Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575446 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:26:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Living His Best Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Living His Best Life  (Read 41129 times)

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Living His Best Life
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2020, 07:24:29 am »
A nice update! The characters have a lot of depth to them and feel like someone you could meet.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2020, 04:04:01 pm »
Very nice. Still not sure where you are taking us but I am enjoying the trip. The character development has been nicely handled and I appreciate the depth you have gone to with "little brother". A very enjoyable story so far. One thing for sure, I love Alyssa and can only hope Amber takes after her sister.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2020, 04:23:59 pm »
While I generally prefer more dominant women, I'm actually really enjoying how kind and supportive these characters are. It's probably the first time I've been hoping for them not to suddenly have a mean streak. Incredible writing and great story!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2020, 04:30:42 pm »
When Alyssa pulled into the driveway, they saw Wendy standing on the porch hands on her hips and foot tapping.  She was clearly worked up.

“Uh oh.”  Joey said.  Do you think that’s for you or me?”

“Eeech.  Probably both of us.”  Alyssa said warily.  “Prepare to raise shields.”

“Aye Captain.  Defense systems activated.”

Joey laughed at their joke.  As they hopped out of the car, he yelled “Hey Sis!”

“Really, you two?” Wendy was quite upset.  “You’ve been gone all day and neither one of you could have called me?  Do you have any idea how anxious I’ve been?”

“I’m sorry, Wen.”  Alyssa apologized.  “There wasn’t really any news until the end.”

“It’s all good Wendy.”  Joey interjected, trying to be upbeat.  “Except when I almost fainted!”  He regretted his comment immediately when Wendy’s eyes got big and red.

Alyssa stepped in to smooth things over.  “All things considered, he’s fine Babe.  The doctor pretty much confirmed what we suspected.  Joey’s malnourished.  It’s affected his growth, but with diet and exercise, we can get him into fighting trim.  I’ve already got a plan in my head for him.”

“It’s gonna be good Sis!”  When they were younger, Joey had a way of placating Wendy when she was upset with him.  It was time to pull out the old playbook.  He leaned against her and stood on his tiptoes, stretching his arms up and around her neck.  She had to crane her neck down to look at him, and he batted his eyes back at her.  “I love you.”  He sang.

“You’re such a dork.”  Wendy said, trying not to fall for Joey’s antics, and failing miserably.

“But I’m your dork.  I love you more than anyone.”  Joey whispered.

Wendy wrapped her hands around his ribcage and lifted him up for a smooch on his lips.  “I love you too.”  Wendy admitted wryly. 

“Except when Alyssa’s around."   Joey teased.  "Then it might be a competition.”

Wendy dismissed the challenge.  “Whatever. Mr. Empty Threat.  I’m not afraid of you or your competition.”

“Come on you two.”  Alyssa intervened.  “Let’s go have some supper and talk about what we do from here.”

There were a lot of changes for Joey over the next month and he keenly felt each and every improvement in his quality of life.  Alyssa was a firm believer in setting achievable goals and maintaining consistency, so she kept Joey on a very regimented diet and exercise schedule.  The diet part was easy.  There was only healthy food in the house to begin with, but more importantly, Joey had enough food to eat for the first time in his memory.  The only thing he liked more than eating was learning how to prepare his own food.  Both Alyssa and Wendy were good cooks and appreciated Joey’s willingness to learn.  Joey was eager about exercise too; a little too eager.  He was adamant about wanting to use weights like Wendy and Alyssa, but Alyssa thought it was too much too soon. 

“You need time for your system to strengthen.  We need to build up your endurance before you graduate to weights.  Let’s start with simple things like bike rides and walks.”  She told him.

Joey thought Alyssa was babying him, until the first bike ride.  Alyssa and Wendy set a leisurely pace for him, but by the end of the ride he was huffing and puffing harder than he’d ever done.  He didn’t handle their long walks much better.  But over the course of the month he found he could make it further and further without getting winded.  Joey had more energy than he knew what to do with and he loved the feeling of pushing himself.

Joey also got back to his woodworking.  Mr. Franks returned from vacation ready to work.  When he called Joey to say he was home, Joey was at the shop the same day.  He wasn’t in the door for five minutes before he started telling Mr. Franks about his news.  Mr. Franks, dressed in his usual denim coveralls, listened patiently expecting to hear about typical teenage boy summer antics.  He quickly realized that Joey was describing a slow-motion life tragedy.  He sat down with Joey and let him tell his story in detail. 

“I don’t rightly know what to say Joey.  I’m terribly sorry you had to go through all that.  I wish you’da told me.”

“I know now I should have.”  Joey reasoned.  “I didn’t really understand that I needed help until the day I had no choice.”

“It’s a hard life lesson for a man to know when to ask for help.”  Mr. Franks told Joey.  “It’s a lesson a lot of men never learn.  I’m awfully grateful for your sister taking you in the way she has.  She sounds like your guardian angel.”

“She is.  There’s something I’d like to do for her and her partner as a thank you.”

“Oh, what’s that?”

“Do you remember the river table you made last year?”

