Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575390 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:21:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story: Aurora's Transformation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First Story: Aurora's Transformation  (Read 63265 times)

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
First Story: Aurora's Transformation
« on: January 12, 2021, 10:00:46 pm »
Hello! This is the first story I've posted here. I don't think this is going to be for everyone, but for those that like these kinds of stories, I hope you enjoy.

This contains steroid abuse with a heavy emphasis on side effects, to extreme and impossible levels later on.

Thanks!

Aurora stood in front of her full length mirror, twisting this way and that, trying to find something about her physique that was interesting. After ten minutes, she was coming up empty. At 5'3", 110 pounds of slim woman, she was nothing to write home about. Her husband, Steve, always seemed to appreciate her body, her pert C-cup tits and tight, if small, ass. But she couldn't help but feel like she wanted more. She heard her husband Steve come into the bedroom and start getting ready for bed. "I want to start coming with you to the gym," she said.

Steve looked over at Aurora and smiled. "I've been offering to take you to the gym for years. What prompted this change of heart?" He was your typical former jock, 5'10", 180 pounds of solid muscle.

"I just want something different," Aurora said with a sigh.

Three months of working out later and Aurora was showing incredible progress. She was definitely a solid bikini figure, and Steve was loving her toned body even more than her previously slim one. He seemed slightly disappointed when her tits shrunk a cup size, but the rest of her lithe, stronger body more than made up for it. He had gotten with one of his old gym buddies to get Aurora some top notch protein and vitamin supplements, nothing too extreme.

Aurora was eating it up, but the more she lifted, the bigger she wanted to get. Whenever she has started, this was as big as she wanted to get. Now, she felt she was so fucking small. She needed to be huge.

She tried bringing it up one night, after a large dinner that she had made for her and her husband. He had been slacking off at the gym for the last month or so, and the results were starting to show. He was softer than Aurora could ever remember him being, a layer of dough forming all over his one solid muscles. This hadn't stopped her from cooking huge meals to fuel her own growth, and it clearly hadn't stopped him from eating all that he could.

"Babe," she said gently, as they both finished eating, "so, when I asked to go to the gym with you, what did you expect from me?"

Steve looked up from his phone, surprised by her question. "Um, I just figured you wanted to get more in shape. A little tone, a little more strength. That's what most women want, right?"

Aurora smirked slightly. "Maybe. I thought that's what I wanted, for sure. But now that I'm here, where I thought I would want to stop...I've realized I want more. I want to be really big, like your size. Maybe even bigger!" She said excitedly.

Steve just scoffed. "OK sure, you can try to get as big as me, but with your genetics, there's no way you could even come close to this," he said, casually flexing an 18" bicep. It had gained some size but lost a lot of it's shape as he had gotten fatter, but he was still proud of it.

"So you're saying I'll never be as big as you? Well, I want more of whatever protein and vitamins you've been getting for me. At least let me try," she said, slightly irritated by his response. She thought she had made incredible gains over the past few months, but apparently her fattening husband thought it was all beginner's luck or something like that. "I'll show you," she muttered under her breath.

Steve sighed, and pulled a business card from his wallet. "Here. This is my friend that I get your protein from. Just tell him your my wife, and he should be able to help you out. Just don't expect to turn into she-hulk overnight or something, because there's no way you can even come close."

Aurora took the card without a word, and sat on the phone for the rest of the night, researching how to go about her plan to become bigger than her husband.

The next day, Steve came home from work and dropped the bombshell that he was going to have to go out of town for several months on a job, and didn't know when he would return. Aurora was sad, but understood that it was what his job required. They spent the weekend together, getting as much sex as they possibly could. The smell of cum and sweat hung heavy in the air as they collapsed together on the bed on Sunday night, enjoying the feel of each other's body on the damp sheets.

As Steve packed and left on Monday, Aurora couldn't help but feel torn. She wanted Steve to stay. She loved him, and their marriage was excellent, as far as they both were concerned. However, with him gone, she could devote as much time to the gym as she wanted, as she needed. She could push herself harder and further than she ever had before. The idea excited her.

A month after Steve left, Aurora hit a plateau. She needed more, so she quickly befriended the biggest bodybuilder at her gym. He hooked her up with a company that was working with experimental stuff. She found out that they had a super growth hormone that they wanted to trial on women. It had had no effect on men, so they thought women might take to it better.

