Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575847 Posts in 73236 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 07:43:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Living His Best Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Living His Best Life  (Read 41137 times)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Living His Best Life
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2021, 09:27:54 pm »
I really appreciate the kind words and I'm quite humbled by the praise.  I like to add enough depth to my characters to give some emotional investment.  I find it necessary to keep myself interested in writing about them.  You can see from what I've written that I like to tell stories in a series of vignettes.  So as QBikk said, they aren't necessarily linear.  I still get from point A to point B, but the path meanders a bit.

Anyhow, back the show...we will now resume our regularly scheduled muscle woman programming.

Wendy arrived at her mother’s house still enraged but thinking more clearly.  She needed a plan and roaring into the house threatening to beat her mother to death probably wasn’t a good one.  There was a strange car on the street in front of the house, but Wendy paid little attention to it.  She quietly walked up the porch steps and found the key her mother always hid behind a loose piece of wall siding.  Wendy quietly let herself in and gently closed the door behind her.  She put her phone on silent and propped it up on a bookcase by the door before setting it to record.  From this perch it would be able to capture the entire front room.  Wendy hoped to lure her mom into this room and get her to confess that she had abused Joey.  Failing that, Wendy thought to herself, she would rearrange her Mom’s face.

Wendy didn’t have to go looking for her mother.  She turned to see her limping out of the kitchen.  Her mother gripped the doorway, struggling to stand, but lost her grip and fell to her knees.  Wendy was aghast at the sight.   Her mother’s blouse was torn open. Blood dripped from her nose and mouth and ugly purple bruises covered her face and upper body.  On her hands and knees, the pitiful woman crawled away from the kitchen.

“Mom!”  Wendy yelled.

Before Wendy could say anything else, a man holding a long leather belt stalked her mother out of the kitchen.  He looked up in a start. 

“Who the fuck are you!”  he slurred.

“Who the fuck are YOU?”  Wendy retorted.  “What are you doing to her?”

Wendy prepared for combat.  She was still dressed for work, in low heels and a knee length skirt.  She stepped out of her heels, ready to fight. 

“J..Jack…”  Wendy’s mother sputtered through the blood.

Wendy was stunned.  She looked at the middle-aged man closely.  He had salt and pepper hair and was about her height.  The years had clearly not treated him well.  He was on the thin side, but still carried a disgusting beer belly.  A harsh realization struck Wendy.

“Dad?” she asked in disbelief.

Jack’s advance stopped dead.  “Huh?”  he said stupidly.  “Aw fuck, not another one.  Which one are you?”  he asked acidly.

“I’m your only fucking daughter, you moron.”

“Bullshit.  You think this whore is the only bitch I’ve knocked up?  I can’t keep all you bastards straight.”

Wendy could only shake her head in disgust.  “Un…fucking..believable.  I’m going to have so much fun kicking your skanky ass.”  She said bitterly.

Jack continued advancing on Wendy, raising the belt to whip her.  Wendy timed his approach perfectly.  She shot her right leg straight up, connecting her foot with Jack’s chin.  If Jack had been clear headed, he could have appreciated how brutally gorgeous Wendy was.  Her fulsome breasts bounced sexily with every move she made.  Her long, lean and heavily muscled legs were flexed for battle.  Each distinct muscle on her quads was thick and ripped.   When her leg shot up, he should have admired the wide calves and defined, bulging hamstrings.  Instead, Jack’s head snapped backwards, and he missed his opportunity to comprehend what a beautiful Valkyrie his blonde daughter had become.  On the other hand, he was learning through hard experience what a vicious and skilled martial artist she was.   

As Jack staggered from her kick, Wendy prepared for the next phase of her assault.  She kept her right leg high while she pivoted to the side on her left foot.  She executed a series of side kicks to Jack’s head.  With each strike, he was knocked backwards and she advanced.  Strike, advance, strike, advance.  Finally, Jack was kicked back into a wall.  Wendy pivoted her hips again so she was facing Jack.  She raised her right knee to her chest and kicked her heel straight into Jack’s solar plexus.  With the wall behind him, the full force of the kick rebounded through his weak body.  Jack immediately struggled to breathe.   All the air was forced from his lungs and he wasn’t able to draw a new breath.  Jack dropped to his knees, clutching his ruined chest.  Wendy raised her leg again and dropped her heel onto the back of Jack’s skull in a ruthlessly effective axe kick.  Jack collapsed, unmoving onto the floor.

“Glad I wore a skirt today.”  Wendy thought to herself smugly as she watched to make sure Jack was out.

Satisfied that Jack was no longer a threat, Wendy turned to her mother. 

“Aww Mom,” she said regretfully as she walked over to her mother and kneeled down to tend to her injuries, “what the hell did you get yourself into.”

“What did you do to him!”  her mother rasped.  “You’re ruining everything!”

“What?”  Wendy asked warily.

“He was going to take me back!”  her mom said in desperation.  “He said he loves me and he’s gonna take me back.  You’re ruining it!”

Wendy was stunned.  “I just saved your fucking life!  Did you not hear him say he’s knocked up other women besides you?  What is WRONG with you?”

Wendy’s mother stared at her blankly, then looked past her.  Wendy spun around to see Jack standing behind her with a baseball bat raised in his arms, ready to hit her.

“Goddam it.”  Wendy thought. 

She was in an awkward position with no clear way to attack, but Jack was staggering.  Wendy cleared her mind and tensed her body, waiting for Jack to commit to an attack so she could counter. 

“Get her Jack!”  Her mom yelled hoarsely.

“What!?”  Wendy spat.  “You ungrateful bitch.”

That second of distraction is when Jack began his attack.  He raised the bat high and prepared to brain Wendy.  Suddenly the room echoed with a deep, thunderous bellow that made all three of them jump out of their skins.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?  GET AWAY FROM HER!”

Amber was standing in the front door, eyes blazing with anger.  Jack spun around to face this new threat.  He was ready to hit someone with his bat, and he didn’t care who.  He charged Amber, screeching like a banshee, and swung the bat down towards her head.  The bat stopped cold.  Amber reached her hand out and caught the end of the bat in her palm.  The sudden stop sent vibrations ringing painfully through Jack’s arms.  The pain was made worse when Amber wrenched the bat out of Jack’s hands.

“Are you that dumb?”  Amber seethed.  She raised her right arm and flexed her sweater clad bicep.  The massive mound covered in fuzzy pink bubbled up to a staggering 25 inches.  “You see this,” She crunched down on the flex harder, gaining another 1/2“, “and all you can think to do is try to hit me with a stick?”

Amber kept her grip on the end of the bat.  She placed her other hand in the middle of the bat, where it thickened into its full circumference.  Amber held the bat out in front of her.  She clenched her jaw aggressively as she snapped it in two.  Amber tossed the two ends of the bat at Jack’s feet, assuming this would be the end of her lesson to him.  But Jack wasn’t ready to give up.  His inebriated mind told him to keep fighting.  He charged Amber again.  This time, instead of a bat, he planned to use his fists.  He windmilled his arms as he stumbled forward, but the arms of the 6’4 giantess were far longer than Jack’s.  Jack’s head ran into Amber’s outstretched hand long before he could hit her.  He clawed at Amber trying to press his attack.  Amber pushed him backwards, and he fell to his butt with two handfuls of sweater, tearing open the front and ripping off a sleeve.  Amber’s simmering anger rose into a fury.

“I just bought this, you ASSHOLE!  You ruin my boyfriend’s life, you try to hit my best friend and you to disrespect ME?”

Amber’s upper body grew as she flexed out her lats and pumped her pecs.  She clenched her hands into fists, raising finger thick veins all over her exposed arm and torso.  The tall, tanned, red headed amazon in a tattered sweater looked every bit like a raging hulk.  If Jack had been in his right mind, he would have run away.  But he was slightly high, very drunk and indescribably stupid.  So, he charged her again.  This time, Amber didn’t just try to push Jack away.  Her man wrecking arm shot up, shoving her palm into Jack’s face.  His nose flattened, splattering blood everywhere.  Amber gripped her long fingers around Jack’s face and lifted him off of his feet.  She stomped across the room, drew her hyper-muscular arm and its unwilling passenger back and then slammed his head through a wall.  Amber let go of Jack’s bloody face, showing that the back half of his head was wedged into the drywall.  She crouched slightly and rifled her wrecking ball fist in a sadistic uppercut into Jack’s unprotected ribs.  Jack’s body jackknifed forward around Amber’s fist, his head peeling out of the wall.  The sound of crunching bone was drowned out by Jack's screams as his mouth spewed bile and blood.  Jack’s shattered body fell to the floor.