“I recall that was a big, challenging project.”  Mr. Franks laughed as he remembered the large conference table he was commissioned to make; a table that sold for almost $40,000.

Joey looked at Mr. Franks hopefully.  “Well, I’d like to do something like it, but a lot smaller, like a coffee table.  I’ll pay off the cost of the materials and make it in my spare time.  If you’d be ok with that.”

Mr. Franks pondered Joey’s request for a moment.  His wizened face began to nod no.  “That wouldn’t be ok with me young man.  How about this, I’ll provide the materials.  We’ll call this your apprenticeship exam.  I’ll advise you, but you’ll do the work.  I think it’s the least I can do to help repay the nice lady who took in the best young woodworker I’ve ever taught.”

“I don’t know what to say, except thank you.”  Joey said softly.

“Good, then that’s settled.”  Mr. Franks declared, quickly standing and walking to the back of the shop.  “Let’s go out to the pile and see if there’s some wood that speaks to you.”

Joey was in heaven.

One day Joey decided he should get started on his school’s summer reading list.  It was an annual summer chore he hated.  He just couldn’t get through more than a couple of pages of a book without losing focus and falling asleep.  He scanned the book list and picked out a book the girls had in the house, The Hobbit.  “It was a great movie,” he thought, “let’s see if I can plow through it.”  He settled in his room with the book, and when he looked up a few hours later, he had read over a third of it.  Joey was stunned.  Not only had he read without losing focus, he actually remembered everything.  Joey was beside himself with glee.  He was also stiff as a board from sitting for so long. 

Joey got up and wandered through the house.  He thought he had heard one the girls come home, but no one was around.  He looked out front and saw Alyssa’s car in the driveway just before he heard noises coming from the garage.  Joey opened the garage door just off the kitchen and walked in to see who was there.  He was one foot in the garage when he saw the most shocking thing in his young life.  Alyssa was working out.  She was dressed in a pair of knee length spandex pants and a sports bra, her curly hair piled on top of her head in a messy bun.  She was drenched in sweat, every shredded muscle and vein glistening like she was a giant rare gemstone.  Her muscles were pumped bigger than Joey had ever seen them.  Alyssa was laser focused on her mission to build a stronger body, and didn’t hear Joey come in.  Joey thought about slinking back out, but he couldn’t tear his eyes away from the brutal image before him.  Instead, he leaned back against the wall and slid down until he was seated on the floor, knees in his chest.  He wrapped his arms around his knees and fought to control his body’s reactions; Joey felt a knot growing in the pit of his stomach, the first pangs of muscle desire.  Alyssa was moving ungodly amounts of weight, grunting with every rep.  Her beautiful face was twisted with exertion.  After her long set of bicep curls, she put the 40 pound dumbbells down when she saw Joey behind her in the mirror.  He was wide eyed.

“What’re you doing?”   Alyssa asked him as she wiped the perspiration off her face.

“I…I’m sorry.  I came to see what the noise was and…You’re so big!”

Alyssa snorted at him.  She flexed her right bicep, the great mound pushing to 19 inches of unbridled power.  “Do you want to feel it?”

Joey slowly rose.  He walked slowly to the flexing goddess and reached a hand out gingerly, as if the bursting muscle were red hot and would burn him alive.  He placed his fingers on the head of the highly peaked bicep and rubbed it.  The thin wet skin moved like rice paper.  Joey could feel each of the hard fibers that made up the muscle.  He palmed the top her bicep, his small hand insignificant on the majestic mass.  “It’s so amazing.”  Joey said breathlessly.  Alyssa twisted her hand, making the bicep twitch and change shape under Joey’s hand.  It morphed from dense and pliable to completely solid.  “How do you make your muscles do that?”  Joey asked dumbfounded.

“I can show you.  We should get some before pictures of you anyway.  Grab my phone over there.”

Wendy got home from work a little early.  She knew Alyssa would be home and in the gym at this hour.  Alyssa jealously guarded her workout time, so Wendy would leave her be and check on Joey before starting dinner.  Joey, however, was nowhere to be found.  As she made her way to the kitchen, she heard laughter.  The door to the garage was open and she stuck her head in as another peal of howls echoed through the room.  Wendy had to cover her mouth to hold in her own laugh.  Alyssa had clearly been working out, and it was just as clear that Joey had intruded on her.  But instead of being cranky, as Alyssa often was when her focus was interrupted, she was playing with Joey.  Alyssa was demonstrating formal bodybuilding poses, her sweaty muscles shimmering.  The funny sight was Joey, shirtless and in shorts, mimicking her poses.  Wendy didn’t want to laugh at Joey, but the contrast with Alyssa was just too absurd to help it.  He was trying so hard that little veins were popping out of his forehead.  Alyssa would help him figure out how to activate a muscle in contraction, then step back and take a photo of him.  Both Joey and Alyssa were belly laughing.  Finally, Alyssa stood directly behind Joey and they both flexed a double bicep pose.  Wendy couldn’t hold it in any longer and doubled over in laughter.  Alyssa and Joey realized they were caught.  Alyssa broke the pose and hugged Joey from behind, burying her face in his neck, lost in embarrassed hysterics.

