Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574425 Posts in 72913 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 04:21:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Living His Best Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Living His Best Life  (Read 41075 times)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Living His Best Life
« on: November 23, 2020, 08:45:22 pm »

Joey Watson was living his worst life.  He had just turned 18 and unlike other boys his age, he wasn’t thinking about college, a job or what girl he would date next.  He was held back after his sophomore year in high school because of poor grades and his academics hadn’t improved much since then.  So here he was, a legal adult with one more year of high school to complete and no one left in school who he was even remotely close to.  Joey wasn’t dumb.  To the contrary, he was a remarkably perceptive young man and emotionally mature far beyond his years; some would describe him as an old soul.  It was adversity that had seasoned him.  Unlike most kids, Joey faced a living hell at home that raised serious challenges in his life. 

That Joey’s parents had been allowed to have children was almost criminal.  His father was a tall, burly man, both a bully and a womanizer.  He had no interest in the family that he “accidently” started when he got Joey’s mother pregnant.  At the time they hooked up, she was without question the hottest woman in town.  She thought getting pregnant was a great way to hook her bad boy into marriage.  Her plan worked, but it didn’t end well.  She soon realized her partying life was over, while his continued unabated.  After two pregnancies, first a girl and then eight years later Joey, her body and psyche were broken.  Alcohol was the way she coped.  Not long after Joey was born, his father ran out on the family.  Joey and his older sister Wendy were on their own.

Joey idolized his sister and spent most of his life wanting nothing more than to be around her.  The eight-year age difference, combined with the stress of their home life, made Wendy look at young Joey as an extreme annoyance.  Wendy took after her mother in appearance.  She was a stunning blue-eyed blonde, gifted with both bountiful breasts and a butt that left men speechless.  From her father, Wendy inherited size and athleticism.  She was always one of the tallest and strongest in her class.  Natural ability made her a star in any sport she played, and she played many: basketball, volleyball and track.  The hours of practice and competition kept her away from home and her drunk mother.  Coaches always made sure she was well fed.  Her looks always ensured she had dates who could support her.  It was what she had to do to survive.  The last thing Wendy needed was a bratty little bother crimping her style, so she kept him at arm’s length. 

Joey and Wendy’s relationship came to head one fateful day when Joey was about eight and Wendy sixteen.  Joey was hiding in Wendy’s closet.  It always felt like a safe and comforting space to him; it smelled like her.  He heard the house door slam, then an argument.  Wendy and their mother were screaming at each other over who knows what.  Joey knew he couldn’t be caught in Wendy’s room, but it was too late to run out.  He burrowed deeper into the closet when he heard Wendy enter.  He could see her through the cracked door.  She had just come home from some practice.  She was sweaty and pumped full of adrenaline from the argument.  When she opened her closet to get a change of clothes, she was furious to find her little snot of brother inside crumpling all of her things.  In a rage, she grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked him out of the closet.  Joey yelped at the burning pain in his scalp.  Wendy hauled back her muscular arm and slapped the small boy hard across the face.  He flew from her grip and crumpled on the floor, bloodied and sobbing.  Wendy stared at the pitiful boy as the heat of the moment’s passion began to cool.  She quickly filled with guilt.  On the precipice of emotional maturity, Wendy had recently begun to realize that Joey was clinging to her in search of a mother figure.  How had she snapped so badly?  “For fuck sake, you dumb shit.”  She chastised herself as she went to the bathroom, wet a towel and went back to Joey.  He was still curled up on the floor of her room, whimpering and afraid to move.  Wendy cradled him in her big arms and sat cross-legged on the floor with Joey securely in her lap.  She gently cleaned the blood and tears off of his face.  “I’m sorry Joey.”  She whispered to him.  Joey wrapped his arms around her neck.  She hugged him close and held him until he quieted.  Wendy knew she was the only person Joey had, and for right now, he was still too young to fend for himself. 

