Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578286 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 01:21:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [Fate/Stay Night] I'm a Jaguar, hear me roar!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [Fate/Stay Night] I'm a Jaguar, hear me roar!  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Tassdb55436

• Activity:
    0%
[Fate/Stay Night] I'm a Jaguar, hear me roar!
« on: December 09, 2020, 10:33:21 pm »
crossposted from my dA page. Enjoy!

Clank “18…”Clank “19” Clank “Hmph 20!” Clank!

Taiga huffed as the weights dropped against the rest, letting go from the handle on the crunch machine. She panted in quick steady breaths before reaching for her water bottle at the side and greedily drinking its contents.

The English teacher had been frequenting the local gym more often lately. Taiga felt her work had taken a lot of her time to be physically active lately, so she sought to increase the usual regime for her workout to compensate.

Totally had nothing to do with the pounds she’d been gaining lately from eating Shirou’s food. Nuh-uh.

The former kendo champion walked up to the nearest wall mirror and checked her progress. She liked to think she was more fit some years ago back when she still practiced with her sword, the constant swinging of her arms had given her respectable firmness and tone. But now she was spotting muscles that weren’t there before.

Like her abdominals, which she had just been recently working and so could spot a greater difference than before. Her workout clothes, a simple orange sports bra and shorts gave her an ample view on her body, her shoulders were a bit fuller, her thighs wider. And she was starting to see lines separating her stomach.

Though they weren’t very noticeable unless one directly paid attention, a hand pressing against her midsection let her know there was firmness to it, and a growing presence of muscle underneath.

Taiga smirked to herself, chuckling lightly. Shirou and teaching had taken high priorities of her life, so she hadn’t really set out to do anything for herself in a while. Perhaps it was time to compete again? Kendo had been her passion and she wouldn’t mind competing again (and it was total bullshit she had been disqualified on something so unimportant as the wrapping she used for her shinai…). But maybe there were others avenues she could explore, Taiga wasn’t afraid of facing new challenges. Perhaps running or another athletic competition. She wasn’t about to try weightlifting, not with arms as unprepared as hers.

As she thought that, she testingly brought up her arm and flexing, the smallest of bumps raising, making her frown. She was certain she had much more muscle mass back in her kendo days.

“Not bad”

The voice of another woman commented, drawing her eyes to the newcomer. She was very pretty, long blue hair, clear blue eyes, pointy ears. She wore a loose white shirt and yoga pants, looking like the type of woman who came to the gym just to use the running machine and do aerobics.

“Oh, my apologies” The woman said, “I didn’t meant to stare. I was just surprised, you’re in pretty good shape?”

“Who me?” Taiga bashfully scratched the back of her head. “Naaaaw, I’ve seen women way more ripped than me”

“Nevertheless, there’s no doubt you work hard” She offered her hand, “I’m Medea by the way”

“Taiga!” She offered it right back. “Medea huh? You’re not from around I take it”

“I’m from Greece”

“Ah right” That explained the blue hair.

“Let me guess, you’re a professional athlete I bet” Medea said somewhat coyly.

“Nope” Taiga corrected with a grin. “I’m an English teacher actually”

“Truly?” The greek woman smirked, “Forgive me, but here I thought most teachers filled a stereotype”

“Most, but not me!” The tiger of Fuyuki bragged. “Okay, I will admit I practiced kendo before”

“You do have strong arms” Her blue eyes seemed to glint, “You know, if you’re looking to get in shape, I have this wonderful protein shake with me” The woman searched her back to pull a bottle filled with a type of purple energy drink. “It’s actually a personal recipe, completely natural”

“Wow, really?” Taiga’s eyes brightened, she wasn’t going to say no to such a generous offer. “Don’t mind if I do~” She accepted the bottle and drew it to her lips, the liquid inside tasting very sweet, it was actually quite delicious. “Hmm, tasty!” And very effective too, she already felt ready for another go. “Feeling pumped already!” With that, she went to an assortment of weights and picked up the 5kg, one in each hand, and proceeded with a set. “So, you what do you do?”

“Oh you could say I’m in the pharmaceutical business, all natural products, nutrition and diet with workouts”

“Hehe, I should buy your products then. That shake really hit the spot” She felt she could keep her workout for a few hours more even.

