Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575304 Posts in 73140 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:35:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mr and Mrs Everest
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mr and Mrs Everest  (Read 59655 times)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mr and Mrs Everest
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2021, 02:10:56 pm »
You, Sir, are a seriously imaginative and prolific writer.  This story is epic.   :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2021, 06:16:06 pm »
Thank you so much everyone for all your kind words and feedback! Dont worry about telling me your ideas. I would love to include them in my stories as best as i can. I try my best. Anyways, on to the next chapter...

Chapter 20

The sex was amazing that night. We didn’t sleep at all. I just fucked each and every single one of those girls. My muscular body and my magnificent giant vascular cock, in all its glory, doing what we do best. The king sized bed was too small to fit all of us and our massive bodies. So the girls were fighting over control of me. Of course, Courtney was the biggest one, and most dominant, but the other girls were strong in their own right. To impress me, Mikaela even managed to lift the entire bed with me and Jenna on it. I couldn’t imagine the amount of weight she had to lift because Jenna was like a whopping 425 pounds of pure muscle, and I was like 400 pounds. I had to step in and assure all the girls that there would be enough of me for everyone.

Since Courtney was the biggest and most dominant, I fucked her first. I pounded my 12 inch cock into her pussy, her vaginal muscles contracting rhythmically to pleasure my penis, all the while worshipping each other’s mucles. I couldn’t get enough of her gigantic 30 inch arms, and inhumanly ripped torso, and she couldn’t get enough of my thick cinderblock chest and mountainous back. At the same time, I inserted both my arms into the pussies of another two Victoria’s Secret (VS) angels, thrusting in and out like a massively muscular dick, them screaming in both pain and pleasure. This was also made more intreresting as Bianca ordered me to give her a cunnylingus. Not taking no for an answer, she grabbed my head and forced my face into her clit, and I could only obey happily as I took her clit into my mouth. I was fucking 4 girls at once: one with my dick, two with my arms and one with my mouth. I was a lean mean sex machine. And these VS girls were sex monsters: insanely-built, super hard, super ripped, super sexy sex monsters. Even as I fucked these 4 girls, they themselves were pleasuring the other girls as well, including Jenna and Alessa, and pretty soon, these 14 girls and I were linked into what seemed like a food web of sex: each of us being fucked, and fucking someone else at the same time. They had such animalistic hunger when it came to sex, and they were rough, super rough. So even I had to raise my game. And they loved it.

“MMMM….OH JASON, OHHH YEAH, OH YEAHHHHH!”

“ARRRGHHH, YES! FUCK ME HARDER JASON! FUCK ME HARDER!”

“MMMMM….OHHHH….KILL MEEEE! KILL MEEEE! FUCK ME TILL I DIE!”

And because of their super strong, super muscular bodies, they had impeccable stamina. We fucked for like more than 12 hours non stop, and pretty soon the room was a mess with all our cum. We didn’t even need breakfast. I had swallowed close to 2 litres of cum from these girls, and they had a fair share of mine as well. As I was the only one with sperm, I was a hundered percent sure they were all pregnant. My balls were working overtime and I was godlike in my semen production. I could put even the horny Greek Gods like Zeus and Poseiden to shame! I was ejaculating litres after litres of cum, and I didn’t look like stopping. These girls wanted me so badly. I would just stand in the middle of the room, and all 14 of them would be racing to grab my cock, pushing and shoving each other away in such ferocity that not even the NFL players could match the aggression in these massively ripped girls. These girls could go up solo against a full NFL lineup and still smash them to bits with their monstrously inhuman strength, size and ferocity.

And i impregnated each and every one of the girls, unloading at least a bottle of cum into both ends: their mouths and wombs. They took it like hungry wolves, milking out every ounce of cum I had to offer. They had better take their birth control. For any normal girl, her tummy will be bloated with litres of my semen. But these girls had rock hard, chiselled abs overlying their abdomen. Each of their ripped eight packs would not budge but I could feel their wombs and stomachs, being filled up by my seed. Never had I been so proud of my performance. In victory, I struck a front double bicep, and then slid into a ¾ back pose which only sent all of them into a frenzy, fighting like carps in a pond to feel all my beautiful muscles, rubbing their own beautiful muscles against mine as well. I could feel Mikaela’s tree-trunk thighs and diamond-cut calves curled up around mine, the flat of her cute bare soles rubbing over my skin. Then there was this exotic angel, Talia, pressing her perky boobs and 10-inch thick pecs against my dynamite of a back. But Bianca was the champion. She managed to push Courtney aside, and couldn’t help rubbing her wasboard eight pack against mine. It felt so sexy, as our bumps and ridges went over each other, not to mention my cock brushing against her cleanly shaved pussy. Courtney had to be content worshipping my arms, not that my arms weren’t magnificent in their own right.

We were so full from each other’s cum, that we did not need to eat breakfast. But we did order a late lunch, and while waiting, we continued fucking. With our immense muscle mass, we had to eat a lot, much more than any human being. I think we could eat more portions than three fully grown men for each meal. We ordered rice, steak and chicken, lots of it. It took 10 guys from room service to bring all that food up. In total, the meal consisted of a total of 5 bags of rice (each 10kg in size), 5 cattles and 15 chickens. We forgoed the wine, so to replace it, we prepared our favourite beverage, protein C-20. When the the room service people entered, they were greeted with the sight of 14 nude female bodybuilders, the most beautiful they had ever seen, being fucked by 1 nude male bodybuilder. When they asked for tips, the girls didn’t give them cash. Instead, they flexed their incredibly ripped bodies for the 10 men. I didn’t know if they were turned on or scared. Because it was a really sexy yet intimidating sight. All the men were average sized, but the ladies were miles more humongous than them. If the girls wanted to, they could easily kill them on the spot with incredible ease. So the men worshipped the girls’ muscles, and the girls even gave each of them a kiss. Such was the charm of VS angels, despite the ferocity in their muscles. They still showed sensuality and elegance when it was needed. Eventually the men couldn’t hold their erections and came in their pants, and soon, they got embarassed and left the room.