Aurora couldn't hide her excitement as she sat in the waiting room, anxious to get started. "Ms…"

"Aurora is fine," she chimed in as the nurse was calling her name. She stood up quickly, her lithe, but ever growing, muscles carrying her across the room with confidence and grace.

"Well hi Aurora, my name is Stacy and I'll be helping you out today. I assume you know what this trial is about?" Stacy said, leading Aurora back and to the exam room. Aurora nodded, and Stacy smiled. "Well, I know the doctor is very excited to have you on board. It's not everyday we have the chance to make history! This drug could revolutionize medicine and sports as we know them."

Aurora beamed excitedly. "I can't believe I'm getting to test this. I thought for sure this would just be for patients with diseases or disorders, but I just called up and said 'Hey I wanna be a huge bodybuilder!' and the doctor was like, 'Sure come in in!'" Aurora and Stacy both laughed at this.

"Yeah, the doc can be very excitable. She's worked on this serum for over a decade now, and finally has it functioning." Stacy explained some more of what was going on with the experiment as she drew blood and took vitals. "Perfectly healthy heart, excellent blood pressure, 140 solid pounds, and 5'3". I think you'll be perfect for the test. Let me go get the lab work done and the doctor will be in here shortly!"

The doctor came in a few minutes later. She was a nice old woman, probably in her late fifties, and she gently explained that formula was a new, super powered steroid. It was partly to help patients with muscular diseases, but she wanted to see how it would react in a person who was actively trying to build muscle. She said that, because of Aurora's passion, that Aurora would get the most powerful dosage that she was comfortable giving. Aurora beamed, and had to try very hard to keep her excitement in check.

Aurora happily signed all the forms, and got all of her doses for three months. She went home and gave herself her first injection. Within an hour, she felt amazing,and headed off for her first super steroid enhanced workout.

A month passed, and Aurora was seeing incredible results. She was now firmly in the fitness category in terms of build, and was loving every minute of it. She was weighing in at 155 pounds, and had very little body fat anymore. She had A cup tits, but barely, and she knew it wouldn't be long until those were gone. One of the most interesting things that was happening were some of the side effects of her experimental drug.

First was her hair. She was shaving her legs twice as often, and shaving more hair than ever. Her formerly blonde hair was also getting darker. The hair on her forearms was also visible for the first time in her life. She hadn't noticed her voice change until she heard a recording from a month ago. She has kept the recording, and smiled whenever she listened to it. She was still a woman, but definitely a woman with a husky and sexy voice. Her clit was also a lot bigger now, a solid inch and a half long, and it gave her unreal amounts of pleasure. Her shoes were also getting tighter, and she had to go get a size eight women's shoe for the first time ever. 

Steve returned a month later, looking worse for wear. The three months away from home had really taken a toll on his body. Work had been brutal, and so he hadn't had energy to work out. And since he didn't have Aurora there to keep him company, even though they talked on the phone every day, he was still lonely. He had turned to food for comfort, as many do, and was now a doughy, soft 210 pounds. His once strapping figure was gone, replaced by a very average, if slightly chubby, one. "Babe, I'm home!" he said wearilly, although he was excited to be back. He walked into the living room and saw his wife sitting on the couch is just a sports bra and some jogging shorts. "Holy shit babe, you're huge!" he said, stunned.

"You like it?" She asked, flexing a huge 16" bicep. The month has brought huge changes, and she looked like an pro figure competitor. Super low body fat meant that her veins on her forearm were always visible, even through the dark hairs that were getting thicker by the week.

"Babe, how did you get so big?" Steve asked. He was starting to regret his earlier comments that she could never get as big as him. She was rapidly approaching his size when they made the bet, and she was definitely more muscular than he was now.

"Lots of hard work! Let me show you this body!" She said, standing and pulling him up. She immediately realized something that she had been thinking was happening… She was taller, a good three inches taller. She smiled broadly as she saw it set in on Steve's face too. He looked nervous, and very conflicted. Then she grabbed his hand and noticed that there was an even smaller difference in the sizes of their two hands. "Come on!"

Steve was dragged to the bedroom, trying desperately to understand what was happening. Why was she taller? He checked three times to make sure she wasn't wearing heels, and sure enough, she was barefoot. She had always been 5'3", their whole relationship. Now she was at least 5'6". And her hand felt different. It was strong, and larger, her fingers thicker, her whole hand rougher. It was jarring for him, and he didn't know how to react.

