Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575432 Posts in 73161 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:57:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Evil She Mask Muscle Growth RP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Evil She Mask Muscle Growth RP  (Read 2897 times)

Offline bambucea09

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Evil She Mask Muscle Growth RP
« on: March 19, 2019, 10:02:31 am »
This RP might not be for everyone! YOU ARE HAVE BEEN WARN!  ;)

This Story is actually a RP I've done who is set up in a fictional world of females and futa only, basically a woman world, were men never existed!

Diana: I was home doing my homework in my room. You were downstairs and you just came from work tired after a long day.

Camelia: what a day at work. I really would liken to relax tonight. Diana better be doing her homework. I better to up stairs and check. I knock twice before entering your room

Diana: I hear the knock on the door like you always do and I reply. ''Come in!'' I said as I continue to do my homework didn't turning around to see your ugly face

Camelia: "Oh good you are doing your homework! You know I am very proud of you" I walk over to the other side of the bed to talk face to face. "How much homework do you have left?"

Diana: ''A little bit...'' I said quickly looking in the other way to not see your ugly face with moles as I continue to do the homework

Camelia: "Can't you just look me in the face? You are so pretty I never get to see your fave though. I just wish you didn't care so much what I looked like"  I sit down on the bed next to you

Diana: ''No...I told you to remove that ugly fucking moles from your old wrinkled face so many times but you never listen to me!'' I said angry agressive with you finally saying you the hard truth as I'm influenced by the mask last use

Camelia: "What has happened to you Diana?!" I yell out. "I know you don't like my moles but they shouldn't bother you that much. Besides I think they give me character" I say while gently touching one of the moles

Diana: ''WHAT?! Are you crazy mother?! They are ugly as fuck! They are not even small...they are freaking huge! The people from school are laughing at me for having such a ugly mother with fat moles! They said you look more like a grandma than a mother!'' I said angry at you still not turning around

Camelia: with teary eyes "Fine Diana. If you want to be this way I won't have any part of it. I don't deserve this" I say with anger in my voice

Diana: ''Huh?! To have part in what mother?! You don't deserve what?!'' I said confused but in the same time I like it to annoy you

Camelia: "to be treated with disgust by my own daughter! I'm done speaking with you tonight" I point towards you "next time there will be consequences" I walk out and slam the door and head to the bathroom

Diana: ''Yeah sure consequences my ass! You are weak and old!'' I yell at you before leaving to the bathroom in tears, rage and anger. Then I look under my bed to check out my mask. ''Tonight we are going to have fun!'' I whisper to the mask wicked smiling

Camelia: I can't believe my own daughter treats me in such a way. I slowly touch my moles. Why does she care so much? Plenty of people think I'm sexy right? I ask aloud to myself. I decide I need a drink and head to my bedroom where I keep all of the good alcohol.

Diana: In this time I finished what was left of my homework and then decided to go to your bedroom catching you drinking. ''MOTHER I WANT DINNER NOW!!!'' I demand angry at you

Camelia: "And why the hell do you think I should make you dinner you brat. You should be making me dinner" I say drly. "Let me just finish my drink first than" subconsciously my hand moves to a mole for comfort

Diana: ''Stop fucking touching your dirty gross moles you old bitch and go and prepare my fucking dinner right now!'' I yell at you angry under the influence of the evil mask from last night

Camelia: I shoot up and look at you in the face. Torn between wanting to cry and fight. I do neither and head down stairs to fix your meal out of fear of what will happen if I don't.

Diana: ''Good!'' I said as you left and in this time I go downstairs too to watch and maybe humilate you about how you prepare the meal

Camelia: I head into the kitchen and start getting everything prepares but I can hardly focus. Like always I begin to play with my moles when i get nervous. I begin to contemplate how to deal with you. Maybe she's on drugs i wonder...or maybe she has fallen into the wrong crowd. Maybe I should investigate and look through her room when I get the chance.

Diana: After you spend a hard one hour making my dinner I grab it and throw it in your face yelling at you. ''How dare you to give me this dinner when you touched you freaking fat moles all time and then touch my dinner with the same hands!'' I said in anger but I can see your dirty face full of the dinner getting very red with a vein popping on your forehead like never before. You were not sad anymore you were in full rage mode.