“Oh I’m not really selling those, they’re just for personal use. But I wouldn’t mind giving you a few from time to time”

That didn’t set well with Taiga, “I don’t wanna take advantage”

“Nonesense!” Medea waved it off, “Tell you what. Let me know next time you come around here, I’ll give you a couple more”

“Okay” Taiga finally conceded, “It’s a deal then!”

She missed the evil glint shining in the woman’s eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiga felt great. Her arms swung back and forth swiftly as her legs carried her to the gym in a steady fast pace. She enjoyed the feeling of her blood rushing to her cheeks as the heat built up, it was so very energizing.

She had been feeling full of vigor (more so than usual) these past few days. It had to be Medea’s shakes, that woman sure knew her stuff. So much so that after her work she had to exercise at home to burn off some of that energy. Even know as she would go to the gym to work out she figured to get a head start on her cardio and simply run there.

Her yellow tracksuit hid it well, but she was starting to develop some very noticeable tone in her muscles. Legs growing firmer, abs shaping up, even small biceps rising when she flexed her arms.

She was one street away from her destination when she saw a familiar bluehaired woman walking in the same direction. Taiga grinned excitedly as she called to her, “Yo, Medea!”

The pointy eared woman stopped, turning back curiously before smiling amicably. “Ah, hello Taiga. Good to see you”

Taiga stopped in front of her with a huff, and began checking her pulse.

“Did you run all the way here?” Medea asked rather incrediously.

“Sure did!”

“Bit of a mistake if your purpose is to use the gym today”

“Oh no worries about that, your protein shakes have been doing wonders!” Taiga said with a beaming smile. “I swear I had to do extra workouts just so I could sleep at night”

Medea giggled, “Well I’m glad they’re working out for sure”

“Oh they are, check these out” Pulling down the zipper on her tracksuit all the way to her navel, Taiga proudly reveal the four noticeable muscle groups standing out in her midsection.

“Oh my” The blue eyed woman said impressed, “Impressive. May I?” At Taiga’s permission, Medea traced her fingers over the abdominal muscles, “Such development in such a short time”

“All thanks to your shakes!” Taiga soon grew a bit embarrassed. “S-Say, I’m actually running out on them, could I maybe-?”

“Ask for more?” Medea amusedly finished, giggling at Taiga’s excitable nodding. “Of course, it’s no problem. Oh and if you’re looking to develop your body more, perhaps I could adjust them a bit~”

It had been a couple of weeks since Taiga had first started working out, and since she began taking Medea’s wonderful shakes. And already the results spoke for themselves. Her body looked worthy of a professional athletic, with noticeable biceps even unflexed, her quads a bit fuller and wider with very defined calves, and her abdomen was adorned by six highly defined abdominal muscles.

Taiga proudly flexed her arms in front of a mirror with a smirk. She could take any sport she wanted any day, any time.

She looked at the clock, it was still 8:30. This Friday was a long a weekend, so while she didn’t have to work today, neither would the gym be opened. Thankfully she had actually started to buy an assortment of weights and other workout equipment, it wasn’t the same as using the machines at the gym, but it did let her train more when she wasn’t there.

A whole day of training, now that sounded fun!

All she needed to start her day was one of the energizing shakes. She pulled the bottle from her refrigerator and quickly downed the contents in one go. Taiga sighed pleased, licking her lips as the taste still lingered.

That refreshing sensation washing down her throat, the fruity flavors that made her gums tingle…

Taiga kept looking at another of the bottles stored, feeling her hand move on its own as she grabbed and uncapped it close to her lips. God even the scent was wonderful…

Did she dare? Should she even do it? She had been drinking them very regularly, to the point she had to ask for Medea more each time.

…But it was just so good. And it made her feel fantastic. It allowed her to work her body even harder and develop an even stronger frame. So it couldn’t be bad right?

Her mind made up, she quickly drained the bottle.

Taiga gasped, feeling a rush build in her stomach and spread through her body. She didn’t notice how her the lines between her abs grew a bit deeper, or shoulders filling just an inch, or her chest growing stronger.