Despite their gorgeousness, the girls were also animalistic in their meals. Their bites were large like piranhas, the blood in the grilled steak dripping off the corner of their mouths like vampires, each of them guzzling down the protein C-20 like Oktoberfest. But despite their rabid nature, it really turned me on. To make things even more interesting, they spread some steak sauce over my body, and each of them took turns licking it off. Courtney even spread it over my cock so that she could give me a blowjob at the same time. I couldn’t help but to unload my cum into her mouth, all 300 ml of it, and she took it all in. I even did the same on their bodies. Spreading the sauce over the deep cuts and grooves of their ripped muscles, over the nipples of their breasts and the pockets in their vagina. It was such a sexy feeling.

I didn’t want it all to end, being fucked by a dozen VS angels, plus my wife and Alessa. Eventually it had to. But it was an experience I could never ever forget.

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2021, 06:08:46 am »
Chapter 21

One month later, the Olympia finally came again. We put all our focus into our training and we were in the best shape of our lives. Jenna even managed to add even more muscle mass to her already enormous VS body. Alessa was phenomenal as well. The amount of muscle she gained, with barely a year of weight training, was mind blowing. The eve of the Olympia, we took our measurements.

Jason’s measurements:
Weight: 430 pounds
Height: 7 ft 1 in
Chest: 84 inches
Waist:  38 inches
Arms: 32 inches
Thighs: 45.5 inches
Calves: 32 inches

Jenna’s measurements:
Weight: 440 pounds
Height: 7 ft 2 in
Chest: 86 inches
Waist:  39 inches
Arms: 33 inches
Thighs: 46 inches
Calves: 33 inches

Alessa’s measurements:
Weight: 390 pounds
Height: 6 ft 9 in
Chest: 77 inches
Waist:  31 inches
Arms: 29 inches
Thighs: 44 inches
Calves: 29 inches

Those were insane measurements. You should have seen the amount of weights we lift in our naked gym, it was inhuman. And the amount of food we wee eating, we were having like 6 meals a day, and each one of us were eating a total of 3 whole chickens per day. On days we weren’t eating chicken, we were eating beef and with all 3 of us, we were like eating a cattle a day. Despite that, our body fat remains low and we were these lean, mean muscle monsters with like 0.02% body fat. This was helped by the fact that we were having amazing sex, as cardio. We would spend hours fucking each other if we were not eating or working out.

As Jenna and I posed in front of the mirrors, I couldn’t help but to just expose my entire erection. It turned me on so much. We were already professionals in posing, knowing just how to accentuate every muscle in our body. Nothing turns me on more than to pose next to my wife, both of us comparing our huge, shredded bodies with each other. I could see Jenna was turned on too. We were the biggest and most conditioned that we had ever been. She moaned seductively with every pose she struck. She even had time to hit a provocative moon pose, her ripped glutes and hamstrings with their perfect striations and mindblowing fibres threatening to make me cum on the spot. I couldn’t resist touching every inch of her powerful muscles, electric shocks running down my entire body with every flex she struck.

“Look at me, babe. Mmm…I’m soooo ripped. I’m invincible,” she boasted as she admired her flexed volleyball-sized bicep, before giving it a sensual kiss. “Please kiss my bicep babe. I love it when you do that.”

I obeyed, pulling her closer as my lips pressed against her rock hard peak. I even managed to add some tongue into it, tracing the separations and thick veins.

“Ooohhh, babe, don’t you just loooove my incredible mmmmuscles…” she teased. “But I like yours too. Show me your biiiiggg biceps.”

I flexed my right arm, showing off my huge 32-inch peak, which was just as impressive as hers. Still, Jenna’s was slightly bigger. I had kinda given up catching up to her. She was just too amazing. We both lift like beasts, but she was even crazier. Her determined screams and grunts in the gym is living proof of that. Which was so sexy. This was the result. She would always be bigger and stronger, but also kind and loving. I had never loved her this much before.

“Hmm…mine is still bigger,” she commented, placing our biceps side by side. “But I love yours just as much.” And she kissed and smothered my bicep. It felt so good.

“I love you so much babe,” I said, pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

“I love you so much too. Tomorrow, we shall show the world the new and improved Mr and Mrs Everest. We shall be the world’s most invincible couple!” she declared, before pushing me onto the bed for more passionate sex, and she was just as happy letting me take over as the dominant one in the session, just as I like it.

The Olympia lineup was pretty lopsided for me. Hector was still recovering from his fracture, so he pulled out. But there was LaShawn Davis, Shakeel Nelson and James Anderson (the guy that had a one night stand with Alessa). I was already much, much bigger and more ripped than I ever was when I won the previous Mr Olympia, and since I already crushed them last year, I would be on a league of my own this year.

But the Miss Olympia was a bit more interesting. Amanda Watts would be there, but as big as she was, she was definitely no match for the Miss Olympia line-up of musclebound goddesses: Jenna, Alessa, Courtney Whitney and Mikaela Romanova. The last two got in through a wildcard. Courtney, the most massive of all the transformed VS angels, and Mikaela, the Queen of Massive Backs. Any one of them could demolish the Mr Olympias hands down, and any one of them could win the Miss Olympia. So I was sympathetic of Amanda. She would be humiliated.

