Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577751 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 11:15:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Step Mom-01
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Step Mom-01  (Read 13337 times)

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Step Mom-01
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2022, 05:23:56 am »
terrific . :clap:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2022, 05:23:56 am »

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2023, 12:47:06 pm »
Say what you will about my mother but she has always been fiercely protective, sometimes smothering so.
“Leave my son alone!” she gasped.
Even though she was worn out and distraught, when she heard the threat to me she became the strong mother, standing up for her son, even though I was a grown man. Then she did the worst thing she could have.

Leaping to her feet, Mother slapped Anna hard across the face. It was a surprisingly loud slap for such a petite delicate lady with elegant dainty hands but one that was full of fury. The big woman shrugged it off but her face reddened in anger and her expression became hard and frightening. Placing her hands upon her hips, emphasizing those huge broad shoulders, she glared at my mother through her glasses. When she spoke it was calm, quiet and very chilling.
“It seems that you have not understood the point I was trying to make and are insisting on receiving the full lesson,” she snarled.

Before any of us could react, Anna bent down, presenting a big wall of wobbling breast at the front of her top which drew my eyes. Swiftly throwing my mother across her very broad shoulders, she stood straight lifting her up then pressed her horizontally onto fully extended arms as easy as pressing a pillow. Mum looked down in fear from a position which must have looked a long way up.
“Where’s the bedroom, Joe?” the big woman asked with a wicked sneer.
“Anna, please,” he begged.
“If you don’t tell me in the next 3 seconds I will drop her and break her back over my knee. One. Two.”
My Dad quickly directed the fearsome woman to the master bedroom upstairs.

There is something you must understand about the layout of our house. From the entrance hall where Mother and I first encountered Anna, you can enter different rooms such as the living room, dining room and lounge where we were now. Going back to the entrance hall there is a wide staircase that leads upstairs to meet the landing from where there are doors leading to the bedrooms and bathrooms.

It was from the hall that my father and I watched the big woman effortlessly carry my mother, pressed high while climbing the stairs. That’s when I got a good view of the back of her legs. As I told you earlier, Anna wore black sports pants with blue trainers. Personally I didn’t like the fashion but one redeeming feature was they only came down to cover her knees, leaving the lower legs bare. After what I’d already seen of her large well-built body I shouldn’t have been surprised to see that her calves were equally massive. They had a stunning depth from the front of her shins to the back of the huge meaty calves. As they climbed the stairs, they flexed into huge wide powerful slabs of sharp-edged heart-shaped deep-clefted muscle. I couldn’t stop watching them as they waned to a large smoothly rounded mass then exploded into mind-blowing sharp relief of phenomenally hard muscle covered with noticeable veins. I’d never seen calves as huge as that in real life before and the shape and the way they moved with a sinuous muscular motion was a huge turn on.

By the sound of Dad’s breathing as he stood next to me, I’m sure he was getting excited by the same thing. Like father, like son! Was this attraction to her immense muscularity was one of the reasons he hadn’t sacked her before things had got so bad? Our joint enchantment with Anna’s massive sexy calves ended abruptly when she entered my parent’s room at the top of the stairs then closed the door behind her.

I looked at Dad in horror as we heard Anna telling Mum that she would receive the full lesson now.
“No, you can’t do this! Please!” Mum’s voice sounded terrified and pathetic.
“Come on Dad. We have to do something,” I urged but he just went back into the lounge and over to the drinks bar.
“I’m sorry Ali but there really is nothing we can do.” He didn’t normally drink strong spirits but now poured himself a large whisky.
A chilling scream came from the bedroom and it wasn’t from Anna!
“We can’t just stand around we’ve got to help her. She’s being hurt!”
“Nothing would come of it. We would just get hurt too,” he told me. “You have to understand that she is associated with something shady.”
“You mean the Mafia?” I gasped in disbelief.
“I don’t know. She has turned the company into a front for something called Apsaras but I have no idea who or what they do. She has private meetings with attractive smartly-dressed stern looking mature women who have a cold dangerous air about them.”
Another scream rent the air and I watched in disgust as Dad downed the glass and refilled it. I realised that for all his wealth and corporate power he was just a weak man. In that moment I decided that I would not be like him.
“You can stay here and drown yourself in drink but I’m going to save my mother even if you’re not!” I shouted and stormed out of the lounge.
“Ali, no!” he shouted after me but it was too late, I was already racing up the stairs with my heart pounding and adrenaline rising.