“W-Wow!” Taiga gasped, feeling her heart race. “I gotta… I gotta work this energy out!”

And immediately picked up the heaviest weight she had, lifting them up and down one in each arm. Her biceps pulsing ever slightly larger, a vein slowly but surely coming to the surface.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiga got from work in a hurry, throwing her purse on the floor. Giving class had been a struggle today, not because of the students failing to grasp a complicated subject, or any other issue with the school itself. Taiga simply had difficulty focusing the whole day from all the pent up energy she had.

And the school simply could not help her unload. Whenever her arm wrote over the board, she was hard pressed not to full her arm least the straining muscle would rip through the suit’s sleeve. When she was alone in the bathroom, she uses the moment to lift her shirt and inspect her highly toned abdominals, running her fingers over them as she felt the hardened flesh wrapped in soft skin.

She needed to train…

But all the excess energy didn’t stop her from going over the fridge and drinking one of Medea’s shakes. She was going to train for hours today, so might as well compensate right?

So needy for a good burn, she forsook changing her out of her suit and skirt, merely kicking her high heeled shoes away. She bent down, hamstrings rippling as she picked out the barbell and quickly began lifting in a steady, if quick, pace.

She exhaled, bringing the bar as far up as she could, her biceps straining against the sleeves, little by little hearing the soft tears of the fabric. Elation filled her, the sheer growing power expanding from her core to every part of her body was intoxicating. Underneath her shirt the abs grew tighter, the six bags of flesh already highly defined just starting to make room for one more row. Her shoulders every slowly ballooned out, her suit groaning in protest, when suddenly the sleeves tore open and Taiga gasped.

Sweaty balls of flesh bulged out, tearing the threads further as veins throbbed underneath the skin. The seams against her deltoids soon giving up as well, just as her back split down the middle. Her hard buttocks expanded against the skirt as her quads slowly flared up, making the fabric ride up. Her body now looking like a professional athletic who regularly lifted weight, having gained a much greater level of mass.

Taiga moaned, her hands clenching against the bar so tightly they dented the metal, and further twisted the metal as she brought her arms together, more of the fabric snapping as she did so.

Taiga panted, looking at herself in the mirror, seeing this warrior of a woman trying to burst out of her clothes like a butterfly out of its cocoon and felt such thrill, such arousal, such… such confusion and fear.

What was happening to her? Growing this big, it… it wasn’t natural. To feel such heat gathering between her legs at the sight of her bulging flesh and the display of her strength… what was happening to her?

And gods, why did she love it so much?

A knock on the door brought her out of her stupor. “Taiga, it’s me Medea. I have the next batch with me”

Medea! That’s it, she would know what was happening to her. Why her shakes were making her so big.

She quickly opened the door, and the bluenette’s eyes widened in disbelief. “Oh my… I see you’ve been drinking a lot of them”

“M-Medea, you’ve got to help me” Taiga begged as she let her inside. “I can’t stop… training. I can’t stop drinking your shakes, I… I’m gotten so big. So… so strong” She wished she didn’t say the last part so huskily.

Medea grew pensive, almost looking like she wasn’t seeing an issue. “You don’t want my shakes anymore?”

“Yes!” Taiga blurted out, “I mean, no! I mean… God I don’t know!”

“You like being strong, don’t you?” Medea questioned.

“…Yes” Taiga admitted.

“You want to be stronger”

“Y-Yes” She nearly moaned at the thought of becoming more.

Medea grinned, “Do you not consider yourself beautiful like this?” She traced a hand over the woman’s visible bicep, “Because I do, and I believe… you will be even more beautiful as you grow even stronger”

“Y-You think so?”

“I know so” Her eyes literally shined, “Don’t you?”

All doubt cleared from Taiga’s mind as a mist settled. “Yes…”

“Then” Medea leaned in closer, her breath right over her Taiga’s mouth as she softly spoke. “Become stronger for me” And tenderly sealed their lips together. “Tell me… what you desire?”

Taiga trembled, “M-More… everything. More strength, more muscles, more…!”

Her grin was positively malicious. “Then let me grant your wish”

And in a flash, they were gone.