Aurora pushed Steve on the bed and ripped his clothes off, followed by her clothes. She pulled off her shirt and sports bra, revealing her thick pecs. Her formerly very average tits were completely gone, and her pecs were thick enough to give the impression of tits. She pulled her shorts down to reveal her thick four inch clit. Steve looked at it in shock. Aurora grinned confidently.

"Don't I look amazing?" she asked, her even deeper voice husky, and filled with lust. She had spent the entire morning shaving her legs and around her clit, wanting to show off all her impressive muscles. Steve was shocked, and clearly torn. This was not the wife he had married, this was a muscle bound beast. But his cock instantly betrayed him, it's five hard inches straining to be with Aurora. "I'll take that as a yes," she said, before pouncing on him and riding him all night.

Forum Saradas

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
Re: First Story: Aurora's Transformation
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 10:06:15 pm »
Sorry, I forgot to put that this was part 1. More is in store for these characters.

Offline vevrierboobs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 09:35:11 pm »
 :bravo:

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 09:38:23 pm »
Loving this so far. Great job!  :clap:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 01:14:02 am »
Nice start.  Personally, I'd like it if you took a bit more time describing the process of her growing, and her own responses to it.  Don't rush through the good stuff!

Offline mattrius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 04:16:18 am »
Great stuff!

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 04:58:30 am »
Hello, and here is part two! I'm glad everyone is liking the story so far, and I took the feedback and fleshed this part of the story out a bit more, I hope. Enjoy!

PT. 2

The next day, Aurora went and got more of the experimental drug. Her doctor was thrilled with the progress she was making, and gave her three more months at an even higher dosage, to account for her added body mass.

Steve was just relaxing at the house, trying to enjoy the two days the company had given him to rest up after travel. He took a shower and got dressed. He grabbed a pair of boxes briefs from a pile of clean clothes, but putting them on was a struggle. They were incredibly tight, and once he got them all the way up, they were quite painful. Steve cursed about his weight gain, but soldiered through. Heading downstairs to get some breakfast, he noted that Aurora was already off to the doctor's appointment she had today.

He walked past the front door, before doing a double take. "New shoes?" he muttered to himself. Aurora had purchased some new pairs recently, and one was sitting next to Steve's. He puzzled for a moment at the size difference, or the lack of one. He was sure, whenever he had left, that Aurora wore a size six shoe in women's. Curious in spite of himself, Steve bent to pick up a new shoe, and checked the size. It said 8.5, which made sense, he guessed. She was taller, so her feet grew. Then he saw the M. "It's a men's shoe? Why would she buy men's shoes?" Steve set it back down, still pondering, and went about his day.

That night, as Aurora and Steve were getting ready for bed, Aurora heard him grunting as he tried to get undressed. "What's wrong babe?" She asked gently.

"I just can't get this underwear off. I thought it was just my imagination this morning, but these have been cutting into me all day. I know I'm getting fat," he added glumly, "but I didn't think I was blowing up that fast."

Aurora looked at him and smirked. "Babe...those are my boxer briefs. Not yours. They're like, a size or two too small for you."

Steve whipped around shocked. "Your underwear?? Why the hell are you wearing men's underwear?"

"Well you can't really expect this," she said, pointing to her three inch flaccid clit, "to fit properly into a pair of women's panties, can you? I mean, I could wear them, but my new underwear is way less constrictive. Why do you care so much?" she asked.

Steve just muttered and turned away, and finished getting ready for bed. First men's shoes and now men's underwear? This new…whatever she was taking was getting out of hand, and Steve couldn't help but feel more uncomfortable by the day. Aurora watched Steve closely, and could tell he was upset, but if he wouldn't tell her, there wasn't much she could do. So she decided to move on to something else. "Babe, let's go to the beach, that one we went to on our honeymoon. You look like you need a vacation, and I want to spend time with you where we can both relax. OK?"

Steve wasn't sure, but after a minute of consideration decided that it was a good idea. He loved the area they had gone to on their honeymoon, and a quick internet search later showed that a luxurious oceanside room was available. He booked the room, and was actually getting excited for the vacation as he and Aurora drifted off to sleep.

