’t show them to me within 2 seconds, I was going to go out of my fucking mind!!! I cleared the huge lump in my throat and said, "Honey, you're making me CRAZY! I've been waiting to see those since I first saw you! Step back a little, so I can really appreciate them, and let me see!"
With that, she took a couple of steps back, looked me square in the eyes, and slowly let down her hands and arms. As she let them down, their true size and mass began to reveal itself. Her cleavage looked like it was never going to end! Slowly, she let them down fully... and I mean FULLY!!! I was looking at the most incredible pair of breasts I had ever seen, either in pictures or in real life! They started low on her ribcage, and as they continued down, they became progressively wider, until finally, they looked exactly like two softball-sized globes inside a woman's silk stocking!!! Their weighty, pendulous appearance drove me wild!!! The nipples were thick, but just stood out past the dark pink aureoles that were about 3 inches in diameter, and studded with gooseflesh-like leathery skin. She reached up to her mouth, took some saliva, and gently rubbed it on the right nipple! Immediately, the nipple started to grow, and within a few seconds it was 1/2 inch long! She continued to rub softly and pull on the still-growing nip. After a few seconds more, the damn nipple was at least a FULL INCH LONG, and expanded to TWICE it's original thickness!!!
She knew she was driving me absolutely NUTS! She continued to tweak her nipple, and began to do the same with both nipples! At the same time she started to flex her biceps! Still with her eyes fixed on my cock, and watching me jack my dick, she whispered, "I want to watch you cum while I do this! Make that big cock shoot again! Jack him hard, that's it, faster, God I love to look at your huge cock!!! Shoot your hot cum for me!!!
I felt the orgasm coming, and while my eyes were glued to her nipples, I shot a second load... again, it spurted all the way to her leg! "Ohhh, shiiiiiit, I exclaimed, while the last of my hot juice dripped on the floor!!! When I looked up, she had her hand inside her panties, and was playing with her clit!!!
I watched as her hand moved under her panties. It was super-erotic, watching a woman standing before me, almost totally naked, rubbing herself. Her eyes were closed now, and I could imagine that she was about to orgasm! In a low voice, almost a muted growl, she said, "Oh, honey, I think I'm going to cum!"
Suddenly, I had an idea! Slowly, I reached out and took her hand from her panties, and said, "No, stop for a minute, I have a surprise for you! I'm going to do for you what you did for me!" I slid forward off the chair and got down on my knees in front of her, pushed outward on her legs until they were about 3 feet apart, took off my shirt, and slipped my right arm all the way between her legs up to my bicep. I grasped her buttcheeks with my hand, my forearm touching her butthole, and flexed my bicep muscle. Slowly, I flexed and relaxed, flexed and relaxed, and at the same time moved my hard bicep against her clit! I could feel her clit, hard and protruding, against my arm muscle. It felt like the head of a small penis! At the same time, I lifted my head, took her left nipple into my mouth, and began sucking like a baby, nursing a large milk-filled tit!
Jan began to grown as before, reached down and pulled up under my tricep to increase the pressure on her clit. By this time, I could feel her wetness begin to soak my bicep. She started to furiously pump against my hard arm. I sucked harder. She began to groan, "Oh, honey, oh Honey, that feels incredible, oh, honey, I'm going to cum! Suck me harder, harder!" I could feel her tightened biceps against both sides of my face! As she increased her upward pull on my arm, her bulbous biceps were squeezing my head! The pressure was enormous! She kept the pressure up for what seemed like 10 minutes, and finally, she started to orgasm... I thought she was going to split my head open! The strength in her biceps was awesome!!! Her orgasm was coming in waves... there must have been 3 or 4 of them!!! My arm was literally soaked with her flowing juices. All the while she was groaning like a wild beast! When she finally stopped cuming, and had caught her breath, she whispered, " Oh my God, honey, that was unbelievable! I have never had as intense an orgasm as that! Never!!!
She laid down on the floor, pulled me down next to her, and the next thing we knew it was an hour later!
We were both extremely hungry, and decided to go out for something to eat.
Since we both had a "tiring" morning, and didn't feel like cooking, we decided to go to Denny's for brunch. After waiting for a few minutes for Jan to get ready, she came out of her bedroom dressed in jeans and conservative long-sleeved pink and white striped oxford shirt, with a button-down collar. "Hmmm, I thought, she looks really cute, but it would be a lot more interesting if she had on a top that showed more of her arms! Oh, well, don't rock the boat by being too demanding and asking her to change.