“No, no, no.”  Wendy said as she grabbed Alyssa’s phone.  “Go back to that pose.  It was priceless.”

Alyssa resumed her double bicep behind Joey.  He squeezed his flex with everything he had, and not a lump of muscle appeared anywhere.  Wendy took their picture and kept clicking as Alyssa picked up Joey and curled him into a wet hug.  This was a dream come true for Wendy; her family was coming together in way she couldn’t have imagined or even hoped.

One tradition Wendy and Alyssa were resolute about was their family dinner.  Every night they ate together and shared news of the day.  Wendy made a delicious supper of chicken and rice while Alyssa and Joey cleaned up from their gym horseplay.  Alyssa was excited for dinner, because she had big news to share.

“I talked to Amber today.”  She said.

“Oh my gosh!”  Wendy exclaimed.  “How’s my girl doing!”  Wendy and Amber hit it off from the moment they met and were very close.  Alyssa often teased that Amber liked Wendy better than her.

“She’s been ditzy again, and this time she’s outdone herself.” 

“Oh god, what’d she do?”  Wendy asked as Joey just listened.

“She graduated.”  Alyssa said simply.

“Wait.”  Wendy said confused.  “She just finished her junior year.  She’s supposed to have one more year to go.”

“That’s what we all thought, including her.”  Alyssa said with a shaking head.  “When she went to her counselor to plan senior year, he told her she had fulfilled all of her requirements and credits.  She totally forgot that all her AP classes in high school gave her college credit.  She’s done.”

“Holy shit.”  Wendy said.  “She finished both majors.”

“Yep.”  Alyssa answered.  “Organic chem and nutritional science.”

Wendy was amazed.  “Jeez that girl is brilliant.” 

“Seriously though, she’d the dumbest smart person I’ve ever met.”  Alyssa laughed.  “Anyway, now she’s got to figure out what to do next.  She isn’t ready to commit to her master’s program yet.  She wants to take a few months off and recalibrate.”

“Is she coming to visit?”  Wendy asked hopefully.

“She wants to.  You good with it?”  Alyssa asked, already knowing the answer.

Wendy screeched with excitement.  “Joey, you’re going to love her.  She’s a total nerd and super sweet.  She’ll give you a run for your money on Star Wars and Star Trek trivia.”

“You ok with a houseguest for a month or two Joey?” Alyssa asked.  “You’re part of the family too.”

“Of course!”  Joey said.  If Amber was half as cool as Alyssa, it would be alright. 

After dinner and bike ride, Joey went to read, leaving Wendy and Alyssa to themselves.

“I’m really excited about Amber coming.”  Alyssa observed. 

“Me too!”  Wendy said, then thought about Alyssa’s words.  “What are you thinking?”

“I think Amber and Joey will really get along.”

“Of course they will.”  Wendy said.  “Wait, do you mean REALLY get along?”

“Maybe.”  Alyssa said with a sly grin.

“No…”  Wendy said, “Really?”

“We’ll know soon.”  Alyssa said.  “She’ll be here tomorrow.”

Offline tmbosch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2020, 06:20:08 pm »
Amazing. Really liking how this is going so far. Personally, I think a bit more of the muscle and strength should be a part of things, but that's just a personal flavor want. Overall, I am loving how this is shaping. Loving muscle girls. Protection of the small boy. Possible love interest coming. Such a great story overall. Keep it up. And thank you.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2020, 08:22:38 am »
Hey WapWap, any updates on this great story?
Take Care

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2020, 02:25:22 pm »
Sorry for the delay.  There is more of this story to come.  Just got a little distracted and ran short on writing time.

Joey was so full of anticipation that he could hardly eat his breakfast.  Amber was due to arrive shortly, and his big surprise for the day soon thereafter.  He was practically shaking with excitement. 

“Did you have two cups of coffee or something?”  Wendy teased.  “I’ve never seen you like this.”

“NoI’mfine.”  Joey spat out so quickly it sounded like one word. 

Both girls laughed at him as they heard a car pull into the driveway.

“Sounds like she’s here.”  Alyssa said.

Wendy jumped up and ran out the door leaving her dirty dishes at the table.  Joey picked up his dishes and hers and went to the sink to rinse them. 

“Thanks Doll.”  Alyssa said as she cleared the rest of the table and followed Wendy out the door.  From the kitchen window Joey watched Wendy speed walk down to the driveway.  A giant figure emerged from the car and Joey almost dropped the plate he was holding.  He had to lean against the sink just to hold himself upright as his already excited stomach knotted like he’d never felt before.  She was tall, wide…massive.  Any thought that she might have been fat was dispelled by the tight long sleeve shirt she wore.  Even from this distance, she had a dramatically exaggerated V shape to her upper body, and her fabric covered limbs sported a collection of angular masses that could only have been gargantuan muscles.  Wendy stopped at the edge of the driveway stamping her feet in joy and screeching like a schoolgirl.  Amber came running around the car squealing just as loudly.  She grabbed Wendy in a bearhug and spun her around like a toy. 