The next two weeks until their trip brought more changes to Steve and Aurora's life. It wasn't anything major, just small, little things that were different than before.

The first thing Aurora noticed was how much she ate compared to Steve. It was weird the first dinner, when she loaded up her plate and his plate equally. As she got up for seconds, he was picking at about a quarter of the food still left on his plate. "Are you not hungry babe?" she asked, concerned.

Steve just gave a half hearted chuckle. "No, are you kidding? I'm stuffed," he said, giving a little jiggle to his belly. "I can't believe you're going for more food, that was a lot for one meal!"

Aurora just smiled. "What can I say, I'm a growing woman!" She couldn't really put a finger on why, but she put more on her plate than she actually wanted. She sat back down with basically another full plate, and tucked in. Halfway through her second plate and she was starting to feel full. She looked up and saw the stunned expression on Steve's face, which only propelled her to eat more. She was almost uncomfortably full as she finished off her plate, but the fact that she had just eaten twice as much as her larger, heavier husband was incredibly satisfying. A weird show of dominance, to be sure, but Aurora was taking every chance she could get.

A few nights later, Aurora got to see Steve's reaction to more of her body. They had been lounging around the house all weekend, and she was in her favorite pair of pajamas. Sunday night, though, he decides to put on "the moves." He brought out a bottle of wine, put on some soft TV show, and after two glasses or so, he leaned in for a kiss. Aurora returned it passionately, their tongues dancing together. He pulled her off the couch, which was surpringly difficult to do, and led her to the bedroom, their lips never far away from one another.

As they entered the bedroom, Aurora made a move, and pushed Steve onto the bed, instead of letting him turn her and put her on the bed. She pulled off her long sleeve shirt, and slipped off her pajama pants, before climbing on top of the now naked Steve. However, as soon as they touched, he recoiled.

"What is it?" Aurora asked, concerned that he was hurt.

"Nothing, it's just...hang on, let me turn on a light," Steve said, before turning back and looking at Aurora. "What the fuck?" he wispered, his mouth agape. Aurora looked down and felt kind of embarrassed, but also kind of...not?

"Oh, I uh...I guess I just didn't shave this weekend," she said. She had shaved early Friday morning, so it had been two and a half days since her razor had last touched her body hair, and she had quite a bit now. Her bush was thick and full, much more so than it had ever been. Taking a look at her body, and then Steve's, she noticed that she was almost as hairy as he was...after only three days of not shaving. Her four inch clit throbbed at the thought as it stuck out from her dark bush. "I'm almost as hairy as you are," she said with a smirk.

Steve continued to sit there in stunned silence. Aurora, meanwhile, slowly flexed her muscles, rolling her abs, pushing her pecs out, throwing up a bicep every now and then, and within a minute, Steve was fully hard. "Glad to know you still like my muscles at least. I know I do," she said, before climbing on top of him and quickly begin riding him.

Steve brought his hands up to caress Aurora's arms, her shoulders, her pecs, even running one finger down her washboard abs. He had to admit she looked sexy. He wanted a turn on top though, I mean, this was his idea, wasn't it? So he tried to pull her towards him so he could flip them both over, but Aurora was having none of it. She grabbed onto his wrists, pinning them to the mattress. "No no, big boy. I'm fucking you tonight," she growled, before invading his mouth with her tongue. She felt him struggle beneath her, but with her strength and his poor position, there was no way for him to do anything. The feeling of him struggle only added to her first orgasm of the evening, and what a toe curling orgasm it was.

Steve held on for a few more minutes before blowing his load deep into Aurora's pussy. She came with him, her fourth of the night, before he passed out next to her. She cuddled up with her husband and drifted off to sleep as well.

The next morning, she awoke after Steve left for work. She got up, slipped on a pair of underwear, and went about making her large, protein rich breakfast. As she was working on her twelve egg omelette, she got a message from Steve.

"'We need to talk when I get home tonight.' The fuck is that about?" she asked aloud. Not wanting to start an argument over text, she just replied "OK," and got ready to go to the gym for a few hours until lunch.

