Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577337 Posts in 73481 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 06:33:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Muscular Female Action Figures
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscular Female Action Figures  (Read 3733 times)

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Muscular Female Action Figures
« on: April 22, 2023, 11:49:04 pm »
This is where we all can discuss toy collecting relevant to our interest in muscular women. At one time muscular female action figures were rare, but I'm seeing more appearing. The thread will be a guide and archive of them. Below is Infinite Crisis Power Girl (2006), Kale from Dragonball Super (2018), and a Chun Li collectible (2019).

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Muscular Female Action Figures
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 02:38:54 am »
Dark Lyn is a good figure. The detail is excellent and the muscles are huge.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 02:14:45 pm »
This is a great one to get. This is the She-Hulk ARTFX Premiere Statue. The detail is impressive and the muscularity is immense. The version depicted here is She-Hulk in her savage form. The release for this was around 2018, but you can always find it on ebay or Amazon. 

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 12:02:23 pm »
I've always loved that She Hulk statue... I should really pick it up one of these days!

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2023, 07:30:44 pm »
I'd love to see a company make a toyline that's nothing but huge muscle women. Like Barbie meets Masters of the Universe. Let them have all these different jobs and come with the appropriate accessories that also double as weapons. Like an uberbuff female doctor with a deadly oversized reflex hammer. Silly stuff like that.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 03:00:32 am »
I'd love to see a company make a toyline that's nothing but huge muscle women. Like Barbie meets Masters of the Universe. Let them have all these different jobs and come with the appropriate accessories that also double as weapons. Like an uberbuff female doctor with a deadly oversized reflex hammer. Silly stuff like that.

That would be great. There were numerous toylines that created  fun figures in the 1980s and 1990s. Food Fighters was a rare one. The female bodybuilder doctor is a hilarious concept.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2023, 04:18:20 pm »
That would be great. There were numerous toylines that created  fun figures in the 1980s and 1990s. Food Fighters was a rare one. The female bodybuilder doctor is a hilarious concept.

Thank you. When I first thought of the idea, I was thinking of things like Food Fighters, MadBalls, and the original TMNT. You know, toys with detailed sculpts that are gross or gory or over the top. Since some people view fbbs with disgust (and they're definitely a bit over the top), I think they'd fit right in. Imagine pretty doll-like faces attached to bodies with huge, bulging, veiny, sinewy muscles.

I think even people not attracted to muscle women would find them hilarious. I wish I knew who to pitch the idea to. I follow toy news sites and it seems like every week I hear of a new toy company with a unique throwback toyline. One of them's gotta be interested.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2023, 09:24:21 pm »
Some other ideas for this hypothetical muscle women toyline: a mailwoman with a mailbox that doubles as a mallet, a circus strong woman with a round dumbbell that splits into two maces, a waitress with a pie of the day that turns into a flying guillotine (if you aren't familiar, brush up on your Shaw Brothers), a veterinarian with a pet carrier that launches vicious dogs and cats. I could go on.

I just love the idea of Barbie viewed through a He-man lens, the two extremes of gendered toys. I also love when regular items double as weapons. Playmates did that when they released regular people in the TMNT line. April's camera concealed a pistol. Her boss's sandwich is also a club. That's the type of absurdism you could only get from toys.

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2023, 06:33:57 am »
Hey there!

Some Members may find items of interest in this parallel thread:
  https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=496754.0
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2023, 02:39:03 am »

Thank you. When I first thought of the idea, I was thinking of things like Food Fighters, MadBalls, and the original TMNT. You know, toys with detailed sculpts that are gross or gory or over the top. Since some people view fbbs with disgust (and they're definitely a bit over the top), I think they'd fit right in. Imagine pretty doll-like faces attached to bodies with huge, bulging, veiny, sinewy muscles.

I think even people not attracted to muscle women would find them hilarious. I wish I knew who to pitch the idea to. I follow toy news sites and it seems like every week I hear of a new toy company with a unique throwback toyline. One of them's gotta be interested.

Maybe one figure can be a cavewoman or a muscular female soldier. They all could have names and a back story.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2023, 03:39:10 pm »
Maybe one figure can be a cavewoman or a muscular female soldier. They all could have names and a back story.

I actually thought about having a cavewoman in the line. She'd have an uzi or bazooka made out of stone and wood (Flintstones style). As for the soldier, hmm that's hard because soldiers already have weapons. How do you make that over the top? Maybe she carries around an old timey cannon or a howitzer or she throws missiles like darts.

Of course, they'd have back stories! It wouldn't be a proper toyline otherwise!

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2023, 11:33:33 pm »

I actually thought about having a cavewoman in the line. She'd have an uzi or bazooka made out of stone and wood (Flintstones style). As for the soldier, hmm that's hard because soldiers already have weapons. How do you make that over the top? Maybe she carries around an old timey cannon or a howitzer or she throws missiles like darts.

Of course, they'd have back stories! It wouldn't be a proper toyline otherwise!

I really want to see this happen. Then it needs an animated series to go with it. We could have a female  healthcare Nurse Pain. Nurse Pain could have needles as her weapons.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Muscular Female Action Figures

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View