We got to Denny's, got a table, and sat down. She wanted to sit next to me, but I wanted to sit across from her so I could see her face and casually glance at her upper torso and arms. When she sat down, she put her elbows on the table with her forearms crossed in front of her, resting on the tabletop. The sleeves of her shirt seemed a little snug, and I immediately noticed that in that position, the material of her shirt was stretched fairly tight around her upper arms, and the inner contours of her biceps were sagging heavily inwards toward her sides. I remembered her comment about people being able to see her arms even when she whore normal long-sleeved clothing. The inner parts of her biceps looked like she had two brown potatoes pushed up into her upper sleeves! Oh, man, they really looked good! Just hanging in and down, it was all I could do to keep from asking her to flex them in that position!
After a few minutes, our waitress came to take our order. She took Jan's order first, then turned to me. All the while she was writing down what I wanted, she kept glancing back to Jan, and wasn't paying much attention to what I was saying. I had the feeling I wasn't going to get anything resembling what I had asked her for.
Following the waitress with my eyes while she walked away, I noticed a middle-aged couple sitting across from us, and the man was looking directly at Jan and whispering something to the woman. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but the woman took a quick look at Jan also, trying not to be obvious.
I turned my attention back to Jan, and asked, "Are you aware that people look at you more than normal? Ever since we got here, I've noticed people almost staring at you!"
"Yes, she answered, I TOLD YOU that people do that! It drives me crazy! That's why I'm so self-conscious! I can't tell whether they're looking at my boobs or my arms, but sometimes I'd like to tell them to keep their eyes to themselves! It's like I'm some kind of curiosity! I'm just too shy to really tell them off!"
"Well, I may have an idea for you. Did you ever think about giving them something to look at!!! Maybe if you give them a direct look, raise your arms, and flex really hard, I'm sure that they would be really shocked and embarassed, and leave you alone!"
"I could NEVER do anything like that! Are you crazy? Besides, they would probably make fun of me and I would feel even worse", she said.
"I would LOVE to see you do it JUST ONCE, just one time to see what would happen", I said.
"Well, I'll think about it", she said, in a dismissive tone.
The waitress returned with coffee, and was again preoccupied with Jan, except this time she was openly staring at her arms. The couple continued to look over every few seconds also. I didn't see the bus-boy staring at her from behind me at a nearby pillar.
We sipped coffee and talked, the waitress returned, and sure enough, she brought me the wrong food! "That was it! I'd had enough of this! I said to Jan, "Honey, I really think you need to do something! Every god damn person in this place is looking at you! What do you have on under that shirt, I asked.
"What do you mean, what do I have under my shirt? Like I'm going to take it off, or something? Just chill out! I don't have a bra on, I have a man's white sleeveless undershirt on! Let me finish my food, will you? Will you please calm down!"
As we were finishing, the manager walked up and purposely asked "us" how our food was. He didn't address "US", he was talking to Jan, and trying not to gawk at her. I finally caught on to what was happening! The waitress had told all the other employee to go over and look at Jan's arms!!!
At the same time, Jan caught on also. She shot a look at me, and I returned the look. She knew exactly what I was thinking! She muttered something, looked at me again, paused for a moment, thinking, then very slowly started to unbutton her shirt!!!
The manager of the restaurant was still standing at the table when Jan started to unbutton the left sleeve of her shirt.
As she was doing so, I wondered what she was up to? I hadn't really known her long enough to tell if she might actually take off her outer shirt with just a man's sleeveless undershirt on, and I quickly became very nervous! I said cautiously, "What are you doing?"
She said, "I really don't know exactly what I'm doing! All I know is that I am getting sick and tired of people looking at me, and making silent comments to other people, or gawking at me with quizzical looks on their faces!"
Did she really have the "balls" to put on a bicep show or something in a crowded restaurant? This could really be embarrassing! "Uh, Jan, I said, you might want to rethink this!"
She sounded frustrated, and almost angry when she retorted loudly, "I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS! I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT ANY MORE! I ALSO DID A LOT OF THINKING LAST NIGHT, WHEN I COULDN'T SLEEP! I DECEIDED IT IS TIME TO STOP BEING A WUSSIE-WOMAN!"
With that, she attempted to pull the left sleeve up, but it was way too tight. She couldn't even get it half way up her forearm! She pulled it down again, unbuttoned the right cuff, pulled the shirttail out of her jeans, and began to unbutton the front!!! She removed the shirt, and then just sat there in her man's undershirt!
The manager looked as if he was going to have a baby right on the spot!!! "Ma’am, I didn't mean to upset you, please calm down! Please don't make a scene!"