“My God.”  Joey thought. 

Amber was easily half a head taller than the 6-foot-tall Wendy and more than twice as thick!  Joey’s muscular and shapely sister looked scrawny in comparison to this beast of a girl.  This was not the nerdy 21-year-old girl he expected.  Alyssa was laughing at the pair as she ambled up on their hijinks.  Amber put Wendy down and turned to her older sister.  They smiled at each other and embraced in a loving hug with Amber bending down, so her head was level with Alyssa’s.  The affection and respect between the two sisters was evident.  But then the embrace ended.  The two women backed up a step from each other and both crunched down into a pair of frightening crab flexes, growling fiercely at each other.  Joey was reminded of two angry bears fighting for dominance.  They relaxed their flexes as they giggled and hugged each other again.  Wendy turned around and realized Joey wasn’t there. 

“Joey, where are you!”

Wendy’s call broke Joey from his trance.  He gulped in air, realizing that he had been holding his breath the entire time.  After readjusting himself in his pants, he walked outside with forced calm.  Wendy reached out and grabbed Joey by the shoulders possessively and presented him to Amber.  Amber’s demeanor morphed again as she demurely clasped her hands in front of her and cocked her head to the side like a shy young girl.  Joey was entranced with the large woman.  Amber’s 6’4 frame held an amazing 280 pounds of tanned muscle.  Her beautiful face was highlighted by thick sensuous lips and light grey eyes that were easy to get lost in.  The powerful package was topped with red dyed hair, curly like her sisters.  Joey’s friendly nature and manners had to kick in on their own, because his brain had stopped working.

“Hi Amber, I’m Joey.”  He said with a befuddled grin.

Amber spoke softly as she gently took Joey’s hand, which disappeared in her paw.  “Hey there Joey.  I’ve heard so much about you.  It’s great to finally get to meet you.” 

“Well that can’t be good for me.”  Joey joked.  Amber giggled at him and rested her hand on his back, almost spanning both his shoulder blades, as they all walked into the house.  Everyone settled in the kitchen with some drinks while they caught up. 

“Amber, I hear you’re a Star Trek fan.”  Joey said hopefully.

“Star Trek is good.”  Amber said calmly.  Inside he was excited.  Alyssa had warned her that Joey was as big a sci fi fan as she was.  Amber was anxious to play, wondering if she could get a rise out of him.  “I like all the different series.”  She paused for dramatic effect.  “But Star Wars is SO much better.”

Joey’s look got serious.  “You’re kidding right?” 

“Uh, no.  Why would I kid.”

“You did not just say that.”  Joey shook his head in mock disgust.  “Star Trek has better storytelling, better characters, WAY better ships…”

“The Imperial Starfleet could end the Federation Starfleet like that.”  Amber said as she snapped her thick fingers.”

“Oh no you didn’t…”  Joey said snapping his fingers back at Amber.  He couldn’t hold it in any longer and laughed as he defended his precious Star Trek.

“Oh yes I did.”  Amber danced back at him.  “Do you have Empire Strikes Back?”

“Of course.”  Joey said as the two rose and stomped into the living room continuing their banter.

Alyssa looked at Wendy with a tinge of regret.  “That took 10 seconds to get started.  They’re going to be like that the entire she’s here, aren’t they.”

“Sure are.”  Wendy said with certainty, not understanding the fascination with either Star Trek or Star Wars.  “This is all on you.”

“Yeah, I’ll have to own that one.”  Alyssa said, bowing her head as the Star Wars theme blared loudly through the house.

Joey sat on one end of the large, plush couch that Alyssa and Wendy had recently purchased, cueing up the movie.  Amber walked around the living room, admiring the new home before she sat down.  The couch was quite spacious, but Amber chose to sit right next to Joey.  Her immense weight caused the luxurious cushions to crater around her wide hips as she wiggled to get comfortable.  Joey was perched on the edge of the couch and as Amber settled in, he was tumped backwards and slid into the side of Amber’s body. 

“Whoops!”  She said with roguish delight.  “Sorry about that.”

Amber rested her heavy arm on the back of the couch, letting Joey’s tiny body rest directly against her side.  Joey was surprised at the sudden physical contact, but not unpleasantly.  Everything about the feel of Amber’s body was like best parts of Alyssa and Wendy, hard and large, except on steroids, perhaps literally he thought.  As he snuggled into the space against Amber’s wide protruding lat and muscled torso, he also noticed the heat radiating off her body.

“You’re really warm.”  He said, craning his head up to look at her.

“Yeah, that’s just the way my body works.  Too much for you?”  She questioned.

“No!” Joey said too quickly and too loudly.  He composed himself.  “No, it…feels nice, uh, comfortable.”  Amber giggled as Joey nestled even closer to her.

As the movie started, their flirting was set aside and the wisecracking resumed.  As Imperial walkers overwhelmed Hoth, Amber said “Now that’s what I’m talking about.” 

When the Millennium Falcon swooped past a disabled Star Destroyer, Joey retorted “And that’s how a Federation Starships would overwhelm them.   One shot and they’re floating junk.”

