Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575378 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:57:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Living His Best Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Living His Best Life  (Read 41124 times)

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Living His Best Life
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2020, 06:47:24 am »
Can not wait for the rest of the story

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2020, 06:47:24 am »

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2020, 11:14:33 am »
Is it okay if i hope they are not going to feed him too much? 😅 I think his size is perfect for these two big Girls 😅 Great story btw! 😀
User is currently banned [View]

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2020, 07:00:01 pm »
Wendy and Joey talked non-stop on the way home, still filling in the blanks from eight missing years.  As they drove, Joey recognized that, while they weren’t far away from their Mom’s house, this was a much nicer neighborhood.  Wendy pulled into the driveway of a gorgeous single-story ranch style house with a massive four car garage perpendicular to the main house. 

“Wendy, this is NICE.  I’ve never seen a garage that big before.”

“Yeah, we don’t have four cars, but it’s perfect for other uses.  You’ll see.  Come on.”  Wendy hopped out of the Jeep and retrieved both Joey’s bag and his bike from the back.  Joey followed her up to the door, where she left the bike and took him inside.  “We’re still deciding on furniture, so it’s a little empty in here, but we have the basics.”  Wendy gave him a tour and led him to the room that would be his.  It was twice the size of his old room and had its own bathroom.  Wendy took him back to the kitchen, and then out to the garage.  One of the big bays had been converted into a well-equipped gym.

“This is like a castle.”  Joey said in amazement. 

“Well, not quite,” Wendy smiled, “but we’re happy here.”

The pair got some drinks, sat on the porch and waited for Alyssa to come home.  It wasn’t long before an Audi SUV rolled into the driveway. 

By nature, Joey was an outgoing person.  Years of ribbing about his small stature, being held back in high school and negative attention from his mother had forced him to be emotionally guarded as a means of self protection.  Nevertheless, he could hold his own in social situations, and even turn on the charm when he needed to.  He was mentally preparing himself to turn on the charm with his future sister-in-law.  Alyssa was an important person to Wendy, so he wanted to make a good first impression.  That definitely meant he would keep his sarcastic sense of humor under wraps until he could feel her personality out.  No sense in offending her right off the bat. 

Any thought of being funny with Alyssa was chucked right out the window when he saw her.  The best word Joey could find to describe the woman getting out of the car was formidable.  She was pretty in a girl next door sort of way.  Dark brown shoulder length curls surrounded a wide face with almost almond shaped light brown eyes.  Her full lips and long eyebrows were knitted into a serious expression.  Joey wondered if she was annoyed or worse, angry.  Wendy assured him that Alyssa didn’t mind him being here, but that was certainly not the vibe from her comportment.  Once Alyssa came around the car and into full view, the other word Joey found to describe her was “Tank”.  Wendy was the biggest, most muscular woman he had ever seen, but no longer.  Alyssa was shorter than Wendy, but what she lacked in height she more than made up for in mass.  Alyssa was thick with muscle.  Joey never understood the phrase “built like a brick shit house” until right this second.  Alyssa’s 5’9 frame carried 210 pounds of muscle.  Her arms, visible in a cap sleeve blouse, were highly defined, deeply ridged and vascular.  And those arms!  There were muscles he couldn’t even identify, and she wasn’t flexing anything.  Alyssa’s V shaped torso would have been exaggerated if it weren’t balanced with thickly laced quads and equally bulging calves.  Everything about Alyssa’s shape was superhuman and yet perfect symmetrical.  Her physique conveyed a message of pure power.  Combined with her expression, it was a message that deeply disturbed Joey.  If she didn’t like him, he thought, he wouldn’t be long for this new life. 

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2020, 07:42:47 pm »
Great follow-up for your story, nice setup for the living quarters and introduction of Alyssa. I can't wait to read what comes next. Thanks for sharing!

