Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574439 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 05:18:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story: Aurora's Transformation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First Story: Aurora's Transformation  (Read 63134 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: First Story: Aurora's Transformation
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2021, 03:59:07 pm »
I really enjoyed reading this!  Love the content, no doubt about that.  You also have a talent for writing!  Hope to see more writing from you in the future!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2021, 03:59:07 pm »

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2021, 02:34:32 am »
Seeing how he said he's "willing to do anything", it would be hot to see Aurora put Steve on estrogen and turn him from a fat fuck of a guy to a sexy little fit bimbo.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2021, 11:40:36 pm »
Just gonna bump this in anticipation that OP is still around, and ready to work on the next installment after their break.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2021, 02:43:45 pm »
Hello to everyone reading this! Just wanted to say that I'm working on the follow-up, but have some pretty serious writer's block going on right now. Hopefully I can find some direction soon and get more of this story down. Thank you again to everyone who has read and enjoyed this so far, it really means a lot!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2021, 05:28:07 pm »
Take your time, don't rush it.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2021, 05:38:44 am »
Really liked the story and so I hope for more.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2021, 08:34:21 pm »
Well, I guess my posting and saying I had writer's block was all I needed to get over it. So, without any more fanfare, here's the first part of chapter two!

The Monday following her move into her new house, Aurora was in the waiting room of her doctor's office, busy working away on her new phone, setting up her website, her paid and free content, and her in-person sessions. So far, there had been a lot of buzz surrounding "Mistress Aurora." Most people thought it was a hoax, but she knew the freaks who loved this sort of gender fuck anatomy flip would be into it. And boy were they ever. By the end of her time in the waiting room, she had almost a full month of in person sessions to do.

Aurora had come in very early, mostly to check if there were any other patients that had appointments that day. She was rewarded with a string of about a dozen or so other women, all with varying levels of the same affects she had from the super steroid, though none nearly as extreme as her. She noticed, with a smile, that most women seemed to have developed a similar sense of body positivity, showing off their natural selves. "Well, that's nice," she said with a smile. As she was called back, she walked over to the nurse, who gave her a once over.

"Holy shit, girl! I mean," she coughed, "you've grown quite a lot! I know the doctor said she had a lot to talk to you about today, so let's not keep her waiting." The nurse blushed furiously, and you could see her nipples strain against her scrubs top. You smiled, but politely followed the nurse through the corridors and to an examination room. Seconds after she left, the doctor burst in.

"Aurora! Oh my goodness, we have so much to go over," the kind old woman said, before setting down a huge file on the desk. "Um, where to begin where to begin. So first, off, your hormones are off the charts but stable. In fact, given your...anatomy now, you should be able to maintain your current body without any more of the steroid. However, the steroid will have an effect if you decide you wish to grow more." The doctor was talking so fast, she was barely breathing!

"Now, about your...traditionally male body, if we can even call it that. You were, when you started this, genetically a woman, and we have the tests to prove it. However, after several tests to confirm, we can safely say that you are no longer, genetically, a woman."

Aurora just stared for a moment as the doctor paused to let all that sink in. "What do you mean I'm not a woman?" Aurora asked calmly, although her mind was absolutely racing.

"Exactly what I said. You're not, genetically, a woman. However, and this is equally important, you are not, genetically, a man either. You're...a new gender entirely. You have a modified X and a modified Y chromosome, as well as a new one that, conveniently, looks like a Z. All of them are much larger and more complex than standard chromosomes, which could mean they have more things coded into them. I don't know. More testing needs to be done."

Aurora stared blankly once again. "So I'm a new species? Or a new evolution? I mean, what do I even call myself?"

"Well to be honest honey, I don't know," the doctor said politely. "I wish I had answers for you on this one, but I don't. Much more testing is required. I think you should identify as whatever makes you happy, and go from there. But be assured, you're not the only one with this kind of genetic mutation." The doctor said.

The two went over the rest of the charts, and besides the genetic mutation and monumental levels of testosterone, Aurora was perfectly healthy. She decided to get a low dose of the super steroid, just to keep growing slowly. She wanted to say no, but she just...couldn't give it up.

As she went back to the lobby, she got distracted by her phone. She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but she looked up when someone tapped her on the shoulder. "Yes?" she asked.

"Hi," said a voice Aurora was unfamiliar with. "My name is Tiffany. Me and some of the other girls in this study like to get together for drinks a few nights a week, and...well, you're really hot, so we figured you might want to come along?"

Aurora smiled at the woman in front of her, and took the proffered slip of paper with a phone number and address on it. "Sure thing. What time?"

