Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:06:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Killer Muscles
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Killer Muscles  (Read 22159 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Killer Muscles
« on: August 15, 2019, 01:32:24 am »
Fair warning- this one will end up being pretty violent- basically a slasher movie with muscles. 

Killer Muscles

"What?!  She five years old!  How can you lock her up like that?"  Janice, who was basically the town gossip, asked the officer. 

"Janice, she killed her parents.  Violently, may I add." the officer said.

"How do you know that?"

"She had the murder weapon in her hand when we arrived, and proceeded to try and attack us with it."

"What if she was just scared?  She probably thought you were there to attack her!"

"She made a full confession."

"Come on Jack!  A five year old couldn't possibly have done this.  There has to be another explanation."

"Look Janice, I know you like to know every little detail, but this one is all but wrapped up with a bow.  The girl did it and was quite proud of it." 

"Jack, I want to see her.  Maybe a friendly face will get her to tell what really happened.  I just can't believe a little girl would murder her parents."

"Talk all you want, but it will be through the cell bars.  And with another armed officer present.  You are not to get within five feet of the cell.  Do you understand?"  Jack said, looking up from his paperwork with a stern look in his eyes. 

"Fine.  But that seems a little ridiculous doesn't it?"

"If you saw what we saw in that house, you would be running from here screaming."

Janice rolled her eyes and walked down the corridor towards the cell block.  Another officer buzzed her in through a door and accompanied her down to the girl's cell.  The girl, dressed in an orange jumpsuit, was sitting on her bed, swinging her legs back and forth, humming a song.  Janice attempted to walk up to the bars, but was stopped by the officer and asked to step back. 

"Hello.  Are you here to take me home?"  the little girl asked, not looking up.

"Ah. No.  I just wanted to see how you were doing.  My name is Janice.  What's yours?"  Janice said.

"You're nice.  Mommy and Daddy were nice too."  the girl said between hums.

"I'm sure they were.  Are you sure you're okay?  I know something like this must be awful scary."

The little girl suddenly stopped swinging her legs.  The room went silent.  She turned her head with a quick jerk, and stared at Janice with cold, dead eyes.  An evil looking smile etched itself across her face.  Janice could feel her heart begin to beat faster as the little girl jumped down off the bed and slowly walked over to the bars.

"Not as scary as me."  she said with another evil grin.

Janice took a second to gather her wits back together.

"Well, uh, do you need me to get anything for you?  I'm sure the officers wouldn't mind."

"I need to get sttttrrrronnnnggggeeerrr."  the little girl said as she grabbed hold of two of the bars in front of her and began to pull.

As Janice and the officer watched with stunned faces, the bars began to groan and creek, slowly bending outwards!  The girl grunted as an explosion of muscle, that had no business on a girl of her age, began to stretch and tear her orange jumpsuit to shreds.  Shear, bloody panic began to wash over Janice, as they watched the girl rip the two bars from the cell wall and throw them behind her with a mighty crash. 

"Move now!"  the officer yelled, ushering Janice towards the door. 

They raced down the corridor as a high pitched laugh echoed through the building and all the lights went out. 

Forum Saradas

Killer Muscles
« on: August 15, 2019, 01:32:24 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Killer Muscles
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 12:04:32 pm »
Oh my Goodness, this story hits on so many of my loves, first of all, I am sure you aren't going to keep her 5 years old the whole story, but if you did, you would get a k+! from me every time I come on this site, because young muscle and strength, the younger the better is a fave of mine and seeing her continue in this direction at that age would be mind blowing to me. But all the same, I look forward to seeing where this goes, you have got an interested reader in me! K++!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 01:59:23 pm »
A terrifying start! Nicely done.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 04:26:16 pm »
Ooo i like this, looking forward to it
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 05:49:52 pm »
Oh my Goodness, this story hits on so many of my loves, first of all, I am sure you aren't going to keep her 5 years old the whole story, but if you did, you would get a k+! from me every time I come on this site, because young muscle and strength, the younger the better is a fave of mine and seeing her continue in this direction at that age would be mind blowing to me. But all the same, I look forward to seeing where this goes, you have got an interested reader in me! K++!

Probably will be one or two more chapters at 5 years old, maybe more depending on how it goes.  And eventually probably some age progression.

A terrifying start! Nicely done.

:thanks:

Ooo i like this, looking forward to it

:cool2:

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 08:44:15 am »
Great start I always like the idea of a super strong girl. I could never understand why such a child would be good when they can do anything they want without consequences.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 02:48:39 am »
        The officer pulled out his flashlight and grabbed Janice's hand to guide her as they made their way to the main office.  Every few seconds a loud bang echoed through the prison causing them to duck.  Janice barely held back screaming, for fear that they would be discovered.  They dove through the door of the main office where nearly all the officers and prison guards were gathered, trying to figure out what was going on. 

"What the hell was that, Roberts?  Are you two alright?"   Jack asked the officer protecting Janice.

"Yes, sir.  Shaken, but fine.  Sir, it was the girl."  Roberts said, moving into the light of the lanterns sitting on the desks.

"Are you saying the girl did this?"