The next year or so would forever be etched in Joey’s memory as Wendy paid much more attention to him.  She tried to make sure he had enough to eat and shielded him as much as she could at home.  The good times would not last forever.  When he was ten, Joey came to the realization that Wendy would be leaving for college.  Her athletic and academic ability led to several full scholarship opportunities.  It was her golden ticket.  Wendy felt terrible about leaving Joey alone with their useless drunk of a mother, but she knew there was little choice.  Joey was despondent at the idea of Wendy leaving, and his sad feelings morphed into depression and anger.  He began to lash out at Wendy, cruelly taunting her as a way of expressing his grief.  He was a child who knew no better way to cope with his sense of abandonment.  It was almost a relief to Wendy when she finally left, believing she would never return.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Living His Best Life
« on: November 23, 2020, 08:45:22 pm »

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Living His Best Life
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 08:51:15 pm »
Awesome start! Hope we get more soon!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 09:33:48 pm »
Hm, an interesting start, let's see hw things go on.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 11:44:31 pm »
A very interesting first part. I'm looking forward to what's next.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 02:09:42 am »
Fantastic introduction. Can't wait to see how this progresses.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 03:01:01 am »
Very nice opening. Will be interesting where this is going. I'm on board.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 07:22:48 am »
Wow really cool start!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 08:26:16 am »
Nice start really sets the scene for something great!

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2020, 03:34:20 pm »
I didn't expect this level of psychology, very nice

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 01:26:05 pm »
When the Jeep was out of sight of the house, Wendy pulled into a deserted parking lot and stopped.  She took a deep breath and got out of the driver’s seat.  As Joey watched her walk around to his side of the car, he wondered if this was going to be the limit of her help; a five-minute drive before being dumped on the side of the road.  Wendy opened the passenger door as Joey unbuckled his seat belt, ready to accept the inevitable.  Joey turned in his seat, but before he could step down, Wendy wrapped her long fingers around his chest and plucked him from the car, setting him on his feet in front of her.  Joey looked up at his 6-foot-tall sister with trepidation.  A gentle smile slowly spread on her lips as she snaked her arms around Joey and pulled him into a hug.  Joey let out a sigh as he lay his head against her big, round shoulder. Wendy’s arms tightened around his back and Joey felt his feet leave the ground.  Her large breasts pressed firmly into Joey’s chest as their faces met.  Wendy palmed the back of Joey’s head and kissed his cheeks tenderly.

“Joey, I’ve missed you so badly.”  Wendy whispered to him.

Relief washed over Joey.  He held his sister as tightly as he could, his body suspended over the rack of her chest.  Tears welled in his eyes.  The memory of his childhood cruelty to Wendy flooded his mind.  “Wendy, I’m sorry I was mean to you!”  he cried.  “I’m so sorry!  It broke me to think of you leaving!”

“Shh.”  Wendy said soothingly.  “Stop Joey.  I know you didn’t mean it.  I’m so sorry I left you with that witch for so long.  I should have come back to get you sooner.  I was wrong to leave you there.”  Wendy held Joey until he calmed down.  She set him back on his feet, but kept her arms loosely wrapped around him.  “How about we get you some food, huh?  Then we can talk.”

“Yes please!”  Joey answered.

They crawled back into the jeep and drove on to the first restaurant they could find.  The two walked hand in hand, the size difference almost making them look like mother and child.  They sat in a booth to give themselves a little privacy.

“You order anything you want, ok?” 

Joey nodded in glee.  They placed their order then settled in, sizing each other up after eight years apart.  Joey caught Wendy up on school and the extra year he had left, his passion for woodworking and his apprenticeship with Mr. Franks, and about what life was like at home after she left. 

“I knew I should have come for you.”  Wendy shook her head in disappointment at herself.  “I was afraid I would make things worse by interfering.”

“Wendy, please don’t beat yourself up.”  Joey said earnestly.  When I needed you, you came.  Fast.  I couldn’t ask for more than that.”

Wendy took Joey’s hands in hers and held him tenderly.  “I love you.  This will certainly be easier now that you’re 18 and a legal adult.  There’s nothing Mom can do about you moving in with me.”

“So, I really get to stay with you?”  Joey’s excitement at the idea was palpable.

“Of course you do.  For as long as you want.  I just bought a house and there’s plenty of room.”  She said brightly.  After a moment’s hesitation, she added  “I have some news too.  I’ve got a fiancé.  I’m getting married!”

“Wow!”  Joey said.  “That is some big news.”  He looked away thoughtfully, happy for his sister, but also a bit jealous that he would have to share her with another guy.  “Are you sure he won’t mind me moving in?”

Wendy sat back in the booth and took a thoughtful breath before answering.  “SHE is happy to have you live with us.”  Wendy waited to see Joey’s reaction. 

He started to answer but cut himself off as his brain registered what Wendy had just said.  “She?” 

“Yep.”  Wendy said with a nod.  “I realized early in college that I was a lot happier with girls.  The relationships were just more comfortable and more fulfilling.  And I met a woman who became the love of my life.  I couldn’t deny the facts, so I didn’t fight it.”  Wendy lowered her head and looked Joey in the eyes.  “Are you ok with that?” 