"I'll calm down all right! I'll calm down as soon as I get this off my chest! You all want a look? OK, you are all going to get a REAL GOOD look, so MAKE SURE YOU GET A DAMN GOOD LOOK! I HOPE ALL OF YOU NEVER FORGET IT!!!"
She got up on her knees on the booth seat, turned to the left so that everyone who was looking, and by this time EVERYONE was staring, raised both arms straight up over her head, held them there, and exclaimed, "HERE GOES!!!"
With all the strength she could muster, and a look on her face of sheer will, Jan brought her arms down parallel, and at the same time flexed her biceps with all her might! The woman's biceps leapt up from her arms with such force, that a loud grown came out of her mouth!!! Two of the most gigantic female biceps anyone in that place had ever seen were jutting from the tops of her arms! They looked like twin baseballs, with half Ping-Pong balls on top!!! The veins were bulging like large worms all across the huge masses of unbelievable muscle!!! She held the flex so long that the veins in her neck bulged, and her face was beet-red, and she turned around both ways so that everyone could get the look they wanted! Then she let out a huge breath, relaxed, and said, "IS THAT WHAT YOU ALL WANTED TO SEE?"? She sat back down in her seat.
Her eyes were watering... she was crying.
Jan was looking down and covering her face in an attempt to hide the fact that she was crying. I sat there with the feeling that something totally and utterly outrageous has just happened. I didn't know just what to say or do, so I just sat there, wanting to crawl into a hole! After a minute or two, when she collected herself, she peaked out at me from between her hands, eyes red and tears running down her face. "I'm so sorry, I just had to do that. I hope you understand, she whispered, in a little girl voice that I could hardly hear. What is everyone doing? Are they still looking at us"?
I really didn't want to look around and make eye contact with anyone, but I took a quick look around. Not surprisingly, all of the people who had witnessed what had just occurred, had looks of astonishment on their faces! Most of them had not recovered from the shock of what they had just seen. Their faces were frozen, and no one moved an inch! The entire restaurant was totally silent! I returned my attention to Jan, and said, "I think we better get out of here...NOW!"
Just as we both rose to get out of the booth in complete embarrassment, the bus-boy that was standing about 15 feet away, began to clap! Subsequently, everyone followed, clapping, whistling, and cat-calling!!! The place went wild! Both women and men were smiling and applauding!!!
Jan looked around in amazement, and slowly a broad smile replaced her depressed expression! I broke a smile, and after a moment, joined the clapping!
Jan acknowledged the attention, but was in shock herself... I heard several people say:
"All right! Way to GO!"
"You go, girl!"
"Yesssss ma’am!"
" Oh my God, totally awesome!"
" Show us some more, do it again!"
"Encore, encore!"
"MORE, MORE, MORE, they started chanting!
Jan was beside herself, and didn't know what to do! She just stood there awestruck, looking around! I said to her, "If they want more, give them another, what can I say!!!
She was standing, leaning against the back of the booth, still with her outer shirt off. The white material of the man's undershirt pulled taught across her chest. You could see the outline of her large breasts and her long nipples jutting out under the material. It was obvious that a large portion of the ovation was from males that were equally blown-away by her tits! They looked like grapefruits hanging from her narrow ribcage and slender back! The effect of the near-translucent white material was mind-blowing!!!
She said, "OK, just ONE more time!" By this time She was actually enjoying herself, and was really getting into it! She actually was going to show-off!!! As soon as she said "ONE more time", there was TOTAL SILENCE!
This time she raised both arms straight out from her shoulders, and slowly brought both forearms up toward her head. As her forearms came up, she stopped half way! The tops of her upper arms looked like long vascular water balloons! Then, she slowly continued to bring her forearms up, looking at both of them alternately. When they had gotten as far back as they would go without hiding the tops of her biceps, she tensed her entire arms fully, let out a loud grown, and BOOM, there they were again!!! Man, they looked like rippled baseballs again!!! Everyone had their eyes absolutely GLUED to her enormous bicep muscles!!! Just as everyone thought she was going to relax, she groaned AGAIN, squeezed her arms even harder, and the entire mass of both biceps grew even larger, the peaks rose higher, and the veins looked like they were going to EXPLODE from the brute force!!! They looked like two rock-hard mountain peaks!!! After holding them as long as she could, she finally let her arms down and relaxed!
The reaction was immediate! Everyone totally loved the unexpected show! The manager was smiling, and said, "Your food is on the house! Come back and see us SOON!"