“That was just a stupid Captain who was ill-prepared.”  Amber countered, “He’ll be gone soon.” 

The pair laughed and teased through the movie, but part of Joey’s attention was elsewhere.  During breaks in the action, his eyes drifted to Amber.  He tried to be surreptitious, keeping his head still and just moving his eyes to look at her, but she could tell what he was doing.  Joey was astounded at the size of this young woman.  Her torso was so deep in comparison to his weedy little body.  The lat he was resting on was as thick as he was.  The depth of her chest could have held two of him, maybe three!  And she was so, so hard.  He tried desperately to behave like a gentleman, but he just as desperately wanted to hug every muscly part of Amber.  His desire began to win over discretion.  Joey slowly rested more heavily on Amber, finally leaning his head to the side against her bulging pec.  Amber smiled, not minding the affection.  When Joey was completely snuggled against her, she brought her arm down and pressed him lightly to her.  Amber’s arm electrified Joey.  She was being gentle, but the arm was still so heavy.  The unflexed mound of bicep softly pressed into the side of his head, its power unmistakable. 

“Why is a truck pulling into the driveway?”  Wendy wondered from the kitchen.

Joey snapped his arm up to look at his watch.

“Oh no…I lost track of time!”  Joey paused the movie and jumped out of Amber’s grasp. 

She thought she might have upset Joey somehow.  “What’s wrong Joey?”

Joey reached out and grabbed at her hands.  “Come on!  I need you to wait in the kitchen.  Please?” 

He continued to tug until she rose, completely confused.  Wendy was standing at the kitchen window looking at the strange box truck in their driveway as Joey drug Amber into the room.

“Hey!  Ummm…I have a surprise, but I need all of you to wait in here.  And don’t come into the living room until I call you.  And stop looking out the window!”

Wendy sat back down quickly as Joey snapped at her.   “What’s going on?”

“Just wait and don’t peek!”  Joey yelled as he ran out the door.  Wendy slowly stood so that only the top of her head and eyes were over the window sill.  “I see you peeking!”  Joey yelled again, sending his sister back into her seat.  The girls wondered at Joey’s strange behavior.  They were even more curious when the front door opened, and they heard Joey along with a strange man’s voice come into the house.  There was a little commotion as they moved from the front door into the living room.
“OK, you can come look now.”  Joey called.

The three women walked into the living room where they found Joey and an older gentleman in coveralls shyly holding his hat in his hands in front of him.  A cloth covered mound sat in the middle of the room.

“I want to introduce you to Mr. Franks.”  Joey said respectfully.  “He’s the master carpenter that I apprentice with.”  He introduced Wendy, Alyssa and Amber.  When Wendy heard his name, her hands went to her mouth to cover her gasp. 

“Oh gosh,” she said, “Joey has said so much about you.”  Wendy held out her hand to Mr. Franks, who bashfully shook it.  “Thank you so much for being kind to Joey.  You have no idea how much we appreciate it.”

“It’s my pleasure Miss Wendy.”  Mr. Franks replied.  “I’m grateful to you for taking the boy in.  He told me the tale.  He’s lucky to have family like you, which brings us to why I’m here.  Right Joey?”  Mr. Franks was anxious to move the attention back to his young apprentice.

“Yeah.”  Joey said eagerly.  He looked at Wendy and Alyssa, emotion clouding his small face.  “So,” he began quietly, tentatively, “I needed a way to say thank you.  A thank you that would last.  I don’t have the words to do it right, so I decided to try to make the thank you.”
Wendy tilted her head in loving sympathy. 
“Joey, you didn’t have to do anything.  I love you more than…”  She also lost her words and embraced her baby brother.  Alyssa did the same, sandwiching the small boy between them.  They released him so he could finish.

“Well, this is what I came up with.  Mr. Franks helped me bring it to life.”

“No,” Mr. Franks interrupted, shaking his head with a smile.  He did this all on his own.” 

The two men lifted the cloth from the object they had brought in.  All three women were speechless.  Joey and Mr. Franks revealed a coffee table of highly polished koa wood, with live edges and blue resin running through a crack in the top of the table like a river.  Amber and Alyssa both dropped to their knees, carefully running their hands along the glassy wood, admiring the nearly translucent grain and the colors that changed from deep brown to almost blonde. 

A slack-jawed Wendy turned to Joey.  “Joey, I’ve never seen something more beautiful.”

“Ever!  Anywhere!”  Alyssa added emphatically.

Wendy took Joey’s face in her hands and kissed his cheek.

“Honey,” Alyssa said, “when you told us you made things in a woodshop, this is NOT what I was picturing in my mind.  This is ART!”

“He’s got a talent.”  Mr. Franks said proudly.  Well, I oughta be going.”  He patted Joey on the back.  “I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yes sir.”  Joey replied. 

“I’ll show you out.”  Wendy said as she walked Mr. Franks to the door, profusely thanking him for everything he had done for Joey.

Alyssa remained on the floor, entranced by the wood.  Joey knelt between her and Amber.

“The grain of the wood is fascinating isn’t it.”  He asked.