"Around seven is when the girls start showing up. You can come whenever you like, stud," Tiffany said with a wink.

Aurora watched Tiffany go, sizing her up. She was taller than average, maybe 5'8" tall, and looked like she could compete well in an Olympia. Her muscles popped and her veins were prominent. She either shaved daily or had laser hair removal, Aurora guessed, though it was hard to tell which. She looked down at the paper and smiled. "Seven it is."

That evening, Aurora rolled up to a modest, but very well kept, house. She strolled up the path, barefoot as she had not yet found shoes to fit her, and knocked on the door, expecting Tiffany to answer.

"Oh, you must be that girl Tiffany invited! Come on in!" said a deep voice. Aurora looked down and saw a young woman about her age, maybe 5'6", with bright blue eyes and blonde hair. She was wearing some shorts, leaving her bare torso exposed. She had a fucking killer body, and looked like she could have gone head to head with any guy and beat him in a pose off. Her voice could pass too, Aurora thought with a smile.

"I'm Jess, this is my place. Come in, come in!" Jess stepped aside and let Aurora walk in the house, smirking as the massive woman had to turn sideways to do it. "Come on, come meet the girls."

Aurora smiled and followed Jess into the kitchen, where the party had congregated. She was surprised by the collection. There was Jess, the beastly muscle woman who had apparently embraced the steroids and was flaunting it, hair and all. Tiffany, who was just as hair free now as she had been at the office, her deeply tanned muscles popping with veins. There were also two other women who looked painfully average when surrounded by all the female beef in the room. 

"Hey, you made it!" Tiffany shouted. "Girls, this is Aurora! Aurora, you've met Jess, and me, obviously. And this is Stacy and Madison, they're friends of mine that I'm trying to get into the program. I'm sorry, I just had to invite you over here, you've got to be the most extreme example of what this serum can do I have ever seen!"

Aurora just chuckled before taking a beer that Jess had handed her. "Yeah, the doc is even pretty shocked with some of the effects of the serum. I mean, none of this was supposed to happen," she said, gesturing to her muscle bound, hyper masculine body, "but here we are, and I love it."

"Hell yeah," Jess said, raising a glass. "Tiff got all her hair zapped off, but I like it. I let mine grow out, and you've done the same, obviously!"

Aurora laughed as Tiff shot Jess a look. "Yeah, well, the last time my hus...I mean, I shaved, I had a full body 5 o'clock shadow, so it was pointless. And it wasn't nearly as thick as it is now."

Madison piped up at this comment. "I've never seen body hair that thick before," she said, staring.

Stacy spoke next. "Yeah, I though Jess had a lot of hair, but holy shit!"

"Yeah, well, my crazy genetics may have something to do with that," Aurora said, taking another drink. "Found out from the doc today that I am not...a woman or man anymore. I'm like a new gender? I dunno, it was weird. I still feel like a woman, so that's what I'm going with. But I dunno. She said there could be other effects too, but I don't know what they could possibly be."

Jess looked over Aurora for a moment. "I mean, I don't either, but if you ever want to experiment, let me know," she said with a wink, her shorts bulging around her clearly enlarged clit.

Aurora just smirked and returned the wink. "Maybe I'll take you up on that later."

The rest of the evening was relatively uneventful, but really quite nice. Tiff and Madison left fairly early, while Stacy and Jess seemed to giving Aurora all of the go signals. "So," she said finally, sitting her massive bulk between the two women, "are we gonna do this thing or what?"

Immediately, Jess jumped and mashed her mouth into Aurora's, their tongues dancing with one another as their hands roamed each other's bodies. "I love that you don't shave," Aurora said between deep kisses.

"I can't believe how much fucking hair you have, you such a manly beast, its so sexy," Jess moaned, before diving back in.

Stacy, meanwhile, had frozen, trying to decide what to do. However, upon hearing Jess say "manly beast," she knew what she wanted. She snaked a hand down Aurora's shorts, and pulled out the woman's monster cock. "Holy shit," she wispered. "It's fucking huge!" Her instincts took over, and she quickly wrapped her lips around the head, jerking it off with both her hands. "Goddamn, this is the best cock in the world," she said, popping off just long enough to give Aurora the compliment before getting back to it.

Aurora just smirked. She was glad she had come over after all.

The rest of the evening was a whirlwind of sexual activity, with Aurora at the center of it all. While Stacy worked on her massive cock, Aurora hand her fingers buried deep in Jess's pussy, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm with her large, powerful fingers. She was sure the smaller woman's increased libido was complimenting her skills, but Aurora was happy just the same. As she felt her first orgasm approaching, she warned Stacy.