Amber should have stopped.  But was no longer Amber.  The sweet, bookish, science nerd muscle girl was an incensed beast.  She gripped the hair on the back of Jack’s head with one hand and mangled his crotch with the other.  She heaved Jack up over her head, ready to break him permanently.

“Amber…”  A silky soft voice broke through the bloodlust.  “Amber?”

Amber turned to see Wendy standing next to her.

“Put the bad man down Amber.  He’s not worth it.  Neither of them are.”

The Amber that Wendy knew and loved fought her way to the surface.  Wendy could see it as a tender glint returned to Amber’s eyes. Amber lowered Jack and let him roll out of her hands as nonchalantly as she would dispose of a piece of trash.  She surveyed the carnage she caused. 

“Oh no.”  She said emotionally.

“It’s going to be fine.  He won’t hurt us now.  Go call the police.  We’ll let them deal with these two.  I’ll clean up mom.  OK?”

“Uh, yeah.  OK.”  Amber said softly, returning to the young woman that she really was.  She pulled the tattered pieces of her sweater together, trying to regain her modesty as she got on her phone to call for help.

Wendy retrieved her phone and stopped the recording, thankful that she thought to document this night.  She agonized over a text to Alyssa, trying to find the right words to apologize and explain the night:

Hey.  I’m sorry and I love you.  Amber and I are fine.  We’re at Mom’s.  Dad was here beating her up.  We stopped him.  Police are coming.  We might be a while.  Please tell Joey I love him.  I’ll call as soon as I can.

Wendy kneeled down to her crying mother and took photos of her injuries for the police before she started to clean her up.  Sirens wailed as the police and EMTs arrived.  Amber met them outside and explained the situation.  EMT’s rushed in to begin treatment on both Jack and Wendy’s mother. 

“Jesus, this guy looks like he was hit by a truck.”  One said.

His partner told him to look up, where he saw the mighty Amber.

“That’s the truck.”  His partner told him.

“OK.  So, he’s lucky to be alive at all.”

The police took statements from Amber and Wendy.  Two detectives arrived shortly afterward and sat down with the women.  The detectives told them that Jack had outstanding arrest warrants, and that there was a reward for his apprehension.  They also found firearms and drugs in his car parked outside the house.  He would be going away for a very long time.   

“Am I in trouble?”  Amber asked. 

“You caused a lot of damage young lady.”  One of the detectives said ruefully.  “But our report will show that you both were acting in self-defense.  Now, we’ve also found evidence that your mother is an accessory to some of Jack’s crimes.  She’s going to have some legal issues of her own, besides the child abuse you’ve told us about.  Family Services will want to interview your brother.  OK?”

“Yes.”  Wendy said firmly.  Then, more softly she asked  “Can we go soon?  We need to get back to our family.  This has been a hell of a night.”

“Yes, you can go now.  We know how to get in touch with you.  Good luck, both of you."  The detective said as he walked them to the door.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2021, 09:27:54 pm »

Offline bigfbbluver

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2021, 04:46:28 am »
In terms of writing,, this is one of the best stories to have come along in a very long time.

Offline Activeoneguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2021, 05:03:40 am »
No pressure but I check all the time to see if this story has been updated.  Thank you for sharing.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2021, 02:55:51 pm »
This is a concluding segment for the last chapter.  More fun is coming soon!

Amber couldn’t get out the house fast enough.  She ran out the door, holding her ruined sweater together with crossed arms.  As Wendy hurried to catch up, Amber waited by their cars, trembling in the warm night air.  Wendy knew she made bad decisions almost from the beginning of this misadventure, but she couldn’t stop herself.  When the detective told them that her dad had guns in his car, the potentially lethal consequences of her actions were laid bare.  If he had used one, she or worse Amber, could be dead right now.  The thought sent a chill down her spine.

“Amber,” Wendy called as she caught up to her.  Wendy cradled Amber’s head, brushing stray red locks out of Amber’s eyes.  “Amber, I am SO sorry I got you mixed up in this.  I lost control like an idiot and I shouldn’t have.” 

Amber raised her eyes and physically sighed in relief, not because the danger had passed, but because she was now sure that her best friend still loved her.  Her innocent girlish side needed the reassurance. 

“I’m not really in a position to be all judgy about losing control.” Amber said with a nervous laugh.  “I just got so angry.  He was going to hurt you.  And he abandoned Joey.  A monster took over.  I didn’t know I could act like that.”  As Amber spoke, her trembling grew worse.  Wendy wrapped her arms around Amber trying to give her solace.

Wendy shook her head nostalgically.  “Our little man brings out the best in us, doesn’t he?” 

Amber laughed wistfully.  “Yeah, he definitely does.” 

“This is going to be ok Amber.  Trust me.”

Amber nodded gratefully. 

“Good.”  Wendy said.  “Now let’s get home.  I’m sure Alyssa and Joey are dying to see us.”

When Joey arrived home, Alyssa was sitting in the living room waiting for him. 

“Hey!”  Joey called. 

He immediately knew something was wrong.  Alyssa was alone and wore that intense look that unnerved him so.  She smiled weakly as she greeted him.

“What’s up?”  Joey asked warily.

“Come sit with me sweetie.”  She said, her deep voice calm but also somehow, ominous.   

As she recounted the events of the evening, Alyssa watched the blood drain from Joey’s face.  He buried his head in his hands. 

“Shit.  This is exactly what I didn’t want to happen.”

Alyssa took Joey’s little hands in one of her own and lifted his chin.

“Amber went after her.  It’s going to be all right.” 

Alyssa was trying hard to convince herself as much as convince Joey.  Joey was forlorn, but he felt the need to explain himself.

“I didn’t want to keep it a secret, I just wasn’t ready to talk about it.  Until that doctor talked to me about the scars, I swear I hadn’t thought about Mom hitting me in years.  But after that day, the memories started swirling around again.”  In a whisper, he added “I…I had a freakout with Amber.  I told her.”

“I know.  She told us.  It’s ok Joey.”  Alyssa tried to soothe him.  “You don’t have anything to excuse.  Everyone who deals with trauma like this has to handle it in their own way.”

Joey started to sob. 

“Shh.”  Alyssa whispered as she lifted Joey into a cradle and pulled him tight against her chest.  His head rested in the crook between her bicep and shoulder and she pressed her lips to his forehead to quell his anxiety.

Joey took deep breaths to get himself under control.  When the waves of tears passed, he sat up on Alyssa’s lap. 

“Do you want to see them?  The scars?”  He asked timidly.

“Only if you want to show them to me.”  Alyssa answered gently.

Joey turned his back to Alyssa, straddling her wide quad, and shimmied his shirt part of the way up.  Alyssa took hold of the hem and gently lifted the shirt the rest of the way.  She was aghast that she hadn’t noticed the scars for what they were before.  She lightly ran her fingers over the damaged skin, forcing herself to remain composed.  Who would do this to a child?” she screamed in her mind.  When she couldn’t look any more, Alyssa pulled down Joey’s shirt and hugged him back into her chest.

“It’s going to be all right sweetie.  It’s going to be all right.”

Alyssa and Joey were curled up on the couch together, mindlessly watching TV.  Wendy’s texts had assured them that everything was ok, but the news that Joey’s dad had been there and beating up his mom left Joey’s heart racing.  Both of them jumped at the sound of cars in the driveway.  Wendy and Amber walked to the door arm in arm.  Alyssa was silently relieved that they seemed good with each other.  When Wendy came in the house, she went straight to the two them.  She lifted Joey into a hug and embraced Alyssa too.  She apologized profusely, begging the two to forgive her for so completely losing her composure.  Everyone’s sense of relief was palpable.  Amber hung back from the group hug, still distressed about having shared Joey’s secret and about her nearly murderous outburst. 
Wendy leaned down and whispered in Joey’s ear.

“She needs you.  Bad.”

Joey slipped out of Wendy’s arms and marched straight to Amber.  He didn’t understand why Amber’s clothes were shredded.  He wound his arms inside of hers. 