“It’s freaking mesmerizing.”  Alyssa answered.

“I picked this wood, its Hawaiian Koa, because of you.”

Alyssa look at Joey questioningly. 

“The ribbons of grain in the wood, they reminded me of your muscles.  You called them striations.  Especially in your shoulders.  When the koa is polished up like this, that’s all I could think about.  I thought it was cool.”

Alyssa turned on her knees and pulled Joey into a hug that squeezed the air out of him.  He lay his hands against her meathook triceps and his head against her protruding traps, content and happy.  Amber watched the pair.  Her opinion of Joey was skyrocketing.  She thought he was quite the cutie, and a smartass in fun way.  But to see him bare his heart in art that he made, a heart that appreciated girl muscle, was exhilarating.  Amber wondered what other surprises little Joey hid and how much fun she would have with him trying to uncover them.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2020, 03:28:40 pm »
Hey, don't apologize, we all have real life priorities. It's only a hobby right?
Thanks for this addition, it's a great continuation and Amber is a nice lady. Looks like a great fit for Joey.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2020, 03:38:01 pm »
I love swapping between sabinicThigh's raw dominance and your gentle giantess. Awesome story!  :rock:

Offline tmbosch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2020, 03:59:51 pm »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Just bumping because this is the most amazing and loving story and would love to read more.

Offline Activeoneguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2021, 04:02:48 am »
This story is great.  Thanks for writing it and I look forward to the future.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2021, 09:03:17 pm »
Happy New Year all!  Back to it!

Joey basked in the praise from his family.  He was on a cloud knowing that they held his talent in such high regard, but his day was about to get better.  During his daily walk Joey covered five miles at a quick pace.  It was his best distance yet and he handled it like a champ. 

“I think it’s about time to start you on weights if you’re up for it.”  Alyssa told Joey at supper that night.

Joey was ecstatic.  “Cool!  Can we start tomorrow?” 

“Of course.”  Alyssa said, fully expecting his enthusiasm.  “When I get home from work tomorrow, we’ll start on your first workout.”

“You know,” Amber interjected “I could work with Joey tomorrow.  I’ve done some personal training.”  That was an understatement.  Would be bodybuilders flocked to the massive Amber for help building their physiques.  She helped a few, but only the biggest and strongest.  They became training partners to help her push her own boundaries.  Amber had never trained a beginner nor someone as small as Joey, but she was wanted to try.  The experience could only enhance her skills, she thought.  More importantly, she was curious to see what kind of man Joey would reveal himself to be in the gym. 

“I think that’d be a great idea.” Wendy added.

Alyssa glanced at Amber, barely concealing a knowing grin.  “Great.  You can get an earlier start then instead of waiting on me to get home.  You good with that Joey?”

Joey looked over to Amber.  He wanted nothing more than to be around her.  “I’d really appreciate your help Amber.  Thanks.”

Amber engulfed Joey’s wrist in her hand and squeezed gently.  She flashed him a pearly white smile that contrasted starkly with her darkly tanned skin. 

“I just have one thing to do first in the morning.”  Joey said.  “I’ve got to finish a project at the shop for Mr. Franks.  It should only take me an hour or so.”

“Can I come watch?”  Amber asked?  “I’d love to see you work.”

Joey was surprised that Amber would care.  “Uh, sure.  Mr. Franks probably won’t mind.”

Amber sat back with a satisfied grin.  “It’s a date then.” 

The next morning Amber drove Joey to Mr. Franks’ shop.  He greeted the pair warmly and let Joey get to work.  Joey settled in at a lathe and began turning a piece of wood.  Amber sat nearby and watched him closely.  Her analytical mind tried to make sense of Joey’s artistry.  He looked closely at the wood, running his fingers over it, his head cocking this way and that.  Finally, he started the machine and picked up the turning tools.  Like magic, a shape emerged from the spinning wood. 
Mr. Franks came over to stand next to Amber, regarding her as she watched Joey.  He was entirely unfazed by her size or muscles.  Something that made Amber like the older man immediately. 

“It’s mesmerizing to watch, isn’t it?”  He said to Amber.

She nodded her head in agreement.  She whispered as if in fear of breaking Joey’s concentration.   “It is.  I don’t understand it.  I mean, I see HOW it works mechanically.  I just don’t understand how he does it.”

“What do you do, Miss?   If you don’t mind my asking.”

Amber glanced at Mr. Franks with a soft smile, knowing that he wasn’t asking about her bodybuilding.  “I just finished my undergraduate work.  I majored in organic chemistry and nutritional science.”

“Ah," he nodded knowingly.  “Well, Scientific Mind meet Artistic Mind.

Amber giggled at his insightful comparison. 

“He’s a good boy with a big talent.  He just needs the right influences in his life to blossom.  I’m glad you came here to see him work.”  He turned to walk back to his workbench.  “It’s good to know he’s got someone.”

Amber blushed as she watched Mr. Franks walk away.  She turned her attention back to Joey, who was finishing up the piece he was working on.  He pulled it off the lathe and gave it quick sanding before taking it over to Mr. Franks.  “Does this work for what you need Mr. Franks?”