“Of course.”  Joey answered.  He felt relief on some level that he was still the only guy in her life.  “What’s she like?”
Wendy smiled warmly.  “Her name is Alyssa.  She’s beautiful, smart, driven, intense.  You’re going to like her, I promise.  She’s been after me for years to get you away from Mom.”

“So she knows about me?”

“Honey, I talk about you all the time.  I think she’s glad to get you under our roof, so I’ll shut up about you.” 

Joey giggled, but turned serious.  “Wendy, did you mean it when you told mom I’m emaciated?”  Joey knew what the word meant, but never thought about himself that way.  He was fully aware that he was shorter and skinnier that just about any guy in school.  He often felt like a boy surrounded by men.  But to him, “emaciated” sounded like someone who was sick.

Wendy's cheeks turned red, embarrassed that Joey had heard her.  “Joey, I…I…yeah.”  She finally admitted.  I do think you’re way underweight and undersized.  If Mom hasn’t been feeding you, then it shouldn’t be a surprise.  But we can fix it, ok?  This is what Alyssa does for a living.  She can help you.”

“What do you mean?”  Joey asked.

“She’s a nutritionist and physical trainer.  She works in a medical practice that helps girls recover from eating disorders.”

“I don’t have a disorder.”  Joey said defensively.  “I just didn’t get much to eat.”

“I didn’t say you have a disorder.  And you didn’t get much to eat for years.  That has to have had an impact on you.  Alyssa can help build you back up.  Both of us will.  And she wants to.  It’ll be good.  I promise.”

Their food arrived, ending the awkward conversation.  The cheeseburger Joey ordered looked as big as him and he dug into it with glee.  Wendy was delighted that he had a strong appetite.  After his first couple of ravenous bites, Joey remembered his manners and ate more like a gentleman. 

“Sorry if I eat like an animal.” 

“You’re fine Baby.”  Wendy’s phone rang, and after checking who it was, answered with a big smile on her face.  “Hey Babe.  Yeah, I’ve got him.  We’re getting a bite to eat, then I’ll bring him home.  Ok.  See you in about an hour.”  Wendy hung up and leaned back, draping one arm along the back the booth.  Joey’s eyes followed her arm, noticing the very thick tube of meat that rose from the crook of her elbow and extended all the way to her shoulder. 

“What’s that Wendy?”  He said half-jokingly.  He knew his sister was strong, but her arm was just so thick. 

“What’s what?”  Wendy asked. 

Joey pointed to her extended bicep muscle.  “That!” 

Wendy looked at her relaxed arm, realizing what Joey was looking at.  “This?”  She asked proudly.  Wendy kept her arm straight and flexed her upper arm, making her unflexed bicep meat rise up even further. 

“Jesus Wendy.”  Joey said, “That’s impressive.” 

“How’s this?”  Wendy brought her arm down into the privacy of the booth and curled it into a bicep the size of an orange.  Joey was astounded. 

“I wish I had muscles like that.”  Joey said wistfully. 

“We can work on that, sweetie.  You’ve got two good teachers who are going to take care of you from now on.”

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 03:30:08 pm »
Great build up from an equally great chapter.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 03:44:07 pm »
Interesting start! I like how you design your ladies to be thoughtful and caring. Really curious on where you'll bring this story. It would be a nice touch indeed that they build him up and that he grows into himself as a person.

By the way, do you plan on finishing the prisoner? Would be great to see this story on the finish line as well.
Thanks for sharing your writing with us.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 08:14:37 pm »
A nice update to really detail the story.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 09:55:20 pm »
Folks, I screwed up!  I left out an entire section.  So, ignore the last post.  Read this one as the second part of the story.  It includes the last post, so everything is in order.  Sorry for the careless mistake. 

QBikk, I might do some additions to The Prisoner at some point, but I think I've tied up the loose ends in it.  The story that I've left hanging is Finish What You Start.  I wrote myself into a hole and haven't quite figured out how to get out.   :angry:

In any case, with regards to this story, I hope this post makes more sense. 