“Thank you for getting Wendy.”  He said in sincere gratitude.  As he rested his head on her pillowy pecs, he felt her trembling “Why are you shaking so bad?  He asked.

“Long story.”  She answered.  “I’m just so glad you’re not mad at me for giving up your secret.”

“I don’t think I could ever be mad at you.”  Joey said sincerely. 

They walked into the kitchen, where Wendy was already pouring wine. 

“We need this.”  Wendy said as she took a big swig.

Wendy and Amber recounted the evening’s events, leaving nothing out.  If there was one clear lesson from the debacle, it was that keeping secrets led to nothing good.  Even though things ended safely, the mood was somber.  Joey’s immature sense of humor demanded to be heard.  He got up and began to massage her thick traps, which felt wonderful to the tense Amazon.  As Joey leaned in to kiss Amber’s corded neck, her eyes closed in pleasure at the attention.  Then, he blew a loud wet raspberry on her neck.  Wendy and Alyssa roared in laughter.

“Ewww!  Gross!”  Amber giggled.  She didn’t lift a finger to stop Joey. 

“Made you laugh!”  He said proudly as the tension in the room melted away.

“Paybacks little man.”  Amber warned as genuine warmth returned to her smile.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2021, 08:01:47 pm »
Amber and Joey were inseparable the next day.  Each had fallen head over heels for the other, though neither could figure out how to say so.  Instead, they just danced around each other; proximity became a temporary substitute for open communication.  After supper Amber asked Joey to take her for a walk.  Maybe the time alone would give her the opportunity she needed to express her feelings, she thought.  Wendy and Alyssa were well aware of their siblings’ struggles with love and tried to help without being pushy.

“Why don’t you two go down to Main Street.  It’s fun there at night.”  Wendy suggested.

Joey jumped at the idea and the two were soon on their way downtown.  Finally alone, Joey and Amber fell into their usual pattern of easy conversation and teasing.  They popped in and out of shops and enjoyed the crowded late summer atmosphere. 

“Oh, we need to stop here!”  Joey said suddenly and pulled Amber into an old-fashioned drug store.  “They have THE BEST lemonade.  Want one?”  He asked.

“Let’s split a big one.”  Amber said.

They watched with anticipation as lemons were squeezed and the concoction crafted. 

“Oh god, this is good.”  Amber admitted, although she could practically feel the sugar flowing into her system.  “Hey, I need to run to the bathroom.  Give me a minute.”

“OK.”  Joey said.  “I’ll be waiting outside.”

Joey went out to a little seating area next to the parking lot and found an open seat at the end of a bench.  The parking lot was packed with teenagers.  He recognized many of them as jocks and cheerleaders from his high school class.  They were getting in their last flurry of fun as summer waned.  Several of the football players in the group were showing off how strong they were, armwrestling and lifting the girls, much to Joey’s amusement.  One of the biggest football players there was Brutus.  He was a 6-foot 220 pound lineman and one of the biggest guys in school.  He pulled off his t-shirt, revealing a big pudgy body.  He flexed his arms as he stomped up to a little sub-compact car in the parking lot.  The kids in the group started chanting his name as he squatted down and searched for a solid grip under the car’s bumper.  Then he growled as he tried to lift the end of the car.  It started to rise a little, but Brutus was struggling.  Finally, the tires just barely rose off the ground and all of Brutus’ teammates cheered for him.  He dropped the car and started a victory dance.  He went to each person and crunched flexed his fat rolls in front of each of them.  Joey was disgusted.  Sure Brutus was strong, but the flabby belly hanging over his belt was gross.  Brutus finally came to Joey, who was sharing the bench with a couple of the cheerleaders.  Brutus saw the skinny boy that he vaguely recognized and couldn’t help but try to humiliate him in front of the girls.  It was the way of the bully.

“Yeah, you skinny twerp!”  Brutus yelled at Joey while flexing in front of him.  “Bet you couldn’t do that!  Wanna armwrestle me?  I’d break you, I bet.”

The rest of the group was laughing as Brutus tormented Joey.  Joey knew what to do; Say nothing.  Eventually the bully would get bored and find another victim.  Suddenly though, Joey’s view of Brutus went black.  He sat back quickly, unsure what had just happened.  Then it became clear.  Joey was staring straight into Amber’s black spandex clad glutes.  He leaned around Amber’s wide hips to see what was happening.  A spark of worry ignited in his belly.  Amber admitted that she had lost all control last night during the confrontation with his dad.  Could she lose it again, especially when he was being directly harassed?  Amber stood in front of Joey like an immense statue, staring at Brutus impassively.  Brutus quieted as he scanned the large person in front of him.  He slowly stood to his full height, quickly grasping that he was facing someone larger than him. 

“You’ve had your fun.  Step back from my man.” 

Amber’s deep, rumbling voice conveyed no emotion, but the threat in it was clearly implied.  It took Brutus a second to realize that he was being faced down by a woman.  It was beyond his limited comprehension that a woman could be larger than him.  It never entered his mind to question “why” she was larger than him.  His little mind puzzled through how to respond.  Treat this interloper like someone big or treat her like a girl.  Being a bully, Brutus only knew one way to go.  He puffed up his chest and stepped right up to Amber.

“Get outta my face bitch.  That little pipsqueak is no man, and you need to remember your place.  I don’t want to have to hit you ‘cause you stepped out of line.”

Amber rolled her eyes.  She couldn’t believe the stupid boy would want the night to go this way, but…his choice.  Joey jumped out of his seat.  He had to intervene and stop this from spiraling out of control.  He didn’t make it far.  Amber’s hand shot out and pressed against his chest, gently but inexorably pressing him back behind her.  With Joey safely behind her, Amber began slowly walking forward.  Brutus tried to resist her advance, but her progress was unremitting and he found himself moving backwards.  He tried again to stand his ground by chest bumping Amber.  He was shocked that there was nothing soft in her chest, no breasts.  All he felt was hard…muscle.  Instead of stopping her, all Brutus’ chest bump did was bounce him back further.

“You steroid freak bitch!”  He yelled.

Brutus had had enough.  He launched himself forward, arms out, to shove Amber back.  But instead of connecting with her, all he found was air.  Amber’s body flowed like water around Brutus’ attack.  His forward momentum made Brutus stumble, and Amber’s well positioned foot hooked around his ankle sent the clumsy bully to the ground.  The crowd groaned and grimaced at Brutus’ humiliation.  He growled and tried to jump up but went nowhere.  Amber set her size 11 foot between his shoulder blades.  She didn’t try to hurt him.  Rather, she just used her weight to hold him in place.

“Stay down Tiny!”  She said sharply.

Brutus was uncowed and tried to push up again.  This time, Amber pressed her foot down hard.  The air rushed out of Brutus’ lungs.  When he realized he couldn’t draw another breath, Brutus began to flail. 

“Simmer down and I’ll let up.”  Amber told him calmly.

Brutus was panicking but went still.  Almost immediately Amber released her pressure and Brutus gulped in air.  He hoped someone would come to his aid, but no one in the crowd had any appetite to challenge the big woman.  When Amber was convinced that Brutus had submitted, she lifted her foot off his back.

“If you want to be any good at your silly football games,” she explained to Brutus and the crowd, “you need to learn that brute strength isn’t enough.  You need to apply strength with finesse.” 

She looked around at the kids staring at her, hanging off her every word.  She ambled over to Joey and pulled up on the hem of her puffy blouse.  It did nothing to hide her size but did camouflage her muscles.  Slowly, dramatically, Amber lifted her blouse up.  She revealed her bulging, fist thick abs and etched lower back.  Every eye in the crowd widened and jaws dropped.  As Amber pulled off her blouse, the crowd was forced to appreciate the immensity of her muscles.  Stunned whispers echoed through the crowd. 

“No fucking way.”
“Oh my God”
“That can’t be real.” 

Amber folded her blouse neatly and handed it to Joey.

“Would you hold this for me Love?”  She asked softly.

“Sure.”  Joey said deferentially.

Amber laid on the sweetness and winked at Joey.

“Thanks Sweetie.” 

Amber turned and walked back into the center of the crowd as she continued her lesson.

“But if all you have is brute strength, then you’d better make darn sure you’re the strongest one on the field.”