Mr. Franks turned the piece over in hands.  “This’ll be perfect, Joey.  Nice work.  Now go on with your friend.  You have some fun today.”

“Yes sir.”  Joey said happily.  “Amber’s showing me how to lift weights today!”

“Oh?  Well you certainly seem to have the right teacher for the job.”

“Yes sir!”  Joey said as he brushed himself clean.  He went to Amber and grasped her hand as she stood.  “M’lady?  Shall we go?”

“Yes, my Prince.”  Amber glowed as she waved goodbye to Mr. Franks and swished out the door with Joey.  In the car on the way home, she rested her right hand on Joey’s thigh.  Her touch made Joey’s breath catch in his chest.  He tentatively lay his hands on top of hers, enjoying all the veins and thickness.  He could practically feel Amber’s power resting in those strong hands.  “Joey, tell me something.”  She said, breaking Joey’s reverie.  “How do you know what to do with the wood you’re working with?”

Joey looked up at Amber, her face exquisite in profile as she drove .  “Well, I generally know what I WANT to do with the wood.  I look at it and feel it.  It…talks to me; tells me what it’s WILLING to do.  After that I get the tools and we have a negotiation.” 

“I don’t think I could ever do what you do.  It’s so cool.”  She said.

Joey beamed at her compliment, a feeling of pride swelling in his chest.

When Amber and Joey got home, they changed and agreed to meet in the gym.  Joey changed as quickly as he could and raced to the garage.  Amber wasn’t there yet.  While he waited Joey tried picking up some dumbbells.  He reached for a 20 pounder, trying to lift it with one hand.  The dumbbell didn’t budge.  He wrapped two hands around it, and it started to move.  The weight shocked him.  To actually put a number to what he could lift might only make him feel even more inadequate than he already did.  Joey began to wonder if this was a good idea.  That thought, and all others, dissipated when Amber walked in the door.  The sight of her left Joey speechless.  The 6’4 behemoth was barely clad in tight workout shorts, a skimpy spandex top and high-top sneakers.  Her dyed red hair was plaited in an elaborate ponytail that traveled over her hulking traps before resting in the deep canyon between her spinal erector muscles.   Every part of Amber’s colossal body was on display.  Her quad meat alternately quivered and then hardened with each step.  Joey could now understand why Amber’s arms seemed to stick out from her body rather than rest at her side.  Massive lats took up all the space behind her arms and her inhumanly thick upper arms had nowhere to go but forward.  Joey knew what great abs were.  Wendy’s core was hard and defined, Alyssa’s was deeply etched.  By comparison, Amber’s core was…just plain thick.  Joey couldn’t think of another word to describe it.  Her waist was the narrowest part of her body, but was still far thicker than him.  Amber’s abs weren’t simply visible, each were like 6 giant fists strapped onto her midsection.  Likewise, powerful strands of muscle slashed down her sides.  As Amber bent over to put her water bottle down her bulky butt clenched, highlighting the deep dimple on each side.  Each cheek was far bigger than Joey’s head!  Looking down her legs, Joey also saw the imposing hamstrings, muscles he couldn’t even find on his body.  Each one was the size of his torso built onto the back of her legs.  She was unbelievable.  Amber stood straight and walked up to Joey, covering him in her shadow.   She wrapped her towel around the back of Joey’s neck, pulled him close and kissed him on the forehead.  Joey almost melted.  The feeling of her plush, moist lips on his skin sent shivers down his spine. 

“Ready to get started?”  Amber asked with a wide grin.

Joey brought himself back to earth.  “Yeah, I’m nervous though.”  He told her about trying to lift the 20-pound dumbbell and how it made him feel.

“Hon, don’t worry about what other people think, or what you can lift.  You have to start somewhere.  In the beginning, it isn’t about how much you can lift, it’s about HOW you lift.  That’s what we’re going to work on today.”

Amber handed Joey a set of 5-pound dumbbells, hoping that this weight would be ok for him.  Joey gripped the handles and seemed comfortable with them.  She picked up a pair of 5 pounders herself and began to demonstrate the correct form for bicep curls.  Joey watched her intently, anxious to do well.

“Keep your elbows locked to your sides, shoulders back.  When you begin to curl the dumbbell up, pronate out at the bottom of the curl, wrist fixed, then curl up…”  Amber watched Joey follow her directions, then curled with him so he had a model to follow in the mirror.  But after a few seconds, he stopped.
“What’s wrong?”  Amber asked.

“Amber, you don’t have to worry about protecting my feelings.”

Amber wasn’t sure what he was getting at.  “I don’t understand.”  She said with a shake of her head.

“I know you’re way stronger than me.”  Joey explained.  “It doesn’t bother me to see it.”  Joey nodded his head with a sardonic grin at the weights Amber’s was holding.  “Those things look ridiculous in your hands.”

Amber looked at the little weights she was holding.  They were barely visible in her fists.   Amber realized that she had unthinkingly tried to avoid challenging Joey’s manhood.  She also realized how stupid it has been.

