Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579391 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 11:50:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Surprise
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Surprise  (Read 33014 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Surprise
« on: January 17, 2021, 02:11:22 am »
Shorter story, inspired by some old ones from old forums. Hope you like it

"So, mom, can I?" Chris was anxious. At 16, he had joined the school's soccer team, and wanted to be in his best shape for the season. So he asked if he could spend a few thousand dollars he had put together from small jobs, allowance and granny's on a bench, some bars and dumbbells. He knew his parents wouldn't have much of say on how he spent his money, but he needed some space in the garage for the equipment
"What do you think, Dan?" Chris' mother, Annie, looked at her husband
"Well, the kid is spending his own money, we can make some room for his stuff. I don't see why not"
"Yeah! Thanks, dad!" Chris was vibrant
"Now hold on there, young man. Here's the deal: you can buy it, but you'll have to share it. If anyone in this house wants to use it, I don't want to hear anything like 'this is mine, you can't touch it', is that clear?"
Chris' father was obviously making reference to his younger daughter, Kimmy. Usually she and Chris always got into fights when she tried to mimic her older brother and use his stuff, like his videogames.
"Yeah, sure thing dad. Promise" Chris had no trouble saying that, as he imagined no one, especially his 14 year old sister, would be interested in weight lifting.

A few weeks later, when the equipment was delivered, Chris and his dad set the mini gym up. There was a inclinable bench, a rack for the olympic bar, an extra EZ bar, plates and adjustable dumbbells. It wasn't much, but there was a lot that could be done with that. Chris got some tips from the football coach, and with the help of one of his buds, he started out his routine. Usually, Chris and Matt, his friend, would work out early in the morning, before school.
Chiris' routine was working out well, and after eight or so months, he was very happy with the results he had achieved. Not only he was improving physically for soccer, but he was getting more attention from girls. Tina, who Chris had been dating for a couple months now, loved to grab his arms and talk him up
"My strong man" she used to call him whenever she had her hands around Chris' rather large arms. He loved it.

It was Saturday morning and Chris had just finished his bicep workout. He finished up with his favorite: concentrated curls. Chris was now able to do 5 to 6 reps with 30 pound dumbbells, and he felt pretty strong. Heading back to the kitchen, he ran into Kimmy. Feeling really pumped, he just couldn't hold himself back. Chris was wearing only a sleeveless t-shirt, raised his arms in front of his sister and flexed his biceps
"What do you think of these guns, Kimmy? Pretty big, huh?"
To his surprise, Kimmy didn't seem impressed.
"They're ok, I guess... but mom's are bigger, you know"
Faking indifference, Chris just snapped back a "Yeah, right" before leaving Kimmy, but her words kept pounding his head over the weekend. Was that possible? For all he cared, his mother never did a single set of weight lifting. How could it be true? Perhaps Kimmy still had that childish image of her parents being these big, flawless and protective people. Either way, Chris tried to catch a peak of his mother's arms during Sunday's lunch, but for all he cared, she looked absolutely the same suburban mother he was used to.