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2020, 02:04:32 am »
Great style to carry forward the story and nice way to introduce a character too. Cant wait to see what's going to happen next.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2020, 01:51:11 pm »
This is great, keep going!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2020, 09:08:25 am »
Great work! Alyssa sounds like fun. Very intriguing story and I cannot see where this is going. Two Amazons engaged to each other and a little brother? The girls must have a friend? Can't wait to see what's next.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2020, 05:59:27 pm »
Alyssa was both excited and apprehensive about meeting Wendy’s brother.  Family was important to Alyssa, and when she had proposed to Wendy, she knew full well that she would be inheriting Wendy’s, for better or for worse.  Wendy had talked about her baby brother for years; she was almost obsessed with him but was afraid to do anything that might make his life worse.  Alyssa had tried to convince Wendy that he would be better off with them, to no avail.  Until today.  The call from Wendy describing Joey’s plea for help had finally settled the case.  Joey would become their charge.  The thought “Be careful what you wish for” passed through Alyssa’s mind on the way home.  They would be fine.  She and Wendy were strong, independent women and could handle anything.  Alyssa saw Wendy on the porch as she drove up, along with a small guy.  She had to remind herself that Joey was not a child.  She parked the car, collected her things and got out.  She tried not to stare, but was watching the Joey carefully in her peripheral vision.  Alyssa’s clinical mind kicked in immediately.  Even though Joey was an 18 year old man,  his small, thin frame almost made him look many years younger.  The sight of Joey shocked her.  Thank God he called for help, because Joey Watson clearly needed it.  As she walked up to the house, Alyssa forced herself to stop evaluating Joey and be gracious.  She forced a smile onto her lips and walked up to the pair.

When Joey saw Alyssa smile, he breathed a sigh of relief.  She looked less like an angry Valkyrie bent on his destruction and more like the loving fiancé that Wendy described.  He mustered his courage and stepped up to the muscular vision approaching him.  He broadened his grin and stuck his hand out to her.  He was going to be pre-emptively cheerful and get on the right side of this massive woman.  “Hi ma’am, I’m Joey.”  Alyssa was brought up short by the greeting.  Ma’am?  She dropped her bag and smirked at Joey as she took his small hand carefully in hers.

“Nice to meet you Joey.  I’m Alyssa.”  She raised an eyebrow at him.  “But you don’t need to ‘ma’am’ me.  I’m about to be your sister-in-law.” 

Alyssa let go of his hand and took his chin between her thumb and finger and angled his head up to her.  She leaned down and kissed him on the cheek before embracing him with her muscle packed arms.  The feeling of being surrounded by hard flesh was revelatory for Joey.  Wendy had muscles and was wicked strong, but she also had her soft parts.  There was nothing soft about Alyssa; her hug was like being encased in silk covered rock.  It was a strange contradiction.  Joey felt comfort and love, although in a completely different way from Wendy.  Alyssa broke the hug, but kept Joey wrapped in one arm while she kissed Wendy.

The trio went into the house and settled in for the night.  While Wendy prepared dinner, Joey related the events of the day to Alyssa and the history behind them.  He started by just sharing the basics, but Alyssa and Wendy’s questions prompted Joey to delve deep into the details of his life.  By the time they were finished eating, the story was fully told.  It was like a weight had been lifted from his chest.  Joey felt a glowing sense of relief, but he was mentally and physically exhausted. 

“Wendy, I can’t keep my eyes open.  I know its early, but I think I need to go to bed.”

“You do whatever you need to do Honey.”  She answered, affectionately ruffling his hair.   

Joey kissed Wendy and Alyssa good night.  “Love you.”  He said.  He was in bed and fast asleep in 20 minutes. 

Wendy and Alyssa sat down with a glass of wine after cleaning up the kitchen.  Wendy stared down into her glass, her voice pensive. 

“So, what do you think?” 

Alyssa gathered her thoughts for a moment.  “Well, on the bright side, he’s adorable.”  Alyssa tried to lighten her mood just a little.  It worked; Wendy grinned.  “But I think we both know something isn’t right with him.  He’s way undersized for his age, and way underweight for his size.” 

Wendy’s chin began to quiver.

“Hey,” Alyssa said firmly, “We’ll get through this.”  Alyssa assembled a plan in her head.  “First thing we need to do is get him checked out by a doctor.  The office is really slow tomorrow and I’m off.  Let me call and see if we can get him in.  Once we know what he’s dealing with, we can figure out how to help him.  OK?”

“I love you more than anything.”  Wendy choked out her words as she put down the wine and snuggled into Alyssa’s waiting arms. 

“I love you too.”  Alyssa said with a kiss on Wendy’s soft blonde locks.  “The thing is, Joey’s an adult.  We can’t make him go to the doctor.  He’s got to agree to this.  Do you think he will?”

Wendy sat up and answered with absolute conviction.  “He’ll go.  He’ll do what I ask him to.” 

“I believe you.  That boy clearly worships you.”  Alyssa said with a conspiratorial grin.  “Good thing you have his best interests at heart.  You could take serious advantage of him.”

“Oh stop!  I would never do that to him.”  Wendy giggled as she slapped at Alyssa’s shoulder.  “I’d take advantage of you, maybe.” 