Long having cast away her guise of an ordinary woman, and donning her witch’s tunics, Medea gently hovered over the summoning circle as she made sure every last detail was right.

“It took some time, but your body is finally the vessel I require” She said to Taiga who stood over the middle of the circle, her expression blank as the greek mage’s hypnosis had taken over her mind completely. “There are already plenty of risks with summoning a spirit inside a mortal, nevermind a Heroic Spirit. But I’m glad to see your body has now become durable enough to withstand the surge of energy inside you”

Taiga said nothing.

“Sorry about the chains” She offhandedly said, casually waving at the magical chains wrapped around Taiga’s ankles and wrists. “It’s just for safety, there’s not telling if the Heroic Spirit that will settle inside you will be peaceful, one mad Berserker is enough for this war”

The witch floated outside the circle, “For what it’s worth, I like you Taiga. So I hope you survive” A smirk graced her lips, “You and I will have so much fun together, winning this war”

And with an incantation in an ancient tongue, began the ritual.

Taiga’s mind, addled and pacified, barely registered the light underneath her, or the chains on her limbs. But only when did something ancient, primordial, powerful, wild, entered her very soul, did the fog lift from her vision.

And she screamed. No, she roared.

Power, pure, raw undiluted power filled her veins. Her muscular frame was acceptable to hold the raging entity being summoned into her, but that did not mean it would not carry changes. As the great energy feeling her soul was manifesting outwardly.

She grew, far faster and larger than any of Medea’s potions could make her. Even if she took ten at the same time they would still not have the same results. The torn and ripped suit tore further, snapping at the sides as the lats flared out. Horseshoe shaped triceps and widening forearms exploded the sleeves, as huge shoulders and rising traps reduced the area around the neck to tatters. Her legs grew immensely powerful and wide, rippling thighs split into multiple muscle groups as veins crawled over them from her crotch, diamond shaped calves inflating rapidly, her glutes swallowing her underwear as this one cut into her skin.

Her back arched as the mountain range of muscles widened, the valleys growing deeper as the remains of the fabric gave away without a fight. Eight bulging abdominals popped prominently as dozen of oblique muscles painted a canvas over the sides of her body.

Her breasts burst free, wider and fuller, nipples erect like rocks. Supported by two pectorals as wide and thick as book covers. She brought her arms forward, twenty inches thick biceps bulging as the veins throbbed fiercely, unleashing all her strength into a savage most muscular, her neck burying itself between to rising traps. Her underwear, coated in the fluids of her release, snapped. And Taiga let out an orgasmic roar as two ears and a tail grew out of her.

Medea grinned with glee. “Yes, excellent” She floated close to the transformed warrior. She seemed to be relatively calm, even as she panted out in heavy breaths, the chains were holding at least. “I can feel your strength just by looking at you, you’ll be more than a match to Herakles. Physically at least” She chuckled, “Do not worry my champion, I’ll be sure to assist you to make sure he is bested” She titled her hooded head. “How are you feeling?”

Taiga let out a throaty sound, “S-So strong, so good…”

“Indeed” She could faintly smell the scents of Taiga’s arousal. Combined with the musk of her sweaty form. It was rather… intoxicating. “And what of the spirit bonded to you?”

“From the jungles… ancient, powerful… a jaguar that… hunted with the gods” She replied, the knowledge instinctual to her.

“Oh my, a divine beast spirit. Most excellent!” She traced a hand over Taiga’s bulging pectoral. “No wonder you were transformed so. So much divine energy in this body, so much strength…”

At long last, she could feel her horrendous luck wane away. For once the tides of fate turned to her favor. She would win the Holy Grail War, and achieve everything she ever desired. For once, victory would rightfully belong to Medea of Colchis.

Gods, the thought was making her legs squirm.

Taiga inhaled deeply, “You smell… delicious”

“Oh, is the jaguar planning to devour me?”

“Devour you? No” A small yet animalistic grin formed on her lips, “Eat you… maybe” And licked her long tongue over her lips, revealing the newly sharp fangs.

Hmm, tempting. She had played with Taiga for a long time now, but did not actually consider having her join her bed. Although… this new godlike body was too tempting to ignore. Such strength and grace in those limbs.