Rushing into the bedroom I was shocked in awe by the sight of Mother laying on the floor looking up at the largest ample backside of the large woman who stood over her. I had never seen in my life a biggest and muscles thighs like this , she Her head was sticking out from the back of Anna’s heavy lower legs with the sides of her neck wedged firmly between her massive calves. Anna was upon her toes which made those huge calves flex enormously into dense powerful-looking slabs of hard jutting muscle. The sides of those immensely-wide blades of thick toned brawn were bulging into the sides of Mum’s neck with such strength they were crushing it. The nasty woman was choking my mother by throttling her between those awesome sized muscular calves!.

I had to admit that Anna’s calves looked amazing. So big, shiny and smooth skinned with big wide jutting muscle, they looked incredibly powerful yet were undoubtedly feminine and very sexy to a degree that kept my manhood very stiff. I’d never realised such enormous calves on a woman could be such a turn-on. A cry of pain brought me out of my trance to realise that it was very painful for my mum having the edges of those rock solid heart-shaped blocks of might crushing the sides of her neck. Mum was slapping the floor with her arms and legs in frustration with a scarlet face with tears running down her cheek, while her eyes were screwed in pain.
“Leave my mother alone!” I cried hurling myself at the big bully intending to push her away.
Anna’s soles returned flat to the floor and I ran into a solid brick wall with absolutely no give or that’s what it felt like. A thickly-built woman shaped wall with enormous boobs! Failing to move her, I tried to get my arms around her to bulldoze her away from my mother but was shocked to find she was so big around the middle I could barely reach around her hips! She laughed, as no matter how hard I tried pushing against her, I just couldn’t budge her a millimetre. She was rock solid, my bodyweight having no impact against hers whatsoever.

Suddenly a big hand grabbed the left side of my lower face while her other hand forced me to look up into her stern mocking features.
“Oh look, leverage.”
Before I could wonder what she meant, huge arms slid around my waist to lock hands in the small of my back then pulled me towards her. Everything wobbled in a dramatic and exciting fashion as my chest was pulled right against her phenomenal endowment. Those mammoth mammaries felt like soft pillows moving, shifting and squashing against my chest in highly arousing ways as I was pulled right up against her. Despite their resemblance to air bags they provided no cushioning effect as thick arms drew me in as far as her breasts would allow then tightened their grip. Holding me tight against her chest with her breasts squashed between, I was gasping as I was forced to stand upon my toes in a crushing bear-hug.

It was like a steel band had been clamped around my middle and was slowly tightening. Unyielding and powerful, her arms pulled me right against the base of her chest so tightly that my own had no room to expand to draw in breath.
“I like to take a man’s breath away!” she quipped.
I was very much aware of her voluptuous body pressing against me with her huge breasts squashed tight in a constant reminder that I was being overwhelmed by an undeniably feminine woman. Feeling the enormous raw strength overpowering me so easily had a strange effect on my manhood which once again soared with stiffness. In shame and humiliation I realised that squashed this close together there was no way she could fail to feel the erection in my trousers!

Throwing back my head with mouth open wide gasping for breath and eyes clenched, I heard cries of pain from my mother somewhere below me as Anna resumed scissoring her neck with her large rocky calves. Rendered utterly helpless to save her in a matter of seconds, I was mortified to realise that my actions had achieved nothing. Black spots appeared before my eyes, my head was spinning and I felt nauseous but before I could pass out, those mammoth arms crushing the life out of me unexpectedly opened and I fell to the floor gasping for breath.
“No, please!” I heard Mum wail pitifully as Anna bodily lifted her from the floor.

I looked up to see that she had been thrown onto the emperor-sized bed and was now in excruciating agony, writhing helplessly between Anna’s thick legs. The brutal woman had removed her sports pants to bare a frighteningly powerful looking pair of muscular thighs that were thicker than my mother’s waist.
“Come here and kiss me, Ali,” Anna demanded as she applied a savage body-scissors on my poor mother.
I was about to tell her where to shove it when her thighs flexed so hard they expanded like steel balloons, growing several sizes larger and noticeably more harder and shiny. Her quads were freaking huge and prominent, bulging with terrifying power that turned Mum into a sobbing hysterical screaming wreck, clutching frantically at Anna’s enormous swollen thighs in vain.
“No!, No!” Mother wailed in a frenzy, pressing on the tremendous thighs crushing down on her middle as if she could budge them with her thin arms. “Please! You’re cutting me in two!”
“Do it boy, before I crack her bird-like rib-cage.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Step Mom-01

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View