“Mmm.  You could try little girl.”  Alyssa mumbled as she leaned in and kissed Wendy’s full lips.  Wendy hummed dreamily and leaned into her muscular lover. 

“I don’t know how I’m going to thank you for all of this, Lys.”

“I can think of a way.”  Alyssa said seductively.

“Oh yeah?  Care to share?”  Wendy bent her head down and kissed Alyssa’s neck.

“You could let me play with those fabulous titties of yours?” 

Wendy sat back up and looked at Alyssa flirtatiously.  She pulled off her shirt slowly and let Alyssa gaze at her fit and defined torso.  Her 50DD breasts were encased in a lacy bra that enhanced her deep cleavage.  Wendy alluringly slipped a hand into one bra cup and pulled out a large, heavy breast capped with a wide rosy aereole and twisted the thick nub of her nipple.  Alyssa gasped, as she always did when Wendy teased her with her extraordinary body.

“You mean, this?”  Wendy slipped her other breast out of its cup and lifted it to her mouth.  She stared suggestively into Alyssa’s eyes as her tongue tickled the nipple, causing it to harden and grow.  “Or this?”

“Now you’ve done it.”  Alyssa said firmly as she stood and grabbed Wendy’s hands.  Alyssa roughly pulled the squealing 6-foot amazon to her feet and easily lifted her 170 pounds over a broad shoulder.  Alyssa massaged Wendy’s vagina through her pants as she carried her to bed for a long night of erotic love, achieving a level of passion only muscular women are strong enough to endure.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2020, 06:41:41 pm »
Wonderful build-up, as I said previously they are caring and responsible. It is nice to read stories without abusive brutes. Thanks for that!

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2020, 05:41:36 pm »
Wendy woke up and rolled over to see Alyssa already awake and sitting up in bed.  It felt way too early to get up; their lovemaking had extended into the wee hours of the morning.  Wendy’s hand lazily grazed the ridges and crevices that covered Alyssa’s torso like a topographical map. 

“We should probably get started.”  Wendy said. 

“Yep.”  Alyssa said.  “I’ll go start the coffee and make some calls, you go work your mind control magic on our little man.”

Wendy giggled and rolled out of bed.  She ran her fingers through her hair as she padded down to Joey’s room.

Joey was fighting the urge to wake up.  Unfortunately, the sunlight glaring in through his unshaded window was making the decision for him.  He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, then jumped up in bed with a start.  The room was unfamiliar.  The memories of the previous day came dribbling back into his consciousness.  God, yesterday seemed like so long ago.  He laid his head back on the pillow, then heard a knock on his door.

“You awake in there?”  he heard Wendy say.

“Getting there.”  Joey answered sleepily.

Wendy slowly opened the door stuck her angelic face into the room.  “Good morning bright eyes!”  she said cheerily. 

“Hey sis.”  Joey yawned, glad to see her.  Wendy’s face brought all of yesterday’s events flooding back.  She walked into Joey’s room and sat on the edge of his bed.  Joey had to laugh inside.  Wendy had always been proud of her body, and was never shy about showing it.  This morning was no exception.  Some things never change, Joey thought to himself.  Wendy was still in her night clothes, a pair of skimpy boy shorts and a cropped camisole that left little to the imagination.  Her breasts were almost falling out of the flimsy top, every detail of her nipples highlighted in the taut fabric.  Wendy’s exposed core flexed as her firm jutting butt pushed Joey aside in the bed.  She brought her long, powerful legs up as she sat back against the head board next to her baby brother.  Joey snuggled his head against her hip for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her body, before he sat up next to her.  He rested his groggy head on her shoulder, humming sounds of contentment.  Wendy wrapped her arm around Joey.

“I have something serious I want to talk to you about, babe.”  She said softly.

Joey raised his head curiously.  “Sure.”

“Alyssa and I were talking last night, and we think it would be a good idea if we took you for a physical.  You’d be ok with that, right?”

“Ugh, doctors.”   Joey moaned.  “I hate doctors.”

“When was the last time you saw one?”  Wendy challenged him.

“I…I don’t remember.” Joey admitted reluctantly.  “OK, I hate the IDEA of doctors.”

Wendy said nothing.  She just stared down at Joey smugly, waiting for him to arrive at the right answer on his own.  Joey turned the issue over in his mind, trying to think of a way out of it before finally surrendering.

“Fine.  You’re probably right.  I’ll go.”

Wendy hugged him tightly and Joey almost purred.  He would do anything for Wendy’s hugs, not that she was stingy with them in the first place. 