After we got our tan, we headed to the pump up room where we met up with Courtney and Mikaela, who looked much more ripped than they were in the VS Fashion Show. With the tan, make-up and pumped up muscles on their bodies, they looked even more magnificent. Courtney was on the concentration curls, lifting two 150 pound dumbells on each hand, her volleyball sized arms exploding with every curl. Mikaela was rehearsing her pose, doing a back lat spread, the muscles on her signature massive back hulking out with sinews, grooves and bulges of nearly 10 inches thick, tapering to a well-defined “christmas tree” on her lower back. The five of us muscle giants, in the centre of the room, in our posing suits, our monstrously muscular bodies visible for everyone to see, dwarfing every other bodybuilder in the room. Nobody could take their eyes off us, nobody could stop talking about us, nobody could stop being intimidated by us. We were fearsome. And obviously out of place in a room of tiny bodybuilders. We were in a league of our own, and seeing Shakeel Nelson, who was in the best shape of his life (he was determined to beat me), he still looked pathetically small. I should be competing against these girls next to me, Protein C-20 legends. That would be more of a challenge than tiny Shaqeel Nelson.

Then Amanda entered the room, in a tracksuit. I didn’t know how to feel around her. I have not seen or talked to her since the Versace shoot ended. Mainly because I realised my renewed love for Jenna. Going into this, I decided to steer clear of her to prevent any awkwardness. I didn’t know if she got over me, but if she hadn’t I didn’t want to find out. She could be very seductive, and I didn’t want to be tempted into another mistake. Not again. Not when things were going so well with Jenna.

But what I saw next almost gave me a heart attack.

With one loud scream, she struck a most muscular pose and she hulked out of her tracksuit, the fabric bursting into pieces to reveal her signature red bikini, courtesy of Versace, and a mind blowing body.

She was MASSIVE! GARGANTUAN!

All of our jaws dropped. She was the most massive human being I had ever seen, and undoubtedly, she had dethroned Jenna! Not only that, she had symmetry, she had width, she had thickness and she had god-like conditioning. She was the epitome of human beauty. And with one dominant flex, she had already defeated Jenna, Alessa, Courtney and Mikaela.

I found out Amanda’s measurements later:

Weight: 465 pounds
Height: 7 ft 6 in
Chest: 90 inches
Waist:  40 inches
Arms: 35 inches
Thighs: 50 inches
Calves: 35 inches

She was massive. Every step she took, I could feel the ground shaking, even when she was barefoot like she was now. She went over to some of the mirrors, but a leg press machine was in her way, with LaShawn Davis doing some reps of about 800 pounds. With an expression of pure boredom and indifference, she just lifted the entire machine with LaShawn in it, his 275 pound body, with his 800 pound weights. But she lifted it as if it was nothing, in a show of superhuman strength, and placed it over at one corner. LaShawn screamed at her, surprised, but he knew better than to jump off and hurt himself. With the leg press machine out of the way, she did some warm up flexes and she looked phenomenal. She already had the title in the bag, and she knew it.

This type of musculature could only be achieved by Protein C-20. It granted its users superhuman muscle growth, energy and strength. And with Amanda’s flawless genetics, it could only enhance her musculature like no other. Her muscular development was now unparalleled. Jenna may be huge but she did not have Amanda’s genetics. Amanda had her secret weapon, and now she was invincible. But how did she know about the protein?

My thoughts were cut off when the stage manager called for the Mr Olympia bodybuilders to step on stage. It was time for my event. I went on stage, the platform vibrating as I stomped my powerful feet with every step. During the comparisons, there was no comparison at all. I completely destroyed the entire competition. I was already the dominant winner last year, so this year, with my increased muscle mass and better conditioning, they had absolutely no chance at all. I was a muscular giant standing next to mere mortal men. I was a foot taller than the tallest competitor, a foot thicker, a foot wider and a league better in terms of posing and conditioning. They looked so small, I felt like I could just grab them by their necks and throw them off the stage like rag dolls, which undoubtedly, I could if I wanted to. From my volleyball sized biceps, to my tree trunk thick quads, and bowling ball sized shoulders, to the best male V-taper in history, no one came close to beating me. And the crowd agreed as well. The cameras were all on me, even standing in a line, I outshone every single one of them. Every flawless striation and sinew was accentuated by the lighting and tan. When they announced the winner, I did not feel surprised one bit. I retained the Mr Olympia title in dominant fashion. Even standing next to my closest competitors, 1st and 2nd runners up, Shakeel Nelson and James Anderson respectively, I resembled a God, reminding them the utter pathetic nature of their so-called “muscular” physique.

As a celebration, I went to the front of the stage, so that the closest fans could reach out and have a feel of my hard, dense body.

“You all want to see muscle? This is real muscle!” I shouted, and I struck a most muscular pose that proved how invincible I was in the contest. I felt the audience, groping at my calves. A few girls were shouting my name, so I crouched down low and gave a strong bicep flex, and everyone scrambled into a frenzy, wanting to have a feel of my diamond hard muscles. Two girls even passed out when they felt my pec bounce.

But the Mr Olympia contest, besides my show of dominance, was boring at best. There was no feeling of uncertainty. There was no challenge. People like the unpredictability. So the real highlight of the night, was the Miss Olympia contest. Five ripped muscular goddesses, all of them with my body, if not better, battling it out: Jenna Morris, Alessa dos Santos, Amanda Watts, Mikaela Romanova and Courtney Whitney.

The comparisons were insane. Never before in the history of the contest, did anyone witness so much perfection. Any one of these ladies could easily demolish the best bodybuilders, male or female. From the front double bicep, their arms outsizing volleyballs; their mountainous backs, putting the Grand Canyon to shame with their bulges and ridges, showing off a well-defined christmas tree which proves the development of their back muscles; their thunderous thighs, each individual muscle well-separated with their cable-like striations, tapering perfectly into a tiny, femenine knee joint, before exploding out again into diamond-cut calves, the individidual heads well-defined; their ten-inch thick pecs, jutting out perfectly like boulders, with pumpkin-like striations, all the while making sure their perky boobs were doing their job of seducing the audience, putting any porn star to shame; and finally the gorgeously cut abs, with their shark-gilled intercostals, serratus and obliques, flanking a perfectly chiselled eight pack that could put any sculptor in history to shame, as they could never ever emulate that sort of beauty and definition in their granite statues. All this muscle, made even more captivating with their million-dollar supermodel faces: their silky hairs, gorgeous eyes, flirtatious smiles, pearly teeth and full, luscious lips. It was like a beauty pageant, but with ripped muscles.