Amber hoisted her arms in a mind-blowing double bicep flex, turning her body so that everyone had a view of her god-like physique from the front and the back.  The crowd oohed and aahed at the monolithic 25” mounds on her arms.  The cheerleaders sitting next to Joey turned to him in disbelief.  The closest, a buxom raven-haired beauty named Becky, scooted right next to him.

“Joey, that’s your girl?”

Joey just smiled at Becky.

“How do you keep a girl that big happy?  What secrets have you been hiding?”  Becky rubbed Joey’s arm as he blushed in response to her innuendo. 

Amber released her flex and walked over to the little car that Brutus had lifted.  Brutus was still watching Amber from the ground, too afraid to stand.  She turned back and laughed at him dismissively.

“Hey Tiny, do you think you could have found a smaller car to lift?”  She asked with disdain.

She walked to the next car, a full-sized pickup.  Two baseball players were watching Amber with awe from the tailgate. 

“Excuse me boys.”  She said as she nodded her head, indicating that she wanted the two ball players to move.

They both slowly slid off the tailgate and backed away from the monstrous girl.  Amber closed the tailgate and turned her back to the truck.  She squatted down and slipped her hands under the fender, looking for solid purchase.  When Amber was set, she tensed her body.  Unbelievably to the crowd, she began to slowly straighten her legs.  Amber grunted menacingly as finger-thick veins erupted all over her arms and torso.  They snaked atop the straining boulders on her arms, over her bulging delts, across ballooning meaty pecs and down across her core before disappearing into the waistband of her pants.  Her body throbbed with power as her legs strained and shook, but relentlessly they straightened.  The crowd of kids was thunderstruck at the godly vision and murmurs ranged through them, some of disbelief, some of fear, a few of veneration

“Oh my fucking god.”  Becky muttered.

Her left hand gripped Joey’s arm hard as her other pressed hard into her lap.  Another cheerleader sat on the opposite side of Joey and held his other arm in both of her hands as she gazed in rapture at Amber. 

When Amber locked her legs at the top of her squat, a haughty smile spread across her face.   She cocked her head to the side and said “Well, it wasn’t that hard.”  The smile disappeared, replaced with a look of determination as Amber began to raise her arms.  Her elbows pushed out to the side and her wide meaty lats flared, seeming to double the size of her upper body.  The rear of the truck rose even higher.  The crowd lost their grip on reality as Amber began lifting the pickup truck with her arms for reps.  Amber’s distended muscles, her unimaginable brawn and power, her absolute dominance commanded adulation from the crowd. 

Becky’s hand squeezed Joey’s arm until it hurt.  Her eyes went wide as she gasped and quivered, a wet spot spreading between her legs as she shuddered through an orgasm right there on the bench. 

After several reps, Amber lowered the rear end of the pickup truck with perfect control.  She stood tall and proud, shaking out her arms and legs.  One of the boys who had been sitting on the tailgate shook his head in disbelief.

“That can’t be real.”  He said softly, then repeated it more firmly.  “That was a trick!”

Amber walked right up to him, the heat and intimidation that oozed from her body made him sweat.  She smiled down sympathetically to the high school baseball player.

“I can do magic too!”  She said brightly.  “Watch.”

She took the baseball out of his hand and held it up with her fingertips around the perimeter.  The outrageous veins on her arms erupted again as her fingers pressed into the ball.  With unremitting force, Amber’s fingers pierced the leather skin of the ball before penetrating the thousands of layers of yarn and finally splitting the cork core.  She pulled the two halves of the ball apart, snapping the last threads of leather and yarn holding it together. 

“See!”  Amber said with an arrogant smile.  “I turned one ball into two.”  The smile faded to a serious glare.  “It’s not nice to doubt other people’s accomplishments.”

Amber walked away from the stupefied baseball player and over to Brutus who was still rooted the spot that Amber had ordered him to remain in.  She extended her hand to him.  Brutus had to suppress an almost overwhelming fear response before he hesitantly took her hand.  Amber pulled the thoroughly subdued jock to his feet and looked down on him with a maternal gaze.  Brutus slowly raised his head submissively to meet Amber’s eyes.  She spoke to him slowly and softly.

“I think it would be a really good choice for you to be more of a gentleman.  To everyone.”

“Yes ma’am.”  He answered quickly.

“But especially to my man.  Are we clear about that?”

“Yes ma’am.”  Brutus said again without delay.

“Don’t take tonight as a put down.  Look at it as inspiration.” 

Amber curled an arm in front of her, pulsing her bicep for Brutus to see.  Brutus looked at the titanic muscles longingly before looking back up to Amber.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Good boy.”  Amber said encouragingly as she strolled past him to Joey.

When Amber walked up to the bench where Joey sat, the two cheerleaders were still unconsciously gripping onto Joey’s arms.  She shook her head with amusement as she gently gripped the cheerleaders’ hands and plucked them off of Joey.

“Sorry girls.”  She said smugly.  “This man is mine.  You’ll have to find your own.” 

The two cheerleaders squirmed in delight when Amber touched them, never taking their eyes off of their new hero.  Becky was so taken with the giantess that she didn’t even think to hide the wet spot in the crotch of her jeans.  Joey stood, smiling at Amber.  He unfolded her blouse and handed it back to her.  As she pulled it over her thick torso, Joey took hold of the hem and helped pull it into place.  He reached back to retrieve the lemonade and handed the cup to Amber.

“Thank you, sweetie.”  Amber said lovingly.  In her sweetest little girl voice, she asked “Babe, do you think we could go now?”

Joey played along for the crowd, puffing his chest proudly.  “Sure.”  He said.

Joey embraced Amber’s arm and held on to her burly bicep as they walked out of the parking lot and started for home, leaving a dazed group of kids behind them.  Once they were out of earshot, Amber and Joey burst out laughing.

“Joey, I hope I didn’t embarrass you.  I just hate bullies.  And I won’t tolerate them picking on you.”

Joey squeezed Amber’s arm. 

“You didn’t embarrass me.  I was really worried that you’d lose it, after what you told me about Dad last night.”
Amber pursed her lips and nodded.  “You don’t have to worry about that.  Now that I know that monster is hiding in me, I can keep it in check.  I think I did pretty well!” 

Joey giggled.  “You did better than pretty well.”  Joey lay his head against Amber’s bowling ball delt.  “You were magnificent.” 

Joey’s voice was reverential, and it made Amber’s heart flutter.  This was the moment, she thought to herself.  But before she could speak, Joey stopped and pulled Amber around to face him.

“Um…Amber?” he asked timorously, that look of adorable submissiveness masking his face, “back there…when you said I was your man.  Did you…did you mean…”

Amber didn’t let him finish his question.  “Yes.”  She said emphatically.  She squatted to Joey’s eye level.  “I’ve been dreaming of a man I could share my life with.  Someone I could care for and who would care for me.  Any you’re that man.”  Amber stood up straight and tall, looking down at an enraptured Joey.  “You’re MY man.”  She said resolutely.  Then her features softened, and the innocent, self-conscious girl was back.  “If you want to be.”

Joey threw himself against the stony giant, wrapping his arms as far around her as they would go. 

“Yes!  Please, yes!”  he cried. 

Amber released the breath she was holding, her relief palpable.  She enveloped Joey in her rocky beef and lifted him into a wet, rapturous kiss.  A car drove by, full of cheerleaders from the drug store parking lot.

“OOOO!  Yeah Joey!”

Amber and Joey busted out laughing again, their moment interrupted as the car sped past, the echoes of their cheers drifting in the summer air.

“Joey, Joey, Joey!”

Amber snuggled Joey’s face.  “I think your senior year reputation is set.”  She said with a snicker.  “But I’m warning you,” she added with a mischievous glint, “I’m the jealous type.”

“There’s no one like you.”  Joey said genuinely.  “And no one I want to be with more than you.”

They kissed again before Amber let Joey slide to the ground to resume their walk home.  He relished the feeling of bumping over every craggy muscle on the way to his feet.  Joey wrapped his hand around Amber’s bicep again, humble before his very own female force of nature.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2021, 08:15:43 pm »
As usual, it's always worth the wait. Very nice chapter and show of strength. Humbling the bullies is always a fun factor for authors right? ;-)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2021, 09:22:05 pm »
Amber and Joey walked in the house quietly.  The home was dark, so Wendy and Alyssa were already in bed.  After locking the door behind them, Joey hugged Amber good night then turned for his bedroom.  He made it half a step before realizing that Amber still held his hand and wasn’t letting go.  She spun Joey around and gave him a lusty, dominant look.  She was breathing deeply, her nostrils flaring. 