“Should I leave?”  Alyssa teased as she walked in with a tray of coffee cups. 

“Please no!”  Joey chirpred.  “Room service?  This place is awesome!”

“Don’t get used to it.”  Alyssa said.  “So…?”

“He’s good with seeing a doctor.”  Wendy confirmed. 

Alyssa looked to Joey, waiting for his affirmation.

“I’ll do it.”  He said with only a hint of dejection.

“Good!”  Alyssa said. “We have an appointment in two hours.”

Joey looked at Wendy in feigned shock.  “You set me up!”  he said.

Wendy leaned down and kissed the top of his head.  “Nothing changes, does it?”

“Let the boy shower.”  Alyssa said to Wendy.  “You’ve got to get to work.  Joey, I’ll take you today, ok?”

Joey wasn’t entirely comfortable with the idea, but he wasn’t prepared to challenge Alyssa.  He almost said yes ma’am, but thought better of it.  “Sure.” 

The girls left Joey to get ready.  When they were back in their room, Alyssa looked Wendy up and down. 

“What?”  Wendy asked.

“Do you think Joey might be, I don’t know, not straight?”

“What?  No!”  Wendy answered incredulously.  “Of course he’s straight.  What makes you think he isn’t?”

“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror, Wendy?  How is it you were wrapped all around him with practically no clothes on and he wasn’t sporting a boner?”

Wendy just shook her head no.  “He’s seen me naked before, it’s no big deal.”

“Honey, that was a decade ago.  You two were children.  He’s a man now, and you’re a goddess.  Hell, I get a lady boner when I see you like this.”  Alyssa smiled and began to caress her vagina.

“Hmpf.”  Wendy snorted.  “He’s not gay.  I promise.  He just doesn’t see me that way.”  She sidled up to Alyssa with a grin and forced her own hand into Alyssa’s crotch, rubbing the thick and hardening wad of clit that was tenting her panties.  “Hmm, you are getting hard.  Too bad you have to get ready.”  Wendy grinned evily and spun around, leaving Alyssa unfulfilled.

“You’re just mean.”  Alyssa said mopily as she got in the shower.

Offline tmbosch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2020, 10:21:54 pm »
Really loving this story so far, very pleased the sister and soon to be sister in law being guardians and protectors and not evil, manipulative horror monsters.  Hopefully they stay that way. Though Joey and Alyssa growing into something in a poly hinge romance maybe cool. but I digress. Can't wait for me.
Thanks for the story.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2020, 06:02:42 am »
I like how you bring it up and add some pieces to the plot at a time. The character development may require a bit of backrgound on Alyssa and the condition in which our 'hero' is in. Well done

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2020, 05:33:03 pm »
Joey thought the drive to the doctor would be a good opportunity to learn more about the woman his sister fell for.  He looked at Alyssa, taken with the attractiveness of her strong features.  He began to realize that she really was quite beautiful, once you got past her intensity.

Alyssa?”

“Hmm?” she answered with a smile and raised eyebrows.

“I told you all about myself yesterday, but I don’t really know anything about you.”

“Well,” Alyssa thought about her answer.  “I’m 27, same age as Wendy.  I’m a dietician and personal trainer.  I work with girls recovering from eating disorders.  I help them fix their relationships with food and their bodies.  It’s something I’m very passionate about.  You can obviously tell I weight train.”  Alyssa flexed her right arm, and Joey had to suppress a gasp at the massive bulges that erupted from her arm.  Her bicep and triceps were the biggest muscles he’d ever seen, way bigger than anything on his body, or Wendy’s for that matter.  “I compete once or twice a year, just for fun.  Mostly I just like to build strength.  Let’s see, what else?  I have a sister, Amber; she’s 21, and just finishing her junior year in college.  She’s the fun, outgoing one.  I’m the serious one.”  Alyssa laughed lightly at the thought.  She looked over at Joey, who was watching her carefully.  “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”  Joey answered.

“Did I intimidate you yesterday?”

“No, of course not.”  Joey lied.  “Why?”

Alyssa grinned skeptically.  “Because it was written all over your face.  Do my muscles bother you?”

Joey looked again at Alyssa’s arm, now unflexed but no less massive.  It had to be bigger than his thigh he thought.  “Your muscles don’t bother me at all.”  This was the truth.  “Wendy’s always had muscles.  I think they’re part of what makes her so pretty.  I thought for a long time that muscles on a girl were normal, until I realized no one else had them besides Wendy.  Until I met you.  Yours are so much bigger than Wendy’s.  I think they’re really cool.”