"Oh I'm fucking drinking it. If it tastes even half as good as all this precum, I'm gonna love it," Stacy said, before taking the first six inches of Aurora's cock in her mouth once more. Seconds later, Aurora came, her deep, thunderous moan resonating throughout the room as her cock gushed into Stacy. The small woman was admirable in her fight against Aurora's over productive nuts, swallowing the first seven or eight shots, before the flow overwhelmed her, and the rest of Aurora's load coated her face and small tits. "Holy shit," she said, her voice hoarse. "That's a fuckload of cum. And your still hard!"

"Oooo my turn," Jess said happily, before switching roles with Stacy. Aurora was all too happy to oblige, as the women switched every orgasm, until they were exhausted, and all three passed out on the couch.

That Friday, as Aurora was finishing up her final in person session for the day, her chimed with a text. She smiled as she saw that it was Stacy.

S -Hey there sexy.

A - Hey yourself. Took ya long enough. Lol.

S - Yeah, it was a busy week. And besides, I wanted to wait until this weekend, in case we wanted to get into anything fun. I was...pretty sore on Tuesday. But in a fucking good way.

A - Well what did you have in mind?

S - Welllllll....something happened this week that I think you're going to want to see, so get over here as soon as you can. I'll text you my address. You like pizza?

A - I love pizza! Give me about twenty minutes to get ready and I'll be on my way!

Getting ready was no small feat anymore, as Aurora was quite massive. She had spent her free time during the week renovating massive portions of the house, and most of it was only partially finished. The house she had purchased had a concrete slab, so that wasn't a problem, but the upstairs needed a lot of structural help due to her immense weight. As such, the only shower that was currently available was a small shower stall downstairs.

The shower stall itself was very average, and would be quite nice, were an average person to use it. However, Aurora was extremely unique, and it was therefore quite the challenge. She spent most of her shower both inside and outside of the stall, as her shoulders only fit completely inside if she was standing corner to corner. Side to side, and she had to lean a few inches outside the stall to keep her hairy arms from hitting the walls. Turing to face the back of the shower head on was actually impossible, and the shower head was at eye level, so washing her head was tricky. Thankfully, not much hair there, as she kept her beard and head hair closely shaved. She liked the more polished look it gave her.

However, the rest of her incredibly sexy, incredibly hairy body required different care. She had resorted to using a 3 in 1 shampoo/body wash/conditioner combo, something she had made fun of in the past. But after the first few times of just washing with body wash, her body hair lost its luxurious quality, something that it had when it was new, and something she wanted to maintain. Thankfully, this new combo kept her body clean and the forest of chest, back, arm, and leg hair silky and fresh.

Aurora had grown another inch, but thankfully her body had kept similar proportions. It meant her clothes, which she had bought loose, were now comfortable. She checked in the mirror, smiling at the 6'1", 400 pound mountain of female muscle she had become, grabbed her keys, and headed out the door.

As she pulled in to Stacy's house, she saw two cars in the driveway. "Hm...I didn't think Stacy had a roommate," Aurora mumbled to herself, before knocking on the front door. The person who opened it was not who Aurora expected.

"Hey," said a sultry voice from a 5'7" bombshell. Nothing too exaggerated, but every curve on this woman was killer, and Aurora's cock twitched hard in her shorts. DD cup tits, at least, a trim waist, flaring hips and what she could only imagine was a nice ass, all on an elegant, toned frame. Then Aurora looked up from the glorious, bikini-clad tits.

"Stacy?!"

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2021, 01:20:14 am »
You know, given the interaction with Aurora's doctor, I wonder how someone who is advanced in age would respond to the steroid?

Musings aside, this installment was well writtern.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2021, 01:44:09 pm »
Great start to the new chapter! I am definitely reinvested. K+

Offline mecenas1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2021, 06:53:45 pm »
Definitely a good story. I hope we can see more of it in the near future!  :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sicktick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2021, 08:50:21 pm »
Great story, hope it keeps going!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2021, 05:56:21 am »
Great 2nd part of the story.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2021, 08:06:21 pm »
Just checking in to see if there are any updates.

Offline SpaceCowboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2021, 03:41:10 am »
Really big fan of this story. I know so much masculinization isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it's an aspect I always appreciate and this story does it really well. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Offline EvilRussianMan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2021, 02:29:40 am »
Bump, loving it so far. Maybe it might return

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story: Aurora's Transformation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View