The other competitors were just extras. The past members of the Golden Trio, Helen Martinez and Rowena Clark, despite being the best Miss Olympia competitors until Protein C-20 came into the scene, were just child’s play. They could just retire because as unfortunate as it may seem, they were forgotten and their age of glory was over. They were completely overshadowed. The Golden Trio was no more. Today, it was the Goddess Five.

While all five ladies (Jenna, Alessa, Amanda, Courtney and Mikaela) were showing off pure perfection, it was no doubt that Amanda was the clear favourite here. Jenna held her own, but Amanda was taller, heavier, bigger, wider and much more jacked in every way. Jenna was perfect but Amanda achieved something better than perfection itself. Which was worrying. Of course I was on my wife’s side, no matter what. But I just couldn’t shake off the feeling of guilt that probably, Amanda somehow knew about Protein C-20 from me. I must have accidentally revealed it, but when? And Jenna was gonna kill me if she knew I caused her defeat.

During the posedown, I could see the rivalry between Jenna and Amanda, as they fought for centre stage. But no matter how hard she tried, Jenna could not beat the charisma and magnificence that Amanda projected. She was just oozing confidence. The most muscular pose proved it all, both of them were just perfect, but standing side by side, Amanda just turned into the Incredible Hulk, her confident roar backing up her immense vascularity and merciless muscularity.

Mikaela got 5th, Courtney 4th and Alessa was 3rd. When it came down to the top 2, with Amanda and Jenna standing side by side, I could feel the uncertainty in Jenna’s face. It was the first time she ever showed any hint of doubt in her expression ever since she became this muscle monster. All this while, she was exuding dominance and seductive confidence, but now, she was unsure of herself. I felt so bad for her. Amanda on the other hand, was in a relaxed pose, but that didn’t stop her flaring lats from showing themselves. I guess when you are that big, any pose would be a modified version of a muscular flex. This just shows her confidence, as she stood there in all her glory, head held high. When Amanda’s name was announced as the Miss Olympia winner, she didn’t look surprised at all. She just went into a crucifix pose, before blasting a front double bicep, showing the world her title winning musculature. Mr and Mrs Everest was no more. My wife tried to compose herself as she received ther silver medal and 1st runner up trophy, trying hard to smile but I could see the disappointment in her eyes. Here she was, until this morning, we all thought she was the most muscular human being in the history of this world, but Amanda hid her cards well and pwned all of us.

Jenna was not to be seen backstage after the prize presentation. I was grabbing some refreshments when Amanda came over to speak to me for the first time since Versace.

“So, Jason, what do you think of my…transformation?” she asked, showing off her powerful biceps. “Do you feel turned on right now? I have always been smaller and weaker than you and Jenna, maybe that’s why I’m not your first choice. Now that I am the most massive human being on the planet, maybe you will notice me more…what do you say? Wanna come over tonight and check out these huuuuge haaaard mmmuscles for yourself?”

“Amanda, how did you get so big? Where did you get the Protein C-20?” I snapped.

She frowned. “Oh wow, blah blah blah. Can’t you just take a moment to appreciate how ripped I have become?” She stroked her crushing eight pack muscles, each block arranged in brick by brick perfection. “And you didn’t reply my texts!”

“Amanda, this is wrong. We need to stop this. I know we had an affair, but it was a mistake. I have a wife, and I love her. And you being bigger and more ripped won’t change that. I need to know, where did you get the protein? I need to know that you didn’t take advantage of me.”

She scowled. “C’mon, is that what you think of me? I didn’t take advantage of you. While we were sleeping together, you went to the bathroom and Dr Scott called your cell. So I picked up to ask him to call you back. I was just curious who this Dr Scott is, so I did some digging. I stumbled upon his lab and so I gave him a call myself and ordered the protein. I did NOT take advantage of you. It’s quite insulting that you think of me that way.”

“Well, excuse me? You seduced a married man! Who knows what your motives are?”

“Hey don’t just blame this on me! You’re the one that cheated on your wife!”

“I’m not proud of it. In fact, it kills me every single day thinking about it. I love my wife. And what I had with you...” I trailed off.

“C’mon…say it…what you had with me was what?” Her eyes were welling up.

I sighed. “I’m sorry Amanda. I shouldn’t have done any of the things I did. It was very unprofessional of me, and I felt really terrible. I didn’t know why I did it. Maybe I was lonely, or maybe I was jealous of my wife ‘cause of all the things she was achieving. It was selfish of me. And I knew I hurt you too along the way. I shouldn’t have misled you.”

“You know, I tried texting you, and calling you and you didn’t even pick up. And you just slept with me and left me, as if I was just a one night stand or a fucking slut! I didn’t know how you felt about me. I didn’t know if you hated me. I didn’t know if you were gonna divorce your wife to be with me. I didn’t know if I should just forget about you and move on. I just, I thought you loved me, and I know I loved you. But you don’t even have the audacity to man-up and give me an explanation.”

I looked down. “I know. I’m sorry Amanda. I didn’t know what to feel. I was just so confused.”

“Did I mean anything to you? Was I just some slut you can bang whenever you feel lousy?”

“I’m sorry, Amanda, for making you feel that way.”

“I asked you a question. Did I mean anything to you?”

I sighed. I owed her the truth. “Yes, at that time, yes. You were more than a friend, and deep down I had feelings for you. But then I realised, I loved Jenna too, and it won’t be fair to either of you. Both of you loved me with your entire being, but I can only love both of you with a fraction of mine. So I decided. And I chose Jenna. She is my wife. She loved me when she first met me, she loved me when she married me, and she loves me now. All these years, she never wavered. And I owe it to her to love her back with all my heart and make amends. I’m sorry I didn’t choose you. And I’m sorry I wasn’t honest with you from the start.”