As we were returning to the car from the restaurant, I was feeling mixed emotions. Here was this woman I hardly knew. I felt totally attached to her after just one "date", and half a day. At the same time I was experiencing love or maybe just infatuation, lust for her body, and complete and utter muscle-lust for her unreal biceps that I couldn't explain! But, at the same time, I was feeling jealous of her, and for the first time in my life, somewhat intimidated by a female! I had never had an ego problem, but I was actually feeling inferior to her for some reason! I suppose the incident I had just witnessed had a lot to do with it. My mind was reeling from her "out of character" public display. I guess I really didn't know what she was REALLY like, or if she had been putting on a shyness act or something. What if she was really an exhibitionist, or had she suddenly decided to show-off out of years of pent-up frustration!
Driving away, I wanted to tell her how I was feeling, but decided to wait, and not bare my sole at that stage in the relationship. I said, "That was some kind of show you put-on in there! You totally blew my mind!"
"I blew my OWN mind!, she replied. All those years of pressure finally got to me! After the way you reacted to seeing my arms last night, I guess I felt that if you really liked seeing me make a muscle as much as you said, maybe I shouldn't be so sensitive about it! I realize that I freaked-out, and I'm really sorry for doing that. I just DID IT! Wow, my arms are really swollen and sore from straining before. I hope I didn't do any damage to myself!"
Jan lifted her left arm slightly and messaged the still pumped bicep. I could see that she wasn't flexing at all, and that her arm was relaxed, but her bicep muscle appeared huge and the vein across the top was almost as large a piece of licorice rope! The rippled ball of hard flesh was involuntarily twitching all by itself! She removed her hand and watched her bicep repeatedly jump up and down, up and down!
"WHOLLY SHIT!, I said, let me feel that!"
She moved her arm over closer to me, and I put my hand around the twitching rock. It felt incredible!
"Are you sure you're not doing that?", I asked.
"NO! MAKE IT STOP! she cried.
"It'll stop by itself, I said. It's just the muscle's reaction to being strained so hard! You're not used to flexing your biceps so hard for so long, and that's a normal reaction." A few seconds later it finally stopped, but I was wishing it would have continued! Man, it sure was a turn-on! WOW!!!
Suddenly, I had a flash! I said, "You know, I'm going to be at the gym tomorrow night about 5:30. Have you ever considered working-out with weights? You seem to have the natural genetics to build muscle. Would you like to meet me there? I could show you all the equipment and help you get started!"
"Hmmm, I don't know. I've never really considered that. Let me think about it!"
"OK, I replied, I'll write down the name and directions for you, and if you decide to, just come over there around 5:30. I'll wait for a few minutes before I start. It might be fun to work-out together!"
We drove back to her place. I had to finish preparing a loan package for the bank to finance my new company, so I walked her to her apartment and kissed her goodbye.
As I was walking away, she gave me a quick teasing bicep shot, and yelled, "Hey, what do you wear to the gym?"
The rest of the day Sunday, and all day Monday, I couldn't concentrate on anything except those damn ARMS! I was beginning to think I was some kind of pervert! Obsession is too mild a word, this was turning into a major FETISH!!!
It was finally time to head for the gym. Generally, by 5:30, I’m pretty tired from working, and have to force myself to go work-out. Not tonight! I couldn't wait to see if Jan was going to show up. I got there about 5:25, and waited until 5:45... no Jan. At 6:00, still no Jan, so I reluctantly headed for the men's locker room to change. I guess she had decided to blow it off.
I did my regular 20 minutes on the Stair Master, and headed for the "Bull Pit" to work my arms, figuring that I better work on the peaks and definition to keep up with Jan. I'm 5'8", 150, slim and fairly muscular. My biceps are about 15"- not too bad for my size, but if I was going to compete with Jan's cannons, I had better get to work!
While I was between sets of concentration curls, a female friend walked up and we started to talk. I had to tell someone about my weekend, so I told her in some detail about what had happened. She didn't believe a word I was saying. She only shook her head and said, "Yea, right! If you expect me to believe that, you must be putting too much of that Creatine in your prune juice!" And walked away!
While I was standing there, feeling like an idiot, another female voice directly behind me said loudly, "I can see you don't let any grass grow between your feet!" I turned around, and to my total surprise, there stood Jan, dressed in a business suit!!!
Shocked, I replied, "Oh, hi! I waited until almost 6:00 for you. What did you mean by that comment?"
She said angrily, " It looks like you couldn't wait to fire on another "chippie", could you? You didn't know I had walked-up did you? Who was THAT?"
"Jjjjust a friend I've known for years, I stuttered, I see you made it. I thought about you all day!"
"Sure you did, she said sarcastically, I'M THE ONE WHO THOUGT ABOUT YOU
ALL DAY, and I walk in here, and you're hitting on some blonde bimbo!"