Chris had almost forgotten completely about that whole story until one day something unexpected happened. After finishing school, he realized he had forgotten his cleats at home. Driving back, much earlier than he usually did, as he clicked on the remote control to open the garage door, Chris saw something he never imagined. His mother was lying on the bench, doing presses. As he stepped out of the car, he noticed she wasn't exactly lifting light. There was a 35 pound plate on each side of the bar, which was a lot for a woman, and just shy from what he could bench. As she placed the bar back on the rack after finishing her set, she said hello to her son
"Hey, honey. Back so soon? Practice was cancelled?" Annie grabbed a gym towel from the floor and wiped the sweat from her cleavage. Chris' attention was drawn to her mother's upper body, which had never been so exposed to his eyes before. Wearing nothing but a sports bra, Annie's torso was far from 'suburban'. In fact, her pectorals and shoulders were quite developed and defined. Annie looked buff.
"Erm... no.. I.. forgot my cleats in my room" Chris was still shocked with what he was witnessing
"Oh.. you could have called. I'd bring them to you, you know"
"That's.. that's ok." he said before leaving the garage back into the house. On his way to his room, Chris remembered Kimmy's words. Is it possible that his mom had been working out that much? For how long had that been happening? And how the hell did she get so ripped? He was struggling to get some definition, while she looked pretty neat.
After grabbing his cleats, Chris headed back to the garage. Curiosity was getting the best out of him. He looked at his mother, who was now sitting, doing concentrated curls. Chris gasped as he saw her mother's biceps flexing at each curl. They looked really big, and were extremely defined. There was a thick vein on top of them, that filled up as the reps went on. Chris' eyes deviated from Annie's muscles to the dumbbell, and it didn't go unnoticed that she didn't bother to lower the weight Chris used on his curls.
"S-so... mom... working out, huh? How... how long have you been doing it?"
Annie finished her set before answering "Oh... just doing a bit to keep fit, you know. I guess I started right after you bought these. I gotta tell you, I didn't think I'd ever use it. But you kind of get addicted to it, you know?"
"Y-yeah... well... it seems to be working. You... you look great, mom"
"Well, thank you darling" Annie got up from the bench and approached Chris to kiss him in the tip of his nose. As she came closer, Chris couldn't stop comparing her upper body to his. Deep down he knew he didn't have the definition on his shoulders and chest like she did. His abs were ok, but hers had the faint lines of a six pack. Annie was as buff as they come, and it pained him to admit it.
Chris had just thrown his cleat on the back seat and was ready to leave when Kimmy's words came back to haunt him. Not resisting, he turned back at his mother once again
"Hey mom..."
"Yeah?" Annie had her back turned at Chris as she picked up a bottle of water, and Chris noticed it was broad and lumpy.
Chris' face was red as a beet right now. There was no way to say this, so he just shot at it
"Make... make a muscle, will you?"
Now it was Annie who blushed "Well... sure..." she spoke before raising her right arm and flexing her bicep. As her muscle rose, Chris' jaw dropped.
Kimmy was right. His mom's muscles were bigger than his. Not only bigger, but they looked very defined and peaked.
Annie was looking proud at her mighty gun "Not bad, huh? For a mom, I mean..."
Chris was in shock "M-mom... you're... you're huge..."
"Oh, nonsense, babe... I mean, yours are bigger, right?"
"I...."
"C'mon, make a muscle. Show it to me" Annie was playful, but Chris was feeling very intimidated right now. As he rolled up his sleeve and flexed his once proud bicep, Annie came closer to him. She raised her arm again and flexed it near to her son's. Close to each other, the difference was even more noticeable. Annie's muscle dwarfed Chris'.
"What do you know, mine look bigger" and placing her left hand on his flexed bicep, she squeezed them. Chris' bicep couldn't resist her mother's vice-like grip
"And harder, if you might ask. Feel it" Annie's voice was now a more demanding one. Chris obeyed. Annie's bicep was like marble. He tried to squeeze it, but it wouldn't budge
Chris tried to talk his way out of admitting anything that might hurt his ego even more
"Wow, that's... really hard mom. I... might have to work out harder if I want to keep being the strongest one around" and chuckled nervously.
Annie was, in the other hand, feeling something she had never experienced before. Dominance. And she was liking it.
"What? You don't think I already am, Chris?"
"I..."
"C'mon then, prove it to me. How about a curl competition?"
"A... what?"
"How about we pick a dumbbell each, and we curl the same weight for 3 reps. Whoever can curl the most weight, wins. Is that a nice way to evaluate who is stronger?"
"I...."
"Or maybe armwrestling? What do you say?"
Chris knew he couldn't stand losing to his mother in armwrestling. It would be just too humiliating. He walked towards the dumbbells and lowered it to 15 pounds
"Fine, but I have to warm up first"
"Sure, go ahead. I'm all warmed up, you know" Annie gave a quick double bicep flex and giggled.
After doing a dozen reps with the light weight, Chris set his dumbbell back at 30. Annie sat beside him with her own dumbbell. They both placed there right elbow on their inner thigh and started curling. Chris and Annie did it without much difficulty.
"35?" Annie inquired
"Sure"
They set their dumbbells and started off again. This time Chris' arm trembled as he went through his 3rd curl. Annie noticed it
"S-so.. 40?" All Chris could pray for is that somehow he managed those curls and they could call it a tie. But that wasn't an option for his mother
They both went at it. Annie trembled through her 3rd rep just as Chris had on his last set, but she seemed calm and sure of herself. Chris, however, was red. His arm flinched twice during his last curl, as if it wouldn't go. He cheated a little swinging with his shoulder, but came through.
"Alright, let's finish this. Set your weight to 50 pounds" Annie commanded. Chris' eyes bulged. There was no way he'd curl 50. And he didn't think she could too.
Instead of going together, this time Annie waited and watched her son. Chris trembled, shaked his whole body. His face was red from the exertion, but he couldn't budge it. Finally, he dropped the weight, exhausted. Annie had a mischievous smile on her face.
"Not? Alright, watch this"
She took two deep breaths and concentrated. Grabbing the dumbbell, she felt how heavy it was. How it dragged her arm towards the ground. Inhaling once again, Annie began her curl as she exhaled in a controlled manner. No matter how gravity pulled the weight down, Annie's stubborn bicep was stronger. She finished her first curl and let the weight go back down, controlling it's descend. She started bringing it up again. Chris looked at his mother's now fully pumped bicep. If before she already looked bigger than him, right now it was a no contest. Annie's bicep rose in all it's glory as she finished her second curl. She breathed heavily a few times as she got ready for the third and final show. As the dumbbell started moving back up, Annie grunted. She stopped halfway through, breathed a second time. Before Chris could say anything, Annie let out a gutural moan and finished her curl, before letting the dumbbell fall on the floor with a loud thud.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Surprise
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 03:11:34 am »
Great stuff, I like what I see very much so far, I wonder if Kimmy is going to follow mom's example and start lifting heavy and get bigger than Chris too? I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 07:33:38 am »
Great start and I hope there will be more surprises.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 10:36:51 am »
Very nice variation! I always like a good beginning. K+!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 01:36:20 pm »
This is a great start to what promises to be a very interesting  story. Great work.