She sighed, trying to hold back tears. “Thank you for saying that. I’m sorry too, for forcing myself on you. I shouldn’t have done that. I was going through a break-up at that time, and I guess I was vulnerable. I’m sorry if I ruined your marriage. God, I’m such a bitch!”

“Hey, hey, don’t say that. I think we were both just confused at that time. But it’s over. I think we just needed some time to ourselves, before the letting the clarity set in, you know. I really hope you find someone in the future, and I hope he loves you with all his heart.”

She held my hand. “And I really hope you and Jenna will be happy together. You two deserve each other. And I shouldn’t have come in the way of that.”

“Goodbye Amanda.”

“Goodbye Jason.” And with that, her hands slipped from mine and she disappeared into a crowd of fans, flexing her Miss Olympia winning muscles, with that closure in mind.

Online GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2021, 09:56:42 am »
I'm seeing a few things after this chapter.

1. The story's winding down to its finale, probably involving Jason coming clean about his affair.

2. Jenna is not going to take Amanda's victory lying down and is going to go to some more radical/dangerous lengths to beat her.

3. There's going to be a twist about Dr. Scott to help springboard into the next installment.

Even if I'm wrong (which is probably most likely), this is pretty decently written. Good job so far.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2021, 03:03:02 pm »
Such an amazing story and super curious on how it will end.  :bravo:

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2021, 05:39:06 am »
Chapter 22

I went back up to my hotel room, and there on our bed, Jenna was waiting for me, with Alessa beside her. Jenna did not look pleased. They were both naked, but I didn’t think they were having sex. Jenna had her hands on her hips, in a very demanding pose.

“So, happy with your victory, babe?” Jenna asked.

I was still holding my trophy and had the medal slung around my neck, so yeah, I guess I was pretty happy. “Yeah, babe. I’m sorry that you didn’t win,” I said, eyeing her second placed medal and trophy strewn on the bed.
“Pretty interesting conversation you had there with Amanda…”

“It was nothing. We were just catching up, and congratulating each other,” I answered, nervous.

“Well, I hope you two are happy with your success…Mr and Miss Olympia…”

“Jenna…?”

“Alessa can you leave us, please.”

Alessa who was standing at the corner awkwardly, picked up her third place prizes and left the room.

When she was gone, Jenna had a bit more freedom releasing her emotions. “Did you tell Amanda about Protein C-20???”

I sighed, knowing things are about to get complicated. I looked down on the floor.

“Jason???”

“Jenna there’s something I have to tell you, which I probably should have mentioned a long time ago,” I started. “I cheated on you with Amanda.”

I could see her expression change. She bit her lip and reeled away in disappointment, her hands covering her mouth as if to hold back tears.

“It was during the Versace shoot. I don’t know why I did that. It was a mistake. And I guess I was lonely. But honestly, I didn’t know how she knew about Protein C-20. She said Dr Scott called when I was in the bathroom, so she picked up. I guess that was how she knew. But after the Versace thing was done, it was that. I didn’t call her or text her, it was the end of it.”

I could hear a few sobs coming from Jenna. “Did it mean anything?”

“Jenna…”

“DID IT MEAN ANYTHING!”

I sighed. “Yes. At that time, it did.” There were enough lies. I decided to tell her the truth. “But now it didn’t. I mean, I don’t know. I was confused. I was lonely and I just missed you. You were gone for so long and we barely see each other, it’s just…very confusing for me…”

“So now it’s my fault? Well, Jason, I’m sorry I worked so hard! I’m sorry if I wanted to chase my dreams! I’m sorry for being ambitious! Yeah, you’re right, it’s not your fault. It’s mine. I’m sorry you had to sleep with her! I’m sorry you felt lonely! I’m sorry you couldn’t keep it in your pants! Yes, it’s all MY FAULT! As always, bitches be crazy. You’re right. I’m wrong! And I guess I’m crazy for getting upset now too! You’re right. You’re always right!”

“Hey!” I shouted. “YOU SLEPT WITH OTHER GUYS TO MAKE A PORNO BEHIND MY BACK! Think about how I feel!”
She looked at me as if she was given a slap on her face. “Jason. I apologised to you about that over and over again and I told you I have regretted that every single day. And it was just acting. It didn’t mean anything. I came clean with you and I thought you have forgiven me for that.”

I was stunned. I didn’t know why I brought that up. I did tell her I had forgiven her, but the anger of the moment, I had no idea why I suddenly brought it up.

“Jenna I did forgive you.”

“Then why did you bring that up? Unlike you, I came clean! I told you everything because I was so afraid that you would get hurt. I really feel so bad keeping this from you. Why didn’t you do the same? Why are you only telling me about your affair now? Do you know how hurt and confused I feel right now? I thought there were no secrets between us! I thought we loved each other enough to be completely honest with each other. Why must you keep this from me?”

“I was afraid you’d get hurt,” I said.

“Oh woooowww. What a big brave man you are! All those big ass muscles on the outside, but deep down you’re a pussy! Afraid I would get hurt? What am I feeling now? You think me finding out like this is gonna be so rosy and happy? Fuck you Jason! Maybe you should have thought about that BEFORE you started sleeping with that bitch! And you couldn’t even tell me that it didn’t mean anything! I have loved you with all my heart, and you couldn’t do the same to me. You have the audacity to go behind my back, when I’m away, to fuck that stupid bitch! I thought about you every day, and I missed you every day, did you even feel the same for me?”

“Jenna…”

“Fuck you Jason! Fuck you! I hate you!” She grabbed her trophy and medal and crushed them into a ball in her hands. Then she took one of the armchairs in the room and smashed it against the wall, her muscles rippling as she did so. I tried to hold her back to calm her down, but she shoved me away.