While Wendy was a winner in the genetic lottery, Joey was not.  As an eighteen-year-old, he had stopped growing at 5’4 and 115 pounds.  A poor diet didn’t help.  Joey’s mom took no responsibility for feeding him.  A school lunch was all he had.  Now, at the beginning of summer break, he didn’t even have that.  The one bright spot in Joey’s life was woodworking.  He had taken a woodshop class during his freshman year and discovered not only a passion, but also a remarkable talent.  In the past year, he started apprenticing with a kindly carpenter in town, Mr. Franks, who ran a small business building high end furniture.  He happily took Joey on after school and on weekends.  Having one thing in his life that he was good at kept the young man sane.  It also kept him fed.  Mr. Franks would sell the small projects Joey completed and gave him the profits.  The money allowed him to buy food. 

As this summer began, things got difficult again.  Mr. Franks and his wife went on a month-long vacation.  Joey’s only source of money, food and distraction was gone.  His mother went out nightly to binge drink and do who knows what.  At least it was time without her around.  On this day, Joey heard his mom fighting with someone on the phone.  He tried to ignore the screaming, but the volume and ferociousness wouldn’t allow it.  It took a moment, but Joey realized his mom was fighting with Wendy. 
“What the hell do you mean you’re back in town?” his mom slurred.  “Don’t you think you’re comin’ back here to mooch off of me!”  She listened with drunk indignation for a minute.  “Well good, cause I wouldn’t have ya anyway.”  After more listening and eye-rolling, Joey’s mom mentioned him.  “He’s fine I guess, how should I know.  Little shit don’t do nothing except eat me out of house and home.”  That had to mean Wendy asked about him.  Joey wished he could talk to her again.

After Joey’s mom ended the call, she went upstairs to dress for her nightly jaunt.  Joey ventured into the kitchen to see if there was any food.  All he found was half a bag of potato chips and diet soda.  Great.  It had been two days since Joey had eaten anything substantial.  He was starving and at his wits end.  He noticed his mom’s phone still on the table.  Desperation fed him an idea.  He pulled up the recent call list from his mom’s phone and copied down the last number.  It had to be Wendy.  Joey didn’t know if Wendy would care about him, if she could help him or if she would even talk to him.  Joey hadn’t spoken to Wendy since she left eight years ago.  The immature anger he carried as a child had faded into understanding.  He missed Wendy desperately and often wondered if he would ever see her again.  The idea that Wendy might be back and nearby filled Joey with hope.  With no other option, Joey decided he had to try to contact her.

Joey went outside and sat on the porch steps.  He dialed the number and waited with anticipation.  A sweet, slightly husky voice answered. 

“Hello?” 

Joey instantly recognized Wendy’s voice, even if it was a bit more mature than he remembered.  Joey hesitated, questioning if this was a good idea.  “Wendy?  It’s…it’s Joey.”

“Oh my God, Joey! “ Wendy’s voice was soothing.  Joey closed his eyes and let it wash over him.  “Sweetie, it’s good to hear your voice.  How are you doing?”

“I’m doing ok.”  Joey lied as his voice choked.

Wendy knew instantly something wasn’t right.  “Joey, what’s wrong?  Joey?”

Joey gathered his courage and found his voice.  “Wendy, I’m so hungry.  I don’t know what to do.”

“Isn’t there food in the house?”  Wendy asked.

“No, there never is.  I haven’t eaten in two days.  School’s closed, there’s no lunch.  I…”  Joey started to tear up.

“Joey, listen to me.  Go upstairs and pack a bag.  Pack up everything that’s important to you.  I’ll be there in 20 minutes.  Joey struggled to understand what Wendy told him.  What did it mean?  “Joey, do you hear me?

“Yeah.  Wendy, I…”

“Just go pack Joey.  I’ll be there soon.”  The line went dead.

An emotion welled up in Joey.  Was it hope?  He ran upstairs and collected the few clothes and belongings he cared about and jammed them into a bag.  He struggled to get the bag downstairs and went back out onto the porch.  As he sat down, wheezing at the effort of carrying his bag, a fancy Jeep rolled up in front of the house.  The woman who stepped out was staggeringly beautiful.  Joey’s breath caught in his throat.  The statuesque goddess was Wendy. Balled up fists and a clenched jaw gave away her anger as she stomped up the walk to the house.  She was wearing a thin scoop neck t-shirt that fully displayed her deep cleavage.  Her breasts bounced seductively as she moved.  The sleeveless shirt also displayed Wendy’s thick, powerful arms.  Joey watched as muscle flexed in her arms as they swung at her side.  Stretch pants highlighted Wendy’s long powerful legs with thick quads and calves that snapped into hard definition with every step.  To any other man, the sight of Wendy would cause an instant erection.  Joey had no sexual feelings for his sister, only abiding love.  He hoped she still loved him too. 