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 03:54:21 pm »
Love it! Hope we get more soon! K+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 05:52:00 pm »
Interesting. Wondering how a old theme story will turn out.

Offline caligonesque

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 08:41:25 pm »
An excellent start to the story!

Thank you!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 02:28:21 am »
Thanks for the words, guys. Actually, I had no intention of going through with this one, but I put up a small sequence for it, also inspired by some old stories. Here it goes

Annie stared at Chris as she let the 50 pound dumbbell she had just curled fall to the ground. She held her stare, hoping for some recognition from her son, but all he did was look away and remain silent. So she had to push for it.
"I guess that settles it, right?"
Chris, his macho male ego hurt, couldn't say the words, even though he knew it was true.
"Erm, I guess... I guess you could say you have the upper hand in the weight lifting...."
Annie couldn't believe this. She though she had raised her kid well. To respect and recognize women and all their achievements. Maybe she didn't. Maybe Chris still needed to learn.
"You don't think I'm stronger than you, Chris? Even after you couldn't even curl once what I can curl for reps?" Annie knew those words would hurt, but Chris needed to hear them
"Well, like I said... you're a better weight lifter than me, but...."
Annie sighed. He needed more. Fine.
"Oh, I see. So, let's armwrestle, Chris"
"What? N-no, I..."
"I'm not asking" Annie's tone was adamant as she knelt beside the bench and placed her elbow on it.
Without any other option, Chris went across the bench and did the same thing. As he grabbed his mother's hand, he felt the callousness on it. That was a hand of someone who had been lifting heavy, and for quite some time. Her grip was vicious, almost to the point of hurting his hand.
Annie looked confident, and decisive. "Count us down, Chris"
"Alright. Three, two, one, go!" Chris wasn't exactly sure of how to proceed, but he was too scared of trying to go all in and embarrassing himself, so he decided to increase strength little by little. Maybe he had better technique. Maybe she would be tired from her workout. He needed something to believe.
What happened next was just as emasculating as everything else that had happened in the last minutes. Annie held Chris' hand in place, despite his increasing efforts. After almost a minute, Annie stared at Chris
"Are you trying, Chris? I mean, really trying?" Chris' red face and concentration told her he was
"Oh my God, seriously? I could have beaten you a long time ago!" And as her words came out, she started pressing Chris' hand down, as if there was no resisting force against her pumped arm. Even Annie's fore arms were expanded and showing off all their power right now. It was over in a matter of seconds.
"Chris, listen to me" Annie said as she pressed his hand on the bench "We will go again and this time you will give a full go from the start. No messing around. Is that clear?"
Chris was devastated. There was nothing he could say right now "o-ok"
They locked hands again and Chris obeyed his mother's wish. He tried to go all in from the get-go. It was useless. Annie's superior strength held his arm in place and crushed him in less than five seconds.
Annie got up, her hands on her hips, in a very imposing image. Chris ran his eyes from her solid, diamond shaped calves, through her bulging quads, which he hadn't noticed before, up to her washboard abs and diesel torso, right into her eyes.
"Say it, Chris"
But It was just too hard for him to state the obvious. That his mother was stronger than him, that her physique outclassed his. That she was in another league, muscle wise.
"Well, you're... you're... very skilled, mom..."
Now Annie was angered. Skilled? This had nothing to do with skills. This was pure, raw strength. And if he wouldn't admit it, he needed to taste more
"Skilled? Chris, don't make me do it..." she menaced as she walked closer to him, who had just got up
"Do what?"
"Chris, admit I am stronger than you. There is nothing wrong with it. I worked out very hard to earn these muscles. There is nothing shameful to admit it."
"It's not that you are stronger, mom, it's just..."
"I can't believe this. I'm sorry, son. You'll thank me later"
And before Chris could make sense of what was happening, Annie tackled him in his mid section, dropping him to the ground. Laying on top of him, she quickly entrapped his legs with hers, and grabbed both his wrists, pinning them over his head.
Chris felt his mother's weight over his hip. God, she was heavy. He had no idea of how heavy she was until he felt it. It could only mean one thing. Annie was all muscle. He tried to break free from her grip and roll away from her, but it was useless. His mother had dominated him in a matter of seconds.