“Don’t fucking touch me you son of a bitch!” she yelled, before puching me in the face. Oh my god, it was like being hit by a sledgehammer, maybe even worse. I fell on the floor and almost blacked out, but regained my composure.

“You wanna mess with me, Jason? Fuck you! You are no match for me! I may be a woman, but I am much bigger and stronger than you in very way imaginable! I am ripped! More than you can ever be!” To prove her point, she went into a powerful most muscular pose and I could see, in her rage and anger, her muscles were much more massive than her posedown in the contest just now, her snaking veins pulsating with every pump, her striations rippling from her flesh. She smirked, and I could see the predatory fire in her eyes. I’d always thought my wife was sweet and kind to me, but now, she looked monstrously intimidating. She looked like an unstoppable supervillian. She was a hulking figure with a bloodlust and for one moment, I thought I was going to die. And there was no way around it. She was the stronger being, and despite me being the most muscular male bodybuilder in the world, Jenna would conquer me in every aspect. She tried not to bring it up at home, because she loved me too much to embarrass me like that, but deep down, we both knew, she was the apex predator in our house and she could crush me anytime she wants.

She was gonna prove it now.

“It’s time to teach you a lesson, BABE!” she taunted. I tried to retaliate but it was no use. With menacing ease, she only needed one arm to wrap me around my waist and raise my massive 400 pound body over her shoulder. She then tossed me to the wall, and as my back hit the concrete, I could hear cracks as shattered lines appeared on the wall. Without letting me recompose myself, she lifted my entire body over her head and slammed me onto the floor. Then, she grabbed my ankles, and treating me like a rag doll, smashed me against the floor repeatedly. She then wrapped her powerful limbs around me and wrestled me around the room. I tried to break free but there was no chance. Her hold was too powerful and she was an unstoppable force of nature. With her rock hard muscular body wrapped around me, in a way, it felt weirdly sexy, despite the fact I was gonna die. Having the powerful being of a woman dominate me was such a turn on. Every Nelson hold, every camel cluth, every arm lock was putting me on the brink of death, but I could feel my cock ejaculating. She noticed this and it gave her an idea. Pinning all my limbs to the ground, she ripped off my posing trunks, exposing my erect dick and suddenly, starting raping me. It was savage. In the bedroom, she was loving, and gentle, and fiesty in a romantic way, but now, it was all rabid ferocity, which proved how much she was holding back in our sex sessions. She unleashed the full force of her libido, and crushed me. She engulfed my dick into her vagina, and squeezed her muscles, restricting the blood flow to my penis. It hurts so bad, and for one moment, I think she could actually break it off. Coupled with her incessant thrusts, my pelvis was on the brink of being fractured and dislocated. I tried to break free from her grasps, but she was too strong for me. She smothered me with her tongue, making me unable to breathe. In all my power and muscularity, I was so easily dominated and was at the mercy of my wife, as she tossed me in multiple positions, using wrestling moves modified into sex positions, which was so humiliating. She was enjoying this, the evil in her eyes as she unleashed the full fury of her vengeance.

Once she was satisfied, she wrapped me in a bear hug, and it felt like being strangled by a python, maybe even worse. No doubt my wife could easily destroy a python. I could not breathe, despite my muscular abs, thick chest and strong back, I was no match for the powerful strength in her arms as I felt my torso give in. I could almost feel my ribs cracking but just when I thought all hope was lost, she released. Only temporarily, because in no time at all, I then found myself at the mercy of her gigantic thighs, as she did a leg scissor around my neck.

“Lick my pussy you bitch!” she commanded with such dominance.

I obeyed. Under her thighs, I extended my tongue to give her a cunnylingus. She moaned as she relished in the pleasure, but this only caused her to squeeze her thighs even tighter.

“MMMM…OH YEAH….OH YEAHH…” she screamed.

“Jenna…pl-pl-pleeeeaaaase…you’re….choking….me…” I beg for mercy, summoning every last breath to mutter the words.

“Fuck you bitch! Kiss my pussy!”

I obeyed. I thought I was going to die. I knew how powerful her legs were. The amount she presses, the amount she squats. Those were world record weights. And she had world record size as well. The power in those pure muscles. I’d seen what they had done. They had easily crushed pumpkins, watermelons, basketballs and even bricks. I knew she could crush my skull then and there.

I could feel my skull giving in when she finally came, her vaginal fluids bursting into my mouth. Oh my god, I missed the taste of her, as she unloaded almost a pint full of her cum into my mouth. That was when she finally released her leg scissor, and I gasped in the fresh air.

I barely had time to breathe when she immediately got me into a single arm lock. I tried to break free but the strength of my entire body was no match for her one arm. She stood up and faced the mirror. She was relishing in the dominance she just showed. Using her free arm, she flexed her bicep, and the volleyball sized peak just screams power. The sight of her, admiring her huge strong bicep in the mirror, while having me struggling in an armlock was so sexy. I could feel the air leave my lungs as I fell unconscious, the strong, hard, unstoppable muscles in her arm crushing against my windpipe. The last image I saw was my wife, flexing and unflexing her massive 33-inch arm, kissing and smothering her own bicep peak as the veins pulsated with every pump.

When I woke, I felt two strong arms wrapping around me in a Nelson hold. It was Alessa. Of course she would be here. Despite her being only 19 years old and training just over a year, she was already the third or fourth most muscular human being in the world. And she had the strength to back it up. Her hold was unrelenting. And I could feel that she loved the dominance she was showing. She was naked, as usual, and I felt her hard nipples brushing against my back. I tried to wiggle free, but her hold was powerfully firm. She was strong, super strong. Heck if she went up against the Strongmen like how Jenna did, she would dominate too, and Alessa would arguably fare better than me as well. She had trained with Jenna and the Victoria’s Secret coach Grace Whelan, so she was a beast in lifting. This was the result. Invincibility.