“What’s happening?”  Joey asked softly.

Amber cocked an eyebrow and smiled wantonly.  Joey shivered.  The sheer sex appeal radiating from Amber overwhelmed the little man.  She pulled him closer.

“My room is this way.”  She said suggestively.

Amber’s room was on the opposite side of the house from Wendy and Alyssa’s and afforded more privacy than Joey’s room.  Amber began pulling Joey to her lair and he offered no resistance.  Still, he was terrified.  She gently swung Joey into her room and he practically flew onto her bed.  Amber shut the door behind her.  She leaned against it and stared at Joey, reveling in the anticipation of ravaging him.  Amber took a deep breath and smiled like a hungry predator before a meal.  She stalked Joey, who was sitting timidly on the edge of her bed, hands in his lap.

“What are you thinking about?”  Amber asked in a soft, raspy voice as she pulled off her hair tie and ruffled out her red hair. 

Joey’s eyes were wide and his breathing was deep.

“Amber,” he said in a voice that was both sad and scared, “I’ve…never been with a girl before.”  He was ashamed to use the word ‘virgin’; he looked like he wanted to cry.  “I don’t know what to do, and I don’t want to disappoint you.”

Amber was touched that even in a moment of eroticism, Joey was concerned for her.  She looked at him, full of compassion. 

“Honey,” She said as she caressed his face with a finger, “I would have been surprised if you weren’t a virgin.  I’ll show you everything you need to know.  You’re already are a very good kisser.”  She said as a salacious smile grew on her face. 

Joey blushed as he shyly looked away from Amber.  Amber pulled Joey’s face back up with one finger while her other hand swirled around his chest, tickling one of his nipples.

“Are you ready for me?”  Amber asked him softly.

“Yes.”  Joey whispered cravingly.

Amber began undressing Joey.  His ardor increased as every piece of clothing came off and Amber fondled his newly bared skin.  When he was finally nude before his titaness, Joey was more erect than ever in his life.  Even though the room was warm, Joey was quaking.  Amber stepped back from him, her eyes narrowing in lust.  She slipped off her blouse and threw it into the corner.  She turned around and, hinging at the waist, slipped her hands into the waistband of her spandex pants.  Slowly, teasingly, she slid them down her tree trunk legs.  Joey gasped at the muscular ripples in Amber’s fabulously large glutes, and her huge chunky hamstrings and calves.  When Amber turned to face Joey again, she slipped off her bra.  Joey gaped at the nude herculean body of his girlfriend.  He saw her naked for the first time.  She was stunning and he wanted to stare at her muscular perfection forever.  The parts of her physique that had been hidden from view were astonishing.  It was hard to tell where Amber’s pecs ended and her breasts began.  She had so much banded muscle in her chest that her pillowy pecs seamlessly blended into her breasts.  Each pec was capped with a thick brownish nipple, half an inch long.  When she saw him staring, she flexed her pecs, sending a wave of power rolling up her chest.  Amber ran her hands down her brickwork abs before resting them on her hips.  Joey’s eyes followed.  Sex-ed had not prepared him for the glory of Amber’s vagina.  He barely recognized her sex as female.  A luxurious V of dark hair crowned her genitals.  Below that was a thick clit, a four-inch display of veiny, erect female supremacy.  Amber extended her hand to Joey, who rose to accept it submissively.  Amber pulled him against her, and he melted into her body.  He caressed every bulbous muscle and kissed every striation.  He was dripping pre-cum.  Amber wanted Joey’s first time to be special.  Tonight would be about him, and she would carry him up the ladder of pleasure. 

Joey moaned in sensual agony.  Amber knew it was time to start off by rocking her little man’s world.  She slid one hand down his back and gripped him gently between the legs.  Joey stiffened in surprise as her hand tightened, his penis and balls hanging out between her fingers.  As she curled her arm up, Joey’s head rested on her bicep.  She lifted her arm until his stiff rod was tickling her lips.  Amber’s other hand committed sexy torture, tweaking his nipples, massaging his balls and tickling his anus.  She sucked in Joey’s penis and raped it with her lush lips and talented tongue.  Joey lost all control, convulsing and quivering as he came in her mouth.  Amber sucked Joey dry before cradling his limp body like a baby.  She smiled at her prize as he struggled to speak.

“A…Amber…I…I…I love you!” 

Joey was on the verge of passing out, but he threw his arms around her neck and held his love tightly.
Amber raped his mouth with her tongue as she lay on the bed with Joey curled on top of her. 

“I love you too my tiny prince.” She said between kisses.

Joey’s head rested on Amber’s chest.  A turgid nipple grazed his lips and he opened them to worship it.  He kissed the nipple gently, peering up at his lover to ensure she approved.  Amber lovingly stroked his face, smiling down at her supplicant.

“Does this feel good?”  Joey asked her.

“You tell me.”  Amber said teasingly.

She rolled over on Joey and tongued his nipples.  Electric shocks buzzed through Joey’s body, stiffening him again.  Amber rolled over onto her back and placed Joey’s head back on her chest.  Joey dove onto Amber’s nipples with a thirst, pleasing her greatly.  When those fabulous nipples lengthened in his mouth, Joey knew he had it right and he sighed contentedly.  But he wanted to please Amber more.

“How do I give you the same feeling you gave me?”  He asked, wide eyed.

“Slide down.”  Amber answered, happy to oblige.

Amber opened her legs and Joey crawled between the muscular pillars.  He nuzzled the tree trunks of quad that surrounded him before descending to her vagina.  He looked up expectantly, waiting for Amber’s instruction.

“Kiss my clit gently, then all around the outside of my vagina.”  She told him.  He did as he was bid.  “Good.”  She said breathlessly.  “Now put your lips on my clit and suck it in and and out.  Tease it with your tongue, softly.  Yes, that’s it.”

Amber luxuriated in the feeling of Joey’s ministrations. 

“Joey?”

He popped his head up.

“Stick your middle finger gently into me, like you’re trying to press under my belly button.”

He tried, but his finger wasn’t quite long enough.

“Press all your fingers together and use your hand.”

Joey followed Amber’s direction.  She was very wet and as he gently pressed his fingers into her, he found that they slid smoothly into her tight tunnel.  Her vagina gripped him powerfully.  His fingers found a fleshy bump, which he caressed lovingly.  As Joey manipulated her, he resumed his oral worship of her clit.  He lost all track of time, focusing only on the cues of Amber’s body.  When she started panting, sweating and shuddering uncontrollably, Joey nearly burst with pride.

“Pull your hand out!”  Amber gasped.  “Rub my clit!  Hard!”

Joey did and was rewarded with a blast of cum from Amber’s vagina. 

“Oh shit!”  Amber wheezed as her body convulsed through a toe-curling orgasm.  “I’ve never cum that strongly before!”

Joey sat back, chuckling gleefully as he watched his goddess.  He had rendered her completely powerless and it was an amazing feeling.  Amber ran her hand over her vagina, coating it in her juices.  When she finally settled down, she sat up in bed, and gave Joey the most appreciative look he had ever received.  He hurried into her arms.  Amber brought her hand, coated in her sticky sweet juices, to his mouth.  Joey accepted it and tongue fucked her fingers, his head bobbing as he licked each one clean.

“You are a champion!”  Amber told Joey as she squeezed him to her.

Joey was as content as he could be as they lay back down together.  But a seed of doubt lingered in his mind.

“Amber?”  he asked softly.  “Why me?  You could have anyone.”

Amber rolled on top of Joey.  She held her head in her hands over him as she mashed his tiny body into the mattress.

“Joey, I’m picky as hell.  I’ve dated a few guys who I thought might meet my standards.  None of them lasted long.  NONE of them could hold a candle to the man you are.”

The shadow of self-doubt, built up from years of trauma, tried to intrude on Joey’s crowning moment. 

“But I’m just a skinny weakling who isn’t even out of high school.”   He said.

“Joey, you make me feel…cherished.  You understand me, and all the stupid things that make me happy.  Because a lot of them make you happy too.  You appreciate me for who I am.  I don’t have to pretend around you.  You have no idea how rare that is.  OK, you’re three years younger than me.  Big whoop.  And ok, you’re 160 pounds lighter and a foot shorter than me.  That sure didn’t stop you from getting a cum bath from the orgasm you just gave me.”