"See, Chris? I can overpower you with ease. That has nothing to do with skills, that's just how strong I am. Say it"
"You... you caught me off guard, mom..."
In disbelief, Annie realized there was just one thing left to do. She let go of her son and rolled to the side
"Fine. So this time you catch me off guard. Go ahead, tackle me and try to pin me down, Chris"
Having absolutely no idea of what he was supposed to do, Chris entangled his legs around Annie's waist and grabbed her arms, trying to pin her down. Annie giggled. With surprisingly ease, she raised up her torso, with Chris on it, and started getting up. Desperate and trying to bring him down, Chris let go of her arms and wrapped his arms around her thick neck. He tried to throw himself back, pulling her with him and maybe put her in a headlock, but what happened is that Annie, little by little, got up with her teenage son on her back, like a gorilla mother carries her offspring. Finally standing up supporting her son's full weight on her back, Annie used both her hands to grab and open up one of his arms, which she held strongly and pulled with violence, causing Chris to fly over her head and into the ground in front of her.
Before Chris could make sense of what had just happened, Annie sat behind him and wrapped her strong legs around his weight, simultaneously placing her hands around his neck, effectively changing positions with him.
Annie used her weight to lie on her back with her son trapped over her. She locked her ankles together and started squeezing Chris' midsection. He screamed in pain. Chris, unable to stop his mother, placed his hands on her legs, trying to break them apart, but it was futile. All he could do was feel the solidness of her leg muscles.
"Aaaah! Please, please, mom, stop!"
"Then say it" Annie added pressure to his ribs. Pain was unbearable
Realizing she was effectively hurting her son, Annie relaxed the tension on his waist, but started adding pressure to his neck
"Listen very carefully to me now, son" Annie realized Chris' hands had moved from her legs to her arms, trying to pull them apart so that he could breathe properly, but all he was able to do was realize how strong her bicep was
"There is no shame on being weaker than a woman. On being beaten by a woman in anything, let alone on strength. Women can workout and develop muscles that are bigger and stronger than yours, and that's ok. It just happens that I am one of those women. Do you hear me?" She added more pressure with her legs. Chris gasped a "yeah..." he was becoming red, she knew it.
"Good. There is, however, shame on being a bad sport, a sore loser. And on being a misogynistic asshole, like you were a few minutes ago. Right?" This time she put more pressure on his neck. Chris was sobbing, but able to agree with her
"Good. So now, I'll let you go, and hopefully you have learned your lesson. Cause if you didn't, you better remember I can do this to you whenever I want, and you aren't able to stop me" she let him go. Chris rolled to the side and coffed a lot. Finally, getting his breath back, he whispered
"I'm... I'm sorry, mom. You are right. You are stronger than me. By a lot."
"Thank you, Chris. I hate that I had to do that to you, but you needed it." she helped him up and kissed his forehead
"Oh, one last thing"
"What, mom?"
"I'd steer clear of Kimmy. She's been working out with me for a few months now. And she gave me a harder time in armwrestling than you did"

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2021, 07:30:41 am »
Very nice finish by bringing Kimmy's name up as an after thought. Although I would wish for more you still get a K+.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2021, 03:57:31 pm »
with kimmy you have my attention!!!
 :cool2:
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 10:34:36 pm »
YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 01:33:18 am »
YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN

not sure if this is a compliment.. anyways, I don't think this story is going forward, guys

Offline As

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 12:30:16 pm »
Oh, I can't wait to witness Kimmy in action.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 04:26:36 pm »
YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN

not sure if this is a compliment.. anyways, I don't think this story is going forward, guys

Sorry - the keyboard was far away so it ended up like this. It was a compliment, but maybe more trying to encourage you to write more.

I'm a fan, just so you know.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Surprise

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View