Taiga was not making it easy on her by flexing her granite hard chest, or slowly flexing those magnificent arms of her.

It has been a long time…

“Well then” Medea grinned, and with a wave of her hand discarded all of her clothes into motes of magical light, floating before the herculean warrior as naked as she was. “Shall we celebrate our future victory, my champion~?”

Taiga growled, and lunged, Medea barely had the time to summon multiple mattresses and cushions of greek design beneath them as the crashed upon the floor. The weight of those glorious muscles pressing down on her.

Their lips clashed with ferocity, Taiga held her tightly as the witch’s hands eagerly explored every last muscle group. So defined and hard, so strong and alluring. She couldn’t remember the last time she had such a glorious warrior share her bed like this…

The thought of victory all but assured to her, of this gods blessed fighter serving at her beck and call, the passionate assault on every pore of her body by that skillful tongue upon her neck, her breasts, her hardened nipples, it was all sending Medea to the throes of the highest pleasure.

The witch moaned, eyes fluttering. “Who do you serve?”

“You, Medea” Taiga growled with arousal, hand traveling south.

“Will you fight for me?”

“Yes…” A finger reached a sensitive node.

She grunted, “Say it…”

“I serve you, Medea” Taiga grinned as she loomed over her, two fingers posed to strike. “I… fight for you”

And inserted them deep inside the witch, in that instant, climax broke through her entire body.

Medea couldn’t remember the last time she felt this relaxed. She had fallen asleep over Taiga’s shoulder after a long and passionate session of carnal pleasure, her dear champion’s words of servitude and adoration sending her to blissful slumber. She had half a mind to continue snuggling against that hard body and perhaps continue with an encore of last night’s activities…

Were it not for the fact that her whole body was wrapped in cold chains (of her own design, she realized) and her mouth gagged by a piece of fabric made from the cushions she summoned.

“Good morning, Medea!” Said Taiga with her usual cheer in perfect English. She looked so chipper and energetic it almost looked comical considering her head was connected to a huge muscular frame, and she had jaguar ears fluttering happily with a stripped tail swinging from side to side.

She was also wearing some kind of strapless furred bikini, for some reason.

“Hope you slept well!” She said, “Last night was just… oh, amazing!”

“Hmmm!” Medea let out a muffled sound.

“Though honestly, tricking me like that. Bit of a dick move” She said with disapproval, crossing those enormous arms of hers.

“Hmhmmm!”

“I mean, I kinda get why you did it. Super sad backstory you have. Yeah yeah I know who you truly are now. Perhaps of kinda being a sortof servant now I guess? All this weird knowledge floating in my head” She scratched said head, making a jaguar ear twitch.

“MMMM!” The chains were too strong for her to break, and the muffle in her mouth kept her from invoking spells.

“Another of these perks, Mad Enhancement pretty much nullifies hypnosis”

“Mmdnnmmnt?” The witch muffled out.

“Yup! I mean, I don’t really feel any different, but I guess that’s just me” She gave her a reproaching look. “Honestly, I should be super mad at you. And I am kinda mad, but hey, just look at what you gave me. GRRRR!” She growled as she posed, making thrusting her chest as her fists balled underneath her breasts, every muscle popping prominent with veins. “I feel so fucking great!”

Medea rolled her eyes.

“So, I decided to give us a change!”

“Mm?” The witch squinted in confusion.

“Hehe, I do kinda lika you” She blushed and tipped her fingers, which looked odd in someone so massive. “And last night, I meant it, was just incredible” She knelt down to rub her face against Medea, purring as she did so. “I want this to work out, so I thought it over, and we’re gonna do what couples do! I’ll make you fall head over heels for me!”

“Hmmm?!”

“Sorry about the chains and all, but can’t be too cautious!” She laughed, lifting the witch and easily throwing her over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. “You’re a sneaky one after all!”

“MMMMMMM!”

“Awwww, I like you too!” She made a kissy sound. “Now, wait till you try Shirou’s food!”

The huge muscular woman proceeded to skip her way out of the room, with a very confused, and dismayed witch letting out huge comical tears as her plans crushed right before her eyes.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [Fate/Stay Night] I'm a Jaguar, hear me roar!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View