"Yes.  She ripped the bars off of her cell."  Roberts said. 

"Are you serious?  Janice you saw this as well?"  Jack asked, turning to Janice.

Janice could only shake her head in agreement, letting out a gasp as another huge bang echoed through the air. 

"What are we going to do, sir?"  Roberts asked. 

"The phones and obviously the lights are down.  Someone needs to get outside to call in backup, and the rest of us have to try and keep the girl contained.  If what you say is true, we can't let her escape.  Who knows what she would do."  Jack said.

"How exactly do we do that?" another prison guard asked. 

"Tazers and guns at the ready.  Two groups so we can watch eachother's backs, each taking one side of the prison.  We moved any current prisoners to the opposite side of the prison before she arrived, so hopefully she hasn't made it there yet.  We protect as many lives as possible, and pray that everything goes well.  I want her alive if at all possible.  Understood?  Good.  Now I need one man to get Janice out of here and then call in the calvary.  Any volunteers?"  Jack asked, as he leaned over the prison map.

"I'll do it, sir."  Roberts said.

"Good man.  Be careful you two."  Jack said.

"You as well, sir.  Good luck."  Roberts said, taking Janice's hand once more.  Jack patted her on the arm as they left the room, followed closely by the rest of the men. 

"Let's go, Janice."  Roberts said, pointing his flashlight down the hallway towards the entrance. 

A high pitched laugh cut through the air.  It sounded close.  Janice and Roberts stopped in their tracks.  Roberts shined his light back where they came from.  They could see the flashlights of the men bouncing in the distance.  A bloodcurdling scream sent chills down Janice's spine.  Roberts almost dropped his flashlight. 

"Come on!  We have to get out of here!"  He whispered.

They walked as swiftly and as quietly as possible, stopping to look around every corner, finally reaching the front entrance.   There was a metal rod, possibly from a cell jammed into the cement wall in front of the door, which only swung one way.  The prison was meant to keep people in, not out.  Roberts tried everything he could to pry the bar loose, but it was no use. They were trapped. 

Something thumped onto the floor about twenty feet from them.  Roberts spun around and shined his flashlight in the direction of the noise.  A large shadow shot through the light, down another hallway.    Janice's breath caught in her throat as she squeezed Roberts' hand as hard as she could.  Tears were welling in her eyes.  They had to get out.   

"Shit."  Roberts whispered, breathing hard. 

They slowly approached a form lying on the floor.  As they got closer, they stepped in some sort of liquid, something almost sticky to the touch.  The flashlight revealed the source.  Roberts suddenly bent over and threw up.  Janice could feel her skin go cold as her head started to spin.  Blood was still flowing from the crumpled mess that was once a body.  Bones had been snapped and twisted in horrifying directions, busting through the skin.  The neck had been spun around like a corkscrew. 

"Oh my god."  Janice was barely able to whisper. 

Janice's knees began to buckle underneath her.  The body had no head.  Roberts' flashlight just happened to pass over the nametag on what had been a person's chest. 

"Lt.  Jack Walters." 

Janice dropped to the floor, hands over her mouth.  Roberts only just managed to keep himself upright, taking a few steps back.  Several screams and gunshots rang out, shaking both of them out of their stupor.  Roberts grabbed Janice's hand and readied to pull her to her feet.  But just as they were about to move, three words were whispered into Janice's ear.  Three words that chilled her to the core.  Three words that she would remember for the rest of her life. 

"Hello, nice lady." 

A shadow moved in front of the light and Roberts grip suddenly went limp.  Janice heard a gasp, and then two large splats on the floor near her.  The flashlight dropped to the ground and Janice screamed like she had never screamed before.  The last thing she saw before blacking out was the top half of officer Roberts body lying on the ground, still holding her hand. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 04:19:17 am »
Really awesome continuation, my goodness is that girl incredibly strong and cold hearted, killing men left and right. I wonder if we're ever going to get the reason why she became a killer, but whatever the reason, she doesn't seem like she's going to be stopped anytime soon. Which even though I'm not 100% into violence/snuff stories, because of her age, muscles and strength, I am willing to look past that to see more! k+!

Offline Oerba-Lightning

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 12:27:19 pm »
Maybe she steals the strength and muscles of people she kills? At least that's my hypothesis.

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 04:03:39 pm »
Maybe she steals the strength and muscles of people she kills? At least that's my hypothesis.

Honestly it seems like she's just strong.  No stealing non draining just strong

Offline guille

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2019, 07:55:55 pm »
 :bravo:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 08:17:44 am »
Is this ever going to be updated? I feel like there could be so much more to this story, I would love to know a little of the main girl's background. k+!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2019, 12:13:15 am »
Is this ever going to be updated? I feel like there could be so much more to this story, I would love to know a little of the main girl's background. k+!

Yes.  I'll get back to it at some point. 

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2019, 03:39:46 am »
  About five years later, Janice had managed to return to somewhat of a normal life after several nervous breakdowns and intense therapy.  She had moved as far away from the little town and the little girl as she could.  Try as she might, she would never rid herself of the things she saw in that jail.  At least once a month, she would wake up drenched in sweat, screaming her lungs out.  Her best friend had moved in with her in the past week, so at least she wouldn't be alone anymore.  Janice never told Lisa about that night and wasn't sure she could ever bring herself to. 