Joey and Amber giggled together.

“Joey, you’ve been through so much adversity in your life.  You’d have every right to whine about it.  But you don’t.  You find the good parts and focus on them.  You find solutions and fight for them.  You’re not some little pussy bitch.  You define the term ‘man up’.”

Amber caressed his face with her lips.

“Joey, you’re my hero.  And I want to be yours forever.”

Joey’s heart nearly exploded out of his chest.

“Amber, please take me!”   

Joey threw his hands around her neck and pulled her down on top of him.  They kissed passionately as Amber rolled onto her back.

“No little one, you take me!”

Amber pressed Joey down her body one more time, depositing him between her upraised legs. 

“Fuck me Joey!”

Joey realized that he was rock hard again.  He held onto the mammoth legs for support and slipped his cock into Amber.  As he began to thrust, the sensations of her tight, throbbing vagina electrified him. 

“Harder Joey!”  Amber demanded.  “Do me like you mean it!”

Joey gritted his teeth and slammed into Amber for all he was worth.  The sound of wet skin slapping and squishing filled Joey’s consciousness.  Amber gloried in bursting Joey’s cherry.  When Joey climaxed, it was like his mind and body had exploded.  Amber clamped down on her vaginal walls, holding Joey prisoner and enhancing the overwhelming sensations.  When they passed, he collapsed onto Amber’s abs, his face disappearing in the deep canyons between her thick bricks.  Amber pulled Joey up her hulking torso and wrapped him in burly arms.

“I love you.”  They both sighed at the same time.

“Come on big man, let’s go shower.”

Amber carried Joey into her shower where they soaped each other, wallowing in the hot water.  As Joey dried off, Amber disappeared from the bathroom.  He looked at himself in the mirror.  He didn’t look any different, but he felt like a new person.  Joey felt like a man for the first time in his life and it was exhilarating.  He walked back into the bedroom to find Amber changing the sheets. 

“We’re not sleeping in any wet spots tonight.”  She chortled. 

Joey helped her finish, then crawled into bed with her.  The naked couple held each other close and fell into a deep and satisfying sleep.

The next morning, Wendy and Alyssa awoke and started their morning routine.  Alyssa had the coffee ready and breakfast almost done, but there was no sign of Amber or Joey. 

“This is weird.”  Wendy said as she knocked on Joey’s door.  “Wake up sleepy head.  Coffee’s ready.” 

When there was no answer, Wendy cracked the door and stuck her head inside.

“ALYSSA!”  Wendy screeched.  “Joey’s bed hasn’t been slept in.”

Panic rose in both of the women.  Alyssa rushed to Amber’s room and swung the door open.  It took her a beat to absorb the sight in front of her as Amber and Joey tried to cover themselves in sheets, red with guilt.

“Don’t worry Wendy!”  Alyssa called.  “I found them.”

Wendy’s head popped over Alyssa’s shoulder in gleeful surprise.

“Oh my god!  Did you two do it” Wendy yelped.

“OK, that’s enough.”  Joey said with what little authority he could muster. 

Amber and Alyssa howled at this embarrassment.

“Honey buns,” Alyssa answered, “you’re living in a house full of women.  Suck it up.”

“Oh, he did,” Amber said teasingly, “he REALLY did.”

Wendy and Alyssa left the lovebirds so they could dress.  Joey’s head collapsed against Amber’s swollen delt.

“This is going to be a long day, isn’t yet.”  He said, shaking his head.

“Yep.”  Amber answered.  “But when it’s over, the night will be all ours again.”

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2021, 06:53:34 am »
Hey, so good to read again from you and watch Amber's and Joey relationship evolve. I loved the teasing atmosphere in the end, curious to see how they will develop as a couple and how will Joey react to it. Also, how Alyssa and Wendy will adapt to the situation. Thanks for sharing your works.

Offline Sok

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2021, 07:52:02 pm »
Love love love this story, thank you WapWap. Can't wait for the next installment.

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2021, 09:34:03 pm »
This story i a BIG yummy! Thank you! 😀

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2021, 06:40:15 am »
That is/was a really great story! I mean it was a very well written romantic story with great character development and depth. Thank you for that. K+!

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2021, 11:34:42 pm »
Almost to the end!

Summer was drawing to its inevitable end and that meant that Joey would soon be returning to high school.  He also felt in his heart that his time with Amber was drawing to a close.  It was a future that Joey was actively ignoring.  As the summer heat reached its peak, he felt the impending changes deeply in his heart and it left him despondent.  It was clear to Joey that he couldn’t bear to be separated from his best friend and now lover.  It was much less clear to him what, if anything he could do about it. 

Amber felt the same pangs as Joey.  She came to spend the summer with Alyssa and Wendy for support as she tried to find the right school for her graduate and doctoral programs.  She had absolutely no expectation that she’d discover a soulmate.  What had been a daunting universe of school choices was now much simpler.  Amber wanted to be close to Joey.  Their love was young and, while their feelings for each other were strong, it would need time and attention to flower.  A long-distance relationship just wouldn’t do.  Thankfully, one of Amber’s leading school options was just 30 minutes away.  Amber contacted the university, fully expecting that she was too late to enter the Fall term.  But when the recruiters received her transcripts and undergraduate recommendations, they jumped on the opportunity to reel in a clearly brilliant student.  So, on this Monday morning, Amber drove to the University for a long day of interviews and campus tours.  Amber told Alyssa and Wendy about her plans, asking if they would be willing to let her live with them.  The women were beside themselves with glee.  Amber insisted that they keep the prospect a secret from Joey until she was sure it would happen.  She didn’t want to get his hopes up unnecessarily.   It took every bit of their prodigious discipline for Alyssa and Wendy to keep the secret, but they did.  Joey endured his hopelessness in silence.

On the same Monday, Joey had his own educational adventure at his high school’s orientation day.  Conveniently, he was closer to school now that he lived with Wendy and Alyssa, so he walked the two miles to campus.  Joey was apprehensive about the half day orientation.  It would be the first time meeting any classmates since the incident between the jocks and Amber at the drug store parking lot.  Joey wasn’t at all sure how this would go.  He found out as soon as he arrived at school.  As he walked down the crowded hallways, he was greeted by every jock he passed.

“What’s up, man.”
“Hey Joey.”
“What’s going on dude?”

Jock’s never spoke to Joey.  It was weird, but he went with the flow, smiling and waving at all of them like it was the most normal thing in the world.   The biggest shock came when a gaggle of cheerleaders all sang “Hi Joey” in unison, and Becky, the busty brunette beauty, laid her hand on his arm as she passed.  Other students began to notice the attention Joey was receiving.  One of the class troublemakers sauntered up and blocked Joey’s path. 

“Hey twig,” he laughed, “I hear you’ve got a steroid dyke for a girlfriend.  What are you? Some kind of schmoe?  Does she use you as her skinny dildo?”

The jerk thought he was being funny, and a small crowd gathered to watch the show.  It took an unexpected turn when Brutus, the football player that Amber had humiliated, stepped between Joey and the jerk.

“What’s with the disrespect, dude?”  Brutus asked the jerk threateningly.  “If you mess with Joey or his girl, you mess with me.”

The jerk had no idea what was happening.  How had he pissed off this big guy.  He started to back away.

“I was just kidding.  Sorry.”  He said sheepishly.

Brutus clapped Joey on the back as he prepared to continue on his way.

“Later little dude.  Let me know if that guy messes with you again.”

A tall blonde cheerleader walked up and hooked her arm around Joey’s.

“I’ll walk with Joey.”  The gorgeous girl said to Brutus.  She looked down at Joey with bright blue eyes and added “No one will bother you while you’re with me.”

“Thanks Darcy.”  Brutus said to his girlfriend as he walked off.

All the other students stood by in shock as the untouchably beautiful cheerleader led Joey away.  The little dumb kid was practically a celebrity.  They arrived at the basketball court, which was set up with tables where the seniors were choosing their classes. 

“You gonna be good?”  Darcy asked Joey as they walked in?

“Uh, yeah Darcy.”  Joey said warmly. “Thanks.”

She flashed him her pearly white million-dollar grin as she pulled him close for a one-armed hug. 

“No worries.  See you later.  OK?”  She said.