Jenna was lounging on the bed, as if she was on a deck chair. She was worshipping her own muscles, admiring her own striations, squeezing her naked breasts and nipples, while fingering her own vagina. She moaned slightly as she ran her hand over her flexed eight pack, taking in the immortality and power in those beautiful set of abs.

“I see you are awake, BABE,” she said condascendingly. “You punishment isn’t over. I have more to show you.”
She whistled and a group of 6 men entered the room. I recognised them immediately. They were the Mr Olympia competitors I just went up against. All super muscular men, super ripped. All of them had their fair share of bodybuilder titles and the own feats. You had to, in order to compete in the Mr Olympia. And all of them were naked, with their erect penises. Of course, their cocks weren’t even half as big as mine, but I didn’t think Jenna would mind at this point.

As Jenna stood up from her bed, I could suddenly see the vast difference between her and the men. They were ripped, but they were now dwarfed into such insignificance by the sheer size and conditioning Jenna attained. It was like standing next to a God (or a Queen of Gods, as only one God would not do my wife justice - she was so amazing, she was the combination of multiple Gods) with the gorgeous beauty of Aphrodite, the ultimate strength of Hercules, the ruthlessness of Ares, the dominating power of Zeus, and the sheer menace of Hades.

Standing next to them with her arms on her waists, she was a formidable monster of a being. She was a foot taller than the tallest man, a foot wider than the widest man, and much more shredded than any of them could ever hope to be. She went into a front lat spread, expanding her size further.

“Now you fuckers. Worship me. I didn’t pay each of you 2 million bucks for nothing.”

They obeyed and like the puny beings that they were, they worshipped her, running their hands over every inch of her shredded muscular body. Then, she shoved them onto the bed and starting fucking them, each with such ferocity that all of them either screamed in pain or pleasure. Alessa made me watch as I witnessed my wife raping the six men on her bed, no doubt projecting the alpha predatory instincts on the otherwise alpha looking males. Outside these walls, these men were like stars in their own right, projecting manliness and confidence with their ripped muscles. They could get any girl they want and humiliate any average guy on the street. But here, they were completely brought down to earth by my superhuman wife, their power no match for Jenna’s predatory dominance and strength, following each one of her orders like a bunch of lap dogs and scurrying in fear like a bunch of mice.

Being fucked by my irresistable and sexually dominant wife, all of the men climaxed in less than 10 seconds. She didn’t have to do much. All she had to do was flex any mesmering piece of muscle in her body, and just let them worship her, and they would be cumming spontaneously. Her grunts and screams of power only adds to the sexual tension. She rode them and fucked them with such ferocity that in less than one hour, all the men were exhausted.

“PATHETIC!” Jenna yelled.

And in anger, she grabbed two men with each hand by their heads, lifting their bodies off the ground like teddy bears and smashed their heads together. They didn’t see it coming. She released them and their limp bodies lay on the ground, unconscious, blood dripping from their nostrils. I looked at my face in the mirror. Despite the manhandling given to me by my wife earlier, I was relatively okay. Not many injuries, and it made me realise that despite all the pain that my wife gave me with her wrestling, she was holding back with me. That was holding back? It was the most torturing experience of my life. It was a relief for one moment to know she was holding back, but also terrifying because of what she could do if she didn’t. The two bleeding and unconscious bodybuilders on the floor was proof of that. She knocked them out with such ease.

When the other four bodybuilders knew what was happening, they scrambled. They didn’t even try to fight back because they knew their puny beings were no match for Jenna. She grabbed the nearest man by the back of his head and smashed his face against the wall. When she released, there was a crack on the wall, and the man laid on the ground, unconscious. The other three men darted for the door, but despite her massive size, Jenna was agile and flexible as well. She did a sexy somersault and in the blink of an eye, was between them and the doorway. One man smashed her chest with a roundhouse kick. This man had a blackbelt in taekwondo and his technique was flawless. Add that with his Olympia level muscularity in his legs, any man would be knocked out, not to mention get a few broken ribs in the process. But this was Jenna we were talking about. Her muscular, ripped body was like a suit of armour. She laughed as the kick landed harmlessly onto her thick, cinderblock chest. He kicked again, this time aiming for her face. Jenna only laughed.

“My turn,” she said, amd with a swift move, she smashed her fist straight into the man’s gut, his blood spitting out from his mouth in the process. His well-trained abdomen, with his rock solid six packs, was no match for my wife’s crushing blow, her sending the entire force of her massively ripped arms into his stomach. He stumbled back and dropped on the floor, knocked out.

Only two men left. Jenna grabbed the nearest guy and wrapped him in a merciless bear hug. I remembered the last time Jenna did a bear hug. It was during the World’s Strongest Man TV event, where she hugged a tree trunk and destroyed it with terrifying ease. The man stood no chance. Even with his massive Olympia back and thick chest, he was no match against the full fury of my wife’s muscular grip. He screamed in agony as the last man could only watch in terror. We heard a crack, then two, then three as his ribs gave in. Jenna released him. Only one left.

The last man dropped to his knees. I remembered his face. The look of arrogance and confidence when he won the Wings Of Strength a few months ago, now gone as he begged for mercy and tears rolled down his eyes.

“No mercy. You have no idea how angry I feel now and I just wanna crush someone…to teach my bitch of a husband a lesson he will never forget!” Jenna growled.

She then grabbed the man’s 270 pound body over her head and turning to me, holding her “trophy” of a man, she declared, “Look at me, BABE! No one fucks me over and gets away with it! I am MASSIVE! I am RIPPED! I am POWER! I am STRENGTH! I am MUSCLE, PURE ROCK-HARD MUSCLE! And I am INVINCIBLE!!!” And with a loud cathartic scream, she smashed the man’s back against her knees, as we all heard a crack, and tossed his limp body on the floor, him groaning in pain.