When she returned from the gym, she stripped off her tracksuit and took a shower. After she was out and dry, she stopped in front of her full length mirror. She looked amazing. She was still pumped from the gym, a network of veins obvious on her whole body. She weighed in at 180 pounds after her workout, and it was obvious by her hard striations and breastless pecs that it was all muscle. She finally had a good V taper as well, her hips narrowing slightly as her shoulders got more broad. Three full days of not shaving though had really taken its toll. Thinking back to the night before, and how Steve looked, she definitely had more hair than him now. She, a woman, was more hairy in three days than a man who never shaved his body in his life. She wasn't sure how to feel about that, but her erect four and a half inch clit answered the question for her.

That night, after a huge dinner in which Aurora had cleaned up a one pound cheeseburger and an entire bag of french fries, and Steve had finished a third of that, at best, he finally spoke.

"Babe, aren't you worried about all these changes? I know your doctor said everything is safe, and I know that your muscles are growing at a phenomenal rate. That's the point of the medicine. But all this extra…side effect stuff? Your voice is getting deeper, it doesn't even sound like a woman's anymore, even if it isn't a man's voice. Your hands and skin are rough, not soft like they used to be, and I don't just mean the calluses from lifting. And your clit, I mean, fuck, that can't be normal! And you have so much body hair now, you're almost as hairy as I am!" Steve couldn't help but admit that he admired her muscles, and that that part of the program was working. But the rest of this…this was not his wife.

Aurora looked at him with mild annoyance. "So what, I haven't shaved for a few days, big deal. It's just a little hair, and I kinda…like it. And I'm definitely as hairy as you are, maybe more, and I think it's sexy. As for the other changes, I like them too. My clit is so much more fun to play with now! I'll show you later tonight, it'll be fun. And my voice is still a woman's voice, it's just a lot huskier and more sexual than you're used to. And again, so what if my skin is rough? It's still me, and my skin isn't as fun to touch as the muscles underneath anyway."

Steve looked at her, trying to process everything. Finally, after a really long pause, during which time Aurora stared at him, unflinching, he finally spoke. "Fine. I'm on board with all the changes if you like them. Except for one…can you please start shaving again?"

Aurora looked at Steve and thought about it for a second. "No, I won't, at least not every day. If you want me shaved, you do it, first thing in the morning every other day. I'll even wake up if you're serious," she said, throwing the gauntlet.

"Deal."

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 06:46:50 am »
Excellent so far! K+

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 09:08:25 pm »
Here's part three. Enjoy!

The next morning, as promised, Aurora woke up with Steve as he got ready for work. As he finished up in  the shower, she climbed in, naked, with a razor in one hand and a bottle of shaving cream in the other. "Ready babe?" she asked with a smile.

"Ready," Steve said. But as he looked over his wife's body, he realized he was not ready. Where did he start? What hair bothered him? What hair didn't? He decided that her bush, and least most of it, and her leg hair had to go.

He started with her left leg, and as he knelt down, he realized one thing she had said yesterday was very true: she definitely had more leg hair than him. It was still mostly below her knee, even though he could see some soft, almost transparent hair on her quads. So he lathered up her lower legs and got to work.

Her bush was a lot more difficult, but with some gentle coaching from Aurora, Steve managed to leave her with a neat landing strip. "Done,* he said proudly, standing and smiling at Aurora.

"Done? Alright, well you better hurry, that took about twenty minutes, and you'll be late for work if you aren't quick," she said warmly, and guided him gently out of the shower.

Aurora finished up her shower, lathering her body up and taking time to appreciate her muscles. She was ripped, and couldn't help but enjoy the feel of her veins pulsing along her forearms...forearms that, she noted happily, Steve had elected not to shave.

This was the routine on Thursday morning was exactly the same, with Steve shaving her lower legs and bush. Be was amazed at how much hair had grown back in just two days, but he went about his task, slightly quicker this time. Again, those were the only two places Steve had elected to shave, which still made Aurora very happy. It was allowing the hair on her arms to flourish, as the longer, darker hairs really complimented her rippling muscles, bulging veins, and rough skin.

That night, as Aurora and Steve were settling in to watch a movie, she got two reactions out of him in row, both of which made her feel really horny, and like what she was doing was the right thing for her.

First was his double take with her hands. She knew they had been growing, just like the rest of her, but as she looked at them harder over the last few days, she noticed they weren't growing in proportion to her height, but rather her ever growing muscles. As she now had the figure to rival some of the largest muscle babes on the circuit, her hands had grown quite large. So large, in fact, that whenever they intertwined their fingers, Aurora's hand was a big as Steve's, and she had only just reached 5'7", three inches shorter than him.