After wasting 15 minutes calming her down, I said, "Let's get you a temporary card, and you can change and join me."
Finally she came out of the women's locker room. She was dressed in an oversized black sweatshirt, and a pair of baggy shorts down to her knees. What a let-down! I thought she'd have on a sexy outfit with her boobs hanging out!
I tried to hide my disappointment at her choice of workout wear, but she picked-up on it right away. "You don't like what I'm wearing? What's wrong?", she asked.
"No, it's fine, nothing wrong, I replied, lying like hell! Let's get you going! Are you ready?"
I started her on the "circuit", and before long she was sweating like a hog! "Can we take a break? I'm hot as hell!" she asked.
I said, "Sure, let's get a drink of water. Why don't you take that sweatshirt off, you'll be much cooler?"
We got a drink, and walked back over to the pec-deck to continue. Jan began to remove her sweatshirt. My attention was diverted for a second, and by the time I looked back at her, she was standing there wearing a hot-pink stretch tank-top! The damn top covered her chest, and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. The outline of her gigantic DDD's and thick nipples were clearly evident! Wholly shit!!! Her tits were awesome! With only the tank-top on, her arms looked equally awesome! I decided it was time for biceps!
Now that she was wearing only the skimpy top, EVERYONE in the gym was looking, staring, and talking about the "new girl", what was surprising was that the WOMEN were the most verbal and curious. I couldn't hear them, but you just knew they were saying, "Look at those tits! Look at those biceps! I bet they're not real! Etc.
Jan sat down at the seated bicep curl machine, and immediately, people started lerking around the area, trying not to be seen while they tried to get a look at the "cannons"- both sets! The first set was 20 lbs, and it was way too light. I kept adding weight until she was up to 80! That was about MY maximum! She finished 10 reps, biceps bulging like concrete balloons! They looked like they were 14 or 15 inches! Each time she lifted the handles her muscles jumped up to baseball size! I kept my cool, and just filled my eyes with bicep meat! "Do some more, one woman said in a low muted voice. I wanna see those again!" She did TWO MORE sets at 80, with every eye in the gym glued to her massive biceps!!!
Her arms were pumped to the max! When she stood up, with her arms straight at her sides, her entire arms looked like those of a seasoned professional female bodybuilder. The size and definition was fantastic! By far the best I, or anyone else in the gym had ever seen!!!
It's now the present, four years later. Jan and I have been best friends/lovers for 4 yrs. We've been working-out together seriously and steadily. Jan has put-on some serious muscle thickness and definition on her entire body. Her biceps are now 2" larger, and they are so ripped, you can actually see the muscle through her translucent skin!!! I love to watch her slowly flex, move and twist her forearm, and slowly make her bicep muscles jump and dance. Her favorite tease is to stand right in front of me, her left bicep just at eye level, slowly bring her forearm up, and flex lightly, then a little tighter, then a little bit tighter still, a little more, a little more, then POW! Superflex it so it looks like it's going to explode, large blue veins popping-out everywhere. Then she slowly rubs the inside contour over my face, while describing it to me and asking me questions!
"Oh, Bobby honey, watch my huge bicep get big and hard, just like your cock is doing right now! You can't touch, just look! Watch how it grows! Look at the hard ripples move like solid jello! You want to touch them, don't you? Not yet! Just look! tell me how much you love my muscles! Yes, that makes my pussy wet! Do you wish I would take your hard cock between my huge biceps and forearm, and squeeze him and move my arm in and out, squeeze in and out, until he can't stand it any more? Would you like that sweetheart? Would you like to feel my peaks under your dick? Right at the sensitive part? Yes, you do love that, don't you? Take your prick out of your pants, and jack him off while I watch! That's it! Rub my clit with your other hand, and make me cum! oh, God, I can see your long, thick cock! Make him cum for me! Now! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! OOOhhhh! I want to see him shoot his load! Look at my big biceps when you shoot! Now! Oh, yesssss!
When I woke-up, Jan was yelling that we were going to be late for church!!!
The End (?)

Offline kot5510

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 06:36:00 pm »
Its from Mak. His storysite is down since 10 years or more. Only one another of his stories is here: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=583153.0

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 11:35:05 am »
If somebody has a treasure trove with the old Man stories somewhere, I'd be grateful. Thanks

Offline Nixon74

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 07:14:43 pm »
If somebody has a treasure trove with the old Man stories somewhere, I'd be grateful. Thanks

I do have some from MAK's site stored in the vault somewhere. As i recall they were very short but nice. I'll post them in a new post.
Karma is always appreciated!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Looking for an old story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View