Joey stood at the foot of the steps, his breathing heavy with nerves as he looked up to the approaching Wendy.  She was so much bigger than he remembered.  He stared into her deep blue eyes, framed in golden hair cut into a bob.  Joey again wondered if this was a good idea.  Wendy was clearly angry.  Was she angry at him?  Wendy’s look softened as she stepped up to Joey.  She ran a hand through his hair and smiled.  “Hi sweetie.”  She said softly.  “Is she here?” 

“Yeah.  She’s upstairs.  Wendy, I..”

“Shh.  Go put your bag in the Jeep.  I’ll be right back.”

Joey watched as Wendy swooped past him and into the house.  He manhandled his heavy bag down to the Jeep.  He hadn’t taken two steps before the screaming began. 

“What’re you doin’ here?”

“I’m taking Joey.”

“Yeah?  Well good riddance to the little shit.”

“Unbelievable.  Do you have any shame mom?  Have you even looked at your son?  He’s fucking emaciated!”

“Fuck you!”

“No, mom, FUCK YOU!”

Joey hurried down to the jeep and hefted his bag into the back before settling into the passenger seat.  Wendy came striding out of the house with her jaw set and eyes on fire.  At the bottom of the porch steps, Wendy paused and looked back.  Joey’s bike was there, leaning against the wall.  It was Wendy’s bike originally, handed down to Joey when she left for college.  It was a heavy steel framed thing, but it worked.  Joey always struggled with it, having to use two hands to get it up the steps to the porch.  Wendy went back and picked the bike up, curling it with one hand before continuing to the Jeep where she easily lifted the bike into the back.  Joey was impressed at her strength, knowing how hard the bike was for him to handle.  Wendy said nothing as she got in and pulled away.  Joey sat quietly, afraid to talk.  He looked at Wendy out of the corner of his eye, keeping his head still and facing forward.  He really believed that this might have been a bad idea. 

When the Jeep was out of sight of the house, Wendy pulled into a deserted parking lot and stopped.  She took a deep breath and got out of the driver’s seat.  As Joey watched her walk around to his side of the car, he wondered if this was going to be the limit of her help; a five-minute drive before being dumped on the side of the road.  Wendy opened the passenger door as Joey unbuckled his seat belt, ready to accept the inevitable.  Joey turned in his seat, but before he could step down, Wendy wrapped her long fingers around his chest and plucked him from the car, setting him on his feet in front of her.  Joey looked up at his 6-foot-tall sister with trepidation.  A gentle smile slowly spread on her lips as she snaked her arms around Joey and pulled him into a hug.  Joey let out a sigh as he lay his head against her big, round shoulder. Wendy’s arms tightened around his back and Joey felt his feet leave the ground.  Her large breasts pressed firmly into Joey’s chest as their faces met.  Wendy palmed the back of Joey’s head and kissed his cheeks tenderly.

“Joey, I’ve missed you so badly.”  Wendy whispered to him.

Relief washed over Joey.  He held his sister as tightly as he could, his body suspended over the rack of her chest.  Tears welled in his eyes.  The memory of his childhood cruelty to Wendy flooded his mind.  “Wendy, I’m sorry I was mean to you!”  he cried.  “I’m so sorry!  It broke me to think of you leaving!”

“Shh.”  Wendy said soothingly.  “Stop Joey.  I know you didn’t mean it.  I’m so sorry I left you with that witch for so long.  I should have come back to get you sooner.  I was wrong to leave you there.”  Wendy held Joey until he calmed down.  She set him back on his feet, but kept her arms loosely wrapped around him. 

“How about we get you some food, huh?  Then we can talk.”

“Yes please!”  Joey answered.

They crawled back into the jeep and drove on to the first restaurant they could find.  The two walked hand in hand, the size difference almost making them look like mother and child.  They sat in a booth to give themselves a little privacy.

“You order anything you want, ok?” 

Joey nodded in glee.  They placed their order then settled in, sizing each other up after eight years apart.  Joey caught Wendy up on school and the extra year he had left, his passion for woodworking and his apprenticeship with Mr. Franks, and about what life was like at home after she left. 

“I knew I should have come for you.”  Wendy shook her head in disappointment at herself.  “I was afraid I would make things worse by interfering.”

“Wendy, please don’t beat yourself up.”  Joey said earnestly.  When I needed you, you came.  Fast.  I couldn’t ask for more than that.”