The second came when Aurora put her feet up in the ottoman in front of the couch. Again, Steve did a double take. "Really?" he muttered to himself, before putting his feet up on the ottoman next to hers. To both of their surprises, Aurora's feet looked slightly bigger than Steve's. He tried to ignore it, but he couldn't help but feel...weak, for some reason.

"What, um, what size shoe are you wearing now?" he asked. "So I can grab us some flip flops for the beach on the way home from work tomorrow." He held his breath, dreading the answer.

"Can you grab me a ten, men's? And probably an eleven as well. If I keep growing like I have been, those tens won't last the whole trip," she said casually.

"A ten? Really? Are you sure, I mean, I only wear a 9.5, and I'm still a good bit taller than you."

"Yes, Steve, a 10," Aurora said, her voice hardening. "and in mens, because women's shoes aren't nearly wide enough."

Steve recoiled a bit at her voice. It was powerful, much more so than he had been expecting, especially from what he thought was an innocent question. "Yes, dear," he muttered. It was a phrase he had never said in his life, but in that moment, with her glaring at him that way, it was the only response that felt appropriate.

Aurora was simultaneously annoyed and aroused. Annoyed by his petty question about her shoe size, because, as far as she was concerned, why did he give a fuck? And aroused because, holy shit, that response to her kicking back to his condescending question was so fucking hot. She worked hard to keep her almost five inch long clit in check, but it was straining to be free of her underwear.

Friday night, and most of Saturday, was an absolute whirlwind of activity as they prepared for their extended vacation. Their honeymoon spot was a six hour flight away, so they knew they had to have everything prepared for themselves, and the house, before they left.

Steve used some of the extra money from his extended work trip to purchase a home security system, which he then spent most of Saturday putting up. Aurora had offered to help him multiple times, but he had always politely declined. She chuckled as he was walking around the house, winded from going up and down the stairs a few times, and absolutely drenched in sweat after being outside for less than ten minutes. She knew he was getting fat, but she had no idea how out of shape he was until now. And that made her feel even better.

By Saturday night, she had the whole house cleaned, all the laundry done, everything packed, and had ordered some pizza for dinner. Steve came in from installing the last camera and collapsed on the couch, barely eating three slices of his pizza before gently falling asleep. Aurora grinned at him. "Wow...a day of manual labor and you're asleep by 8:30. How did you ever survive at the gym all those years?" As she turned on one of her shows, and tucked into the two and a half pizzas that were left, Aurora thought about all that had changed, and all that probably would change in the coming weeks. The thoughts that came to mind excited her to no end.

As she finished her final slice of pizza, she decided to take Steve upstairs so she could watch whatever she wanted to without him snoring overtop of it. She hated watching shit with subtitles on. "I should be able to pick him up no problem," she muttered to herself. She had done dead lifts the day before and had finally broken 400 pounds, which she was happy about. As she leaned down and scooped Steve up in a bridal carry, she couldn't help but think how light he was. Then she chuckled at the term bridal carry. He wasn't really the only man in the house was he? He had his wife competing with him, and it was getting less of a competition every day.

She carried him upstairs, not even breathing hard as she got to the top step. She decided to do one last little check before bed. She went into their bathroom and stepped on the scale. "420 pounds," it said out loud. Aurora then carried Steve back to the bed, and came back to weigh herself. "187 pounds," the voice said.

"So that makes Steve 233," she said with a smile. "And that makes me heavier than he was at his most athletic, which means I have more muscle than he ever did! Now, to catch up to him at his fattest," she said, winking at herself in the mirror, before going back downstairs until bed.

The next morning was another flurry of activity as the two got showered and ready for their trip. "Aurora," Steve called from the shower, "aren't you going to come in here so I can….uh, so I can take care of you?" he asked.

"You mean can you shave the hair off my legs and around my clit? Nope, we don't have time. You should have said something yesterday," she said calmly, peaking her head around the curtain. "That was shaving day, remember?"

"But tomorrow will be four days since I, ya know, did that…" he said, trailing off.

"Steve, why the fuck can't you just say you're shaving me? This was what you wanted, you agreed to it. You're the one who has a problem with my body hair, not me, so just fucking say what you want." she said angrily, her voice dropping even more.