“Holy fuck!” I yelled.

“Holy fuck indeed,” Jenna said as she grabbed my jaw with one hand and lifted me off the floor, Alessa letting go of her hold on me. Jenna then tossed me against the wall. Then, as I crawled on the floor, Alessa revealed a handgun from the drawer. She cocked the safety and Jenna struck a powerful ¾ back pose, showing off the magnificence in her mountainous back muscles. Alessa took aim, and fired the gun repeatedly until she ran out of ammo. Jenna did not budge, and she merely laughed as each of the bullets clinked onto the floor. I could not believe my eyes, my wife was bulletproof. It was impossible. Her muscles had achieved a level of hardness that was literally superhuman and unprecedented in human history. She was the greatest bodybuilder I had ever met.

It turned out that one of the bullets got caught between her two back muscles, embedded in the deep groove at the centre, the separation of the two muscles. Jenna noticed this so she decided to squeeze her back muscles further and when she relaxed, the bullet dropped onto the floor, the whole piece of metal flattened by the pressure applied in her muscles. But when she relaxed, it turned out that Alessa still had one bullet left so she shot it at my wife’s unflexed back. Again, the bullet bounced off harmlessly from her back and smashed into a nearby wine glass, shattering it.

I gasped at the show of power I had just witnessed.

Laughing dominantly, my wife struck the same pose again, flexing and unflexing to pump the blood into the muscles. By the time she was satisfied, her sharpie thick veins on the back were throbbing and her muscles, with all its latissimus dorsi, trapezius, rhomboids and teres muscles, grew an extra inch in thickness, making her back at least a massive 11 inches thick. She took a deep breath to bask in her power and glory.

“Like I said. I. Am. INVINCIBLE!” she declared.

It wasn’t done yet. Alessa then handed her two bowling balls. Why they had bowling balls in the first place, I had no idea. But I wouldn’t forget what happened next.

Jenna grabbed the first ball and squeezed it between her hands. With mindblowing ease, the entire bowling ball was crushed into a thousand pieces. Then, Alessa placed the other bowling ball on the floor, and with one powerul quad stomp, Jenna’s barefoot smashed that ball too into a thousand tiny pieces. Then, she strutted over to me, and pressed my face against the floor with her sexy bare foot, ruffling my cheeks with her cute toes.

“Tell me, BABE, is your head harder than a bowling ball?” she taunted.

I could only groan in submission.

“I tell you this now, BABE. You’re only alive because I willed it. If I wanted it, I could kill you here on the spot and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I am much bigger, much stronger and much more ripped than you ever were. I can kill you with just one move, so don’t test me. Right now, you are my bitch and you are at my mercy.”
Then, Courtney and Mikaela appeared with Alessa, and they started carrying the injured bodybuilders, one on each shoulder. They too were much bigger, stronger and more ripped than any of these men. As they piled the injured bodies over their shoulders, it looked so effortless and dominant, as if the men weighed no more than pillows.

“Bring them to the hospital,” Jenna ordered, “And I will pay their medical bills. And Alessa, please give a call to that bitch, Amanda Watts. I want a challenge, a great challenge of the two most muscular human beings on the planet. A challenge for the whole world to see.”

Online GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2021, 06:03:22 am »

1. The story's winding down to its finale, probably involving Jason coming clean about his affair.

2. Jenna is not going to take Amanda's victory lying down and is going to go to some more radical/dangerous lengths to beat her.

3. There's going to be a twist about Dr. Scott to help springboard into the next installment.

Even if I'm wrong (which is probably most likely), this is pretty decently written. Good job so far.

(Reads new installment.)

(Reads that I was partly right.)

Oh.

Oh, shit...

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2021, 06:34:38 am »

(Reads new installment.)

(Reads that I was partly right.)

Oh.

Oh, shit...

Hahahaha thanks for your support and interest, GLKnight. Cheers to all readers who have followed this story so far as well. Your support means a lot to me. Yes, we only have a few chapters left, which i will do my best in completing and hopefully, give everyone a good conclusion to the story.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2021, 09:02:31 am »
I hope the challenge is strength based, as I did really enjoy Jenna showing off her power at the World's Strongest Man contest. It would be a huge turn on to me to see Jenna doing all these insane feats, and then Amanda going second doing even more insane feats, if it were possible. I am almost in Amanda's corner now because of how ruthless and violent Jenna was in the last chapter. But whatever happens, I'm sure I will enjoy reading it because of your writing abilities. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2021, 12:17:39 pm »
"And Alessa, please give a call to that bitch, Amanda Watts. I want a challenge, a great challenge of the two most muscular human beings on the planet. A challenge for the whole world to see.”"

wow wow wow wow wow wow  :cool2:

Online GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2021, 12:46:13 pm »
You know, I just realized that, though Jason is our lead and we see how much of a self-absorbed jerk he can be, Jenna has proven to be even more of self-absorbed than him, even though she really does (did?) love Jason. Just an observation, especially as she tried to justify her cheating on Jason with several men for profit as more forgivable due to the fact that the person Jason had an affair with was her main rival (that he came to terms with amicably).

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2021, 02:40:57 pm »
Love the incredible feats of strength and her absolute dominance!

Offline Tuturu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2021, 07:29:13 pm »
I like that while she could, she didn't kill anyone and was "kind" enough to pay for their bills. But, I'm guessing the challenge on Amanda will backfire on her, since she is now bigger. Or will overdose on C-20 and grow even bigger and reclaim her crown as the most muscular human .

Offline muscle Queen 43

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2021, 07:59:59 pm »
i think Amanda need to be with Jason Jana sucks now i think

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2021, 12:00:51 am »
All this could've been avoided with a non-monogamous relationship.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mr and Mrs Everest

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View