Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572639 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:04:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  I pissed off the NPC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I pissed off the NPC  (Read 19352 times)

pyro

Re: I pissed off the NPC
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 08:58:37 pm »
hey Kortney,

you get feedback from your fans.
the judges are mostly idiots and have their subjective preferences.
i my eyes you look very perfect together with lyndsay dejager.
But I like you more, because you are cool too.

greetings
mo

Its nice to see every fan here is a great expert and very objective :)

Always the same story after competitions - friends and fans tell their athlete was the best and judges are wrong. These complains are horrible, but also some decisions can be seen critical. Argue with facts, compare certain poses, take subjective criteria - but take these criteria for all athletes.

I like the look of you and also of Lndsay, hopefully she is going better now and she can train serious again. I also see you are not perfect in your contest shape and presentation could be better.

In view of competiton it is very hard to compete natural and achieving hardness with a good body mass - thus my biggest repect for your hard work and great body.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 08:58:37 pm »

afterman

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 08:35:11 am »
Hey K.O. you got a great physique plus you are a very beautiful woman with mainstream appeal (and you know how hard is this for muscular females)..... but the mail you send to the judge lacks common courtesy and I doubt you would have emailed back at a similar email unless you wanted to start a time wasting flame war.

You knew what type of competition you entered, you knew the weight rules, you probably have seen what type of girl wins so ... don't hate the player hate the game.

Just my honest opinion. I wish you the best and girl I am sure there are other organizations and competitions that you could seriously rock.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 05:32:42 pm »
i think they need to change or add new classes in female bodybuilding and get away from the sereo typical she-man
there should be a class for women like KO that look natural and femenine where they are judged differently lik eback in the old days like when rachel mclish was queen of the sport

motenak

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 02:20:50 am »
Hey K.O. you got a great physique plus you are a very beautiful woman with mainstream appeal (and you know how hard is this for muscular females)..... but the mail you send to the judge lacks common courtesy and I doubt you would have emailed back at a similar email unless you wanted to start a time wasting flame war.

You knew what type of competition you entered, you knew the weight rules, you probably have seen what type of girl wins so ... don't hate the player hate the game.

Just my honest opinion. I wish you the best and girl I am sure there are other organizations and competitions that you could seriously rock.

I agree with the part of your quote I highlighted in red.  I don't think she wants or is expecting a reply to her email and her message is exactly the type of message I would expect from her.  I'm not saying she lacks common courtesy, she just made a flip remark which happened to be the truth.

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 05:42:02 pm »
KO where is your I ♥ Saradas  photos?

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

softwarehard

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 09:58:48 am »
well, i liked the winner, she looked great!! lol

Ryguymallory

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 10:06:44 pm »
KO who is JJJ? :)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 08:25:51 am »
bump

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

forum

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 01:19:31 am »
i dont follow this KO chick but she is delusional when complaining. the show was  not a natural show afaik- the winner- Jordan Pierce- had a magnificent body, and since i am about women with muscle i would go for jordan anytime-

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  I pissed off the NPC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View