She watched as Steve stood there in shock. He had never talked to him quite like that before, and she knew it. But she also didn't care. If he wanted to be a whiny little bitch, then she was going to treat him like a whiny little bitch. "If you want to shave me, you better fucking remember tomorrow, and you'll have to ask me to join you. If you're going to be this much of a pansy about what it is, and what you're doing, then I'm not going to help you," she grumbled, before shutting the curtain and walking out of the bathroom.

Steve was mainly silent as they loaded up the car, stopping only only once to gasp at a new aspect of Aurora. She was wearing a tank top that day, as it was hot outside and usually in the airport, so she wanted to remain comfy. She had a jacket with her, in case it was warm in the plane. As they walked out of her house, she took a moment to stretch, her muscles sore from a brutal chest and shoulders workout the day before. As she did, thick tufts of dark, almost black hair showed themselves from under her arms. She heard Steve gasp, as she just smiled. She hadn't shaved that area since Steve had mentioned he had a problem with her hair. He forgot about it, and she didn't remind him. She turned and winked at him, which threw him off even more, before getting in the car. Steve joined soon after.

The first part of the trip was far more difficult than Aurora thought it would be. Getting through airport security was a nightmare. She handed the person working the ticket booth her ID, and then proceeded to have to prove that's who she really was. Fifteen minutes of argument later, and with no help from her seemingly useless husband, Aurora resolved the situation and got her ticket. She stormed off in a huff, and grabbed Steve's hand to head towards their plane.

"What was that all about?" Steve asked her. He hadn't wanted to get in the middle of things, mostly because he didn't know how to help.

"She said that this couldn't be me because I look nothing like I do in the picture on my ID, which is total bullshit!" Aurora said loudly. "Sure compared to the skinny little bitch in this headshot, I'm fucking ripped now. I just don't understand how people can be so fucking stingy about a goddamn plane ticket!" Aurora was drawing a lot of attention to them as her new lower voice carried well throughout the airport.

"Babe, can you try to be a little quieter? People are staring, and I don't want security to throw us out!" Steve whispered emphatically.

Aurora took a moment to look around, before frowning even deeper. "Fine. Fuck these people. I know I look different. I look way better than I did in this picture, but it's still definitely me, isn't it?"

Steve took the ID that Aurora handed up to him, still rather shaken by her explosive outburst. She had never cursed like that before, especially not in public! As he looked at the ID photo, he couldn't help but agree with the salesperson a bit. The woman in the photo was gorgeous, with bright blue eyes and blond hair and a soft, round face. The woman walking alongside him now was very different. Yes, she had much better defined shoulders, shown off wonderfully in the tank top she was wearing. But Aurora's face was harder now. The skin a little rougher, her whole face more square. Her hair was darker, and just...didn't look as luxurious as it once did. He didn't want to upset her further though, so he just said "I have no idea what that person's problem was. It looks just like you." He handed Aurora her ID, and they headed off to board their plane.

After that mishap though, the rest of the day of travel went very well. Aurora was liking wearing a tank top and shorts that showed off her powerful muscles, and she couldn't help but chuckle with other people at the striking difference between her heavily muscled form and Steve's ever fattening one. She loved the contrast, and couldn't get over it. After a long day of travel, they both went to their room at the resort, and passed out for the night.

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2021, 06:04:20 am »
Loving how this is progressing!  And thanks for taking to time to put some more detail in.  Great stuff.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 03:03:26 pm »
Bit of an early, and short-ish addition today, before the weekend. I have another part mostly finished for tomorrow.

Anyway, here's part four! Enjoy!

The first day of their actual vacation they spent in the hotel room, fucking like animals. Well, Aurora did anyway. A couple days without sex had left her pussy starved for attention. It became immediately apparent that Steve wasn't going to be able to keep up.

Aurora had woken him with a blowjob, which she knew he liked. At her new height of 5'7", she was now able to fully take his painfully average and, frankly, occasionally disappointing cock into her mouth. She moaned around it as he hardened, ready to start fucking him. She had realized over the past few weeks that her enjoyment of sex wasn't so much that she was attracted to Steve anymore. In fact she didn't really like his pudgy, doughy body as all. The fact is that she turned herself on, especially when she compared herself with Steve. She mounted him, her thick bush overwhelming the hair around his cock, her powerful thighs and hairly, diamond hard calves overwhelming his chunky thighs. He didn't even try to resist or flip her over so he was in control. He merely laid there, running his hands over her three inch thick pecs, her inch deep abs, and watched as her powerful body went to work fucking him silly.