"Did you see the news this morning?"  Lisa asked during breakfast.

"No.  Why?" 

"There was some sort of murder in town."  Lisa said. 

"What?"  Janice said, breaking out into a cold sweat. 

"Yeah, apparently it was pretty brutal.  Poor guy." 

"Brutal?"  Janice asked, growing more and more worried.

"Yeah, it sounds like there wasn't anything left." 

It couldn't be.  There's no way it was her.  The girl couldn't possibly have known where she moved.  It's just a coincedence.  Just breath. 
   Janice changed the subject and they finished eating.  Two weeks later there was another murder.  Someone had all their limbs removed from their torso.  Janice couldn't read any further than the headline.  According to Lisa, it happened only about five miles from their apartment.  Not something she needed to know.  The first murder had been ten miles away at the edge of town.  The killer was moving closer.  But she wasn't going to let this get to her.  She couldn't go back into the darkness. 

Lisa had suggested they rent some movies one Friday night.  Janice got off work earlier than Lisa, so she volunteered to go get the movies.  The place was awfully quiet for a Friday.  There were only a couple cars in the parking lot.   The air was heavy, and eerily silent.  The normal hustle and bustle of cars and people in the mini mall was non-existent.  Half of the building was covered in a dark shadow.  Janice could feel the hairs on the back of her neck start to rise.  It felt like someone was there.  Someone was not only watching her, but stalking her.  If she stepped into the darkness, she wouldn't come out.  As she stood frozen in place, next to her car, staring into the shadow, her eyes started to play tricks on her.  Did something move?  Were those eyes staring back at her?  The more she stared, the more she felt that she was starting to get sucked in.  Only about thirty seconds past, before another car thankfully pulled in the parking lot, but it felt like an eternity. 

As soon as the car pulled up and parked, she made a b-line for the building's door, almost running.  She let out a huge sigh of relief after flinging herself through the door.  An employee gave her a weird look, as she bent over to catch her breath.   

"Are you ok?"  he asked. 

"Yes.  Thank you."  she said, waving him off.

She still couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her.   It was starting to turn her stomach in knots.  She quickly browsed and located the movies that they had talked about watching and walked up to the register.  Out the windows, she could see the parking lot light over her car start to flicker.  Just as the cashier took the movies out of her hands, the light went out entirely. 

"Oh, no."  Janice whispered, fear catching her in a death grip. 

"What's wrong?"  the cashier asked, following her line of sight out the window. 

"What is that?"  he asked. 

Janice couldn't talk. 

Standing by her car, shrouded in darkness, was a figure.  The cashier shrugged his shoulders and returned to the ringing up her rentals, but Janice couldn't take her eyes off of it. 

"Miss?  Excuse me, Miss?"  the cashier said.   Janice shook her head, looking up at him. 

"What?   Oh, sorry.  How much?"  she asked.

"$10.33."  he said.  She ruffled through her purse to find the exact change.

The cashier put everything together and handed her the bag.  She nearly dropped it as she tried to look outside again.  The light was back on.  The darkness was gone.  But how could she go outside?  What if she was out there?  Then an idea popped into her head.  There weren't any other customers at the moment, so surely he wouldn't mind? 

"I'm sorry, but could I ask a huge favor?  Could you walk me out to my car?"  Janice asked. 

"Um, sure."  he was a little confused, but didn't hesitate. 

She let him lead the way out the door, following closely behind him.  As they got about halfway to her car, a light at the far end of the parking lot went out.  Janice gasped.  The cashier peered into the darkness, but didn't say anything.  He grabbed her hand and pulled her forward, getting a few more steps before another light went out.  As his foot reached the front of her car, the light straight across from them went out. 

"Shit!"  the cashier whispered.  "Get in quick!" 

He opened her door guiding her around him and closed the door after she sat down.  He stood guard as she fumbled with the keys, her hands shaking so much she could barely grip them.  Out of the corner of her eye she could see the darkness moving closer to the car.  He started to tap on the window. 

"Go!"  he yelled, just before she started her car and all the lights went out, turning everything pitch black. 

She heard a scream and a heavy thump on the side of her car.  She flipped on her headlights, her breath caught in her throat.  Her heart felt like a knife had been jammed into its center.  Standing about five feet in front of her car, illuminated by the headlights was the girl.  Older, taller, but there was no mistaking a face that had been burned into her brain.  Tattered clothes hung onto a surprisingly muscular physique.   But it was the eyes that sent her into an almost inescapable panic.  A truly demonic yellow that cut through the headlights, and burrowed into Janice's soul.  And with one flicker of her headlights, the girl was gone.  The lights overhead popped back on.   Something smacked hard against her window.  Janice screamed so loud she nearly popped her eardrums.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2019, 04:17:21 am »
Good to see you coming back to this story and good to see that the young girl hasn't grown too much older, but may have grown more muscular. I wonder how strong she has gotten? I'm sure we'll find out. I just hope Janice will survive to find out too. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Killer Muscles

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View