“Sure.”  Joey said as a sense of exhilaration filled him.

He went through the lines to fill out his class schedule, then walked to the cafeteria, where the entire senior class would receive their orientation.  As he was accustomed to, Joey found a seat alone off in the corner.  As other students filed in, several of the cheerleaders, including Becky and Darcy, saw Joey sitting alone and sat with him.  They all treated him like a lifelong friend.  Jocks came over and sat with them as well.  Soon, Joey was surrounded by the most prestigious members of the class.  He felt like a prince. 

When the orientation was over, Joey walked outside with his new friends.  Wendy had promised to pick him up and take him to lunch, which Joey was looking forward to.  As he was waiting, Joey saw another classmate being harassed by the jerk who had accosted him earlier in the day.  The boy he way bullying, Max, was a lot like joey; he was skinny, awkward and a nerd.  Unlike Joey, Max was a really smart.  Joey and Max were friendly, but not close friends.  Nevertheless, Joey couldn’t stand seeing Max being bullied.  The day had filled Joey with confidence, and he wasn’t going to ignore the injustice.  He marched over to Max’s side and told the bully to leave him alone.  The jerky boy looked at Joey in utter shock.  He was ready to lay into Joey when he remembered Brutus’ warning earlier in the day.  Becky and Darcy saw what was happening and stood behind Max and Joey, staring the jerk down with fiery eyes.  Other jocks soon joined, forcing the jerk to back down for a second time that day.  He slunk away totally flummoxed and wondering what in the hell the world was coming to.
Joey thanked everyone for standing with him, and asked Max if he was ok.  Max nodded that he was and, though tongue-tied, finally found his voice and added his thanks.  A red-headed cheerleader chucked Max under the chin and told him he was cute.  The group was laughing when one of the baseball players looked up and froze; he was wonderstruck with his eyes big and mouth open, drawing everyone’s attention.

“Whoa.”  Was all he could say.

Joey turned and saw Wendy walking up.  He couldn’t help but smile at her; she always had that effect on him.  Wendy was dressed professionally in a sleeveless blouse that highlighted her well-muscled arms and defined round delts, not to mention her ample bouncing bosom.  Her skirt ended just above her knees, displaying thick heart shaped calves in permanent flex from her high heels.  Just a hint of Wendy’s quads peeked out and stretched the skirt tight.  The whole outfit emphasized the V of her upper body, sensuously wide hips and jutting glutes.  Joey knew very well that Wendy was an erotic muscle goddess who made both men and women weak in the knees.  Today was no exception.  With three-inch heels, the 6 foot tall Wendy was now almost Amber’s imposing height.  And while Wendy wasn’t nearly as muscular as Amber, she was far more muscular than any one of these kids.  She simply oozed powerful sex appeal.

As Wendy approached the knot of kids, she took notice of Joey and another small boy surrounded by much larger jocks and pretty girls in their cheerleader outfits.  She smiled imperiously at them.  Amber told her about the “discipline” she imposed on the jocks, and Wendy was pleased that they seemed to be treating her little treasure with respect.  Joey knew the kids would be wondering who this muscle-wrapped vision was and why she was bearing down on them. 

“Hey sis!”  he called, sending the clear message that she was his, and he hers. 

The hunky guys and hot girls all looked at Joey in disbelief, then back to the goddess.  How were they possibly related?

“Hey babe.”  Wendy chirped. 

She leaned down and kissed him on the cheek with her rich red, sensuous lips.    Every guy envied Joey at that moment.  As Wendy straightened, she noticed the red imprint of her lips on Joey’s cheek.  She grinned; she’d done that on purpose.  She liked teasing and relished the idea of reinforcing the reputation Amber had started building for Joey.  She seductively licked her thumb and lovingly held Joey’s head as she tenderly wiped the offending lipstick off of Joey’s cheek.    Joey chuckled under Wendy’s attention.   He turned to the group.

“Hey everyone, this is my sister, Wendy.”

The kids all greeted her with reverence as she smiled at them and said “hi”.  Joey put his arm around Max and pulled him to the front.

“And this is my friend Max.”

Wendy knew exactly what Joey was doing.  He wanted Max to enjoy some of the reputational aura he was bathing in.  Max was a statue, completely overawed by Wendy.  Wendy could tell he was too shy to move, so she reached her hand out and took hold of his upper arm.  She lifted it up as she slid her hand down his arm until she had hold of his hand, swallowing it in her powerful but tender grip.

“It’s wonderful to meet you Max.” 

A goddess had spoken to him!  Max’s heart leapt from his chest.

“Hi!”  he squeaked. 

Wendy smirked at the infatuated boy before letting his hand go. 

“You ready to go?”  she asked Joey as she wrapped him in a long vascular arm.

“Yep.”  He said.  “Buy guys.  See you next week.” 

The kids said goodbye as they watched Wendy’s brawny body walk away, her perfect glutes swaying as her muscled legs strutted.  Every guy present had to adjust his hard-on; every girl felt her vagina flutter.

At lunch, Joey told Wendy about his strange day.

“I’ve never felt like I belonged in school.  Ever.  It was so weird.”  He mused.

“Well, I’m proud of you for sticking up for Max.”  Wendy said with conviction.  “It takes a big man to remember where you came from and protect the one’s still there.” 

Joey blushed at Wendy’s praise.  Then he was pensive.

“Wendy?”

“Hmm?”

“Am I a schmoe?”

Wendy looked at Joey in shock.  “What?  Baby, no!  Why are you asking that?”

Joey was sheepish as he described what the bully had said to him about Amber. 

“Honey,”  Wendy paused and chose her words carefully.  “A schmoe is someone who really likes muscular women.  Some are fans, some are, stalkerish.  It isn’t always a good term.  Clearly this jerk didn’t mean it in a nice way.”

“But Amber has muscles.  So do you.  Am I one a schmoe because I love you?”

Wendy shook her head in frustration, not at Joey, but at the jerk who put this notion in his head.

“Why are you angry Wendy?”  Joey asked with trepidation.

“I’m not mad, sweetie.  It’s just that Lys, Amber and I have all dealt with stalker schmoes, and it leaves a bad taste in our mouths.”  She didn’t say that if she ever got her hands on the kid called Joey a schmoe, she’d snap him over her thigh.  “Hon, if I didn’t have muscles, would you love me?”

“Of course.”  Joey answered immediately. 

“If Amber didn’t have muscles, would you still be crushing on her?”

“Yeah.”  Joey said with a lusty grin.

“Then you’re not a schmoe.”  Wendy said with finality.  “You love a few women who have muscle.  Big difference.”

Joey absorbed Wendy’s thoughts.  Maybe she was right.

“I love you Wendy.”  He said contritely.

Wendy pushed her plate to his side of the booth they sat in.  She slid out and moved over to sit next to Joey.  Her hips pushed him aside, making him giggle.  She pulled him into her side and kissed his head. 

“I love you too munchkin.” 

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2021, 06:51:24 am »
Really good, his life goes from unbearable to a smooth one, that's justice. Well done!

Offline User12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2021, 12:08:39 pm »
Really good story! I‘m waiting for the next (last?) part! :)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2021, 05:45:14 pm »
Alrighty then.  I expect there to be one more part after this to tie everything up.  Then again, who can predict where the imagination will go, and how many pages it will take to get there!  Anyway enjoy.

Wendy dropped Joey off at home and returned to work.  Alyssa was still at work and Amber had yet to return from her mysterious errands so the house was quiet.  Joey went to his room and sat at the computer.  The words thrown at him by the school bully were swirling in his head and he couldn’t repress his curiosity.  He began searching on the terms: steroid dyke, schmoe, dildo.  The results led Joey down a rabbit hole about muscle women, each discovery more shocking and enticing than the last.  As he perused blogs, forums and videos, several things occurred to Joey.  First and foremost was the fact that Amber was larger and more muscular than any other woman he saw.  He wondered if she was the most muscular woman on the planet.  The second theme that intruded on Joey’s psyche was what muscle women did to men, big and little, in the videos he saw.  There were endless demonstrations of wrestling, domination, forced muscle worship, men and women used as sexual toys and in some cases rape.  Is this what muscular women liked?  It didn’t make sense.  Even Wendy and Alyssa’s physiques put to shame many of the muscle women he saw on the internet.  Along with Amber, the women of Joey’s new family had been only kind, nurturing and loving to him.  They were nothing like what he saw on his screen.  Or were they?  Wendy and Amber mercilessly beat his father, or so they told him.  When Amber and Alyssa were lifting in the gym they were aggressive, even dominant, as they grunted and roared and heaved huge amounts of weight almost violently.  The third thing that was crystal clear to Joey was how erotic all this was.  As he surfed from one web site to the next, he became more and more aroused.  He limped to his bathroom and masturbated, not to the women he saw online, but to thoughts of Amber.