Steve did his best to hold out, and thanks to his sleepy self, he was able to go about half an hour before blowing his load. Aurora had cum five times during that, and hopped off of him, her sex drive momentarily appeased, if only just. She walked over to the room service menu, and started going through it. It all looked delicious. "I'm gonna get the large pancake meal, and the breakfast platter," she said to Steve, tossing him the folder of food options. "Pick what you want, and I'll order it up here," she said, as she went to go brush her teeth.

Steve picked the yogurt parfait, which was patheticly small in Aurora's eyes. She ordered, and then squeezed in a quicky with Steve before the food showed up. It wasn't anything fancy, and he hadn't even cum. She just rode him to one quick orgasm, and then put on a bathrobe. Steve looked dejected, but Aurora didn't really care very much in the moment. She was hungry.

After breakfast, Aurora sauntered up to Steve again, a lust-filled twinkle in her eye. He lay back she she mounted him again, throwing off her robe and throwing out a miniature crab flex. All her upper body muscles, from her forearms, biceps, pecs, traps, and lats, swelled with power and strength. The display made Steve instantly horny, and Aurora quickly mounted him, fucking constantly for the next hour or so until he came.

Steve slept until lunch, and after a similar meal of Aurora eating 2-3 times as much as he did, they repeated the fucking. After he fell asleep again, Aurora grabbed her large pair of sweats and headed for the resort gym, which was shockingly well equipped. She smiled as she looked around at the empty space, loaded with as much equipment as the gym she went to back home. She popped a pre-work out pill, and got lifting.

Two hours later she returned to a worn out, barely conscious Steve. "I'm gonna take a shower," she said, before jumping in and getting clean. She heard him grunt something, but couldn't make out what it was. She let him rest until after dinner, when her libido finally caught up to her again. She pounced on him for a third time that day, but he mostly just laid there, letting her pound her own pussy on his tired cock, his sex battered body no match for her apparently insatiable sexual appetite. She didn't know if it was the exaustion or the lack of cum in his body, but he lasted for almost an hour an a half before he let loose a feable ejaculation, and passed out for the night.

Aurora got off of Steve, frustrated. She liked dominating him, and she liked being physically superior to him, but fuck if that last session wasn't disappointing. He really was loosing his edge. She had to finish off the rest of her sexual energy herself. So, she laid down next to Steve and did a quick comparison of their bodies. He was fat, pudgy, and weak. She had the body of an Olympia winner, and bigger than he had ever been. Her hands were bigger. Her feet were bigger. Her thighs, pecs, and arms were much bigger, despite him being so fat now. Her arms were twice as hairy, her legs were too. She had more armpit hair. Fuck, even her happy trail was growing in better than his. Her bush was thicker than his pubic hair, and her clit stuck out further from it. In fact, she thought, looking at the pulsing veins, the purple head that was starting to form...her clit was bigger than his cock. Noticably so. So what did that make what she had? It wasn't really a clit anymore, was it?

She took her new and improved clit, or cock, she hadn't decided, and wrapped her strong hand around it, beginning to stroke it like she had seen in so many pornos beforehand. After a few minutes of experimenting, she found her rhythm, and really began going to town. "Nnnngg fuck this feels good," she moaned, understanding immediately why guys jacked off so much. It was so easy, and it felt so good. She felt an orgasm building, but it was different this time, just a little, and as she came, she fired off a volley of girlcum from her clit. Aurora shuddered as her orgasm calmed, but her clit was still hard. So she went again, and again, and again, until she finally passed out with her cock in her hand. She smiled at the thought. Her cock…

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2021, 12:45:43 am »
Beard growth is sure to soon begin!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2021, 01:11:33 am »
Interesting rate of growth and effects. Could use a bit more details as her growth  progresses though.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2021, 08:53:12 am »
Mmm,big juicy, hard clits. Brilliant
User is currently banned [View]

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2021, 10:04:44 am »
I appreciated the start of the story, overall it is very well written and I like your writing style.
I can't help but notice that she's getting emotionally detached from him and getting so hyped up by herself, that she's starting to disrespect him. As a result, I can't see myself appreciating (not liking) the character that Aurora is becoming.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story: Aurora's Transformation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View