Joey giggled at Amber.  “Have you ever actually used weights this light, like, ever in your life?”

Amber pressed her lips together tightly, trying to not show the embarrassment she was feeling.  In trying to avoid showing Joey up, she had done the exact opposite.  “No, “she admitted, “I’ve never used fives.”  Even when Amber started weightlifting as a girl at Alyssa’s side, she was already strong.  Both girls were natural physical prodigies and even at young ages were stronger than trained men many years older than them.  “I’m sorry Joey.  You’re right.”  She racked the tiny dumbbells and turned towards the heavier weights.  Joey couldn’t help but tease her. 

“Round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows!”

Amber laughed at his little song and vamped as she walked, dragging her hand over all the handles before settling on a pair.
“This is my warm-up weight.”  She said as she hefted a pair of 50-pound dumbbells.

“Holy shit!”  Joey thought.  Those two dumbbells together are almost my weight.  Joey composed himself.  “That’s better.”  He said confidently.

Amber nodded in agreement and the two got back to work.  They lifted for almost two hours, working biceps, triceps, chest and shoulders.  Joey was wiped and covered in sweat.  Amber was fresh as a daisy.  Even with her “warm-up” weights, Amber didn’t look like she was exerting herself.  Joey put his weights away as Amber continued to work.  He stood next to her, his head level with her jutting pecs, just watching.  Amber looked down at him, recognizing his look.

“Sorry!”  Joey said apologetically.  “Am I being creepy?”

“No, baby.”  Amber laughed.  “The look on your face is exactly like how you looked this morning at your woodshop.” 

Joey giggled, recognizing that he often zoned out when he focused on his work.  Maybe he was doing that with Amber’s muscles too.  Who was he kidding?  Of course he was.  But how could anyone blame him. 

“It’s just that you’re like…a model.  Every time you showed me a lift, I could see on your body exactly what muscles it worked.” 

As Joey spoke, he placed his small hand on Amber’s shoulder.  It was so hard, so round and so full of ridges.  Amber smiled as she stared into Joey’s worshipful eyes.  She raised her arm into an imposing bicep flex above his head.  Joey moved his hand onto the face of the massive bicep, unable to even palm the front of the giant ball.  He brought his other hand up, trying to span the deep drop of her triceps.  Two hands!  Two hands couldn’t even cover the front of the boulders of muscle on her arm.  Joey struggled to control himself.  He so desperately wanted to curl up inside her muscles.  To kiss her rippling pecs, to rest his head inside the canyon of muscle under her arm.  But he couldn’t.  Amber was going to be his sister-in-law.  It wasn’t right, was it? 

“It’s…you…you’re incredible.”  Joey said with reverence

Amber was touched.  “Aw, Joey.  You’re so sweet.”  She said as she kissed him on top of his head.  “I’m going to do my real workout now.  You can stay if you want.”
Joey sat cross-legged on a bench, excited for the show he was about to see. 

“I’m ready!”   he said.

Amber got down to real work since she was already warmed up.  Joey knew he was going to see some serious weightlifting, but he was incredulous when Amber picked up 100 pound dumbbells and started doing strict curls with them.  Joey watched in awe as Amber worked her body to exhaustion.  He tried to find words to describe Amber and her seemingly limitless energy.  She was titanic, monumental, herculean; no description seemed adequate.  Sweat dripped down the ridges in her body.  She grunted, then roared to heft the weights as she reached failure.  Darker descriptions entered Joey’s mind.  She had never been anything but sweet to him, but seeing Amber deep in the throes of her workout was almost frightening.  She was savage as she attacked the weights.  It occurred to Joey that he was so physically insignificant compared to her.  Another shiver ran down his back.  Amber could scarcely be called human, so great was her strength.  It was like watching Thanos in a sports bra, only she didn’t need infinity stones.  Her raw strength was enough to snap out life is she so chose.  Amber…was a god. 

Amber’s master class on power ended sooner than Joey wanted.  Sweat flowed down her body, coursing through the deep channels between her muscles.  Her scent filled the gym.  It wasn’t acrid, like body odor.  She smelled like…power.  Joey’s libido was strongly affected by her aroma, like her pheromones were meant for him.  Amber led Joey out of the gym and they went their separate ways shower.  As soon as joey closed his bedroom door, he hardened painfully.  Joey tried desperately not to think about Amber as he climbed into the shower, but he failed miserably.  Visions of her bulging physique danced in his head.  Fantasies of her crushing, puny unworthy minions appeared in the darker corners of his mind.  Thoughts of her holding him lovingly took up the most room in his imagination.  He had barely touched himself when he exploded in the biggest orgasm of his life.  He collapsed, his body twitching in the shower as he tried to regain control and bury the feelings of shame that filled him.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2021, 11:03:18 pm »
These descriptions are incredible!

:rock:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2021, 05:35:03 am »
Great chapter. Thanks

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2021, 06:59:23 am »
Really nice to hear from Joey again. Nice chapter and the interaction between both is inspiring. Also, I like the fact that Joey keeps being real about himself and her with the weights.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Living His Best Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View