The sounds of cars in the driveway shook Joey from his engrossing research.  Despite relieving himself, he was becoming hard again.  He straightened himself and stretched out the kinks that wracked his body from sitting for so long before going to see who had come home.  By the sounds of laughter and screeching, all three women were back and happy about something.  Joey walked into the living room and everyone turned to him, practically bursting with excitement.  They were looking at him like it was Christmas morning and they were going to watch him unwrap the best present of his life.  Amber sauntered up to Joey, grinning from ear to ear.

“I have good news.” She sang.

Amber held up a brochure from the nearby university.  Joey looked at it questioningly at first, then got it.

“You’re going there?”  he asked hopefully.

“I most certainly am.”  Amber answered proudly.  “The term starts in two weeks.  And I’ll be living here, with my sister, my bestie…and my man.”

Joey was flooded with so many emotions he didn’t know how to process them all.  Relief washed over him; he wouldn’t be separated from the woman he loved.  Excitement filled him; the future with his girlfriend was secure.  Passion burned in him; the erotic world Amber had opened for him would only get wider.  Apprehension nagged at him; after what he saw on the internet, could he learn how to please a muscle goddess and survive?  As Joey’s mind swirled, his small body shook.  Amber waited impatiently for Joey’s reaction.  He looked like a pony ready to bolt, but he couldn’t quite figure out how.  Alyssa finally pushed him out of the gate.

“Well go hug her, you little love bug!  You know you want to.”

Joey jumped into Amber’s waiting arms.  He squeezed her so hard that his arms turned white.  Amber coo’ed in his ear as she held him. 

“Are you happy?” she asked, unnecessarily.

“Oh god yes.”  Joey said through tears of joy. 

Wendy and Alyssa held hands, so happy for their baby siblings.  Wendy finally interrupted the PDA.  “I hate to break this little party up…” She said.

Amber and Joey separated just enough to look at her.

“We’re all going out to dinner to celebrate.”

Joey was beside himself.  “I get to go to two restaurants in one day?  AWESOME!”

“Yes,” Wendy chuckled, “but first, you and I have a chore.”

Joey slipped out of Amber’s arms.  “Ok, what’re we doing?”

Wendy sighed.  “The police have finished searching Mom’s house, so they’re ready to let us in to get the rest of your things.  A detective will meet us there to look at what we take out.  Let’s get it over with so we can celebrate for the rest of the night.”

Joey was apprehensive about going back to his Mom’s, but he knew it had to happen at some point. 

“Mom won’t be there, right?”  he asked.

“No, she’s still in jail.  Her bail hearing won’t be for a few more days.”  Wendy looked back at Alyssa.  “We’ll be back soon.  This shouldn’t take long.”

Joey pulled Amber’s head down for a kiss, then followed Wendy to her Jeep. 

From the outside, Joey’s old house looked exactly as he remembered it.  It had only been a couple of months since he left, but it felt like an eternity ago.  The inside of the house was a different story.  With his mother still in jail, no one had cleaned up the mess from the brawl.  Joey’s senses were assaulted by the sights and smells of crusty vomit, dried blood and the detritus from the EMT’s medical interventions.  It was disgusting and frightening scene.  Blood splatter was everywhere.  Joey remembered that Amber had, as she put it, “shoved his Dad’s head through a wall.”  There in front of him was the proof, a blood ringed hole in the wall.  It made Joey shiver.  Joey overheard the detective mention a video that Wendy had taken of the whole incident.  He just had to know.

“Wendy, can I see the video?”

“No.”  she said flatly.  “There’s nothing in there you need to see.”

Joey chewed on her rejection for a moment.  “Dad’s in it.”

“So?”  Wendy asked.

Joey looked at her with burning curiosity.  “Wendy, I’ve never seen him.  Mom doesn’t have pictures or videos or anything.  Don’t you think I have a right to see him at least once?”

Wendy threw her head back and rolled her eyes.  She really didn’t want Joey to see the violence of that night, but in a way, he was right.  She sighed deeply.  “Fine.  But I don’t like it.  Neither Amber nor I are proud of what happened here.  I don’t want this to affect how you see us.

“It won’t.”  Joey said honestly, squeezing her hand.

Wendy pulled out her phone and opened up the video.  Joey was revolted by the inebriated man who was his father.  As he continued to watch though, Joey feared Wendy might have been right to withhold the video.  Seeing his beloved sister viciously stalk and systematically dismantle his father was frightening.  Worse still was the casual brutality of Amber’s beating.  Seeing her hold his limp body high overhead gripped his stomach.  With her bulging physique and murderous glare, she looked like a vengeful god ready to end the life of a puny mortal.  He turned his eyes away from the screen and looked at the mess of blood in the room and the gaping hole in the wall.  His imagination tied the physical evidence of the fight to the scenes in the video.  As Joey turned pale, Wendy silently cursed herself for giving in to him.  She pulled his head into her breasts, hiding his eyes from the room while she ran her fingers through his hair to settle him down. 

“We should get this over with.”  She whispered.

“Yeah.”  Joey answered quietly.  “I want out of here.”

The pair went to Joey’s room to collect his clothes and the few remaining items he really wanted.  As they left, Joey looked at a small framed photo of him and his mom.  It was from a day at a park years ago, one of the very few good memories he had of her.  He turned away and walked to the door before pausing.  Joey exhaled deeply before retrieving the photo and adding it to his things.  He averted his eyes from the blood and bile on the way out of the house.  The detective who met them poked through his belongings briefly before sending them on their way. 

Joey kept his hand on Wendy’s ridged thigh for the entire ride home.  The powerful limb was a lethal weapon, but holding Wendy soothed his agitation.  When they got home, Joey retreated to his room to drop his things and change.  He forced the images of savagery from his mind and went to meet his family.  Amber watched Joey closely as he emerged from his room.  Wendy told her that she had shared the video with Joey, and why.  Amber hated that Joey saw her at her absolute worst, but she grudgingly understood why.  Joey walked straight up to Amber and stood close against her.  He lay his forehead against the thick pillow of her pecs, his nose fitting into the deep crevasse between them.  Joey ran his hands up and down Amber’s bare forearms.  He breathed in her perfumed scent while he drew solace from the feeling of her body.  He tilted his head up and stared at his love with puppy dog eyes.  She smiled down at Joey, relieved that he seemed fine. She tenderly ran her hands up his back, sending chills down Joey’s spine, before kissing his forehead and pulling it back into her chest.

“You ready to party, sugar?”  she asked.

Joey nodded as he pulled back.  Amber’s enchanting grey eyes, set in a cinnamon tanned face framed in loose red hair, twinkled at him.  Joey let Amber’s seductive beauty push the memory of her ruthless barbarity from his mind. 

Wendy and Alyssa took them to a fancy Italian restaurant for supper.  It was the best tasting food Joey had ever eaten.  Amber even slipped him some of her red wine, which went straight to his head.  Joey immersed himself in celebration, the unnerving events of the early evening forgotten.  On the way home, Joey enjoyed the privacy of a dark back seat as he cuddled against Amber’s side.  Amber petted the small boy, resisting the urge to pull him into her lap and maul his pretty face.   As they pulled into the driveway, Joey and Amber both smoothed out the wrinkles in their clothes and got out of the car trying to look innocent.  In the house, Amber announced she was going to take a shower after her long day.  The tipsy group said their goodnights and went to their rooms.  As he changed into his night clothes, Joey could just barely overhear the sounds of passion from Wendy and Alyssa’s room.  It made him chuckle with guilt.  He woke up his computer, the last femuscle web site he surfed still in the top window.  The aural and visual stimulation, as well as the tiny bit of wine, was making Joey hot again.  He bit his bottom lip.

“Should I sneak over to Amber’s room?” he asked himself aloud, wondering if she would be expecting him. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Living His Best Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View