Wendy took Joey’s hands in hers and held him tenderly.  “I love you.  This will certainly be easier now that you’re 18 and a legal adult.  There’s nothing Mom can do about you moving in with me.”

“So, I really get to stay with you?”  Joey’s excitement at the idea was palpable.

“Of course you do.  For as long as you want.  I just bought a house and there’s plenty of room.”  She said brightly.  After a moment’s hesitation, she added  “I have some news too.  I’ve got a fiancé.  I’m getting married!”

“Wow!”  Joey said.  “That is some big news.”  He looked away thoughtfully, happy for his sister, but also a bit jealous that he would have to share her with another guy.  “Are you sure he won’t mind me moving in?”

Wendy sat back in the booth and took a thoughtful breath before answering.  “SHE is happy to have you live with us.”  Wendy waited to see Joey’s reaction. 

He started to answer but cut himself off as his brain registered what Wendy had just said.  “She?” 

“Yep.”  Wendy said with a nod.  “I realized early in college that I was a lot happier with girls.  The relationships were just more comfortable and more fulfilling.  And I met a woman who became the love of my life.  I couldn’t deny the facts, so I didn’t fight it.”  Wendy lowered her head and looked Joey in the eyes.  “Are you ok with that?” 

“Of course.”  Joey answered.  He felt relief on some level that he was still the only guy in her life.  “What’s she like?”

Wendy smiled warmly.  “Her name is Alyssa.  She’s beautiful, smart, driven, intense.  You’re going to like her, I promise.  She’s been after me for years to get you away from Mom.”

“So she knows about me?”

“Honey, I talk about you all the time.  I think she’s glad to get you under our roof, so I’ll shut up about you.” 

Joey giggled, but turned serious.  “Wendy, did you mean it when you told mom I’m emaciated?”  Joey knew what the word meant, but never thought about himself that way.  He was fully aware that he was shorter and skinnier that just about any guy in school.  He often felt like a boy surrounded by men.  But to him, “emaciated” sounded like someone who was sick.

Wendy’s cheeks turned red, embarrassed that Joey had heard her.  “Joey, I…I…yeah.”  She finally admitted.  I do think you’re way underweight and undersized.  If Mom hasn’t been feeding you, then it shouldn’t be a surprise.  But we can fix it, ok?  This is what Alyssa does for a living.  She can help you.”

“What do you mean?”  Joey asked.

“She’s a nutritionist and physical trainer.  She works in a medical practice that helps girls recover from eating disorders.”

“I don’t have a disorder.”  Joey said defensively.  “I just didn’t get much to eat.”

“I didn’t say you have a disorder.  And you didn’t get much to eat for years.  That has to have had an impact on you.  Alyssa can help build you back up.  Both of us will.  And she wants to.  It’ll be good.  I promise.”

Their food arrived, ending the awkward conversation.  The cheeseburger Joey ordered looked as big as him and he dug into it with glee.  Wendy was delighted that he had a strong appetite.  After his first couple of ravenous bites, Joey remembered his manners and ate more like a gentleman. 

“Sorry if I eat like an animal.” 

“You’re fine Baby.”  Wendy’s phone rang, and after checking who it was, answered with a big smile on her face.  “Hey Babe.  Yeah, I’ve got him.  We’re getting a bite to eat, then I’ll bring him home.  Ok.  See you in about an hour.”  Wendy hung up and leaned back, draping one arm along the back the booth.  Joey’s eyes followed her arm, noticing the very thick tube of meat that rose from the crook of her elbow and extended all the way to her shoulder. 

“What’s that Wendy?”  He said half-jokingly.  He knew his sister was strong, but her arm was just so thick. 

“What’s what?”  Wendy asked. 

Joey pointed to her extended bicep muscle.  “That!” 

Wendy looked at her relaxed arm, realizing what Joey was looking at.  “This?”  She asked proudly.  Wendy kept her arm straight and flexed her upper arm, making her unflexed bicep meat rise up even further. 

“Jesus Wendy.”  Joey said, “That’s impressive.” 

“How’s this?”  Wendy brought her arm down into the privacy of the booth and curled it into a bicep the size of an orange.  Joey was astounded. 

“I wish I had muscles like that.”  Joey said wistfully. 

“We can work on that, sweetie.  You’ve got two good teachers who are going to take care of you from now on.”

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2020, 07:30:06 am »
Hi WapWap, thanks a lot for your answer and the addition which brings more clarity.
So let's see when you take the prisoner forward, in the meantime, let's see how you manage with this one. It's a fantastic start.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Living His Best Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View