Camelia: "that's it, get the fuck out of my house. I don't care where you go but you better not come back until you're attitude is fixed. And you know what I'm going to do while you are gone? Touch my moles and you can't stop me. Now get out right now!" I yell in your face

Diana: ''Yeah! Heck yeah I will go out this night you ugly mole bitch!'' I yell at you and then run upstairs to my room and grab the mask from under my bed and prepare to leave the house as I'm on the stairs holding the mask in my hand

Camelia: as you run out I grab your arm. "What the hell is that hideous thing?" I say to you

Diana: ''Hey! Get your fucking old hand from me!'' I yell at you trying to push you away on the stairs as I feel your hard and angry grip

Camelia: "You love to talk about how ugly I am, maybe j should wear that ugly mask" as I grab it out of your hands.

Diana: I watch in horror as you grab the mask out of my hand and then hear what you said I push you hard as I can down the stairs but failing to grab the mask out of you before you fall so you fall with the mask in your hand too. ''NO!''

Camelia: I Tumble down the stairs and land hard on my back. I groan. I hear a strange sound coming from the mask and i stare into it. Something tells me to put it on and I slowly lower it onto my face

Diana: ''NO STOP IT MOTHER!!!'' I yell in horror as I saw you lowering the mask to your ugly old face with moles. I was so freaking scared of what you can become so I run to you to try and stop you

Camelia: a strange voice tells me to put in the mask. I can't tell if it's real ie nor but I listen to it. I inch towards the mask before it seemingly wakes up and latches itself onto my face. A loud boom of thunder cracks and a cloud forms over me. All of a sudden my whole body feels different. I feel angry and powerful. "Oh my God what the fuck is going on" my old body begins to transform. Every inch of my body begins to swell up with muscles. My hair disappears and is replaced with a smooth green scalp. My face smoothes but my moles remain and become dark black while the rest of my face turns green. My mouth transforms and I feel my tongue grow so long I almost gag at first. My teeth rub against it and it feels sharp. My cock fills up with blood and grows and grows until it is so large it hits the floor. My balls ache with extra cum and I can't contain myself "I need to cum" I yell, not knowing if it's me talking or the mask. I stand tall over you with my clothes torn from my huge muscles and my cock sits on the floor dripping with precum. I feel for my face and feel my moles. They feel like mini dicks ready to explode they are so sensitive. I test my long tongue out and lick one

Diana: I freak out scared at what monstrosity you became, even worse than I did last nights. I watch your swelling thick veins all around your old wrinkled body. Your face is so monstrous hideos with these new improve big moles. Your tiny cock which was always tiny and was a reason why my other mother left you beside your moles. ''Mom?!'' I said scared of you noticing in disgust how you can now lick your own mole

Camelia: I see your disgusted face. "What's the matter?" I say. I bend over so that we are face to face. "Isn't mommies face amazing now?" I say casually and walking around line a run way model swinging my enormous dick around.

Camelia: I hardly notice your comment as I continue to tongue my moles. "MMMM MY BABIES FEEL SO GOOD." I look down at you "THIS MASK FEELS AMAZING, LIKE I'M A NEW PERSON." I look down at you and laugh. "I CAN SEE WHY YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO GET THIS MASK. LITTLE BITCH. I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN REBORN. MY COCK FEELS AMAZING. "

Diana: ''No mother...you weren't supposed to wear it!'' I yell at you angry scared for finding my big secret. ''Please remove it from your old face with dirty moles right now!'' I said demanding pointing at your hideous monstrous scary green head

Camelia: I pause from licking and stare into your face. I grab you by the neck and lift you towards my face. "LICK THEM YOU BITCH!" I squeeze tighter to force your mouth open.