“Thank you, Joey.”  Alyssa normally didn’t care at all what other people thought of her physique.  Nevertheless, she was unusually pleased that Joey liked her extreme build.  “So, the question still stands.  If my muscles didn’t bother you yesterday, why were you intimidated?”

Joey wondered how he was going to answer Alyssa’s question delicately, then decided not to.  Time to start letting the Joey flag fly.  “The look on your face.”

Joey’s blunt answer surprised Alyssa.  “My face?”

“Yeah.  You looked really serious.”

“I see.”  Alyssa nodded.  “I’ve been told I have a serious face.” 

“It was kind of angry actually.  Like, ‘I’m gonna rip your arms off’ angry.  And with muscles like yours, you could have done it.  So, yeah, I was a little intimidated.”

Alyssa didn’t quite know how to take that.

Joey gave her a side eye to see if she was mad.  “But then you smiled, and you didn’t seem so bad.  Kind of like a super-buff version of Wendy.”

Alyssa knew what that comparison meant to Joey.  “Thanks Joey.”

The visit to Alyssa’s workplace confirmed Joey’s fear of doctors.  They questioned, poked and prodded him several hours.  Being a legal adult, the physician taking care of Joey brought him into her office at the end of the exam alone.  Joey wouldn’t have it.  He asked Alyssa to sit with him for the results, to have a second set of ears he explained.  Alyssa was touched.  On the way out, the doctor pulled Joey aside for one last private question.
“There are some…odd scars on your back and arms.  How did you get those.”

“I’m just clumsy.”  He answered quickly.  “Nothing to worry about.”  With that, Joey grabbed Alyssa’s hand.  He couldn’t get out of there quickly enough.

Joey was somber on the ride home.  “You did really well, Joey.  I’m proud of you.”  Alyssa said, trying to get him to open up.  “I swear I’ve never seen them take that much blood out of someone before.”

Joey could laugh about it now, but he had almost fainted when he got up after his blood was drawn.  “Thank goodness you knew where they hid the extra cookies and orange juice.  I needed it all!” he said, shaking his head at the foggy memory.

“What do you think about what the doctor said?”

Joey was reflective for a few moments.  “Hearing that I’m ‘suffering’ from severe malnutrition really freaked me out.  It makes me sound sick.  I’ve been a skinny kid for as long as I remember.  And the idea that the malnutrition might be why I’m bad at school?  I learned to just deal with being small and feeling dumb.  But now I’m hearing that it didn’t have to be this way?  It’s like part of my life was, I don’t know, stolen from me.”

Alyssa was not  a sentimental woman, but Joey’s emotionally introspection shook her heart.  “I’m really sorry Joey.” 

“It’s ok.  I’m not sick and I don’t want a pity party.  The good thing is that the malnutrition part can be fixed, right?”

“We can do a lot, sweetheart.  One step at a time.”

Joey smiled.  He was tired of feeling weak and sad.  He wanted to laugh.  “Yes ma’am.”  He said in a puckish tone.

“What’s with the ma’am thing again!”

Joey put on his most innocent face.  “I’m just showing respect to my elders.”

“Elders!”  Alyssa shrieked.  “I’m not even 30 yet!”

“I don’t know, 27 is getting up there.  You and Wendy probably need to think about a down payment on wheelchairs soon.”

“Why you little twerp!”  Alyssa glowered playfully.  Her right arm lashed out like a bolt of lightning, causing Joey to jump.  Steely fingers dug into Joey’s ribs, tickling him mercilessly.  He grabbed onto Alyssa’s forearm, two of his hands barely spanning the twitching collection of muscles.  Her arm was like an iron bar, hard and immovable.  Joey laughed helplessly for the seconds that she mauled him.  Finally she let up, resting her hand on his shoulder while he struggled to recover his composure.  She looked at him with a pursed lip smile.  When he could breathe again, Joey raised a hand to his shoulder and held on to Alyssa’s hand. 

“Thanks for today.”  He said.  “I really appreciate it.” 

Alyssa’s look softened.  She ran a finger over Joey’s cheek.  “My pleasure, little brother.”

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2020, 06:00:43 pm »
Nice one, I'll repeat myself, but I like how you add a plot section for each chapter you add. And also, that you can make the women, brainy and thoughtful, Thanks for sharing your work.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2020, 01:59:19 am »
Great chapter. Love it so far and was nice to see this friendship being built up between Joey and Alyssa too. You really write beautiful fleshed out character based stories.

Keep it coming :rock:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Living His Best Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View