Diana: ''Aghhh!! No! What are you doing mom?! This isn't you!'' I yell at you trying to convince you to remove that mask as my open mouth gets closer and closer to your fat big chin mole

Camelia: "QUIT YOUR BITCHING. NOW OPEN UP AND LICK MY MOLES" I press your mouth against my chin mole and moan in excitement. "THAT'S IT, NOW SUCK IT" I moan

Diana: ''Aghh...let...me....go...'' I try to speak as I have the fat dark green mole in my mouth feeling like a cock you put me to suck, but I'm not sucking it

Camelia: I grow annoyed that you are not sucking my mole so I reach around with my long arms and grab your cock and pull hard "IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR COCK YOU BETTER START SUCKING" I give a hard pull so you know I am not joking

Diana: ''AAAGH!!!'' I cry in pain as I begin to suck your chin mole. I feel the bad taste in my mouth and dirty old smell making me sick

Camelia: I moan in ecstasy. My mole grows larger as you suck it. It quickly feels like I am going to cum but from the mole itself. "DON'T STOP SUCKING" I pull your cock to remind you that you have no choice in the matter

Diana: ''AGHH!!'' I yell in more pain as you pull from my cock with your old veiny muscular hand. I watch at your scary teeth as I continue to suck your dirty fat mole from chin feeling like I'm giving you a blowjob

Camelia: I grin and show off my sharp teeth. "GOOD GIRL. DINT FORGET ABOUT THE REST OF THEM" I grab your balls.

Diana: ''AAAGHH!! Mother! why you are doing this?!'' I yell in pain as I stick out my mouth out of your chin mole leaving my saliva on it as I cry

Camelia: "WHY? BECAUSE I CAN AND IT FEELS GOOD" I lick your face all the way down to your tits wrapping the tip around each nipple

Diana: ''But...but this isn't you mother! You are not like this!'' I yell as I feel and smell your old saliva on me as you lick me with your long scary tongue

Camelia: "YOU KNOW WHAT.....YOU ARE RIGHT THIS ISN'T LIKE ME" I pause and then I throw you back in disgust. "THIS IS A WHOLE LOT BETTER" I pick you up and throw you down on your stomach. I stand over you and drop my monster cock on your back so that you are pinned down

Diana: ''AGHHH...'' i yell in pain from the throw and I wanted to wake up but you slam me down with your big monster cock. ''Ahhh..''

Camelia: my tongue hangs from my mouth and I smile, showing my new vicious teeth. I look down at you. Pinned downed by my monster cock. I lean over and take one finger and use my nail to surgecly rip your clothes off. I look at your supple ass and drool down onto it. Eager with excitement my balls fill even further with cum. I rub my dick up and down your back and ass leaving a trail of precum wherever it goes.

Diana: ''Please mom...please stop! Remove that fucking mask!! It makes you ugly!'' I yell in pain down the floor as I feel your precum on my naked young body

Camelia: "I HAVE A FEELING YOU'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL WITH THIS MASK. NOW IT'S TIME TO ENJOY IT FROM THE OTHER SIDE" I snap back. My cock makes it's way to between your ass cheeks. My massive mushroom head barely able to fit between your tight ass cheeks. I push harder and it slides into your ass.

Diana: ''Aghhh!!!'' I yell in pain feeling your monster cock inside my ass. ''You don't deserve that mask mother!!!'' I yell angry at you

Camelia: "IF ANYONE DESERVES THIS MASK IT'S ME FOR DEALING WITH YOU ALL THE TIME" I push even harder into your ass. Sliding more and more if it inside of you. All while my tongue darts from mole to mole. "LET'S SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE" I say with an evil smile

Diana: ''Aghhhh....you?! To deserve that mask?! Your ugly old moled face doesn't need to even touch my mask!'' I yell in pain angry at you

Camelia: "GO AHEAD. YELL ALL YOU WANT. IT JUST TURNS ME ON MORE AND MORE." By now half of my monstrous cock is in and I begin thrusting in and out. My tongue reaches out and wraps around hour throat. My cock pulsates and the veins pump hard to keep it erect. I begin to feel aching in my balls as a huge load begins to creep up

Diana: ''Aghhh!! I can't fucking wait to rip off the mask out of your ugly old face with the 3 dirty fat moles!!'' I yell in pain as I feel your huge load of cum in my ass.

Camelia: I let out a primal cry as I release my cum. My cock pumps and pumps into your ass until it overflows and shoots back out covering your ass and splashing all over my dick. My tongue plays with my big chin mole which sends me into further ecstasy. I take my cock out of your ass as it's still cumming and I spray my cum around uncontrollably.

Forum Saradas

Evil She Mask Muscle Growth RP
« on: March 19, 2019, 10:02:31 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Evil She Mask Muscle Growth RP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View